Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,087 members, 7,849,406 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:47 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10683937 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5208) (5209) (5210) (5211) (5212) (5213) (5214) ... (19346) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
Leyqute:

Kai. Voke is a northern name angry

Taa! You are not a true Deltan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Evildoer: 3:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

That's how I missed this coded shot.

We know Funlord is aged around 30

We know Obaino is either a uni student or recently graduated...so maybe aged 20 -30

This rules out the possibility Funlord being Obainos biological sire.

So I was rocking my brain thinking how Funlord' s DNA could exist inside Obainojazz....then it hit me.

The phrase was....His DNA runs in your veins.

you know what else 'runs'?

Bodily fluids.

At this point, I think I should handover to the medical professionals in the house to crosscheck my theory...

You are a mad man!!

Coogar shoulda shot ya on the kneecap cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 29, 2018
sod09:
you Dan day do odoro oo wen fun.lord score
It was a mistake on the part of the referees as the ball didn't actually cross the goal-line.

Well, tz been counted sir. We cant do anything about it. Pls, bear with us.

Thanks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 3:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

We know Obaino is either a uni student or recently graduated...so maybe aged 20 -30

So I was rocking my brain thinking how Funlord' s DNA could exist inside Obainojazz....then it hit me.

Bodily fluids.

At this point, I think I should handover to the medical professionals in the house to crosscheck my theory...
grin
Just negodu.. Una wan carry me enter fight, I love the two man, no homo cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MacZrino: 3:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Bodily fluids.

MAAADDD!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 3:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
sinizia:

See name. You're definitely a Fulani herdsman, no true Warrian answers such a nomadic name.
See you? When last u reach home? All of una wey dey born for Lagos no know the pains we dey face for villa. My name even short compared to my best friend name sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 3:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
Evildoer:

You come from our side too? grin grin
Bros my momsi just give me the gist now o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
Another 8-2 loading well it's all good.. everything ends this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 3:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
sod09:
unless you have 100 dollars or 20k to spare...I can't waste a sweat on hopeless scummy abeg

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
Oh Lord we even have a defender name sounded like Ponzi scheme lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
eko hotel my foot.... another persons money naim ekute wan use shine today again...I truly hope you disclosed in your terms and conditions to your latest victim that they will be the ones to foot your bills this time around?

RAT!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
homesteady:

I actually felt bad after making that comment, I'm so sorry! Please accept my apology.

Because you don see dollars abi? Kontinu. . . .

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 29, 2018
FT score

Diggsfc 3 - funlordfc 1.

Off field antics and bragging rights are well in order.

Thank y'all for making this possible.

Special thanks to diggsfc and funlordfc for greatly entertaining me today. U guys were awesome.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Evildoer: 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2018
eph12:

Bros my momsi just give me the gist now o.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
femiti:
FT score

Diggsfc 3 - funlordfc 1.

Off field antics and bragging rights are well in order.

Thank y'all for making this possible.

Special thanks to diggsfc and funlordfc for greatly entertaining me today. U guys were awesome.

Im outta here this match was one sided
The opponent packed crane from the beginning to the end , how did you award a dubious goal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 3:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
sinizia:

Haba. EvilMetahuman, no be Omo Yoruba you be? When you take begin answer Oritsefemi? Abasi mbok.
Actually, that's "elrony"..

Man has to go change into his alternate moniker in case of a tsunami and boys sent on exile, he'll still have his main moniker available.... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
sod09:
Im outta here this match was one sided
The opponent packed crane from the beginning to the end , how did you award a dubious goal
well, we had to do that coz we didnt want our NL betting company to lose much cash since alot of peeps staked on no .

Sorry for ur loss bro grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Evildoer: 4:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
Danhumprey:
Actually, that's "elrony"..

Man has to go change into his alternate moniker in case of a tsunami and boys sent on exile, he'll still have his main moniker available.... grin

Dan Dan!! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
Funlord just continue fvcking that hoe of urs in that ekute hotel while you are busy viewing this pages,...... Cus after I am done with my cheap beers.. ..I will enter the Remy.....then continue with my chronicle on you cuz I am that extremely petty today......

Bytch arsslicking modafvcker!!!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
My gaad!

Egbon diggz cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
For the records, eph12 and nihilistjnr are mad, so mad I laughed during ministers meeting after service

grin grin grin

Damn it, my good lord.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
Evildoer:
Skimpledawg! !!
Remain bless Brathers!
Talabiaudu, Jah bless
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 4:35pm On Apr 29, 2018
Skimpledawg:
For the records, eph12 and nihilistjnr are mad, so mad I laughed during ministers meeting after service

grin grin grin

Damn it, my good lord.

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 29, 2018
That funfool disgracing Red devils as usual.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
Vanquay:
I knew it grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:39pm On Apr 29, 2018
eph12:

grin grin grin
That comment rendered me a clown... I so laughed eeh

grin grin

Sister Mabel was thinking her young Prophet has gone kolo cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
Vanquay:
Just when I have been looking for your moniker all around the place grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nihilistjnr and nihilist, you will not make heaven.

Nah, you will not grin grin grin

I laughed all through back home cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
Skimpledawg:

That comment rendered me a clown... I so laughed eeh

grin grin

Sister Mabel was thinking her young Prophet has gone kolo cheesy
Hope you were able to lay your hands on her and convince her that you're fit?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
eph12:

Hope you were able to lay your hands on her and convince her that you're fit?
Which hands? sad

You no see diggz hands? undecided

That is what we call a hand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
@ diggs nd funlord, Should we be expecting game 2 as everywhere outside this chelsea thread is very cold?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
diggz:

Girl....I am not insulting you when I say I am not your mate....I am stating it as a matter of fact
oga, Abeg, just 400 go do me to start a good farming businezz. I am not a lazy youth. It can go a long way for me. My service to father land go soon end. The lord go continue to bless you and give you victory over your enemies. Even if na borrow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5208) (5209) (5210) (5211) (5212) (5213) (5214) ... (19346) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sarsaproko, SirAce, BlueAngel444, EmmanuelScott1(m), airmark(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.