Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,970 members, 7,810,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10439677 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (19110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 8:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
coogar:

the only season he was the best in the EPL, vidic was out of action. rio has won the slot 6 times, vidic has won it 4 times. how can kompany who's only managed the feat twice be the best in the EPL? you have lost your cognitive reasoning....

So who is EPL best defender, Can you write it in bold here?

if he wasn't beaten flat-footed, why did he take out toure? he shoulda just left him to stroll into the box? he made a professional foul & would miss the next game. that's the price of stupidity!!!

Do you even understand what you are typing? Boateng came to cover his mates mistake means he was caught flat footed. The same boateng who molested Aguero all night, im sure Sergio cant sleep since that night

you are the most disgraced here - oh yeah, come & tell us how mandzukic is a better striker than hernandez. it's been 6 weeks you made that statement - now is the time to prove you aren't the most idiotic pundit on this forum

No one would be dignifying your stupidity with a response

When hernandez scores a goal in the CL final or he is the starting striker of a treble winning team, or even get a shirt in a useless team like manure get back to me

The same hernandez who is 4th choice behind Danny morrafuckking Welbeck and Shrek
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2013
dayokanu:

You for try tell us any aspect of the game where Ashley Cole comes close to Lahm.

Lahm made it because his team went far what stupidity. Why didnt they choose the full back from the winning team of those competitions

If cashley was anywhere that good they would remember him
It is widely accepted Cole is the better defender so I need not say much really.

As I said earlier players from teams that make it into the semis and beyond stand a far greater chance of being chosen. Put Ashley Cole as brazil's or Spain's left back and watch him easily make the team of the tournament.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2013
Katsumoto: I thought I was in the Sports section; it seems I am in the Politics section. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

You guys need to chill and just articulate your points.

see kats...
what you guys do on politics section is child's play to what we do here. the best in politics would get bludgeoned & decapitated here. caustic words started in that section in 2010 circa......it started here as far back as 2006. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2013
coogar:

he's criminally biased when rating bundesliga sides. remember he was bragging leverkusen would boss united. when leverkusen got undressed, dayo quickly changed mouth that what's the big deal in a team that's yet to win the champions league?

meanwhile....arsenal who are yet to win the champions league pissed on the memory of adolf hitler @ allianz arena when they annihilated bayern last season with 2 unreplied goals.

We also all know he is anti English so it's pretty impossible for him to see any good in anything English really.

dayokanu:

Show us any rated Full back who ONLY stays in his box 18 blocking shots like Ashley Cole. You uncircumcised philistine

You are one lanky buff..o..n for real.
Feel free to explain to me what the primary role of a Left Back is again? Shey nah attack abi nah defence u unrepentant doofus
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 8:51pm On Oct 04, 2013
dayokanu:
So who is EPL best defender, Can you write it in bold here?

nemanja vidic is the best!

Do you even understand what you are typing? Boateng came to cover his mates mistake means he was caught flat footed. The same boateng who molested Aguero all night, im sure Sergio cant sleep since that night

boateng was beaten flat-footed. he made a rash tackle. cole covered for luiz in the other gif and made a clean tackle. boateng covering for his mate got sent off.

No one would be dignifying your stupidity with a response

hahaha - after the stats i showed you silenced you? did hernandez's min/goal stat not make mandzukic look like an amateur?

When hernandez scores a goal in the CL final or he is the starting striker of a treble winning team, or even get a shirt in a useless team like manure get back to me

what a foolish thing to say? by that logic, sol campbell is a better defender than nesta. see how you contrived to drag your name in the mud.

The same hernandez who is 4th choice behind Danny morrafuckking Welbeck and Shrek

except that no bayern striker has his stats......dayo, kneel down & weep.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2013
coogar:

you are a consummate rëtard...
a tie that was effectively over in the first leg shouldn't have had bayern rolling out their big guns? who did bayern leave out of the line-up that wasn't injured on the night? none!

even your manager agreed he got lucky & arsenal gave his team the black eye and you are here lying like a yaba harlöt the tie was over. if the tie was over, why was neuer clutching the ball & reluctant to release it after koscielny got the second goal?

If the tie wasnt over, why didnt Arsenal the winner of the night progress?

