Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,793 members, 7,862,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:16 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10739509 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (19408) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:46pm On Jun 13, 2012
debosky:
Hardly - I have stopped because you're past redemption. If you're too thick to get what I've tried to say thus far, there's no point wasting my time on a lost case like you.

Of course. Is there a smiley for "phuck off"?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 8:49pm On Jun 13, 2012
^^

Nope, but there is a synonym for utter stoopidity - nateevs. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:52pm On Jun 13, 2012
debosky: ^^

Nope, but there is a synonym for utter stoopidity - nateevs. grin

Yeah. I expected that.
Can I ask what Roman's having for dinner?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 8:55pm On Jun 13, 2012
nateevs:
Yeah. I expected that.
Can I ask what Roman's having for dinner?

No you may not - such information may do irreparable damage to the last remaining functional neurones in that stoopid head of yours. grin

Ok - this has gone on long enough. I call for a truce.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AndreUweh(m): 8:55pm On Jun 13, 2012
Biko nu, let sanity reign here. I hate posts with insults.
@Chelsea fans, what do you think about RDM two year contract?.
Did he refuse the one year contract we thought was offered him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:56pm On Jun 13, 2012
debosky:
Ok - this has gone on long enough. I call for a truce.

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 9:01pm On Jun 13, 2012
Nateevs you know we go way back on NL - these occasional tiffs can't change that history. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:09pm On Jun 13, 2012
debosky: Nateevs you know we go way back on NL - these occasional tiffs can't change that history. grin

wink wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 13, 2012
nateevs:
Those Ronaldo chances were unbelievable.
RVP sef.

afrodoc: at least nani is assisting goals

meanwhile this dutch defence is as open as a IndecentStar's coochie shocked

Who placed a curse on you guys team?
I'm afraid the Oranje boys are going home.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 13, 2012
nateevs: Is RVP becoming the new Torres. Na so e dey start ooo.
The misses in the first game seems to be affecting his confidence.

My favourite team may be going out after-all.

I love this type of Torres o.
The officiating at the Euros has been first class so far.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 9:49pm On Jun 13, 2012
Mario Gomez showing other strikers how to do it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:57pm On Jun 13, 2012
dayokanu: Mario Gomez showing other strikers how to do it

Dude was just class!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 13, 2012
We knew it was only a matter of time before Roberto Di Matteo
was made permanent manager.
Well, the club has made that move official today. And, you know, Di Matteo received a two-
year deal after pulling off a miraculous double of the FA Cup
and Champions League.
Good on him, hope i get to See some of those Albion's Sexy Football before he got Sacked Last Two Seasons - He's Made it Known that a Jovetic Acquisition wil be a Perfect Start.
Now, let’s get down to business. cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:58pm On Jun 13, 2012
I hear Emenalo has flown out to meet Jovetic's reps and make a deal happen.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:00pm On Jun 13, 2012
nateevs: I hear Emenalo has flown out to force a Jovetic deal through.

nateevs, excited by the di matteo signing or not?
can he rub minds with the grandmasters of the game?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:17pm On Jun 13, 2012
coogar:

nateevs, excited by the di matteo signing or not?
can he rub minds with the grandmasters of the game?

To be honest, not quite excited.
He's proven over the few months he's been here that he can mix things up.
Can he bring that into a full season? I don't know.

He has more problems now. More talented players, bigger squad and the fact that he's set the bar so high for himself.
The biggest problem I believe he will have will be the media and the Pep talk.
One thing he should avoid is the perennial Chelsea November slump.
If we go through a rough patch, however small, the press will all over him asking if he's feeling the pressure.

The question about the length of his contract will be discussed time and again. Some journalists will even ask if he's baby sitting for Pep.
However as always, I will support him. I really hope he does well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:26pm On Jun 13, 2012
nateevs:

To be honest, not quite excited.
He's proven over the few months he's been here that he can mix things up.
Can he bring that into a full season? I don't know.

