Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,038 members, 7,863,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:23 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10745911 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5211) (5212) (5213) (5214) (5215) (5216) (5217) ... (19422) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 7:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
diggz:
Fvck it will be out of this place in like 1,2and 3! Anyone who can assist me with how to load videos here will be greatly appreciated with thank yous from me cheesy
anything for you boss...hope thank you is monetary
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
elrony:

Hell sef ge won't make...
will he make za sunken place? grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 7:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
elrony:

Hell sef ge won't make...
opari
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 7:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
diggz:
Fvck it will be out of this place in like 1,2and 3! Anyone who can assist me with how to load videos here will be greatly appreciated with thank yous from me cheesy

upload to YouTube or gifs.com

cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 7:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
femiti:
will he make za sunken place? grin grin grin

He's in the wi-LLLL-derness currently!

I hope Spurs sink him finally! angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

upload to YouTube or gifs.com

cool

Ok bros...will try it out. Thanks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 7:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
sod09:
opari

Insha allah
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 7:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Omo I sense a comeback o

see barz

look Funlord, i wont lie to you, for you to fight back into contention like Adrien Broner at his last fight, you need to give us some pics as well.

Diggz took the early rounds with a combination of lyrical combos and pictorial evidence of luxurious living. You need to match that.

so...any pics for boys? we need to see cars, landed estates, private jets, indoor pools and big booty beeches, something like that bro...

Nihilist... come on.....why do you think all their personals against me are always rooted in fiction? They have heard my gist....they have seen the props I receive on any thread I set foot on...they have seen the chicks and the figures.....they have even checked all my social media handle's for dirt and left disappointed...all the saw were more props and mad love....this homo was so confused he started using pix of my food posts or threads as an attack? Have you noticed he has not been able to deny all the hot a la carte _shit meals I've served him with? Really.. you guys need to checkmate some of the mega fools you have unwittingly tagged as premium posters on this Una thread....I get the tribal support for one of Una own....but I'm dropping the truth about this false boss like hot akakra

Diggz is a broke beast of burden to his family.as well as himself... ignore all these lifted pix he is trying to bamboozle you guys with...he is simply an NFA official...."No Future Ambition" ....Someone that is hoping to run abroad on his wife's salary? Can you buy this sort of thing a beer with your hard earned funds if you ever met it? Nigga wishes he was me sir....it's unfortunate but I've never been to Kenya and I was not sired from a lineage of ewus....so as for that his wish.... thats another l right there.....can I live?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 7:32pm On Apr 29, 2018
sod09:
Nihilistjr wouldn't make heaven I swear grin grin

i like black tims and black hoodies
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
diggz:
oga, just 400 go dey enough for me to kick off. God bless you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 7:35pm On Apr 29, 2018
funlord:

Nihilist... come on.....why do you think all their personals against me are always rooted in fiction? They have heard my gist....they have seen the props I receive on any thread I set foot on...they have seen the chicks and the figures.....they have even checked all my social media handle's for dirt and left disappointed...all the saw were more props and mad love....this homo was so confused he started using pix of my food posts or threads as an attack? Have you noticed he has not been able to deny all the hot a la carte _shit meals I've served him with? Really.. you guys need to checkmate some of the mega fools you have unwittingly tagged as premium posters on this Una thread....I get the tribal support for one of Una own....but I'm dropping the truth about this false boss like hot akakra

Diggz is a broke beast of burden to his family.as well aa himself... ignore all these lifted pix he is trying to bamboozle you guys with...he is simply an NFA official...."No Future Ambition" ....Someone that is hoping to run abroad on his wife's salary? Can you buy this sort of thing a beer with your hard earned funds if you ever met it? Nigga wishes he was me sir....it's unfortunate but I've never been to Kenya and I was not sired from a lineage of ewus....so as for that his wish.... thats another l right there.....can I live?

look, i understand.

to be honest, if it was just me....well, Man don't care bout none of that. I'm a simple guy.

But the people...the people want pics bro. you know what people are like these days...

so just check your phone quickly, I'm sure one or 2 pics dey to finally silence the naysayers forever.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 7:35pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

i like black tims and black hoodies
why are you so evil
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
funlord:

How does this change the fact about your existence? Writing rubbish for a livng is now your calling? You don't want a PhD in trolling again? Now you are a script writer? You think you are fooling anyone with all this crap you are writing? Or with all this your neighbors car pix you are snapping?

How does a jobless coffee maker afford those wheels? Or you think these homies are as daft your in-laws that are still regretting the life of strife and sorrow they allowed their daughter to enter into with you? Anyway Is this your bosses ride? Looks nice..... write some more fantasy bars..... after that collect your transportation for your keke tomorrow from your madam......it's allowed. For an..."ewu Kenya"

Bwuahahahhahaha.... cheesy it is a good thing you are beginning to sound extremely humble....perhaps you have come to a realization that I am everything your state governor is not ..... cuz I am not interested anymore in having a discourse with a common RAT like you...