The tie was won at Emirate when Bayern scored 3 away goals

Big guns when the players were just strolling all over the field

When they met in London 0-0 what happened? gangrape at Emirates

Phil McNulty Chief football writer, BBC Sport

"The wider and more painful truth is even starker for Wenger after the runaway Bundesliga leaders spent 90 minutes plus stoppage time illustrating to The Emirates what Arsenal have become; how far they have fallen in European terms."

[size=13pt]Wenger admitted that his team had been “a bit nervous”, but said there was no shame in losing to a team who have reached the Champions League final in two of the previous three seasons.

“You have to give them credit for their class,” he said. “In the first half, Bayern’s play was of a different quality to ours.[/size]

“In the second half we were getting close and becoming dangerous, but then they changed and began to play more defensively, so it was difficult to create chances.”
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2013
dayokanu:
If the tie wasnt over, why didnt Arsenal the winner of the night progress?
The tie was won at Emirate when Bayern scored 3 away goals

you are a fool....
the aggregate was 3-3. bayern advanced via a boardroom decision, not on the pitch.

Big guns when the players were just strolling all over the field. When they met in London 0-0 what happened? gangrape at Emirates

2-goal margin @ the emirates, 2 goal margin in munich. it was even steven.

meanwhile, this is the number of times united have disgraced the teams from germany. the record is monstrous.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1342693_image_jpg0d5b1c4c7f720f698946c7f6ab08f687

dayokanu, who is your daddy? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 9:03pm On Oct 04, 2013
chic2pimp:
It is widely accepted Cole is the better defender so I need not say much really.

As I said earlier players from teams that make it into the semis and beyond stand a far greater chance of being chosen. Put Ashley Cole as brazil's or Spain's left back and watch him easily make the team of the tournament.

Widely accepted by who? Your fellow sapheads?

Spain won Euro 2008 Yet none of their full backs made the team of the tournament

Hlland made World cup finals yet none of their full backs made team of the tourney
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2013
coogar: you are a fool....
the aggregate was 3-3. bayern advanced via a boardroom decision, not on the pitch.

2-goal margin @ the emirates, 2 goal margin in munich. it was even steven.

If you're french you should be named Toolalan.

Only boardroom decision. Who were those in the boardroom

Fact is when there was all to play for Bayern Molested Arsenal, City and manure all over the place
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
Jeezus! shocked

I've found Jessy Maureeno's thread! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2013
Katsumoto: I thought I was in the Sports section; it seems I am in the Politics section. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

You guys need to chill and just articulate your points.

Katsumoto, Nothing to it, Just our regular Friday night Special. By tomorrow you would see us rolling out drums and dancing on various threads

The first time chic2pimp was caught in it, He almost committed suicide cos I made him doubt everything they have told him about himself. For the first time he saw himself for who he really is. an incompetent leprechaun!!!

This section isnt for the faint hearted
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2013
dayokanu:
If you're french you should be named Toolalan.

you are nigerian and we call you dorkkanu!!

Only boardroom decision. Who were those in the boardroom. Fact is when there was all to play for Bayern Molested Arsenal, City and manure all over the place

dayotŵatnu, you should have left the argument when you saw me on this page.....like i have told you repeatedly, you lack the wits & intelligence to beat me in any football debate.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1342738_image_jpg0d5b1c4c7f720f698946c7f6ab08f687

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1342739_image_jpg0d5b1c4c7f720f698946c7f6ab08f687

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1342740_image_jpg0d5b1c4c7f720f698946c7f6ab08f687

those are the records of the top english sides against german teams in europe......i'm certain i have been able to convince katsumoto that german clubs are bïtches to english clubs.

p.s. dayo, if you have any iota of dignity left in you, don't come back & reply this post. in football matters, coogar is an apex predator.

dayo, i ask again...who's your daddy? grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2013
Austeenx: Jeezus! shocked

I've found Jessy Maureeno's thread! cheesy
You don come again grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
See this tool flooding the thread with stats of games played when Barack Obama wasnt born?

Who cares about North Korea beating Italy in 1966?

