Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,309 members, 7,867,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:12 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10765787 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (19456) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 11:36am On Jun 27, 2012
Malouda to move to Brazil? I hop eits true. The earlier we get rid, the better

Also, David Luiz has been chosen for the Olympics by Brazil.

@ El_guapo

Personally I dont think Torress wil shine next seaso. We will miss the Target man option we play with Drogba as Torress isn't physical enough. Although i do think that style will change because of the introduction of players like Marin, Hazard, De Bruyne and already Mata. x

I wouldnt say buy another striker as that would defeat the purpose of signing Lukaku in the first place. Also the option of Selfish Sturridge moving to the middle (which i think will flop). All 3 forwards wont even Guarantee 20 goals next season. Most of our scoring will depend on creativity of Hazard and Mata i think.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 27, 2012
El Guapo:

Supporting Chelsea has been a Mystique One i must say considering the fact i Used to be a Die-hard Catalan, one must have Xpected me to join a team that shared same Football Philosophy with Barca [maybe Arsenal, Bayern, Milan or Real then] but i decided to pitch tent with this West London side [2006 - Counting back i was 14 then] and inexplicably got engrossed into SW6 System. [Well Sure, ma Doctor confirmed that i've got blue blood running down ma Viens lately! cheesy]

Itz cool been Blue - Anyway u must also not forget that we've had more agony than the triumphz. . .but who Cares! grin

KTBFFH

Chei, all dis children for nl. tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 11:46am On Jun 27, 2012
1025:

@ lalaboi,
i don't know ur age but i seriously want to believe that u talk like the 18 yr old boys around my area. is arguing a crime in a public forum where different ppl with different understanding of life meet? with El Guapo, it was never an argument but a discussion but ur age will always interpret according to your brain capacity. all the same, i choose where i contribute and i argue with points, facts and figures. so get that into ur system. what i do on nairaland are fun motivated and like jonathan will say, I DON'T GIVE A DANM what you or the next man feels. like uncle joe said, BOKO HARAM IS A PROBLEM WE HAVE TO LIVE WITH AT THE MOMENT so i urge u to accept my ways or you can try a nearby lagoon. i live my life for myself first before thinking about the next person. do have a wonderful day.

Exactly my point. You need to chill a lil bit. and you take most things the wrong way which starts your unnecessary arguments with your fellow blues brothers or rivals and you end up making a phool of yourself. Just two sentences and you already have a cutlass to my neck. You should read people's post properly before jumping into conclusions. An Arsenal Fan had to explain to you what your Blue Brother meant in a sentence which was not even that hard to comprehend. Still You don't get it! And that age talk? Seriously??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 11:57am On Jun 27, 2012
Mikel gets alot of coverage from Chelsea Tv.. . The next fan's Favourite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix4UU0qfCyo&feature=g-u-u
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2012
so i urge u to accept my ways or you can try a nearby lagoon. i live my life for myself first before thinking about the next person.
@lalaboi,
pls manage the line above as part of my effort in proving that i don't argue with everything i see.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2012
@ lalaboi, nateevs, Ibime and co. . . .can you please keep you mental patient aka roaming lunatic 1004 off the other sports threads?

We can't have him raising a cohort of muppets to run around spewing nonsense like he does.

Mucho Gracias.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 2:10pm On Jun 27, 2012
i am on a mission to make sure this stingy pack wins something for their frustrated fans. debocrazy, i am not behind arsenal barrenness rather i am working round the clock to see that u ppl win even if na spoon. why is it that arsenal fans are always looking for war? if una wan win trophy, do what manure, man city and my chelsea are doing and u will win.
fighting everybody will never solve una problems.
na only arsenal and their fans believe they can eat their cake and still have it.
if you ask them, they will say they posted profit and finished top 4.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2012
Transfer news

Apparently we just signed this Belgian dude. alongside 2 other bro. .

Checkout this vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rdBdShf4nk

His first touch and control is On point. . Another one for the future, if he fully develops
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by denzel2009: 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2012
debosky: @ lalaboi, nateevs, Ibime and co. . . .can you please keep you mental patient aka roaming lunatic 1004 off the other sports threads?

We can't have him raising a cohort of muppets to run around spewing nonsense like he does.

Mucho Gracias.

lmao... you have to live with it. Switch did exactly the same for more than 2 seasons here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2012
If we didnt already have Ramires, I would be dying for Moutinho! great box to box midfielder! endless energy, enough tackles, good passer! Ninja's got the core
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:27am On Jun 28, 2012
lalaboi: If we didnt already have Ramires, I would be dying for Moutinho! great box to box midfielder! endless energy, enough tackles, good passer! Ninja's got the core

Wetin concern Moutinho with Ramires?

