Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,405 members, 7,864,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:54 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (568) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10752364 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (19432) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:56am On Sep 06, 2014
Dhellake: Courtois > Tea
Brana > Rafael
Terry > Jones
Cahill > Rojo
Luis > Shaw
Matic > Blind
Fabregas > Mata
Oscar < Di Maria
Hazard > Rooney
Schürrle < RVP
Costa = Falcao

This is a fair observation. The only adjustment I will have is Hazard > Valencia + Young + Januzaj. Then Rooney > Remy and RVP > Drogba. That's it.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 1:57am On Sep 06, 2014
PietroRico: u seem to be more interested in throwing insults anyhow and starting a brawl rather than arguing like a normal human being.

It's all good. Carry on smiley
that's becuz he lifts some i-diots opinion & paste it like its the Holy Scripture, when its countered nothing more to fall back on
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:57am On Sep 06, 2014
PietroRico: u seem to be more interested in throwing insults anyhow and starting a brawl rather than arguing like a normal human being.
It's all good. Carry on smiley

No EPL team is world class? Jagielka better than JT? Cattermole better than Matic? De Gea better than Courtois?

Mate are you actually arguing?

Would be fair if it was just non sequitur but dang it's not.

You lot are a disgrace to football punditry.

And I mean this in a very nice way. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 1:58am On Sep 06, 2014
nateevs:

This is a fair observation. The only adjustment I will Hazard > Valencia + Young + Januzaj.
Anyone here who has a problem with this adjustment?? Even plus Nani that is on loan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:59am On Sep 06, 2014
coogar:

so what did you win last season with matic? as at the time he joined chelsea, the league, the champions league & the fa cup were within your grasp. grin cheesy

with matic, you won nothing!

We won nothing. Because we had problems elsewhere. In midfield and in attack. What we did though is we shored up. Built from the back and built stability. This season, we added quality in Fabregas, Costa and Remy to that stability.

You think many of your players are better than ours. What did you win?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:59am On Sep 06, 2014
coogar:

fellaini is injury prone.
why did barca get suarez? neymar & messi aren't good enough? why did madrid get rodriguez? ronaldo & bale are poor?

You are a Clown.. grin grin

Fellaini, Injury prone Mehn! time can make people forget stuffs.. Do u know Fellaini when he was at Everton

Barcelona needed an Upgrade of Sanchez, and they brought Suarez..

Madrid were just trying to repair something that was not faulty by bringing James to the Santiago.. and Maria had to leave.. And to put it right, James can play along side with Ronaldo and Bale without disturbing them, because James can play as a 10. while Ronaldo and Bale will play as 11 and 7 respectively..

You bringing Strootman to Old trafford is an insult on Fellaini, after all u claim he is better than Matic.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 2:00am On Sep 06, 2014
thanks chelsea fans for having us

my time is up here - the best centre forward in europe is about to play against brazil. we just used you guys to kill time so we won't sleep off.

we shall be back next friday. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:01am On Sep 06, 2014
coogar: thanks chelsea fans for having us

my time is up here - the best centre forward in europe is about to play against brazil. we just used you guys to kill time so we won't sleep off.

Lool.. You are officially a Troll.. We enjoyed ur time here too.. But next time, bring along Capable comrades..

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 2:02am On Sep 06, 2014
hensben: so you dont even know juve formation, if juve can get matic they ask pirlo to retire cos thats were he plays for juve currently...hope you know chelsea bid for pogba, for example, chelsea buy pogba you think they will bench matic? nah..pogba is a box to box midfielder just like yaya, so;

pogba-matic-fabregas(4-3-3 formation). and yes pep will use matic just like he use mascherano and martinez, thats the reason i said 50/50 for him(matic) at bayern.

So pirlo is the DM for juve, oh ye that knows juve's formation.

Vidal plays matic's role and more(together)
So yea, if he goes to juve he'll be competing directly with vidal.

Pep used which mascherano and martinez in what midfield?
Maybe u mean he'll convert him to a cebtral defender like the aforementioned.

Or u are talking about another pep entirely.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 2:03am On Sep 06, 2014

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:03am On Sep 06, 2014
coogar:

so what did you win last season with matic? as at the time he joined chelsea, the league, the champions league & the fa cup were within your grasp. grin cheesy

with matic, you won nothing!
matic was cup tied in ucl and you expect him to do magic when they just signed him in january, everybody know how epl look except you. with your logic, di maria should have scored hatrick against burnly since he is a terminator.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:03am On Sep 06, 2014
Dhellake: Anyone here who has a problem with this observation??

You cant be asking this, they have a problem with common sense cheesy grin

Boiz follow coogar dey troll, them forget say the dude himself na thug.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 2:04am On Sep 06, 2014
SailorXY:
that's becuz he lifts some i-diots opinion & paste it like its the Holy Scripture, when its countered nothing more to fall back on
lol. Good to know I'm not the only one who has noticed how fake the nigga is.

He is just as real as nikcki's as's grin

Its a shame really.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:04am On Sep 06, 2014
SailorXY:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
ibra, costa and suarez disagree with you grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:04am On Sep 06, 2014

Which channel in the UK airs the game?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 2:05am On Sep 06, 2014
PietroRico:

Pirlo sits in front of the defence just like Carrick, Mikel and Bosquet does, Pogba and Vidal are like Xavi and iniesta, or would you call Xavi a DM??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 2:06am On Sep 06, 2014
AirborneLacer:

No EPL team is world class? Jagielka better than JT? Cattermole better than Matic? De Gea better than Courtois?

