Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,428 members, 7,836,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10625496 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5209) (5210) (5211) (5212) (5213) (5214) (5215) ... (19270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
diggz:
Funlord just continue fvcking that hoe of urs in that ekute hotel while you are busy viewing this pages,...... Cus after I am done with my cheap beers.. ..I will enter the Remy.....then continue with my chronicle on you cuz I am that extremely petty today......

Bytch arsslicking modafvcker!!!

YESS BURY THE SPINELESS Guy...alll he does is make fake brags, dude feels threatened by real Niggas that can call out his bullshit_

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2018
Time to worship God for the next episodes that is about to drop here.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jd7xX5GoQxc

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
diggz:

As will never be any retreating from my end...I can accept being called names and all....but when you join my wife and kids into any form of stupidity...then it becomes personal
....I will see the end of this today

The thing pain this broken plate no be small... Truth hurts man....

Your wife needs to see me in Lagos man....those kids deserve better....get a job son...lwkmd

grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 29, 2018
funlord:

grin grin

Look at how a Chelsea fan is using your brains to clean his ass, If you don't have the necessary wit to retaliate just STFU instead of embarrassing us.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
Vanquay:

Look at how a Chelsea fan is using your brains to clean his ass, If you don't have the necessary wit to retaliate just STFU instead of embarrassing us.
omo this vanquay na real aquay grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
S/O to logoDwhiz...A16 president dat year.
I hail thee
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 5:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
diggz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jd7xX5GoQxc
Hahhahaha

Boss Boss... grin grin

You for just let this matter die Egbon.
It's not worth it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
Make dz yeye man u match end ...I am sure there will be no distractions again.

The show will be back on from 6:35pm till dawn.

Thank y'all for ur time as well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
funlord:

Your wife needs to see me in Lagos man....those kids deserve better....get a job son...lwkmd

grin grin

Dude ..... my wife is not in the class of your mums, your grandmother, grandmothers or great greatest grandmothers ......she is not a brokearss confuse pvssy/pvssies like you and the rest $hemales in your weak bloodline.... she is a proper woman with class and abundant beauty and riches in ways your and your fellow mongrels you call family cant be....

She is not in the equation or class of those hoes you fvck around with...go ask the actual MEN here who knows more about the subject matter ....they will clearly tell you no real woman wants to be with -40yr old self-acclaimed baller lie yourself...because even if I were to keep on slapping you with hard facts ..... you delusional mudafvcker will still want to do ishanmoves here and lie your way out....Mr Zero integrity grin

The facts are clear for even the blind to see...that no real woman wants to be or have to deal with a pee pissing dumb fvcking whimp with severe bipolar issues and needs to be institutiuonalized like you....FunFOOLlord!!

As a matter of fact...I have decided to ignore and pretend like you can actually read,comprehend and make sense of whatever that is beyond your level of imbecility.....so I wont bother to insult your non-existent brain and just go straight to calling you a RAT and A FOOL @ 40!!

meanwhile....when you can actually get one of your hoes that you fvck around with to take you seriously enough.....kindly lemme know....cuz it was in 2017 you opened a useless thread like this, and still have no results to show for your diarrhea suffering brains....

https://www.nairaland.com/2532875/gz-guide-dating-rich-girl

RAT!!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
diggz:

Please make haste and do not tarry till sunset. We cannot allow this matter deprive us of our night sleep as lazy Nigerian youths.

Which of the 12 episodes are we on now?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
mkhitrayan sends a message to jose grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 5:39pm On Apr 29, 2018
[s]
diggz:

Dude ..... my wife is not in the class of your mums, your grandmother, grandmothers or great greatest grandmothers ......she is not a brokearss confuse pvssy/pvssies like you and the rest $hemales in your weak bloodline.... she is a proper woman with class and abundant beauty and riches in ways your and your fellow mongrels you call family cant be....

She is not in the equation or class of those hoes you fvck around with...go ask the actual MEN here who knows more about the subject matter ....they will clearly tell you no real woman wants to be with -40yr old self-acclaimed baller lie yourself...because even if I were to keep on slapping you with hard facts ..... you delusional mudafvcker will still want to do ishanmoves here and lie your way out....Mr Zero integrity grin

The facts are clear for even the blind to see...that no real woman wants to be or have to deal with a pee pissing dumb fvcking whimp with severe bipolar issues and needs to be institutiuonalized like you....FunFOOLlord!!

