Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10746731 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5210) (5211) (5212) (5213) (5214) (5215) (5216) ... (19422) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:32pm On Apr 29, 2018
I wan go sleep, thunder from Mt Sinai will fire any mod that deletes what will go down here.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ibime:

sir ibime, this ur meme just shattered the hope of the oppressed ooo. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ibime:

Na two guys wey like to oppress each other for instagram.

Hushpuppi liked making noise with his Gucci and Versace wears and pictures in Business class flights, until Mompha oppressed him with Rolls-Royce.

http://www.informationng.com/2018/02/hushpuppi-replies-mompha-shade-n150million-2018-rolls-royce-wraith.html

https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/mompha-replies-hushpuppi-shares-photos-father-taxi/

In our Nairaland version, we started with N9m in account, moving on to Kia cars, then Ferragamo, then $3.6k in cash, now Landcruiser is on deck.

Bros i know them na, was asking who be who for this our present situation. Nihilist don clear my doubt sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2018
Skimpledawg:
Jeez... See rides mehn grin

Elrony, where art thou?

We gast go Diggz house for family deliverance embarassed

He's meeting funlord at Eko hotels next week, take d first flight on Thursday.

Diggz we dey come
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
My chest oooo...I need to take my factor concentrates before i hit my head against the wall. Rahhhh grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 6:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
diggz:

You 99℅ calories and shyttee eating cvnt with no protein.... wouldn't even know what nescafe is let us not even bother with Lipton.....after all you won't even know the difference btw a black ink and a coffee even when you want to form you know it.....

Meanwhile you can keep licking the picture below......when you turn 120years old maybe L-rufai will take a pity at your miserable existence and all the Ls you have chopped as funLoss......by gifting another tuketuke you call a car.... maybe then you will turn a man and change your moniker to funord....... Ozwor!!!

How does this change the fact about your existence? Writing rubbish for a livng is now your calling? You don't want a PhD in trolling again? Now you are a script writer? You think you are fooling anyone with all this crap you are writing? Or with all this your neighbors car pix you are snapping?

How does a jobless coffee maker afford those wheels? Or you think these homies are as daft your in-laws that are still regretting the life of strife and sorrow they allowed their daughter to enter into with you? Anyway Is this your bosses ride? Looks nice..... write some more fantasy bars..... after that collect your transportation for your keke tomorrow from your madam......it's allowed. For an..."ewu Kenya"

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
My Good god...iron pass iron

Craze pass craze

If u dy doubt... Car pass car as well

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 6:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
elrony:

He's meeting funlord at Eko hotels next week, take d first flight on Thursday.

Diggz we dey come

This one wey no even get t.p for young shall grow motors? Even night bus na luxury to am. ...I dey wait for the weak excuse wey him go insert as to why him no fit show....person wey dey only see plane for movies...eko hotel no get "destitute standard room" so that is out of the question...

lmao
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
funlord:

How does this change the fact about your existence? Writing rubbish for a livng is now your calling? You don't want a PhD in trolling again? Now you are a script writer? You think you are fooling anyone with all this crap you are writing? Or with all this your neighbors car pix you are snapping?

How does a jobless coffee maker afford those wheels? Or you think these homies are as daft your in-laws that are still regretting the life of strife and sorrow they allowed their daughter to enter into with you? Anyway Is this your bosses ride? Looks nice..... write some more fantasy bars..... after that collect your transportation for your keke tomorrow from your madam......it's allowed. For an..."ewu Kenya"
q

Diggz only has to snap the inside of the car with the car keys and it's wrap

but nice rally here.

There's hope for a comeback still...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 6:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
funlord:

This one wey no even get t.p for young shall grow motors? Even night bus na luxury to am. ...I dey wait for the weak excuse wey him go insert as to why him no fit show....person wey dey only see plane for movies...eko hotel no get "destitute standard room" so that is out of the question...

lmao

bars.

okkkk

Diggz over to you bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
q

but nice rally here.

I will be heading to federal palace hotel for dinner in few minutes.....I will be petty enough to post some pics here ....

#pettiness Sunday.....

Someone will sacrifice his entire village to reach me soon.....just watch and see.....

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 6:58pm On Apr 29, 2018
diggz:

I will be heading to federal palace hotel for dinner in few minutes.....I will be petty enough to post some pics here ....

#pettiness Sunday.....

Someone will sacrifice his entire village to reach me soon.....just watch and see.....

I dey Adeola Odeku like this.... make I come? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 6:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
funlord:

lmao

Lol. ..

It's okay tho...

This whole thing is becoming boring I swear!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 7:00pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
q

but nice rally here.

Lol...he needs to drive down to eko and let's inspect those papers sir....who has met him before? Who has he done anything with ever? Zero people....all he owns is a cheap ass China phone that he uses in spreading his stupidity all over this section...he also owns a few debts to indomie and recharge card sellers in his neighbour hood....eod

I've even extended an invite to anyone in eko to come and chill at my penthouse in v.i this weekend...guess why? Real niggas do real things....and no one can do jack anyway....this orangutan called diggz needs nairaland more than nairaland or his kids need him.... and that is sad.....look at him trying desperately to salvage a destroyed rep to what end? I die if this creature has N200k to his name...na this type of pauper I wan begin exchange bars with? Lol. grin

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:00pm On Apr 29, 2018
Skimpledawg:
Jeez... See rides mehn grin

Elrony, where art thou?

