Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,552 members, 7,865,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:08 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (569) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10754025 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) ... (19433) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:19am On Sep 06, 2014
PietroRico: Exactly!!!
And he does the defensive work(that matic is being praised to high heavens for) when played with pirlo and pogba.

lie! there is a difference between box to box and DMF, if vidal dare play DMF, he will be expose because he likes bursting forward too much...DMF positon is for discipline players and vidal is not that kind of player, yay toure was a DMF IN BARCELONA but sergio bosquet displace him cos he likes bursting forward too much which he enjoys in man city now.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 2:20am On Sep 06, 2014
Bimfo:

What type of question are you asking me?.. Is just like you are asking me if Januzaj can play Giggs role..
] u obviously are not getting me.

In a midfield 3 of pirlo, pogba and vidal.
Pirlo sits deep, not to defend but to orchestrate play from deep.
Vidal is just ahead of him and he is the all rounder. He also carries the defensive responsibility.

Can matic play as the 'orchestrator'?

Thats Y we call it 50/50.. It is not certain yet..
IT IS CERTAIN.
He has NO chance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 2:22am On Sep 06, 2014
Bimfo:

Hahahahahahhahaha.. What a verified Pundit.. Tuale sir. Valencia that cant even make 1 simple cross against Burnley I mean he dint successfully make a Cross..

And about Rojo, U will still beg for him to be dropped.. grin

And about Mata.. U know it was because of him U drew Burnley and Lost Swansea.. Check the replay and tell me how many chanced he missed.. grin..

And about Rooney, I think the armband is weighing him down.. and he will ave to manage the bench this season...

And about Falcao, U can specifically say he is better.. Can U? Who knows?? he can be a Torres in disguise..
your wishes, Sir, have been noted cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 2:23am On Sep 06, 2014
I pray nairaland does not crash anytime soon, all the things you guys posted tonight ehn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:23am On Sep 06, 2014
PietroRico:
IT IS CERTAIN.
He has NO chance.

Lahm plays DMF now.. displacing Martinez.. So what is Certain??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 2:24am On Sep 06, 2014
hensben: this juve formation last season, shey u see pirlo for DMF, same position he play for national team. and yes pep will use him same way he use(d) mascherano n martinez cos pep ball possession starts from the back line.
lol. Oga where u for dig that rubbiish lineup from?

1st, juve plays 352 and not 343
There's no pogba.
Marchisio is playing as a RWF undecided

That's not juve's formation. It's probably just a variant they used against one irrelevant seria a team or its something that was created by a random mofo.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 2:26am On Sep 06, 2014
hensben: lie! there is a difference between box to box and DMF, if vidal dare play DMF, he will be expose because he likes bursting forward too much...DMF positon is for discipline players and vidal is not that kind of player, yay toure was a DMF IN BARCELONA but sergio bosquet displace him cos he likes bursting forward too much which he enjoys in man city now.
sigh.
To cut long story short, who performs the DMF role for juve?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 2:28am On Sep 06, 2014
Bimfo:

Lahm plays DMF now.. displacing Martinez.. So what is Certain??
lahm is displcing martinez the same way bousquet displaced mascherano.

Both of whom are/were superior DM's to matic.(At the initial time of displacement)

Are u not getting the memo?
How does that support his claims that pep likes players like matic?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:29am On Sep 06, 2014
PietroRico Juve plays 3-2-2-1-2..

3 Defenders
2 DMs
2 Wing backs
1 CM
2 strikers

Vidal and Pirlo play the DM role..

Pogba plays the CM role.. Sometimes Vidal comes forward to help Pogba..

So, if Matic gets to Juve, he wont disturb Vidal.. He will just displace Pirlo.. Shikena..!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:29am On Sep 06, 2014
PietroRico:
] u obviously are not getting me.

In a midfield 3 of pirlo, pogba and vidal.
Pirlo sits deep, not to defend but to orchestrate play from deep.
Vidal is just ahead of him and he is the all rounder. He also carries the defensive responsibility.

Can matic play as the 'orchestrator'?

