Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,330 members, 7,867,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:26 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10766921 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (19456) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:27am On Jul 02, 2012
This is the only exciting match Spain have played this tournament.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 12:57pm On Jul 02, 2012
debosky: Torres just made a phool out of DK at this tournament - golden boot and scoring in two consecutive finals.

Go-miss will never achieve that in his lifetime. cheesy

maybe now the charlatans on this thread would take me serious when i say
torres is no dud. chelsea made him flop with their lethargic build-up play
and the midfielders not releasing torres with quick passing....

xavi was finding him quickly to put torres one v one with the goalkeeper...
torres has now scored in the final of euro 2008 and 2012, won the highest
golden boot of the tournament with fewer minutes than his counterparts.

fa cup winner
champions league winner
european championship winner
european championship golden boot winner

el nino to win the ballon d'or
with all due respect, ibime + dayokanu + bluediva + ritchboy are the biggest
retards this forum has ever produced.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2012

@coogar,
it take one retard to find out another. you are the retard of the millenium. what happened to ur manure ronney? na chelsea do am? na manure players release torres the day he destroyed that team that brings high fever to manure.am talking about barca. chelsea is not about torres but about winning mentality. whatsoever we did,whosoever we played or dropped. whatsoever pattern that gave us the fa and ucl trophies are the best of chelsea. go home and sort ur trophiless season.if you don't watch it, manure are going the ways of arsenal.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 1:07pm On Jul 02, 2012
1025:

@coogar,
it take one retard to find out another. you are the retard of the millenium. what happened to ur manure ronney? na chelsea do am? na manure players release torres the day he destroyed that team that brings high fever to manure.am talking about barca. chelsea is not about torres but about winning mentality. whatsoever we did,whosoever we played or dropped. whatsoever pattern that gave us the fa and ucl trophies are the best of chelsea. go home and sort ur trophiless season.if you don't watch it, manure are going the ways of arsenal.

so after 36 yrs, the goat that urinated on your head hasn't been found? grin grin grin grin
it would be a shame to mental handicaps if i put you in the same class cos your case
is worse....so rooney that played only 2 games in the euros is expected to match other
strikers who played 5 or 6 games in the tourney? you're better off dead...you are wasting
the cells and tissues God bestowed you.

oloshious fellow!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AndreUweh(m): 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2012
1025:

@coogar,
@Chidi, calm down. Your outrage is drawing negative comments to our highly exulted board.
Biko, take it easy the orangeman.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2012
coogar:

fa cup winner
champions league winner

Tores would never succeed with Chelsea. Last night showed why.

So it is after a bedraggled, dispirited and numerically disadvantaged Italy opened up gaping holes that you are coming to celebrate?

Chelsea fans dont need a man who shows up when the going is easy, we need a ninja who is a difference maker when the going is tough and space on the pitch is at a premium.

Who should we trust - (a.) the stat thats says Torres won golden boot with a paltry 3 goals or (b.) the stat that says his manager had no trust in him whatsoever throughout the tournament, trusting him only with a starting berth against the decrepit Irish and taking him off shortly after half-time against Croatia.

Torres can never flourish when there is no space cos he lacks the physicality or football sense to make a difference. Last night even showed why.

Despite scoring, Torres was giving the ball away like no man's business with some stupid attempted dribbles where defenders just barged him off the ball.

It just reminded me of the numerous times he gives the ball away cheaply for Chelsea. The dude is careless in possession. Pass simple ball, bros want dribble, and only 1 out of 3 of his dribbles come off.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 2:19pm On Jul 02, 2012
coogar:

fa cup winner
champions league winner

Ha good nateevs is not there
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2012
i was going through the rumor news about Chelsea favorite to sign Modric and i was reading up comments posted and saw this..lol

By Godswill on 01 July 2012 at 09:30

Weldone blues for this good thinking to bring in a good product like modric. Just looking at the chelsea quard next season how the line up will look like. For premier league: Cech maicon.......terry....luiz.........cole modric........remires harzad....mata.......hulk torress.

For champions league: cech maicon.....luiz....cahil......cole modric.....mikel remiress....harzad.......marin.. Torress.

For FA cup: hilario maicon......ivanovic....luiz......betrand moraless.....lampard marin....mata........harzad hulk.

Calling Cup: turnbul ivanovic......luiz.....cahill.....betrand mikel.....morales marin....harzad.........mata hulk.

