Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,834 members, 7,831,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10595862 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3282) (3283) (3284) (3285) (3286) (3287) (3288) ... (19241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
airmark:

I didnt want to reply you cos your posts deserved none. Manchester utd's defence that conceded 29 goals was of the same quality with west brom that conceded 51 to you right?. You should change your moniker to slavefalcao.
grin grin grin what does all this mean in relation to Costa discuss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
lordfalcao:
what material is on ground that can't make him hit goals?? Just admit hazard should improve his attacking output ..

We are very ok with hazard,he is not Ronaldo,messi or Neymar but we know what he brings to our team and we didn't have to cough out 70mil for him.

Tell us what ur 70mil striker aka morufu will bring to the table asides first touch and keeping shape?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
airmark:

I didnt want to reply you cos your posts deserved none. Manchester utd's defence that conceded 29 goals was of the same quality with west brom that conceded 51 to you right?. You should change your moniker to slavefalcao.

LOL...you're sounding ridiculous now.

You have not clarified how a Costa that lost interest in a team can STILL GRIND OUT result for that same team.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
airmark:

Strikers valued all over the world at 70m, are not up to 0.5%. So you are right about that 99%. 0.5% would do better than that.

Take a chill pill hombre.

This 70milla this, 70milla that, shouldn't excuse you lot from the use of logic.

How many players would score from that angle?

How is that a huge miss compared to what you have seen over the years?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
diggz:

We are very ok with hazard,he is not Ronaldo,messi or Neymar but we know what he brings to our team and we didn't have to cough out 70mil for him.

Tell us what ur 70mil striker aka morufu will bring to the table asides first touch and keeping shape?
who said we are okay with what hazard brings, we want more then wait till season end to know what morata will bring.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
Griffon:

This 70milla this, 70milla that, shouldn't excuse you lot from the use of logic.

lol dude is crying more than the club
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
diggz and other Lukaku fans

Good evening sirs, Hope you are watching the Super cup after 45mins

Lukaku was played about 3 times the amount of minutes Morata played last Sunday please what has been his contribution so far? On the field currently Lukaku is the 3rd most expensive player after Bale and Pogba

Lets also not forget that unlike Morata, Lukaku is not playing in a team with a man down

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 8:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
....plus he ruined manures only opportunity to equalize.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
Griffon:

70m strikers are not found everywhere, so i can pardon cheap strikers missing such. Is it not here people said belotti was too much for 90m? If morata is 70m, based on quality, belotti should be 140m.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
First touch football. Finding spaces through a Lead Wall. Sweet.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
Hehehe. Alhaji Lukaku
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
nateevs:
Hehehe. Alhaji Lukaku
he his Lukulukuka d 100 million trophyless striker
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 9:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
nateevs:
Hehehe. Alhaji Lukaku

Nice goal innit
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:14pm On Aug 08, 2017
Man United can't even string 5 passes together. Even if just for the sake of it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
Lukaku
Not my striker

What a waste cheesy cheesy

If na Morata do am na,them go write Psalm

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
bigkesh:
Lukaku
Not my striker

What a waste cheesy cheesy

If na Morata do am na,them go write Psalm

Psalm of all book, longest chapter abi. Bad guy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 9:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
Manure fans sorry oh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 9:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
WAYDEEEEE VAN NIERKERKKKKKKKKK cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
This manure team will win the leaque if i hear
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
chic2pimp:
WAYDEEEEE VAN NIERKERKKKKKKKKK cool

Wetin dem do Makwala no dey right. Common security guard bounce am from stadium like small boy.

Meanwhile made dem test Van Niekerk and all these South Africans. Anytime a country starts exploding like the SAFAs have done these last 2 years, something fishy is usually involved.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
Rashford had more impact in 20 minutes than Lukaku had in 90 Minutes.

If it was Morata that lost that chance that Lukaku ballooned over the bar, we would have not slept on this thread.

But my brothers here won't call a spade a spade. They will use the goal to judge Lukaku when he actually played absolutely rubbish.

But I won't talk than this, so that they won't come for my head and start their cyber bullying. undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 10:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
Bimffo:

If it was Morata that lost that chance that Lukaku ballooned over the bar, we would have not slept on this thread.

But my brothers here won't call a spade a spade. They will use the goal to judge Lukaku when he actually played absolutely rubbish.