Two totally different players.

If you saw Moutinho of 3 years ago, you would be talking about Moutinho as a no10. . . a guy who fancied himself as the new Deco, had good passing, but lacked stamina, end-product and bite in his game.

That Moutinho should be talked about in comparison to Ramires speaks volumes for his improvement in the nitty-gritty aspect of the game, but they are essentially two very different players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2012
Best news ever, Malouda leaves for Brazil. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 28, 2012
lalaboi: If i didnt know better i would say 1025 is Switch supporting chelsea lol. Ninja always itching to argue grin

grin grin grin grin

lalaboi: Malouda to move to Brazil? I hop eits true. The earlier we get rid, the better

Also, David Luiz has been chosen for the Olympics by Brazil.

@ El_guapo

Personally I dont think Torress wil shine next seaso. We will miss the Target man option we play with Drogba as Torress isn't physical enough. Although i do think that style will change because of the introduction of players like Marin, Hazard, De Bruyne and already Mata. x

I wouldnt say buy another striker as that would defeat the purpose of signing Lukaku in the first place. Also the option of Selfish Sturridge moving to the middle (which i think will flop). All 3 forwards wont even Guarantee 20 goals next season. Most of our scoring will depend on creativity of Hazard and Mata i think.

Reason i Suggested we Enforce in that Area More -- Just get them Backups who are really Creative, Itz Confirmed we're making a 25m Bid for Jovetic kinda permutation to the Hulk Idea cool cool

Gaggi:

Chei, all dis children for nl. tongue

Dont Let me Give u the Deuces -- Am almost Graduating from College cheesy cheesy cheesy

lalaboi: Mikel gets alot of coverage from Chelsea Tv.. . The next fan's Favourite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix4UU0qfCyo&feature=g-u-u

Boi Cant even catch the Egg grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 9:43pm On Jun 28, 2012
IF I AM A "big boy, big money, big club, big trophies" WHO AM I?

answer : MIKEL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 9:47pm On Jun 28, 2012
Ibime:

England made Italy look like Spain yesterday. Germany would soon put em back in their place.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin......

@BLUEDIVA

Told u have faith in the boyz.......No one gave em' a chance but as usual the boyz have proved their doubters wrong

FORZA ITALIA!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 10:52pm On Jun 28, 2012
Ibime:

Wetin concern Moutinho with Ramires?

Two totally different players.

If you saw Moutinho of 3 years ago, you would be talking about Moutinho as a no10. . . a guy who fancied himself as the new Deco, had good passing, but lacked stamina, end-product and bite in his game.

That Moutinho should be talked about in comparison to Ramires speaks volumes for his improvement in the nitty-gritty aspect of the game, but they are essentially two very different players.

The only thing Moutinho got on Ramires is his Passing!!. . When it comes to pace, Work rate, tackling and determination they match!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:36am On Jun 29, 2012
chic2pimp:

@BLUEDIVA

Told u have faith in the boyz.......No one gave em' a chance but as usual the boyz have proved their doubters wrong

FORZA ITALIA!!!

I swear i like your faith.
I had lost faith when Italy was struggling to qualify from the group stage.

Like wine, the Azzuri's get better with age.
I pray we go all out and finish the job.

I want Pirlo to win the WPOTY.
He deserves it, been excellent for club and country.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 8:13am On Jun 29, 2012
i hear say arsenal wants to buy pirlo, is it true?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:35am On Jun 29, 2012
chic2pimp:

@BLUEDIVA

FORZA ITALIA!!!

Kudos. . . una try yesterday!

Am hoping you guys beat Spain with their boring footie. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 30, 2012
Ibime:

Kudos. . . una try yesterday!

Am hoping you guys beat Spain with their boring footie. . .

If U're to put down names of Guys that detest the Italian Team frm the Medieval Periods then u gotta count me First cheesy But it Seem Like Euro 12 is giving me a Reason to cast Out my Retrospective Assumptions and Keep giving the dudes a High 5 When they're doing a Nice Job cool cool

Just Like in 2006, they started like the Usual Italy we Used to know but as the Mundial wined Down the Azzuris kept Mustering an Unfathomable Courage that this is there Year with almost the whole team been Home based Stars.

Similarly, the Euros of 2012 have got a message for us ''We Started as Underdogs but we're Once again in the Finals'' -- But this Time they're playing ma Best Team in the World El Roja.

I've been Seduced not by the Italian's Style of Play but by Prandelli's Set Up -- An Experienced and Ruthless Defenceline of Barzagli Chiellini Bonucci Balzaretti Abate/Maggio a 'Perfect Midfield' of Marchisio Pirlo De Rossi and Montolivo then a Great Understanding Partnership of Mario and Cassano.