Super cup: cech maicon......terry....luiz......cole modric.....mikel remires......harzad...........mata torres

club world cup: cech maicon.....terry...ivanovic.....cole mikel....modric remiress....harzad....mata torres God bless chelsea cos am a blue to the end.!

http://www.adifferentleague.co.uk/p6_72_15581_chelsea-favourites-to-sign-tottenham’s-modric.html
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 3:47pm On Jul 02, 2012
A striker that can not be trusted by his manager in top games should now be trusted by Chelsea for the season?

The vital CL games he did not start

In Euro cup top games Vs Italy, Portugal, France he was benched and he managed to score vs Ireland the worst team of the tournament and an Italian team who was demoralised and a man down?

Winning the top scorer like Oleg Salenko did scoring bucketful vs a decrepit Cameroun is what we are celebrating here?

Nigga Pleaseeeee
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ritchboy(m): 7:45pm On Jul 02, 2012
Una dey answer Coogar?

I'm seriously hoping Torres leads Chelsea's attack next season cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:26pm On Jul 02, 2012
Archived!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 8:52pm On Jul 02, 2012
Ibime:

Tores would never succeed with Chelsea. Last night showed why.

So it is after a bedraggled, dispirited and numerically disadvantaged Italy opened up gaping holes that you are coming to celebrate?

Chelsea fans dont need a man who shows up when the going is easy, we need a ninja who is a difference maker when the going is tough and space on the pitch is at a premium.

Who should we trust - (a.) the stat thats says Torres won golden boot with a paltry 3 goals or (b.) the stat that says his manager had no trust in him whatsoever throughout the tournament, trusting him only with a starting berth against the decrepit Irish and taking him off shortly after half-time against Croatia.

Torres can never flourish when there is no space cos he lacks the physicality or football sense to make a difference. Last night even showed why.

Despite scoring, Torres was giving the ball away like no man's business with some stupid attempted dribbles where defenders just barged him off the ball.

It just reminded me of the numerous times he gives the ball away cheaply for Chelsea. The dude is careless in possession. Pass simple ball, bros want dribble, and only 1 out of 3 of his dribbles come off.

you talk too much nonsense to be taken seriously......torres can
never succeed at chelsea because chelsea players are lethargic,
lacks any football intelligence and most of them play for themselves
and not the team. if torres could succeed at liverpool, i see no
reason why chelsea cannot build the team around him to flourish.

paltry 3 goals? you're a disgrace! how come ronaldo, gomez,
balotelli, di natale, benzema, etc couldn't score more than 3?
when nando came on, he only failed to complete one pass so
your claim about him giving the ball away is farcical!

dayokanu: A striker that can not be trusted by his manager in top games should now be trusted by Chelsea for the season?

The vital CL games he did not start

In Euro cup top games Vs Italy, Portugal, France he was benched and he managed to score vs Ireland the worst team of the tournament and an Italian team who was demoralised and a man down?

Winning the top scorer like Oleg Salenko did scoring bucketful vs a decrepit Cameroun is what we are celebrating here?

Nigga Pleaseeeee

you're a tool.....
what does it matter if he didn't start many games? if you have any
common sense then you should know you are arguing for him. torres
had the best goals/min ratio in the competition. if it was gomez or the idiotic
podolski that clinched the golden boot, your euphoria woulda needed a
medical injection to calm you down!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2012
In the important games the dud was benched until when victory was assured before they brought him in.

Scoring against a demoralised Italy down to 10men is what the dud could achieve? where was he in the key games vs Italy, France and Portugal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2012
dayokanu: In the important games the dud was benched until when victory was assured before they brought him in.

Scoring against a demoralised Italy down to 10men is what the dud could achieve? where was he in the key games vs Italy, France and Portugal

mata & llorente must be duds then....
what a stupid way of analysing footie!
if mata was from any of the other countries in the
tournament, he would be a guaranteed starter!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 9:14pm On Jul 02, 2012
@Chidi, calm down. Your outrage is drawing negative comments to our highly exulted board.
Biko, take it easy the orangeman.