He has more problems now. More talented players, bigger squad and the fact that he's set the bar so high for himself.
The biggest problem I believe he will have will be the media the Pep talk.
One thing he should avoid is the perennial Chelsea November slump.
If we go through a rough patch, however small, the press will all over him asking if he's feeling the pressure.

The question about the length of his contract will be discussed time and again. Some journalists will even ask if he's baby sitting for Pep.
However as always, I will support him. I really hope he does well.

excellente!
i wish him well too. a young manager who has set the bar so
high for himself. the only way for him is down unless he repeats
another champions league feat - which is impossible!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:15am On Jun 14, 2012
Never impossibe to re-win the CL.
Never say never.

I like RDM and I know he can hold the squad together.
However, I think 3mths was too short to judge him.

I hope Roman will be patient this time around.
Even if he doesn't win any trophy next season he should be allowed to stay.
We should focus on rebuilding now that there is no desperation to win the CL anymore.

I wish RDM a wonderful season. He deserves it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:25am On Jun 14, 2012
coogar:

excellente!
i wish him well too. a young manager who has set the bar so
high for himself. the only way for him is down unless he repeats
another champions league feat - which is impossible!

Jxt tryin' to decipher what boils Ya Sentimental Comments at times, u aint Jxt an Ideal Football Pundit!
Winning the Champions League was no doubt a Mission labelled Impossible but RDM Letted the World into believing he knows his acumen {Though those Heroics weren't such a Rollercoaster Ride Ones}. . .that Simply makes his Job nxt Season Easy - Win the EPL Title and u're still pocketing Ya £3m for another Year and Gourlay already made it known that we've got to pay more attention on Domestic fronts!

So how Difficult is it Mr Coogar?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:38am On Jun 14, 2012
nateevs: I hear Emenalo has flown out to meet Jovetic's reps and make a deal happen.

Would Really be havin' a Smile if we lure in tis Kid - Haven't always been a Big fan of Hulk {Maybe he aint Jxt that kinda Tricky 'Flickster' sort of player i crave like Ibime would have it} So it does make sense if we Saved Our 18m for him and try convincing the Violas into Selling Stefan for 20m who no doubt would provide Øptions for RDM In Many Occasions.

He's simply Creative, Has an eye for goal, a team Player and at 22 has got a big future with Us!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ritchboy(m): 5:19am On Jun 14, 2012
El Guapo:

Would Really be havin' a Smile if we lure in tis Kid - Haven't always been a Big fan of Hulk {Maybe he aint Jxt that kinda Tricky 'Flickster' sort of player i crave like Ibime would have it} So it does make sense if we Saved Our 18m for him and try convincing the Violas into Selling Stefan for 20m who no doubt would provide Øptions for RDM In Many Occasions.

He's simply Creative, Has an eye for goal, a team Player and at 22 has got a big future with Us!

With Drogba gone and Torres still firing blanks Hulk > Jovetic as he provides an alternative up front.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 14, 2012
My dream is to see Neymar in Chelsea colours.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:14am On Jun 14, 2012
So its 2 years for RdM! Nice!
I hope say they consulted with him before dem buy new players ooo?
abeg, make next season start jare and this time, let them young boys get playing time too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 14, 2012
ritchboy:

With Drogba gone and Torres still firing blanks Hulk > Jovetic as he provides an alternative up front.

You Need to See this Kid in His Best Game -- A Blend of Silva, Iniesta and Ronaldinho! cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:35am On Jun 14, 2012
nateevs: I hear Emenalo has flown out to meet Jovetic's reps and make a deal happen.

Good news, although Jovetic is not too fast. . . so I reckon Mata, Hazard and Jovetic will fight for no10 role. . .

debosky: Lord let Chelski buy Van der Wiel - people complaining about Bosingwa haven't seen rubbish RB defending yet.

