Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,822 members, 7,851,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:13 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5791) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10699157 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5788) (5789) (5790) (5791) (5792) (5793) (5794) ... (19355) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:30am On Aug 12, 2018
airmark:

Obainojazz has the intelligence associated with medical doctors, hence, he made sensible assertion on Hazard, unlike you who claimed Lingard was greater than Hazard. Your moniker is supposed to be afrojazz, while obaino should change his to Obainodoc.

You get so much time to spew nonsense that one wonders if your patients dey always die.

cheesy

How does that help you clear the pile of dirty dishes your oga has for you for kitchen? I can't help you, Obainojazz can't help you, your pali can't help you.

Today na you and your dirty plates go die there, ibi lo ma ku si things. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:31am On Aug 12, 2018
spartacus11:

I love kepa confidence yesterday, used his legs alot yesterday
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:33am On Aug 12, 2018
diggz:

where is uncle Laumdeuter by the way?

I hope he didn't collect prescription from a quack doctor here.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:33am On Aug 12, 2018
diggz:

Cc Nihilistjnr

I know you will not disappoint us today lipsrsealed

Make i just drop disclaimer here. Nihilist is like a younger brother to me, i have no part in whatever stew Obainojazz is cooking. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:34am On Aug 12, 2018
spartacus11:

stop loving kepas confidence oboi! he was not tested yesterday... make we no just start with the hype job before he does a Morata on us....cuz e no go funny with the amount wey we cough out for him....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:34am On Aug 12, 2018
This one na fight

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:35am On Aug 12, 2018
spartacus11:

Yes, he did look confident and hopefully he builds on that.

Courtois can go and kill himself.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 11:36am On Aug 12, 2018
diggz:

Cc Nihilistjnr

I know you will not disappoint us today lipsrsealed
egbon, it's not diss.. O shocked
Thank God Nihilist is in church now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:36am On Aug 12, 2018
afrodoc2:

[s] cheesy

How does that help you clear the pile of dirty dishes your oga has for you for kitchen? I can't help you, Obainojazz can't help you, your pali can't help you.

Today na you and your dirty plates go die there, ibi lo ma ku si things. cheesy[/s]

Gibberish.

spartacus11:
This one na fight

Weak

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 11:38am On Aug 12, 2018
afrodoc2:

Make i just drop disclaimer here. Nihilist is like a younger brother to me, i have no part in whatever stew Obainojazz is cooking. cheesy
I can't cook stew well sir.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:39am On Aug 12, 2018
afrodoc2:

dockie…. no drop any disclaimer here o.... na u be the head of them boys... first you... next leyqute legbegbe and then jazz.....You are the head of the household...you cannot be placing disclaimers here bros cheesy

make I report you first... cheesy cheesy

Nihilistjnr…. please they are all guilty sir angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:39am On Aug 12, 2018
diggz:

stop loving kepas confidence oboi! he was not tested yesterday... make we no just start with the hype job before he does a Morata on us....cuz e no go funny with the amount wey we cough out for him....

cheesy cheesy

This one won't be like Morata by God's grace. Morata's first game, he missed a pk and we lost.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:39am On Aug 12, 2018
diggz:

When our defence was locked down yesterday, yeah wasn't tested at all

Nor be even hype ohhhh, morata don teach us lesson, that's why I'm happy we are playing Arsenal next, the earlier we see him in action the better for everybody
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:41am On Aug 12, 2018
obainojazz:

let nihilist jnr be the judge...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:41am On Aug 12, 2018
airmark:

Gibberish.

Weak

You are doing fine bro, this is how you are standing arter all the shots at you, keep going

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:41am On Aug 12, 2018
obainojazz:

Nihilist does not look for fight, unlike that jobless plate washer cheesy

That one na lazy Nigerian youth, airheaded simpleton always dreaming to make it big withut any reliable job. No wonder he had to trek and swim to foreign lands only to end up washing plates.....such a waste of oxygen.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:41am On Aug 12, 2018
airmark:

cheesy cheesy
This one won't be like Morata by God's grace. Morata's first game, he missed a pk and we lost.