@andrew,
u lack information and i think u are suffering from individual/personal hype like that manure/england attack line.
if that trash(coogar) is saying rooney played only two games, can i ask u and him, how many games did rooney play at sa2010? how many games in all did torres play in euro. good players are good players.
mata that scored against italy, how many matches did he play? how long does it take to score a goal?
gutter reasoning is just the problems of both of u. are u saying that if howard webb was to be the ref in the england games, rooney would not have scored 10 goals?
both of u are using monkey brains and as such lack human reasoning abilities.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:48pm On Jul 02, 2012
1025:

@andrew,
u lack information and i think u are suffering from individual/personal hype like that manure/england attack line.
if that trash(coogar) is saying rooney played only two games, can i ask u and him, how many games did rooney play at sa2010? how many games in all did torres play in euro. good players are good players.

yet another heap of farticles from the brain-dead chidi!
i am not even sure you have brain cells - what you have
up there are sperm cells!

how many goals did torres score at the world cup and in
the premier league all season? you are the spermhead
your mama shoulda swallowed!

mata that scored against italy, how many matches did he play? how long does it take to score a goal?
gutter reasoning is just the problems of both of u. are u saying that if howard webb was to be the ref in the england games, rooney would not have scored 10 goals?
both of u are using monkey brains and as such lack human reasoning abilities.

this lout has just proven some animals are indeed smarter than some humans.
following your idiotic logic, torres and mata are better than messi then!
there's no hope for you - i am quite certain that when you eventually kick the
bucket, your autopsy would read death via stupidity
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 9:50pm On Jul 02, 2012
coogar:

mata & llorente must be duds then....
what a stupid way of analysing footie!
if mata was from any of the other countries in the
tournament, he would be a guaranteed starter!

Who was benching Mata? Xavi and Iniesta.

Who was benching Fernandud? Either fabregas or Negredo cheesy i laff in Gorimapa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:12pm On Jul 02, 2012
dayokanu:
Who was benching Mata? Xavi and Iniesta.

if he's good enough, he should start!
he just won the champions league, mata!

Who was benching Fernandud? Either fabregas or Negredo cheesy i laff in Gorimapa

torres played more minutes than negredo!
del bosque doesn't even care about strikers---all he wanted
was to control the ball and control the game...all the players
in the starting 11 are pure goalscorers...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 10:23pm On Jul 02, 2012
@ Coogar

Same advice as I've given others. . . .don't feed the troll. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:31pm On Jul 02, 2012
debosky: @ Coogar
Same advice as I've given others. . . .don't feed the troll. grin

some trolls should be ignored but there are some trolls who just
don't know they drag their family name in the mud with the amount
of piffle they spew.

1025 belongs to the latter category - necessary action should be taken
against him. don't worry - he is not even that smart to know when he's
being insulted! he's a twit!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 02, 2012
ARGH! Tøo Bad of U Ibime to Divert the Euro Final Review talks into a Torres Start-up debate - I mean after u came Up wiv a mere Dilettante undirected Notion 'That ma Favorite team played a boring Footie', should have Seen a lot berra Performance frm Ur Strong Azzurris!

Bluediva and Ritchboy got to Switch lanes now [maybe the Tanzania National team, heard they're on Refurbish planz] cheesy

Couldn't stop laffing at the Italian's Backfour, Did u guys notice De Rossi was playing Outta position? He should have been Protecting the backfour but dude almost was Seen at the Left midfield [Who wantz to be Disgraced!] grin

VIVA LA EL ROJA!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 11:50pm On Jul 02, 2012
coogar:

if he's good enough, he should start!
he just won the champions league, mata!

torres played more minutes than negredo!
del bosque doesn't even care about strikers---all he wanted
was to control the ball and control the game...all the players
in the starting 11 are pure goalscorers...

Mata lost his shirt to Xavi/Iniesta, 99% of midfielders in the world would lose their shirt to the duo. No shame in that

Fernandud getting benched in favour of midfielders? The coach would rather play without strikers than field the dud. If it was David Villa now we could have said he lost the competition to a better striker but to fabregas? Torres should be ashamed of himself
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 11:58pm On Jul 02, 2012
^^ Nando lost his shirt because he isn't the optimal player for the current formation in the same way Messi is as a false 9 for Barcelona, or Villa was before his injury.

It has little or nothing to do with Nando's ability as a striker but more to do with his compatibility with Spain's style of play.

Even without being optimally suited, he scored 3 goals - not fantastic, but a decent return all the same.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 12:10am On Jul 03, 2012
debosky: ^^ Nando lost his shirt because he isn't the optimal player for the current formation in the same way Messi is as a false 9 for Barcelona, or Villa was before his injury.