But I won't talk than this, so that they won't come for my head and start their cyber bullying. undecided

Hahahahah na really bullyin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
Bimffo:

Lukaku wasn't my choice for chelse and no excuse for that miss. That ball fell to his weaker foot unlike morata that ballooned the ball to manchester with his right foot against arsenal.

Manchester have themselves to blame for missing begging chances. One of the reasons some of us never wanted morata.
He is master of misses.

[img]https:///media/4-07-2017/IO0FFf.gif[/img]

[img]https:///media/4-07-2017/643qkU.gif[/img]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 10:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
Manure fans wen flood dis thread, all don disappear
Wey them grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:36pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ibime:

Wetin dem do Makwala no dey right. Common security guard bounce am from stadium like small boy.

Meanwhile made dem test Van Niekerk and all these South Africans. Anytime a country starts exploding like the SAFAs have done these last 2 years, something fishy is usually involved.

Mate I was creasing when I saw that video cheesy. Big shame with the food poison fiasco. He was the one I was expecting to give wayde a fight.

Hahahaha they have got nothing on Putin's Lads trust me. Niekerk and Semenya are about it really. The long jumper is simply having a break through year that's all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 10:36pm On Aug 08, 2017
Nihilist:

The only person I need to see know is Sailorxy. I hope he's not been killed in action.
you no well at all
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 10:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
See as UTD fans dey love Matic. . . O ma se o. A ma so nkan nu!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
Pietrorico- " Kante will be outclassed in the UCL"

Herrera didn't even wait till the UCL to be completely overwhelmed

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
Raumdeuter, what will you say about that serbian olofinjana's performance against madrid today?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
airmark:

70m strikers are not found everywhere, so i can pardon cheap strikers missing such. Is it not here people said belotti was too much for 90m? If morata is 70m, based on quality, belotti should be 140m.

This is ridiculous. You make it look as if ones price tag makes them become supernatural.

How many players out there truly represent their quotation in the transfer market?

Neymar who moved for 200milla won't miss sitters again because he is valued at 200milla?

No! Messi whose is valued around 500milla should never miss penalties because he is valued at 500milla?

Oga don't let these price tags excuse you all from the use of logic. Crucify Morata when he starts missing sitters and clear chances not tight angle misses.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
chic2pimp:

Mate I was creasing when I saw that video cheesy. Big shame with the food poison fiasco. He was the one I was expecting to give wayde a fight.

Hahahaha they have got nothing on Putin's Lads trust me. Niekerk and Semenya are about it really. The long jumper is simply having a break through year that's all.

Nah, they have 3 good jumpers plus Akani Simbine. Add in the plethora of top Botswanans we are seeing who train in South Africa. I smell a fish in their Sports organisation. One African nation should not have this much top talent. How can Van Niekerk run 400m at the same pace from start to finish without slowing. Are his muscles self-regenerating?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
airmark:

Lukaku wasn't my choice for chelse and no excuse for that miss. That ball fell to his weaker foot unlike morata that ballooned the ball to manchester with his right foot against arsenal.

Manchester have themselves to blame for missing begging chances. One of the reasons some of us never wanted morata.
He is master of misses.

[img]https:///media/4-07-2017/IO0FFf.gif[/img]

[img]https:///media/4-07-2017/643qkU.gif[/img]

1stly, Madrid played with United as if they were playing with fūūcking Getafe or Osasuna. Madrid played with no urgency. Maybe they are conserving their energy against Barcelona.

United started pressing when Rashford came on and Bale hit the bar. Before then, United were shiìīt. The only chance they had was the one Lukaku balloned over.

Forget weaker foot or strong foot, Lukaku was in a better position to score than Morata. The ball that was given to him was at a tight angle and he needed a lunge before his leg could make the contact.

Lukaku was facing the goalie just in his front. Not from any tight angle. It was a terrible miss and a terrible miss! Simple as that.

Morata or Lukaku were not my 1st choice if Strikers. You know both of us were Team Belloti, but I have to support Morata now. He has not even played a full 90 minutes of football, and we are already getting angry with him.

He is our striker now and he needs our support. There is no one that doesn't miss chance. Benzema missed a chance today to put Madrid to 3 goals, did he get murdered for it? No!

Airmark, please free Morata and support him.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3282) (3283) (3284) (3285) (3286) (3287) (3288) ... (19241) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: PDPGuy and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.