[b]Thats Y we call it 50/50.. It is not certain yet.. IT IS CERTAIN.
He has NO chance.
lie again, vidal cant play DMF neither, vidal and pogba are box to box players(i.e. they are giving free role in midfield, unlike DMF which needs discipline and tactical player(pirlo, matic,), btw, matic scored for chelsea last game, so what now your point.Let this sink in your brain, a team formation and instruction from coach determine how one play.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:32am On Sep 06, 2014
Bimfo: PietroRico Juve plays 3-2-2-1-2..

3 Defenders
2 DMs
2 Wing backs
1 CM
2 strikers

So, if Matic gets to Juve, he wont disturb Vidal.. He will just displace Pirlo.. Shikena..!

thats exactly my point but unfortunately, sentiment wouldnt allow these guys to think.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 2:32am On Sep 06, 2014
Bimfo: PietroRico Juve plays 3-2-2-1-2..

3 Defenders
2 DMs
2 Wing backs
1 CM
2 strikers

I explained this stuff earlier. U chose to ignore it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:32am On Sep 06, 2014
PietroRico: lahm is displcing martinez the same way bousquet displaced mascherano.

Both of whom are/were superior DM's to matic.

Bousquet is not better than Mascherano, yet he got a Nod b4 him..
Thats Y he said 50/50.. Anything can happen..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:35am On Sep 06, 2014
PietroRico: I explained this stuff earlier. U chose to ignore it.

I dint ignore it.. U were trying to tell me that Matic can get a Shirt and I was trying to Explain..

You are talking about Orchestra..

What did Matic play in Benfica and what is he playing at Chelsea now??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:36am On Sep 06, 2014
SailorXY:
your wishes, Sir, have been noted cool

Abeg go sleep joor.. angry angry You just talk out of sentiment. undecided undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 2:37am On Sep 06, 2014
hensben: lie again, vidal cant play DMF neither, vidal and pogba are box to box players(i.e. they are giving free role in midfield, unlike DMF which needs discipline and tactical player(pirlo, matic,), btw, matic scored for chelsea last game, so what now your point.Let this sink in your brain, a team formation and instruction from coach determine how one play.
I'll explain again
I've never called vidal a DMF. Read carefully.

Pirlo functions as the deep lying playmaker.
Vidal as box to box( and back 3 protection is a major function of box to box midfielders)

Hence vidal does for juve what matic does for chelsea.

Part and parcel of vidal's role as a box to box is to protect/screen the back 3
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:37am On Sep 06, 2014
PietroRico, Please sir, Which Club do u support, so that I will know how I will tag you when the season goes Hay-Wire... smiley wink cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:39am On Sep 06, 2014
PietroRico: lahm is displcing martinez the same way bousquet displaced mascherano.

Both of whom are/were superior DM's to matic.(At the initial time of displacement)

bro sorry to say, your football knowledge is low, before martinez got injured he was been used as CD cos pep ball possession starts from the back line so he always deploy one of his MF who is strong and technical to CD, if i am lying check his barca days, he used yaya and mascherano there, so matic can do that too for him cos he is that kind of player and lahm is a utility player, and that doesnt make lahm the best RB>CAFU, LB>MALDINI, DMF>MAKELELE OF ALL TIME...SHEY YOU GRAB MY GIST.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:40am On Sep 06, 2014
PietroRico: I'll explain again

Vidal as box to box( and back 3 protection is a major function of box to box midfielders)

Vidal plays CMF.. Matic is our DM.. He does not play any box to box.. Mourinho just gave him the luxury to jog about for a reason I dont know.. If Vidal comes to Chelsea, He and Matic will play together without 1 disturbing the other..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 2:42am On Sep 06, 2014
Bimfo:

Bousquet is not better than Mascherano, yet he got a Nod b4 him..
Thats Y he said 50/50.. Anything can happen..

You are still looking at it the wrong way.

It means pep doesn't not fancy full fledged DM's

That's why mashcerano(arguably the best DM in the world at that time) got converted because of bousquet.

And martinez(undoubtedly the world's best DM at pep's bayern arrival) got converted again for lahm.

Are you not seeing the pattern?

How then does matic (who is no where close to the levels martinez and macherano were) in pep's bayern.

Martinez is still a better DM than matic btw.
Even if pep decides to begin to use full fledged DM's, martinez WILL still get the nod ahead of him.