In the last 12 months Schalke, Dortmnd, bayern have taken turns on EPL sides even in their backyard

Arsenal 2 home losses to BL sides in the last 12 months

City, 1 home loss and one fortunate home draw vs BL sides

Only Man Utd have managed to beat Neverkusen a side that has never won the Bundesliga. Like Bayern boasting of beating Hull City
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 04, 2013
CFCfan:
You don come again grin grin grin grin grin

Not yet.
Be back after Chelsea's next defeat. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:54pm On Oct 04, 2013
dayokanu: See this tool flooding the thread with stats of games played when Barack Obama wasnt born?
Who cares about North Korea beating Italy in 1966?

you're a tool....
always moving arguments around to suit your agenda. so now 1966 doesn't matter? records show all the top english sides have mortally destroyed all the german clubs in europe including an arsenal side that you deride so much - how does that make you feel?

In the last 12 months Schalke, Dortmnd, bayern have taken turns on EPL sides even in their backyard. Arsenal 2 home losses to BL sides in the last 12 months

City, 1 home loss and one fortunate home draw vs BL sides

Only Man Utd have managed to beat Neverkusen a side that has never won the Bundesliga. Like Bayern boasting of beating Hull City

you are a beast of burden....
so football started only 12 months ago? grin the whole world is laughing at you. i ask again, who's your daddy? grin grin

arsenal 11-9 german clubs.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2013
In the times of George Best when they were using brown balls, Wearing trouser to play, English sides were superior to german sides but in the last 2 yrs things have changed evidenced by 2 German clubs shytting on the grounds of Wembley

I am sure Churchill had nightmares seeing two Krautz taking turns in the English theater of football
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by snakova(m): 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
dayokanu: In the times of George Best when they were using brown balls, Wearing trouser to play, English sides were superior to german sides but in the last 2 yrs things have changed evidenced by 2 German clubs shytting on the grounds of Wembley

I am sure Churchill had nightmares seeing two Krautz taking turns in the English theater of football
how i wish chelsea meet bayern in the second round so that jose shuts ur trap finally. u can come with ur 'pack the bus' theories but it wont change the fact that u'd b knocked out. mou rules
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
dayokanu:

Widely accepted by who? Your fellow sapheads?

Spain won Euro 2008 Yet none of their full backs made the team of the tournament

Hlland made World cup finals yet none of their full backs made team of the tourney

U are one retarded fellow wahlai. Everyone but the daft one agrees Cole is the much better defender.

Simply those defenders were either not good enough to or not an integral part of their team's success.

dayokanu:

Katsumoto, Nothing to it, Just our regular Friday night Special. By tomorrow you would see us rolling out drums and dancing on various threads

The first time chic2pimp was caught in it, He almost committed suicide cos I made him doubt everything they have told him about himself. For the first time he saw himself for who he really is. an incompetent leprechaun!!!

So says the Arrow that has been shown up a billion times over as a fraud. Keep living in ur own imaginary bubble u maricon
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Katsumoto: 12:29am On Oct 05, 2013
dayokanu:

coogar:

see kats...
what you guys do on politics section is child's play to what we do here. the best in politics would get bludgeoned & decapitated here. caustic words started in that section in 2010 circa......it started here as far back as 2006. grin

I don't quite agree; I was just surprised at the language between folks I thought would be cool with one another. Daz all. tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AndreUweh(m): 1:02am On Oct 05, 2013
snakova:
how i wish chelsea meet bayern in the second round so that jose shuts ur trap finally. u can come with ur 'pack the bus' theories but it wont change the fact that u'd b knocked out. mou rules
Nna, stop this sort of chat above. Does Jose not record wins against Munich?. Who did he beat in CL finals of 2010?.
Even in the days of Oliver Kahn, Jose has won matches against Munich.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 1:13am On Oct 05, 2013
Andre Uweh:
Nna, stop this sort of chat above. Does Jose not record wins against Munich?. Who did he beat in CL finals of 2010?.
Even in the days of Oliver Kahn, Jose has won matches against Munich.