From aboki hand on top my dolapo to neighbors car.... cheesy It is now clear like daylight that even your generations will be catching Ls than brokelyn Lows in funLoss da funf00L......

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:39pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nihilist be like..

"The people want pics bro"..

Who be the people? grin grin grin

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

look, i understand.

to be honest, if it was just me....well, Man don't care bout none of that. I'm a simple guy.

But the people...the people want pics bro. you know what people are like these days...

so just check your phone quickly, I'm sure one or 2 pics dey to finally silence the naysayers forever.
grin grin grin...u do this sh1t so effortlessly all d tym.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
Who wants pics undecided...Nobody wants to see your Shìt Kia car that you uber with or your dusty ass face me I rape you apartment.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
Mah guy don humble grin Bushmeat don pass Hunter...Cassava don turn Garri...See as him dey swallow him saliva for him post...Oga Digaaman really dug deep into his life and removed every cell of Obnoxious stupidity...The guy think say this na him beer parlor for Ashawo thread...Mumu man you better go drive some customers so you can pay your sons school fees instead of dragging bone with Pitbull

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
funlord:

[s]Nihilist... come on.....why do you think all their personals against me are always rooted in fiction? They have heard my gist....they have seen the props I receive on any thread I set foot on...they have seen the chicks and the figures.....they have even checked all my social media handle's for dirt and left disappointed...all the saw were more props and mad love....this homo was so confused he started using pix of my food posts or threads as an attack? Have you noticed he has not been able to deny all the hot a la carte _shit meals I've served him with? Really.. you guys need to checkmate some of the mega fools you have unwittingly tagged as premium posters on this Una thread....I get the tribal support for one of Una own....but I'm dropping the truth about this false boss like hot akakra

Diggz is a broke beast of burden to his family.as well aa himself... ignore all these lifted pix he is trying to bamboozle you guys with...he is simply an NFA official...."No Future Ambition" ....Someone that is hoping to run abroad on his wife's salary? Can you buy this sort of thing a beer with your hard earned funds if you ever met it? Nigga wishes he was me sir....it's unfortunate but I've never been to Kenya and I was not sired from a lineage of ewus....so as for that his wish.... thats another l right there.....can I live?[/s]

frentty inglish........can you please switch to French already? blaady effeminate somborri...... cheesy Cuz the last time I checked you were more interested in French fries probably cuz you were frenchified into being a girl by the nobody you call a father.......RAT

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:51pm On Apr 29, 2018
It shall not be well with you and everything associated with you...if you don't provide proves of the rubbish you have claimed by the time I come back here funlord.... I am logging out for now.....bye bytch!!!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 7:51pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

look, i understand.

No need sir....just look at the simian calling me humble! I'm treating his moniker like my toilet and defeating all over his barren rep and this testes sucker actually equates that to humility? Baba....how do I deal with such a _moron again na! Abeg make I rest......I've obliged this field Marshall of duncery enough for today.....you guys can continue to placate his deflated ego online on your thread while he weeps in his bedroom in reality....I just hope his wife gives him at least some tea before he sleeps.....its stressful looking after a deadbeat destitute after all....i feel her pain.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 7:51pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ibime:

Because you don see dollars abi? Kontinu. . . .

Ahh! I would even roll on the ground and apologize ohh!

Abeg help me beg Diggz.... It is my wife that should be ashamed of me grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 8:00pm On Apr 29, 2018
Abegi. ...

Yawns!
I have no interest in this unnecessary bickering of grown men!

Funlord we are storming your penthouse on Friday!

Diggz me and Skimpledawg are always ready when you invite us too!

Have a blessed day y'all !
cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2018
funlord:

Abeg make I rest......I've obliged this field Marshall of duncery enough for today.....

Wait! you forgot something...

have a good night bro!

36 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:04pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nihilistjnr

grin grin grin grin..

Forgive me sir, but you are a bastard grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

[img]https://gifs.com/gif/y-oQkg2j[/img]

have a good night bro!
grin grin grin
Chai
Bros you be were I'm sorry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
elrony:
Abegi. ...

Yawns!
I have no interest in this unnecessary bickering of grown men!

Funlord we are storming your penthouse on Friday!

Diggz me and Skimpledawg are always ready when you invite us too!

Have a blessed day y'all !
cool
For the 1st time diggz see my mention and he no reply..

e no too good o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

have a good night bro!
smh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2018
grin
Home advantage mainly because of Lililist
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 29, 2018
obainojazz:
grin
Tah...each party were allowed to express their skills.

Face it bro...skill pass skill

Craze pass craze

And if u are in doubt bro...car pass car grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
obainojazz:
grin
Onye Okija undecided

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 8:14pm On Apr 29, 2018
wow

I really enjoyed the drama

so in that case the God that skimpledawg and we faithful faints serve just ministered to me now that I should drop my account number.....He said he will give u 0086335631 blessings and u will shine like diamond cheesy cheesy

Diggz abeg do the needful

(1) (2) (3) ... (5211) (5212) (5213) (5214) (5215) (5216) (5217) ... (19422) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Vischy, Ukobi, afrodoc2 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.