We gast go Diggz house for family deliverance embarassed

I will help you carry the Bible. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:01pm On Apr 29, 2018
diggz:

#pettiness Sunday.....

Chei Mompha Diggz!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 7:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
Leyqute:

I will help you carry the Bible. grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
elrony:

I dey Adeola Odeku like this.... make I come? grin

LMAO. Are you from Delta? angry

Only Deltans are allowed. Only Deltans shall pass angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 7:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
diggz:

#pettiness Sunday.....

jokes aside you niggas need to step up your key game.

ah an. it's 2018 na? you people in that side are still having to enact an rkelly song everytime you want to drive?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 7:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
elrony:

Lol. ..

It's okay tho...

This whole thing is becoming boring I swear!

Baba...me sef tire....the goat logged out for almost 5 days only to return here to start weeping as usual... hoping that home advantage go help am change him condition....I was even shocked to wake up and see mentions.... the flogging I gave him seems to have given him cancer because this him pain no be for here

He is just writing nonsense for likes while his wife is probably about to seize his chinko phone and send him to bed hungry....his boys are probably wondering what is the meaning of this "funlord" their useless father keeps screaming about whenever they ask him about their school fees or lunch money for tomorrow....I actually feel sorry for this nigga.....

Na me know wetin some of the guys here giving him props don yarn me offline.... really that ewu title fits him like a glove....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 7:09pm On Apr 29, 2018
Leyqute:

LMAO. Are you from Delta? angry

Only Deltans are allowed. Only Deltans shall pass angry

Where you think say I come from..? angry

No let my uncle Chic2pimp change am for you! cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
funlord:

Lol...he needs to drive down to eko and let's inspect those papers sir....who has met him before? Who has he done anything with ever? Zero people....all he owns is a cheap ass China phone that he uses in spreading his stupidity all over this section...he also owns a few debts to indomie and recharge card sellers in his neighbour hood....eod

I've even extended an invite to anyone in eko to come and chill at my penthouse in v.i this weekend...guess why? Real niggas do real things....and no one can do jack anyway....this orangutan called diggz needs nairaland more than nairaland or his kids need him.... and that is sad.....look at him trying desperately to salvage a destroyed rep to what end? I die if this creature has N200k to his name...na this type of pauper I wan begin exchange bars with? Lol. grin

Should I call this irony or elrony of life sir? Someone whose life is dependent here.....dey talk about person who considers his entire world which is NL as is play ground... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bytch I just posted 3,500 dolapo here.....go figure..... Shoe get size but price must different.....I am still waiting for your designers shoe/shoes sir....at least let's start from your feet before I get to your brains sir.....die with hate and envy you shall.....why are you in a hurry to meet your maker girl?

Remember I still have episode 2 to 12 to post here....just wait for it ..... you will soon commit suicide...RAT

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 7:14pm On Apr 29, 2018
funlord:

Baba...me sef tire....the goat logged out for almost 5 days only to return here to start weeping as usual... hoping that home advantage go help am change him condition....I was even shocked to wake up and see mentions.... the flogging I gave him seems to have given him cancer because this him pain no be for here

He is just writing nonsense for likes while his wife is probably about to seize his chinko phone and send him to bed hungry....his boys are probably wondering what is the meaning of this "funlord" their useless father keeps screaming about whenever they ask him about their school fees or lunch money for tomorrow....I actually feel sorry for this nigga.....

Na me know wetin some of the guys here giving him props don yarn me offline.... really that ewu title fits him like a glove....

Omo I sense a comeback o

see barz

look Funlord, i wont lie to you, for you to fight back into contention like Adrien Broner at his last fight, you need to give us some pics as well.

Diggz took the early rounds with a combination of lyrical combos and pictorial evidence of luxurious living. You need to match that.

so...any pics for boys? we need to see cars, landed estates, private jets, indoor pools and big booty beeches, something like that bro...

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:16pm On Apr 29, 2018
funlord:

Na me know wetin some of the guys here giving him props don yarn me offline.... really that ewu title fits him like a glove

Another conspiracy theory from the bipolar piglet...... Please feel free to share ogbeni funphool......I am not your mate!!! No mater what you try to spin here.....I will still prove it that I am not your mate.....

#shoutouttocitizensofthefreeworld........ Lazy yoots like funphool can't be blaming bubu and still deserve to share the same air that we breathe...... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 29, 2018
C as sebod dy view since codedly grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 7:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nihilistjr wouldn't make heaven I swear grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 7:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
diggz:

Should I call this irony or elrony of life sir?

see how L-rony just collect accidental discharge grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
Fvck it will be out of this place in like 1,2and 3! Anyone who can assist me with how to load videos here will be greatly appreciated with thank yous from me cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 7:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

see how L-rony just collect accidental discharge grin

Thanda faya you! !! cheesy cheesy

Diggz why you dey mention me if you can't invite me to the Balmoral for Dinner?... free me jare!

Rich people too dey guy sef! angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 7:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
diggz:
Fvck it will be out of this place in like 1,2and 3! Anyone who can assist me with how to load videos here will be greatly appreciated with thank yous from me cheesy
when you say thank yous, you mean 100dollz right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 7:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
sod09:
Nihilistjr wouldn't make heaven I swear grin grin

Hell sef ge won't make...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5210) (5211) (5212) (5213) (5214) (5215) (5216) ... (19422) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: NerdSciBot, SimpleGuy001, efec(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.