It has little or nothing to do with Nando's ability as a striker but more to do with his compatibility with Spain's style of play.

Even without being optimally suited, he scored 3 goals - not fantastic, but a decent return all the same.

If Villa was fit he would have played, So why not Torres? Simply put because he sucks and he cant function for the team. the coach tried him a couple of games which he didnt impress the coach

next game the coach had to try Negredo who also didnt impress.

The coach would rather go without a striker than field a luxury one like fernandud who the stars have to align for before he can perform.

If in a World cup you were benched and excuse was that Oh he had Villa ahead, What of Euros without Villa?

Simple Torres is way below the Spanish NT standards maybe for a country like luxemburg he might start and even be captain but his skillset are too low for the best NT of all time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:00am On Jul 03, 2012
@ El-Guapo,

Sharrap mehn.

Spain bored one to death during the Euros.

pass, pass, pass. . . oya make runs and take shot. . dem no gree. .

Even Wenger had to criticise them that their passing is no longer about creating goals but stopping the opposition from playing.

nateevs: Archived!

You've been archiving for the last 18 months now. At one point you should have gotten the opportunity to say "I told you so". We done tire for your bookmarks abeg! grin

debosky: ^^ Nando lost his shirt because he isn't the optimal player for the current formation in the same way Messi is as a false 9 for Barcelona, or Villa was before his injury.

Sharrap man!

I thought you had better things to do. . .

https://www.nairaland.com/980178/most-handsome-man-nairaland-june

Oya, make I dash you one vote there! grin grin grin

Would Del Bosque even dream of dropping Villa? Villa is a robust player. Torres is a luxury, a striker who "chops awoof" on the back of his team-mates efforts. An un-robust striker who can only flourish if given space as seen against Italy and Ireland, and who flops when there is lack of space as seen against Croatia. Torres didnt start cos he cant keep the ball. His performance against Croatia was atrocious. The dude is always doing stoopid dribbles which do not come off.

http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4072/euro-2012/2012/07/02/3215392/fernando-torres-proves-he-is-the-best-striker-in-europe#

Fernando Torres proves he is the best striker in Europe

Putting two goals past Ireland and scoring his third against a well-beaten 10 men before clinching the Golden Boot thanks to not getting picked - the continent's conqueror rises

Honey, I’m home!

Welcome back, Fernando Torres. We missed you. It doesn’t matter that the slow race for the Euro 2012 Golden Boot practically went down to a six-way rock-paper-scissors tiebreaker as a continent’s strikeforce tripped over itself in trying not to win it. You’re the king of Europe once again.

Sorry. Rock-paper-scissors is a deeply unfair comparison. Torres clinched the prestigious prize not through random guesswork.

He set it up by scoring twice against Ireland – joining the likes of Jason Koumas in the pantheon of football luminaries – and once late on against a depleted, demoralised Italy who had already been staring dumbfounded with their tongues lolling out of their mouths for 30 minutes, and he clinched it by virtue of his coach being unwilling to play him very much. There could be no more fitting way to crown the continent’s greatest centre forward.

For that, clearly, is what the Spaniard is. His glory is reclaimed after a most exceptional year. Champions League, FA Cup and Euro 2012 triumph – he is a sensation by implication. grin grin grin

For Torres’ true power, we must now appreciate, is in what he doesn’t do as much as what he does. He doesn’t terrorise defences anymore; he doesn’t need to. He doesn’t start the big games anymore; he doesn’t need to. He doesn’t inspire reverent awe with the mere mention of his name anymore; he doesn’t need to.

Now he asks defenders politely if they would mind letting him through. Mostly they say no; just frequently enough, they say yes. Now he occupies 20-minute cameo slots at the end of games; enough, appropriately, for an episode of a sitcom and no more. Now his name lulls opponents into a false sense of security.

It. Is. Enough. Torres does all of this and no more; it brings big, shiny trophies and personal accolades. God help us all if he turned up the volume.

We know that there is more to come; quite aside from his scintillating years at Liverpool, he treats us just occasionally enough to a glimpse of the exceptional, just to prove that it is still there. Witness, if you will, the 90th-minute 50-yard solo run to eliminate Barcelona from the Champions League in Camp Nou. A truly special moment.