As a matter of fact...I have decided to ignore and pretend like you can actually read,comprehend and make sense of whatever that is beyond your level of imbecility.....so I wont bother to insult your non-existent brain and just go straight to calling you a RAT and A FOOL @ 40!!

meanwhile....when you can actually get one of your hoes that you fvck around with to take you seriously enough.....kindly lemme know....cuz it was in 2017 you opened a useless thread like this, and still have no results to show for your diarrhea suffering brains....

RAT!!

[/s]

I take Nescafé not Lipton.... make it fast...

Your royal brokenness.grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:39pm On Apr 29, 2018
femiti:
S/O to logoDwhiz...A16 president dat year.
I hail thee

Baba nla. �

Been a long while.. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
diggz:

RAT!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ahhhh...dat went ahead of schedule real quick.
Holy cow!

I mean dz diggs is super armed today....beware eyin omo tafele fele
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
funlord:
[s][/s]

I take Nescafé not Lipton.... make it fast...

Your royal brokenness.grin

You 99℅ calories and shyttee eating cvnt with no protein.... wouldn't even know what nescafe is let us not even bother with Lipton.....after all you won't even know the difference btw a black ink and a coffee even when you want to form you know it.....

Meanwhile you can keep licking the picture below......when you turn 120years old maybe L-rufai will take a pity at your miserable existence and all the Ls you have chopped as funLoss......by gifting another tuketuke you call a car.... maybe then you will turn a man and change your moniker to funord....... Ozwor!!!

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
We dey here

Anybody Wey do anyhow go see anyhow undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
Shots upon shots... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What a rush
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2018
Jeez... See rides mehn grin

Elrony, where art thou?

We gast go Diggz house for family deliverance embarassed

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 29, 2018
Chic2pimp, raumdeuter and other esteemed guests...thanks for gracing this occasion.

A ni wa yin ti...ase! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
Leyqute, Sinizia and Elrony, we need to go for house deliverance

Get your garments ironed brahs

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:07pm On Apr 29, 2018
Chei, see Hushpuppi vs Mompha part 2

Who oppress pass?

Click Like for Diggz and Share for Funlord.

34 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
This is Oppression grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 29, 2018
Advice for the oppressed

Dont bite the finger dat fed u

Neva fight the freaking moses dat led u.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ibime:
Chei, see Hushpuppi vs Mompha part 2

Who oppress pass?

Click Like for Diggz and Share for Funlord.

Who be Hushpuppi, who be Mompha?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
femiti:
Advice for the oppressed

Dont bite the finger dat fed u

Neva fight the freaking moses dat led u.

grin grin grin grin
Hidiota grin grin

"Moses that led you"?
Hahhahahah
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
Diggz abeg which model be that ride?

cos the ride resemble 2018 vintage o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ibime:

Please make haste and do not tarry till sunset. We cannot allow this matter deprive us of our night sleep as laomzy Nigerian youths.

Which of the 12 episodes are we on now?

I haven't had time yet to post episode 2..... I have boiz at home right now....make them comot first I go enter lappy to start second episode
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 6:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
afrodoc2:

Omo Diggz is looking like mompha here o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
afrodoc2:

Na two guys wey like to oppress each other for instagram.

Hushpuppi liked making noise with his Gucci and Versace wears and pictures in Business class flights, until Mompha oppressed him with Rolls-Royce.

http://www.informationng.com/2018/02/hushpuppi-replies-mompha-shade-n150million-2018-rolls-royce-wraith.html

https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/mompha-replies-hushpuppi-shares-photos-father-taxi/

In our Nairaland version, we started with N9m in account, moving on to Kia cars, then Ferragamo, then $3.6k in cash, now Landcruiser is on deck.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Omo Diggz is looking like mompha here o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5209) (5210) (5211) (5212) (5213) (5214) (5215) ... (19270) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Trevor012(m), Itsrm(m), Caicedobets(m), anadozie1 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.