Already, they are to many the Champions but Plzzzz Remember they're playing Barca
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2012
If U're to put down names of Guys that detest the Italian Team frm the Medieval Periods then u gotta count me First But it Seem Like Euro 12 is giving me a Reason to cast Out my Retrospective Assumptions and Keep giving the dudes a High 5 When they're doing a Nice Job

Just Like in 2006, they started like the Usual Italy we Used to know but as the Mundial wined Down the Azzuris kept Mustering an Unfathomable Courage that this is there Year with almost the whole team been Home based Stars.

Similarly, the Euros of 2012 have got a message for us ''We Started as Underdogs but we're Once again in the Finals'' -- But this Time they're playing ma Best Team in the World El Roja.

I've been Seduced not by the Italian's Style of Play but by Prandelli's Set Up -- An Experienced and Ruthless Defenceline of Barzagli Chiellini Bonucci Balzaretti Abate/Maggio a 'Perfect Midfield' of Marchisio Pirlo De Rossi and Montolivo then a Great Understanding Partnership of Mario and Cassano.

Already, they are to many the Champions but Plzzzz Remember they're playing Barca

@El Guapo,
if this spainish side are lining up as barca, they must not forget their history with men on BLUE. sexy football - YES but there is nothing as bad as knowing the pattern of a team. Italy has been on the wrong side of my judgement from the beginning of this competition just like u but history has it that it is in their blood.
i don't if barca has a plan b otherwise Chelsea the italians play for result not necessarily for romance.
i observed one thing about this barca side. they have started their last two matches without a known striker in a 4-6-0 formation. i wonder what the world will say if chelsea were to line out in a 4 - 6 - 0 formation?
all the same, i have two players in the barca side so if they win, i will rejoice with them but i want italy to win at least for wearing the colour that i respect most BLUE.
IF SPAIN CONTINUES IN THAT FEMALE FOOTBALL THEY PLAY AND MISTAKENLY, ITALY MANAGED A GOAL, HMMMMMMMMMM. BARCA WILL BE STANDING ON A LONG THING.
somebody must tell barca that blue is the in thing so there is a need for them to inject the little BLUE bloods(torres and mata) in their system if they must win.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 01, 2012
Here's the Latest Coming In :

-- We've Got a Report that Chelsea are Keen on Bringing In Maicon from Inter {Someone Berra Wake Me}, What On Earth are we thinking? http://www.clubcall.com/chelsea/maicon-on-his-way-1442093.html undecided undecided undecided

-- Seems we're Back In for that Spurs Chap http://www.clubcall.com/tottenham-hotspur/modric-deal-moves-closer-1442005.html cool cool cool

-- Our Third Kit? http://www.cfcnet.co.uk/2012/07/01/sneak-peek-new-third-kit/ undecided undecided

-- Roman Getting the Best Outta AVB Sacking Huh? http://www.chelseadaft.org/2012/06/abramovich-smart-move-with-avb-saves.html

-- Finally, The Club today bids Jose and Kalou Farewell from the Club as their Contracts wouldn't be Renewed http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2827314,00.html and http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2827308,00.html cool cool cool

CHECK THIS STAT BELOW OUT :

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:33pm On Jul 01, 2012
Italians in trouble. Spain boring? Absolutely laughable!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ritchboy(m): 8:49pm On Jul 01, 2012
nateevs: Italians in trouble. Spain boring? Absolutely laughable!

Are you implying Ibime makes laughable comments? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2012
ritchboy:

Are you implying Ibime makes laughable comments? cheesy

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:28pm On Jul 01, 2012
Ah! 3-0
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2012
El Nino and Mata.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2012
Italy just disgraced themselves in this final

Dem for just allow germany play the final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2012
dayokanu: Italy just disgraced themselves in this final

I also believe Germany would have given Spain a better game.
That said, Spain are just in a league of their own.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 9:49pm On Jul 01, 2012
Torres just made a phool out of DK at this tournament - golden boot and scoring in two consecutive finals.

Go-miss will never achieve that in his lifetime. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 10:13pm On Jul 01, 2012
debosky: Torres just made a phool out of DK at this tournament - golden boot and scoring in two consecutive finals.

Go-miss will never achieve that in his lifetime. cheesy

Did RvP play this tournament? or did any Arsenal player play in this tournament?

Isn't it a shame that Gomez scored more than all Arsenal players added together?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:53pm On Jul 01, 2012
dayokanu: Italy just disgraced themselves in this final

Will you sharrap dia
Or is it not the same Useless Nazis that have lost every single Finals they've played in

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (19456) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fredoooooo and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.