Negro please. . . Debuchy who has shown a lot this last season, plus Nathaniel Clyne should be the right-backs we go for. VDW's bad-boy image doesnt help him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 14, 2012
Ibime:

Good news, although Jovetic is not too fast. . . so I reckon Mata, Hazard and Jovetic will fight for no10 role. . .

The Trio are also Wing Players -- Too many Options! cool cool

Ibime: Negro please. . . Debuchy who has shown a lot this last season, plus Nathaniel Clyne should be the right-backs we go for. VDW's bad-boy image doesnt help him.

VDW Just doin' another Version of Bossy at the Euros and am Like 'Pls Dear Scouts Stop watching the Dutch's Team Games' cheesy cheesy cheesy

Azpilicueta Or even Newcastle's Simpson will Fit the Bill -- Atleast its Just to Serve as a Backup to Branislav!
cool cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 14, 2012
Dailymail has a Report that its Hatem Ben Arfa Who's Been Sought by Roman -- This Kid?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2159122/Hatem-Ben-Arfa-Chelsea-target.html?ITO=1490
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 12:26pm On Jun 14, 2012
it is good to win fa cup and ucl at the same time. can you imagine how everything is working out well for us at chelsea. all the good players of this world now want to play at chelsea.
well, we are waiting yet for our best season where even our bench will be as strong as our first 11.
in all, let nothing happen to my mikel.
i hear say manure wants someone to help them buy their 30 million flop - anderson.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 12:31pm On Jun 14, 2012
BlueDiva: Never impossibe to re-win the CL.
Never say never.

I like RDM and I know he can hold the squad together.
However, I think 3mths was too short to judge him.

I hope Roman will be patient this time around.
Even if he doesn't win any trophy next season he should be allowed to stay.
We should focus on rebuilding now that there is no desperation to win the CL anymore.

I wish RDM a wonderful season. He deserves it.

it's extremely impossible for chelsea to win it again.....how many
teams have played in champions league final back to back, let alone
winning it back to back? what do you think this is? barcelona have
been branded the best football team in the history of association
football, yet they couldn't manage playing back to back final of the
champions league....na chelsea go come do am? chelsea? you are a pipe
dreamer!

El Guapo:
- Win the EPL Title and u're still pocketing Ya £3m for another Year and Gourlay already made it known that we've got to pay more attention on Domestic fronts!

So how Difficult is it Mr Coogar?

so winning the epl title is not difficult? grin
read my lips - chelsea cannot win the league title ever again.
in a nutshell, the league title is not leaving the city of manchester
for years to come.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:59pm On Jun 14, 2012
ood news, although Jovetic is not too fast. . . so I reckon Mata, Hazard and Jovetic will fight for no10 role. . .

Talk about options. If it all comes down to all of them playing, then we can safely have Mata and Hazard on the flanks and Jovetic in the hole.

Negro please. . . Debuchy who has shown a lot this last season, plus Nathaniel Clyne should be the right-backs we go for. VDW's bad-boy image doesnt help him.

For me, Nathaniel first choice and Cesar Azpilicueta second choice.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by denzel2009: 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2012
coogar:

it's extremely impossible for chelsea to win it again.....how many
teams have played in champions league final back to back, let alone
winning it back to back? what do you think this is? barcelona have
been branded the best football team in the history of association
football, yet they couldn't manage playing back to back final of the
champions league....na chelsea go come do am? chelsea? you are a pipe
dreamer!

so winning the epl title is not difficult? grin
read my lips - chelsea cannot win the league title ever again.
in a nutshell, the league title is not leaving the city of manchester
for years to come.

Can someone engrave this on the wall? Coogar this won't be good for your rep!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2012
denzel2009:

Can someone engrave this on the wall? Coogar this won't be good for your rep!

ask nateevs and ibime.

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (19408) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Debroslink, Demolz, WhoDeyHause, Sportsweb, NinjaMetahuman, patrickmuf(m), chic2pimp(m), Unlimited22, Sitmr, Jskelly11, fredoooooo, Ijustwantto and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.