So YES, he has no chance of being a starter for bayern
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 2:44am On Sep 06, 2014
Bimfo: PietroRico, Please sir, Which Club do u support, so that I will know how I will tag you when the season goes Hay-Wire... smiley wink cheesy
lol. I'm a united fan.
The end of our woes is in sight.

So laugh as hard as u can now while u still have the chance.
It won't be there for long.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:46am On Sep 06, 2014
PietroRico: I'll explain again

you ar now coming to my point, in football, almost all players track back when opposition is with the ball that dosnt make everybody a DMF,CD,RB,and LB and likewise, if a DMF score(like when matic scored against everton) that doesnt make them ST,CF,LWF and RWF, what i am trying to say is that, football is a collective effort but you should know your position...you grab this time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 2:46am On Sep 06, 2014
Bimfo:

Vidal plays CMF.. Matic is our DM.. He does not play any box to box.. Mourinho just gave him the luxury to jog about for a reason I dont know.. If Vidal comes to Chelsea, He and Matic will play together without 1 disturbing the other..
I'm talking about juve's system.

For juve to accommodate matic, they will need to change a lot of things.
They may even need to dump 352.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:48am On Sep 06, 2014
PietroRico: I'm talking about juve's system.

For juve to accommodate matic, they will need to change a lot of things.
They may even need to dump 352.
no they wouldnt, all what they have to do is to give legendary pirlo a rest cos thats were matic will fit in. smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheCarefreeOne(m): 2:49am On Sep 06, 2014
I really do not grasp how man u fans come here and say de gea is better than courtios when he won't make our bench and boast about a typical jack of all trades master of none player like rojo who struggled to get a work permit and a defence that made afobe look world class and deceive themselves that they still have midfield capable of winning the league I'm pretty much speechless
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 2:49am On Sep 06, 2014
hensben: you ar now coming to my point, in football, almost all players track back when opposition is with the ball that dosnt make everybody a DMF,CD,RB,and LB and likewise, if a DMF score(like when matic scored against everton) that doesnt make them ST,CF,LWF and RWF, what i am trying to say is that, football is a collective effort but you should know your position...you grab this time
I have never called vidal a DMF! Oga read more carefully.
I can't explain it easier than I just did.
So I'll just ask a simple question
Amongst the 3 juve midfielders who has the greater defensive responsibility
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 2:51am On Sep 06, 2014
hensben: no they wouldnt, all what they have to do is to give legendary pirlo a rest cos thats were matic will fit in. smiley
*exhales violently

So he'll now be the deep lying playmaker?
Cuz that's what pirlo does.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:52am On Sep 06, 2014
PietroRico: lol. I'm a united fan.
The end of our woes is in sight.

So laugh as hard as u can now while u still have the chance.
It won't be there for long.

Not this season.. Mayb next season, Ur woes will be out of sight..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:54am On Sep 06, 2014
PietroRico: *exhales violently

So he'll now be the deep lying playmaker?
Cuz that's what pirlo does.

Ehn ehn.. What does Matic do at Chelsea.. He tries to steal the ball from opponents and Ochestra a Move.. Still the same thing Pirlo does..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheCarefreeOne(m): 2:54am On Sep 06, 2014
coogar:

•de gea > courtouis
•blind > terry
•matic > carrick
•cesc > mata
•falcao > costa + remy + drogba
this has to be a massive joke
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 2:55am On Sep 06, 2014
Bimfo:

Not this season.. Mayb next season, Ur woes will be out of sight..
we'll manage the imbalance till january. Then a proper midfielder(strootman) will come in.

We'll kick buttts for fun as soon as he settles in(which shouldn't take long).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:55am On Sep 06, 2014
PietroRico: lol. Oga where u for dig that rubbiish lineup from?

1st, juve plays 352 and not 343
There's no pogba.
Marchisio is playing as a RWF undecided

That's not juve's formation. It's probably just a variant they used against one irrelevant seria a team or its something that was created by a random mofo.
bro try to watch juve match when pirlo is fit again, believe me he plays DMF for juve, i watch their games most times, so i know why i say, matic n vidal have nothing in common in juve rather pirlo position.

(1) (2) (3) ... (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) ... (19433) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Iyasele24(m), andrewbaba44, BlueMann, Mybettingtips(m), chic2pimp(m), humblesteve(m), SirAce and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.