Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,258 members, 7,864,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:42 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (570) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10749089 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) ... (19425) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:56am On Sep 06, 2014
Bimfo:

Ehn ehn.. What does Matic do at Chelsea.. He tries to steal the ball from opponents and Ochestra a Move.. Still the same thing Pirlo does..
tell them, these people doesnt have football knowledge.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 2:58am On Sep 06, 2014
Bimfo:

Ehn ehn.. What does Matic do at Chelsea.. He tries to steal the ball from opponents and Ochestra a Move.. Still the same thing Pirlo does..
lol. Matic is not even a deep lying playmaker.
Matic in pirlo's place in that 352 changes a lot of things about that system.

Wether the new system due to matic's introduction works or not is a debate for another day.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:59am On Sep 06, 2014
PietroRico: sigh.
To cut long story short, who performs the DMF role for juve?
pirlo, this is why pogba and vidal score from open play cos they are box to box to DMF(pirlo), pirlo only score through free kick or PK.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 3:00am On Sep 06, 2014
hensben: bro try to watch juve match when pirlo is fit again, believe me he plays DMF for juve, i watch their games most times, so i know why i say, matic n vidal have nothing in common in juve rather pirlo position.
pirlo as juve's defensive midfielder?
Pirlo that can neither tackle nor run ?

I envy ur football knowledge embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 3:02am On Sep 06, 2014
hensben: pirlo, this is why pogba and vidal score from open play cos they are box to box to DMF(pirlo), pirlo only score through free kick or PK.
lol. Sir, u don't know what you are saying smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:02am On Sep 06, 2014
PietroRico: we'll manage the imbalance till january. Then a proper midfielder(strootman) will come in.

We'll kick buttts for fun as soon as he settles in(which shouldn't take long).

Lol.. You guys are just knowing what Premier league is.. All those years U were winning the Premier league with Alex ferguson's power is gone now..

I can bet it with you that 5 years from now, you wont win the premier league.. I just hope we are all alive then.. and Nairaland still dey Kampe.. MB na small thing.. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 3:05am On Sep 06, 2014
Bimfo:

Lol.. You guys are just knowing what Premier league is.. All those years U were winning the Premier league with Alex ferguson's power is gone now..

I can bet it with you that 5 years from now, you wont win the premier league.. I just hope we are all alive then.. and Nairaland still dey Kampe.. MB na small thing.. grin
lol. I'll be alive in the next 70 years!
We're winning the title in 2 years!
It's not even debatable
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheCarefreeOne(m): 3:06am On Sep 06, 2014
coogar:

i can name 5 players better than terry in the premier league.

•kompany
•vlaar
•koscielny
•jaglieka
•rojo

matic's own is easier....

•blind
•ramsey
•dembele
•cattermole
•gerrard
matic is the best DM in the epl or have you forgotten what he did to yaya toure when yaya was destroying every, midfield he came across.
and none of the above combine his athleticism with vision, technique, prowess in the air, defensive ability, and reading of the game if he is not worldclass then no cm/dm in prem aside yaya is even good enough to be called average

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:07am On Sep 06, 2014
PietroRico: lol. I'll be alive in the next 70 years!
It's not even debatable

2 wetin Lol..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 3:09am On Sep 06, 2014
Bimfo:

2 wetin Lol..
2 years no far again.cool

Time to sleep.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:10am On Sep 06, 2014
PietroRico: pirlo as juve's defensive midfielder?
Pirlo that can neither tackle nor run ?

I envy ur football knowledge embarassed
hahaha now i see why you argue this, is sergio bosquet strong physically but he is a DMF, in football today, you doesnt need a roy keane pattern of 'rugby-DMF', rather, a good passer/distributor of the ball from deep(i.e, a DMF of today football requires more technics,discipline and reading of the game, makelele started this, he was small in size but opponet hardly displace him.)....oga football don evolve.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:12am On Sep 06, 2014
PietroRico: lol. Sir, u don't know what you are saying smiley
i know its beyond your understanding lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheCarefreeOne(m): 3:23am On Sep 06, 2014
hensben: hahaha now i see why you argue this, is sergio bosquet strong physically but he is a DMF, in football today, you doesnt need a roy keane pattern of 'rugby-DMF', rather, a good passer/distributor of the ball from deep(i.e, a DMF of today football requires more technics,discipline and reading of the game, makelele started this, he was small in size but opponet hardly displace him.)....oga football don evolve.
I think u misunderstand the difference between a DM(makelele,Keane) and a regista(pirlo, Gerrard) Pirlo defensively is rubbish and he is immobile and what helps him in juve systems are the engines and defensive prowess of pogba and Vidal. a player like busquet may not be huge but he is strong defensively and combines that with technique. and bro till now most teams that win trophies and dominate usually have those "brutes" eg toure(man city) khedira(Madrid) martinez(Bayern) bender(Dortmund) makelele (the 1st galaticos) etc
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:25am On Sep 06, 2014
PietroRico:
You are still looking at it the wrong way.

It means pep doesn't not fancy full fledged DM's

That's why mashcerano(arguably the best DM in the world at that time) got converted because of bousquet.

And martinez(undoubtedly the world's best DM at pep's bayern arrival) got converted again for lahm.

Are you not seeing the pattern?

How then does matic (who is no where close to the levels martinez and macherano were) in pep's bayern.

Martinez is still a better DM than matic btw.
Even if pep decides to begin to use full fledged DM's, martinez WILL still get the nod ahead of him.