The Chelsea man has mastered the art of self-control. By drip-feeding us brilliance in the perfect ratio, he can load up his swag bag with trophies while still inspiring complacency in opposing back lines.

Indeed, one can extrapolate that, if he were to utilise all his potential, Torres would be so good that he would win the World Cup every year. The World Cup doesn’t happen every year, but he would win it anyway. Football wouldn’t be ready for that. Football would break. Torres isn’t flattering to deceive, he’s single-handedly preventing the sport we love from caving in on itself under the sheer dividing-by-zero weight of his awesomeness.

Who else could possibly challenge him for the title of best striker in Europe? On the evidence of this tournament, nobody. Not Robin van Persie, who proved as threatening as a duck with a slingshot. Not Mario Gomez, who forgot how to play as soon as things got serious. Not Aleksandr Kerzhakov, who took his Torres tribute act far too far.

Alright, maybe Nicklas Bendtner. But ask again in two years about that one.

But this is Torres’ time. Suddenly £50 million (€62m) looks a bargain for the world’s most effective lucky charm. Attention chairmen: Here is a legacy for hire. No price would be too big. This is a forward clearly bound by destiny to win it all no matter what.

His success defies logic. Those who backed him this summer did so out of hope or contrariness rather than expectation. But you could never bet against him again now. Fernando Torres is better than logic. Fernando Torres is better than everyone.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 03, 2012
dayokanu:

If Villa was fit he would have played, So why not Torres? Simply put because he sucks and he cant function for the team. the coach tried him a couple of games which he didnt impress the coach

next game the coach had to try Negredo who also didnt impress.

The coach would rather go without a striker than field a luxury one like fernandud who the stars have to align for before he can perform.

If in a World cup you were benched and excuse was that Oh he had Villa ahead, What of Euros without Villa?

Simple Torres is way below the Spanish NT standards maybe for a country like luxemburg he might start and even be captain but his skillset are too low for the best NT of all time

You Dudes are burning Up lot of Chagrins for El Nino than i thought - that am begining to wonder the kinda facial expressions u'll put on when he's playing for both Chelsea and España.

Maybe u've allowed Sentiments to take hold of ur entire self same wiv Ibime that nothing fruitful would u guyz link to Torres - Jeez! This aint a nature of a Football pundit, u dudes are doin a Gary Neville in here!

The Chap have had his good dayz and it shouldn't seem strange if he's hitting the rocks now as we had in the cases of Shevchenco, Kaka, Adriano, Crespo, Beckham etc, Nøt Insinuating that he's reached his peak but is jxt hitting the Rockz now and hopefully would get over it if helped Psychologically, Physically and maybe Spiritually!

I'l sometimes want to go wiv Cooger on the Notion that our team are at times big suspects to Torres not scoring [Not Including the Utd Open goal blast], the Set Ups, strategies and other factors jxt contribute - Though he wasn't starting at the Euros, he did put up an average match day performance when given the nod [3 Goals and an Assist in jxt 2 starts].

Nateevs help me Øut on this cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2012
i dey like players and teams wey no sabi play like torres and chelsea but they sabi win trophies.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 4:53pm On Jul 03, 2012
El Guapo:

Couldn't stop laffing at the Italian's Backfour, Did u guys notice De Rossi was playing Outta position? He should have been Protecting the backfour but dude almost was Seen at the Left midfield [Who wantz to be Disgraced!] grin

VIVA LA EL ROJA!

Goodness Gracious!!!... He was playing on the left side of the midfield because that is his position in Italy's Midfield diamond formation.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2012
Goodness Gracious!!!... He was playing on the left side of the midfield because that is his position in Italy's Midfield diamond formation.

@chic2pimp,
so na diamond those guys play lost 4 - o? na waa. if to say na gold or silver, the thing for reach 18 or 20. na why i like chelsea, them dey play crude oil and ucl and fa owaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AndreUweh(m): 7:20pm On Jul 03, 2012
1025: i dey like players and teams wey no sabi play like torres and chelsea but they sabi win trophies.
Spot on.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 04, 2012
*yawns*
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:08am On Jul 04, 2012
"Torres will not succeed at Chelsea" "He lacks the ability to play in tight spaces".

Hmmm! If I remember correctly, I think Torres was a success at Liverpool. . . Ah! That's because tight spaces were not invented then.
Of course!

Archived!

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (19456) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, DynamoDeGreat and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.