Tell us about Jose record against Pep and lets evaluate

Pep reconfirmed in Prague Okafors theory that "once debe always Debe"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by snakova(m): 7:11am On Oct 05, 2013
dayokanu:

Tell us about Jose record against Pep and lets evaluate

Pep reconfirmed in Prague Okafors theory that "once debe always Debe"
how many matches has pep won against mous 11 men? @sshole always relying on red cards to win. how many finals has he won vs mou? outfoxed only to rely on injury time lucky goal n u r here running ur mouth. we dey now, we go c how he'd win even 10 men without messi n luck. brazil showed the world how to deal with tiki taka. wat am i saying, bvb has already shown us how to deal wit pee pee
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 8:05am On Oct 05, 2013
snakova:
how many matches has pep won against mous 11 men? @sshole always relying on red cards to win. how many finals has he won vs mou? outfoxed only to rely on injury time lucky goal n u r here running ur mouth. we dey now, we go c how he'd win even 10 men without messi n luck. brazil showed the world how to deal with tiki taka. wat am i saying, bvb has already shown us how to deal wit pee pee

So why are Mourinhos team getting reduced to 10 men? How can he win finals vs Mourinho when Joses team dont get to finals?

The same BvB dealth with Mourinho and sacked him from Madrid

The last final Mourinho played Pep he lost out as usual
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:10am On Oct 05, 2013
This argument still dey continue fa shocked shocked Useless stuff.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by snakova(m): 9:22am On Oct 05, 2013
dayokanu:

So why are Mourinhos team getting reduced to 10 men? How can he win finals vs Mourinho when Joses team dont get to finals?

The same BvB dealth with Mourinho and sacked him from Madrid

The last final Mourinho played Pep he lost out as usual
their last game at camp nou with 11 men ended how? who won the copa del rey final even with ten men? who chased pep outa barcelona abi na uefalona? because he won a glorified charity sheild by luck against 10 men u want us to believe he is better? mou has unlocked tiki taka. just pray dat u avoid him anytime anywhere cos na se finis be dat. very soon pep wud make them change his present clubs name to uefa munich. pasha sharer

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AndreUweh(m): 11:07am On Oct 05, 2013
snakova:
their last game at camp nou with 11 men ended how? who won the copa del rey final even with ten men? who chased pep outa barcelona abi na uefalona? because he won a glorified charity sheild by luck against 10 men u want us to believe he is better? mou has unlocked tiki taka. just pray dat u avoid him anytime anywhere cos na se finis be dat. very soon pep wud make them change his present clubs name to uefa munich. pasha sharer
Na you biko.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 05, 2013
@dayokanu and coogar

lmao as slingshots at each other. You guys are creative with those jabs seeking to outdo the other in choice of words. very funny.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 05, 2013
phxc: @dayokanu and coogar

lmao as slingshots at each other. You guys are creative with those jabs seeking to outdo the other in choice of words. very funny.

I dey tell you - Two of my favourite posters on here. grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2013
dayokanu: In the times of George Best when they were using brown balls, Wearing trouser to play, English sides were superior to german sides but in the last 2 yrs things have changed evidenced by 2 German clubs shytting on the grounds of Wembley

and you think adolf hitler isn't cursing the present generation for allowing chelsea win @ allianz arena? which is worse? 2 german clubs slugging it out at wembley(a football ground no club plays) or chelsea pissing on the memory of great german players at bayern's football ground? bayern munich are the first german side to lose a champions league final on their home soil.

like drogba would say......

[img]http://londontomk.files./2009/05/drogba.gif[/img]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2013
chic2pimp:

Faux theory! If you put in a decent performance you would make team of the tournament no matter what nation you come from and no matter how far you advance in a tournament

Paolo Maldini made team of the tournament in Euro 96 and Italy didn't make it past the group stage!

Russia had 3 players in the team of the tournament in Euro 08. That tells us that neither your country or the distance you go in the tournament counts for shyte! Your performance is the koko

It is a mutha-fn disgrace that Ashley Cole has only made 1 team of the tournament list in 5 major tournament attempts! The disgrace increases exponentially when you realize that more space has been allotted to defenders now than it used to be in the days of yore

El Guapo:

Lmao cheesy

Coogar u na werey o - that loss would probably be in Signal Iduna and not Allianz Arena.

Truth to be told and not been subjective, the EPL dusts the bundesliga away - this isnt about head to head meetings but the quality teams in both leagues possess.
What yeye quality does the EPL have? A league filled with overpaid ninjas playing some of the worst football in Europe!

snakova:
Don't get ahead of yourself! You still have to make it out of the group stages first
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2013
snakova:
Pep and Mourinho have faced sixteen times! Mourinho has only 3 wins nuff said

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (19110) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueMann, drisham(m), youngZee23, Sportsweb and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.