Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,324 members, 7,846,450 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5790) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10667694 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5787) (5788) (5789) (5790) (5791) (5792) (5793) ... (19316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 7:08am On Aug 12, 2018
diggz:

it is not your fault...even mourinho thinks leicester is a bigger club compared to your useless club tongue cheesy
We are Manchester United

We don't make noise cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:20am On Aug 12, 2018
afrodoc2:

Why you dey do like that your plate washer Plc friend? cheesy

Diggz take time o, at least we know say your brain no get hypothermia from swimming the ocean/swimming pool from Lagos to Spain. grin

bia doc... na greet i dey greet you o...which one be the hands wey u set like mike tyson for my front?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:34am On Aug 12, 2018
neezar:

We are Manchester United

We don't make noise cheesy

so says neezar the yansh doctor tongue As a matter of fact, I can tell it is such a misery to the world of football that you guys happen to be the much revered scvms of Manchester too.... you blaaady scummite cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:35am On Aug 12, 2018
afrodoc2:

Why you dey do like that your plate washer Plc friend? cheesy

Diggz take time o, at least we know say your brain no get hypothermia from swimming the ocean/swimming pool from Lagos to Spain. grin

I won't rule it out. How did you think nihilstjnr got to UK? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:36am On Aug 12, 2018
Leyqute:

anu mpama like you cheesy cheesy leyqute legbegbe cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:43am On Aug 12, 2018
Leyqute:

Hmm. What is your source bro? How true is this?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:44am On Aug 12, 2018
diggz:

so says neezar the yansh doctor tongue As a matter of fact, I can tell it is such a misery to the world of football that you guys happen to be the much revered scvms of Manchester too.... you blaaady scummite cheesy cheesy cheesy

Go church, shekpisco
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:46am On Aug 12, 2018
eph12:

Go church, shekpisco

scummytewon…. why u never reach church this morning? anuofia grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:47am On Aug 12, 2018
diggz:

scummytewon…. why u never reach church this morning? anuofia grin
I'm back na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:49am On Aug 12, 2018
eph12:

I'm back na

I am back too... so get lost cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:05am On Aug 12, 2018
Bimffo:

That Morata is useless for now bro. We are in for a long season.

Or maybe he is still having the back pain

cheesy

Lordfalcao
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:13am On Aug 12, 2018
Afolabi6046:
Pedro was the best option

Yes, after the delay. If Kongolo had intercepted that pass to Pedro, people would have called for Hazard's head for not setting Morata up quickly.
I could relate with what he did there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:19am On Aug 12, 2018
eph12:

Hmm. What is your source bro? How true is this?

Someone exiled himself to the wilderness and turned barren mountains into his personal habitat. You're doubting if he did something as trivial as swimming from Bar beach to Blackpool beach.

Who do you think airmark looks up to in that regard?

SMH for you o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:25am On Aug 12, 2018
Leyqute:

Someone exiled himself to the wilderness and turned barren mountains into his personal habitat. You're doubting if he did something as trivial as swimming from Bar beach to Blackpool beach.

SMH for you o

cheesy

Scummy, ask your witch doctor to use his deity to swear that i traveled out by sea or by swimming.

No wonder them dey call you leyqute legbegbe.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:28am On Aug 12, 2018
airmark:

cheesy

Scummy, ask your witch doctor to use his deity to swear that i traveled out by sea or by swimming.

No wonder them dey call you leyqute legbegbe.

leyqute is experiencing midlife crises walahi…. e be like him menses just start this weekend cuz the type of wailing uncle legbegbe dey on ehn….cheeee cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:43am On Aug 12, 2018
diggz:

leyqute is experiencing midlife crises walahi…. e be like him menses just start this weekend cuz the type of wailing uncle legbegbe dey on ehn….cheeee cheesy cheesy cheesy

He expected Kepa to concede yesterday like Degea and Chelsea to lose, didn't happen. He has replaced Dayo in L dormitory.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:51am On Aug 12, 2018
Leyqute:

SMH for you o

In all fairness Nihilist has not come here to boast of using a carton to swim from from Lagos to Spain.

