Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,537 members, 7,861,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:25 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10732690 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5212) (5213) (5214) (5215) (5216) (5217) (5218) ... (19395) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:14pm On Apr 29, 2018
femiti:

And if u are in doubt bro...car pass car grin

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2018
obainojazz:
grin
Home advantage mainly because of Lililist

I was, am, and will continue to remain neutral.

both combatants are my guys
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ibime:

grin grin grin

Rah grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 8:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
femiti:
Tah...each party were allowed to express their skills.

Face it bro...skill pass skill

Craze pass craze

And if u are in doubt bro...car pass car grin
grin Diggz brought the fire no doubt.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 8:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Onye Okija undecided
Onye Abakiliki.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 8:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

I was, am, and will continue to remain neutral.

both combatants are my guys
Na so tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
obainojazz:
grin Diggz brought the fire no doubt.
He is hotter than the sun at the moment. Confirm south south with dat dem hot blood cheesy grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
Diggz caught him napping, pants down. cheesy This one he said na episode 1 to 12, this one na Wale Adenuga production ni?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
airmark:
Diggz caught him napping, pants down. cheesy This one he said na episode 1 to 12, this one na Wale Adenuga production ni?

Our guy lalaboi tried to intercept Diggz early and derail his mission.

I widda for lalaboi oh. How can someone be going to war outside but you make him fight some battles in his own home before he leave the front door sef. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 8:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
This na tag team match naa.

If you are a shekpite and you want to slay any scummy, just come here, start the fight and watch the home crowd bully your opponent to the finishing time..

Nihilist na one hell of a modafvçker!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2018
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 9:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
TalabiAudu:
This na tag team match naa.

If you are a shekpite and you want to slay any scummy, just come here, start the fight and watch the home crowd bully your opponent to the finishing time..

Nihilist na one hell of a modafvçker!!!
With abramovich Lililist backing, you are 2 points up, but then...digga man brought fire.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:14pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ibime:

Our guy lalaboi tried to intercept Diggz early and derail his mission.

I widda for lalaboi oh. How can someone be going to war outside but you make him fight some battles in his own home before he leave the front door sef. cheesy

cheesy

Don't mind that one. Diggz came with everything and didn't bother whose ox was gored. Even person wey dey brag say him dey home steadily, had to apologise at the sight of heavy notes and prostrated outside.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
Poor boi like me....baba God I thank you o! Glory!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8klADY7qIk

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
airmark:

cheesy

Don't mind that one. Diggz came with everything and didn't bother whose ox was gored. Even person wey dey brag say him dey home steadily, had to apologise at the sight of heavy notes and prostrated outside.

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
diggz:

Oga, you promised us some more pettiness in episode 2. . . we need to see what you had for dinner mompha!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
diggz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8klADY7qIk
na lie you they lie
If na true ask for my akant and drop something angry angry
No be only picture we go chop
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
Mandem be fvcking high as a kite....but still be grinding...... lemme go have a chat with abramovic on which players to keep or who to sell......man's gats kee dem Modafvckers Fi real...... angry angry

Fvck it...it's pettiness Sunday and have taken pictures that u havent done in over 2decades in less than 24hrs.......

Fvck it.... I will definitely continue with my chronicle on funphool in few minutes ..... Jah epp meeee

Meanwhile.., we will be riding tonight..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41qC3w3UUkU

Stay tuned!!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 9:32pm On Apr 29, 2018
make una drop something na and to those people I have offended, I am sorry, ejo, biko, na my condition make me insult una

please and please if u no get money and I have insulted u b4, this apology isn't meant for u....stay away from this post angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 9:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
that one time when red and blue united to clap back at a common enemy

Diggz and Vanquay spraying like:

[img]https://media1./images/b944d35afc6a7ee23ac44b8e279a8977/tenor.gif?itemid=5636276[/img]

Definite highlight of the day for me.

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 9:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
and e reach episode 12, this is serious tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 9:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
airmark:

cheesy

If you also show off your wealth like this, I'd roll on the floor and beg for forgiveness for all the numerous times we have fought. I'd take all the blame.

This country is too hard to let pride stop you from getting favors from people you just quarreled with grin
If you give me just $100 now now, I'd become your chief security officer and I'd support you in all your future arguments/quarrel with raumdeuter.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:55pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ibime:

Oga, you promised us some more pettiness in episode 2. . . we need to see what you had for dinner mompha!

You suppose know say Southside na talk and do ...finally I just arrived at southern sun hotel.....ikoyi on Alfred rewane road ....which by the way happens to be my friends father( I am name dropping but it is the fvcking truth!).......

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2018
That's my turn into Alfred rewane road .....Incase funlord needs to check out from eko hotel and check into southern sun hotels.....it is just after golden gate grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 9:58pm On Apr 29, 2018
sinizia:

Haba. EvilMetahuman, no be Omo Yoruba you be? When you take begin answer Oritsefemi? Abasi mbok.
lol.. Not the same person.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 10:01pm On Apr 29, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
lol.. Not the same person.
hmmm

This hardcore tribalist
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
diggz:

You suppose know say Southside na talk and do ...finally I just arrived at southern sun hotel.....ikoyi on Alfred rewane road ....who by the way happens to be my friends father( I am name dropping but it is the fvcking truth!).......

Make i perch dy observe sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
homesteady:

If you also show off your wealth like this, I'd roll on the floor and beg for forgiveness for all the numerous times we have fought. I'd take all the blame.

This country is too hard to let pride stop you from getting favors from people you just quarreled with grin
If you give me just $100 now now, I'd become your chief security officer and I'd support you in all your future arguments/quarrel with raumdeuter.

What if i ask you to go and help me spank Dayo's head? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
diggz:
That's my turn into Alfred rewane road .....Incase funlord needs to check out from eko hotel and check into southern sun hotels.....it is just after golden gate grin

We need to see some lobster on your plate this evening Sir, like Hushpuppi and co. . . . with the receipt also so haters can lose hope. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 10:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
neezar:

hmmm

This hardcore tribalist
takes one to know one..

Just clarifying that evildoer and evilmetahuman are not the same.

I'm not interested in any fight or money.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:09pm On Apr 29, 2018
diggz:

Funlord, you see the wahala wey you don cause now? See as Diggz dey carry us for him car, dey drive us around Lagos like we be jjc.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 10:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
takes one to know one..

Just clarifying that evildoer and evilmetahuman are not the same.

I'm not interested in any fight or money.
do u think I am not frequent in politics section?? undecided

are u not 1 of the bmc crew

(1) (2) (3) ... (5212) (5213) (5214) (5215) (5216) (5217) (5218) ... (19395) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, raumdeuter, Ibime(m), Feleezy(m), Sulele04(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.