Mate are you actually arguing?

Would be fair if it was just non sequitur but dang it's not.

You lot are a disgrace to football punditry.

And I mean this in a very nice way. cool
thanks, mr intelligent. smiley
The best football pundit NL has ever seen.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:08am On Sep 06, 2014
PietroRico:

Olodo.. Juve uses a 3-5-2 formation.. 2 DMs(Pirlo and Vidal).. Pirlo will glady sit down and Come on in games when experience is needed..

Thats Y he said 50/50 chance!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 2:09am On Sep 06, 2014
Dhellake: Pirlo sits in front of the defence just like Carrick, Mikel and Bosquet does, Pogba and Vidal are like Xavi and iniesta, or would you call Xavi a DM??
vidal plays matic's role in that juve side.
So it's vidal he'll contend with.

Vidal like xavi and iniesta? shocked omg!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 2:10am On Sep 06, 2014
If only dumb Del Bosque had applied brain just like pekerman is doing right now and not start Costa in some useless friendly game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 2:10am On Sep 06, 2014
Cortois<de Gea
Aspi<Rafael
Ivanovic>Jones
Terry<Rojo
Shaw>>>Fillipe
Carrick>Matic
Herrera <<Fabregas
di Maria>>>>Hazard
Valencia=Willian
Fletcher=Ramiraz
Blind>>>Mikel
Mata>Oscar
Rooney>Shurrle
van Persie>>>Drogba
Falcao>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Costa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 2:11am On Sep 06, 2014
PietroRico: vidal plays matic's role in that juve side.

What formation does Juve play? and what role does pirlo play?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 2:11am On Sep 06, 2014
Bimfo:

Olodo.. Juve uses a 3-5-2 formation.. 2 DMs(Pirlo and Vidal).. Pirlo will glady sit down and Come on in games when experience is needed..
can he play pirlo's role?

Thats Y he said 50/50 chance!
matic won't start for bayern!! No need to twist any story.

If javi martinez Is having a hard time, then matic has NO chance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:11am On Sep 06, 2014
PietroRico: vidal plays matic's role in that juve side.

Vidal is like Yaya Toure.. He can play CMF and also DMF.. Vidal plays everything at Juve!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 2:13am On Sep 06, 2014
SailorXY: Cortois<de Gea
Aspi<Rafael
Ivanovic>Jones
Terry<Rojo
Shaw>>>Fillipe
Carrick>Matic
Herrera <<Fabregas
di Maria>>>>Hazard
Valencia=Willian
Fletcher=Ramiraz
Blind>>>Mikel
Mata>Oscar
Rooney>Shurrle
van Persie>>>Drogba
grin grin lol. I've indeed had a good laugh this night
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:13am On Sep 06, 2014
PietroRico: thanks, mr intelligent. smiley
The best football pundit NL has ever seen.

The pleasure is mine.

Now SCRAM!

Elampiro is waiting to argue with you - he thinks LeBryon James is a better goalscorer than Robin Van Persie cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:13am On Sep 06, 2014
PietroRico: can he play pirlo's role?

What type of question are you asking me?.. Is just like you are asking me if Januzaj can play Giggs role..

matic won't start for bayern!! No need to twist any story.

If javi martinez Is having a hard time, then matic has NO chance.

Thats Y we call it 50/50.. It is not certain yet..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:13am On Sep 06, 2014
PietroRico:

this juve formation last season, shey u see pirlo for DMF, same position he play for national team. and yes pep will use him same way he use(d) mascherano n martinez cos pep ball possession starts from the back line.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 2:14am On Sep 06, 2014
Bimfo:

Vidal is like Yaya Toure.. He can play CMF and also DMF.. Vidal plays everything at Juve!
Exactly!!!
And he does the defensive work(that matic is being praised to high heavens for) when played with pirlo and pogba.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 2:15am On Sep 06, 2014
AirborneLacer:

The pleasure is mine.

Now SCRAM!

Elampiro is waiting to argue with you - he thinks LeBryon James is a better goalscorer than Robin Van Persie cheesy
I quite agree with him undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:18am On Sep 06, 2014
PietroRico: I quite agree with him undecided

Wouldn't be surprised if you meant that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:19am On Sep 06, 2014
SailorXY: Cortois<de Gea
Aspi<Rafael
Ivanovic>Jones
Terry<Rojo
Shaw>>>Fillipe
Carrick>Matic
Herrera <<Fabregas
di Maria>>>>Hazard
Valencia=Willian
Fletcher=Ramiraz
Blind>>>Mikel
Mata>Oscar
Rooney>Shurrle
van Persie>>>Drogba

Hahahahahahhahaha.. What a verified Pundit.. Tuale sir. Valencia that cant even make 1 simple cross against Burnley I mean he dint successfully make a Cross..

And about Rojo, U will still beg for him to be dropped.. grin

And about Mata.. U know it was because of him U drew Burnley and Lost Swansea.. Check the replay and tell me how many chanced he missed.. grin..

And about Rooney, I think the armband is weighing him down.. and he will ave to manage the bench this season...

And about Falcao, U can specifically say he is better.. Can U? Who knows?? he can be a Torres in disguise..

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (19432) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Trevor012(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.