In fact none of the guys that live abroad here like Nihilist, Ibime, Nateevs, FBS e.t.c has come here to claim that they have a carton that allows them to swim or sail like Aladdin's magic carpet.

Only that airheaded plate washer has made that claim here, so i think he is the one to swear that he didnt swim like he said here

airmark:
I did not see any embassy. I trekked, drove, swam and reached spain. No interview, but was a long thing. wink

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:00am On Aug 12, 2018
afrodoc2:

In all fairness Nihilist has not come here to boast of using a carton to swim from from Lagos to Spain.

In fact none of the guys that live abroad here like Nihilist, Ibime, Nateevs, FBS e.t.c has come here to claim that they have a carton that allows them to swim or sail like Aladdin's magic carpet.

Only that airheaded plate washer has made that claim here, so i think he is the one to swear that he didnt swim like he said here

Mumu doctor, even with the emoji and how i ignored someone who congratulated me on that thread, it still flew over your head.

cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:03am On Aug 12, 2018
airmark:

Mumu doctor, even with the emoji and how i ignored someone who congratulated me on that thread, it still flew over your head.

cheesy

Don't you have some plates to wash or something?

"I have a company, i have a company"...........even plate washer sef dey claim entrepreneur cheesy

Daydreaming airheaded modafucka grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:05am On Aug 12, 2018
afrodoc2:

Don't have some plates to wash or something?

"I have a company, i have a company"...........even plate washer sef dey claim entrepreneur cheesy

Daydreaming airheaded modafucka grin

Try harder, don't stop disgracing yourself. Doctor Lekuleja.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 11:05am On Aug 12, 2018
diggz:

I am back too... so get lost cheesy cheesy
Go back again for 3rd service
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 11:07am On Aug 12, 2018
cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 11:09am On Aug 12, 2018
Leyqute:

SMH for you o
Chai! I didn't even look at it from this angle. You're smart bro. Z
Sense will not kill you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 11:10am On Aug 12, 2018
Leyqute:

From what I heard, he was mistaken for a woman due to his Afro and man boobs by a white old man based in pekam London who came to Africa to find a bride. Na so our guy take move..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:11am On Aug 12, 2018
airmark:

Try harder, stop disgracing yourself. Doctor Lekuleja.

cheesy

APC (Airhead Platewashing Company)

You trekked and swam to Spain but it was inside swimming pool.

You have a company, but you are the sole employee of the platewashing sevice. With those your pali shapped mkputu lips you won't stop lying. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 11:17am On Aug 12, 2018
If only leyqute is humble enough, airmark would have told him the best part of the sea to swim through to get to Spain too

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 12, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:26am On Aug 12, 2018
airmark:

He expected Kepa to concede yesterday like Degea and Chelsea to lose, didn't happen. He has replaced Dayo in L dormitory.

where is uncle Laumdeuter by the way?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:27am On Aug 12, 2018
afrodoc2:

cheesy

APC (Airhead Platewashing Company)

You trekked and swam to Spain but it was inside swimming pool.

You have a company, but you are the sole employee of the platewashing sevice. With those your pali shapped mkputu lips you won't stop lying. grin

Obainojazz has the intelligence associated with medical doctors, hence, he made sensible assertion on Hazard, unlike you who claimed Lingard was greater than Hazard. Your moniker is supposed to be afrojazz, while obaino should change his to Obainodoc.

You get so much time to spew nonsense that one wonders if your patients dey always die.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:28am On Aug 12, 2018
eph12:

Go back again for 3rd service

You need that 3rd service more than I do cuz I am not the devil here.... you are! you scumshyte cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:29am On Aug 12, 2018
airmark:

I love kepa confidence yesterday, used his legs alot yesterday

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:30am On Aug 12, 2018
obainojazz:
From what I heard, he was mistaken for a woman due to his Afro and man boobs by a white old man based in pekam London who came to Africa to find a bride. Na so our guy take move..

Cc Nihilistjnr

I know you will not disappoint us today lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (5787) (5788) (5789) (5790) (5791) (5792) (5793) ... (19316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: cephasdultimate, Trevor012(m), Caicedobets(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.