So YES, he has no chance of being a starter for bayern
mascherano was an aggressive DMF at liverpool, he doesnt read the game then thereby, getting yellows and reds, were as, matic and sergio bosquet are alike(i.e, technically gifted and they read the game very well) just that matic is physically stronger than bosquet.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:36am On Sep 06, 2014
TheCarefreeOne: I think u misunderstand the difference between a DM(makelele,Keane) and a regista(pirlo, Gerrard) Pirlo defensively is rubbish and he is immobile and what helps him in juve systems are the engines and defensive prowess of pogba and Vidal. a player like busquet may not be huge but he is strong defensively and combines that with technique. and bro till now most teams that win trophies and dominate usually have those "brutes" eg toure(man city) khedira(Madrid) martinez(Bayern) bender(Dortmund) makelele (the 1st galaticos) etc

pogba and vidal are doing their job and pirlo has come of age, thats the reason if matic is there, they wouldnt labour much cos he is still young, remember this word 'box to box' i hope you know what it means and its been use in two formations. which are; 3-5-3 and 4-2-3-1 or 4-5-1. unlike roy keane who played in 4-4-2 formation(old skool formation).Btw, how did you come to that conclusion that when you have such players you are guaranteed trophy ,last time i check, madrid won bayern 4 goals to nil in ucl last season and no khedira in the match but martinez was playing for bayern that day.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheCarefreeOne(m): 3:45am On Sep 06, 2014
hensben: pogba and vidal are doing their job and pirlo has come of age, thats the reason if matic is there, they wouldnt labour much cos he is still young, remember this word 'box to box' i hope you know what it means and its been use in two formations. which are; 3-5-3 and 4-2-3-1 or 4-5-1. unlike roy keane who played in 4-4-2 formation(old skool formation).Btw, how did you come to that conclusion that when you have such players you are guaranteed trophy ,last time i check, madrid won bayern 4 goals to nil in ucl last season and no khedira in the match but martinez was playing for bayern that day.
I never said such players guarantee trophies but also remember pep broke the schweinsteiger -Martinez treble winning pivot. but the fact is those players help. and if 442 is old sschool what are Atletico doing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:49am On Sep 06, 2014
PietroRico: lol. Matic is not even a deep lying playmaker.
Matic in pirlo's place in that 352 changes a lot of things about that system.

Wether the new system due to matic's introduction works or not is a debate for another day.

how about this;

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:38am On Sep 06, 2014
I have read all the recent posts and have saved it for future reference

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 6:57am On Sep 06, 2014
raumdeuter: I have read all the recent posts and have saved it for future reference

Hahahah As expected
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 6:59am On Sep 06, 2014
This thread needs cleansing. . Overnight and some brainwashed and blind followers are still here arguing whatnot. Your oga left ages ago and you still dey talk okpas lol. Did you not get the memo?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 7:44am On Sep 06, 2014
TheCarefreeOne: I think u misunderstand the difference between a DM(makelele,Keane) and a regista(pirlo, Gerrard) Pirlo defensively is rubbish and he is immobile and what helps him in juve systems are the engines and defensive prowess of pogba and Vidal. a player like busquet may not be huge but he is strong defensively and combines that with technique. and bro till now most teams that win trophies and dominate usually have those "brutes" eg toure(man city) khedira(Madrid) martinez(Bayern) bender(Dortmund) makelele (the 1st galaticos) etc

lol. I swear I don tire to explain the same thing in different ways.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 7:44am On Sep 06, 2014
raumdeuter: I have read all the recent posts and have saved it for future reference
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 7:46am On Sep 06, 2014
hensben: how about this;
bros, carry on smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 7:56am On Sep 06, 2014
People no dey sleep ni, left the thread yesterday night at ppage 562.....una dey try o

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:00am On Sep 06, 2014
Someone should please summarise. I ain't clicking on all these pages.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 06, 2014
PietroRico: lol. I'll be alive in the next 70 years!
It's not even debatable

Do u mean to say CHAMPIONSHIP?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 8:09am On Sep 06, 2014
hensben: hahaha now i see why you argue this, is sergio bosquet strong physically but he is a DMF, in football today, you doesnt need a roy keane pattern of 'rugby-DMF', rather, a good passer/distributor of the ball from deep(i.e, a DMF of today football requires more technics,discipline and reading of the game, makelele started this, he was small in size but opponet hardly displace him.)....oga football don evolve.

Makelele started what? It seems you don't know a certain guy called Redondo. The guy who modernised DM. The guy whom Makelele was his understudy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 8:41am On Sep 06, 2014
SammyHoe:

Do u mean to say CHAMPIONSHIP?
lol. Maybe.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 8:42am On Sep 06, 2014
No wonder Man utd thread page always increases, some people don't accept defeat.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 8:50am On Sep 06, 2014
you should be happy a little energy was injected into this cowed & demure shyte of space cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 06, 2014
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 06, 2014
Debroslink:

Makelele started what? It seems you don't know a certain guy called Redondo. The guy who modernised DM. The guy whom Makelele was his understudy.

Makalele started it and Executed it perfectly.. He is a Playmaker and also a DM.. Something some of you will call a Deep playing Play Maker..

Redondo ko, Rolando ni??

(1) (2) (3) ... (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) ... (19425) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Omoluabi16(m), Kilishihunter, popizaino(m), Caicedobets(m), Katcall, Jamiuokolla and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.