Amin...Jesu!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:43am On Aug 12, 2018
spartacus11:

When our defence was locked down yesterday, yeah wasn't tested at all

Nor be even hype ohhhh, morata don teach us me lesson, that's why I'm happy we are playing Arsenal next, the earlier we see him in action the better for everybody

Good!! cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:47am On Aug 12, 2018
airmark:

Yes, he did look confident and hopefully he builds on that.

Courtois can go and kill himself.

After like 12 match's, we will know if we will miss courtois or not, when will would have played Arsenal, Liverpool, Munited, Tottenham
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:48am On Aug 12, 2018
diggz:

Amin...Jesu!!!!

cheesy

But raumdeuter show o, abi you don go ogbomosho ni.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:50am On Aug 12, 2018
diggz:

Good!! cool

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:51am On Aug 12, 2018
spartacus11:

After like 12 match's, we will know if we will miss courtois or not, when will would have played Arsenal, Liverpool, Munited, Tottenham

Yeah.

But i'm still not convinced with Jorginho's defensive ability o, since it seems he will be one sitting.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:56am On Aug 12, 2018
airmark:

Yeah.

But i'm still not convinced with Jorginho's defensive ability o, since it seems he will be one sitting.

Let's just hope sarri knows what he his doing, he did say it will take like 2-3 months for the boys to adapt to his style of play. We need to get it right, the top 6 is getting stronger this past dew years, we are not United who stop winning Epl since fegie retired

30points behind mcity last season was a disaster

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 12:06pm On Aug 12, 2018
afrodoc2:

cheesy

Today na you and your dirty plates go die there, ibi lo ma ku si things. cheesy

LMAO

L-mark your laif don finish grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 12:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
diggz:

let nihilist jnr be the judge...

Leave nihilist alone. Guyman dey enjoy Sunday worship service with Caribbean queens. Dem plentyy for wilderness. wink

And Yuropa Diggz you too get wahala. undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2018
airmark:

Yeah.

I am not convinced either but he sure looks better than fabregas which is a plus for me. Though, I do suspect going forward we may be seeing more of Kante,Kovacic and Jorginho in our midfield which will also create a problem for barkley except he is made to play as a striker or moved to the wings.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2018
Leyqute:

Leave nihilist alone. Guyman dey enjoy Sunday worship service with Caribbean queens. Dem plentyy for wilderness. wink

And Yuropa Diggz you too get wahala. undecided

why do you want me to leave nihilist alone when you were the one who dragged him into it to start with? All this peace wey u wan use style dey role for here after you don take the first shot no go work bros grin

Legbegbe leyqute na una teach me this wahala bizness ojare cheesy

I am waiting for da nihilist to show first... I gats listen to wetin him get to say about you scummites today cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:19pm On Aug 12, 2018
Leyqute:

LMAO

No too laff the guy o. He has found his calling. If L-mark handle Omo or Ariel detergent for you, you sef go know say platewasher yato si platewasher. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:19pm On Aug 12, 2018
Leyqute:

LMAO

It seems na that quack doctor prescribe codeine as antimalarial drug for you.

Llllleyqute legbegbe cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:20pm On Aug 12, 2018
spartacus11:

Let's just hope sarri knows what he his doing, he did say it will take like 2-3 months for the boys to adapt to his style of play. We need to get it right, the top 6 is getting stronger this past dew years, we are not United who stop winning Epl since fegie retired
30points behind mcity last season was a disaster

Haaaaaaa…...mo gbe shocked shocked shocked shocked

afrodoc2,leyqute legbegbe. eph12 and sinizia ngbo? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2018
diggz:

I am not convinced either but he sure looks better than fabregas which is a plus for me. Though, I do suspect going forward we may be seeing more of Kante,Kovacic and Jorginho in our midfield which will also create a problem for barkley except he is made to play as a striker or moved to the wings.

Let's see how it looks against Arsenal first.

Barkley is still not there yet, can't we train Moses in striking role?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2018
May the gods favour our brothers against looserpool and man shitty today....Amin!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5788) (5789) (5790) (5791) (5792) (5793) (5794) ... (19355) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.