Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,872 members, 7,848,540 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5792) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10681433 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5789) (5790) (5791) (5792) (5793) (5794) (5795) ... (19343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2018
diggz:

Haaaaaaa…...mo gbe shocked shocked shocked shocked

afrodoc2,leyqute legbegbe. eph12 and sinizia ngbo? cheesy

Na bad shot, but i will let it slide. Na that triathlete swimming plate-washer no get sense. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
spartacus11:

Let's just hope sarri knows what he his doing, he did say it will take like 2-3 months for the boys to adapt to his style of play. We need to get it right, the top 6 is getting stronger this past dew years, we are not United who stop winning Epl since fegie retired

30points behind mcity last season was a disaster

By how many points were Chelsea behind Man Utd last season?

You are a senseless troglodyte. May Amadioha fire your left testicle
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
L-mark see your laif outside. Your swimming skills just dey waste. angry

No be persin like you be Phelps? He carry 2 head for body?

Shior undecided

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2018
diggz:

why do you want me to leave nihilist alone when you were the one who dragged him into it to start with? All this peace wey u wan use style dey role for here after you don take the first shot no go work bros grin

Legbegbe leyqute na una teach me this wahala bizness ojare cheesy

I am waiting for da nihilist to show first... I gats listen to wetin him get to say about you scummites today cheesy cheesy cheesy

Anuofia grin

bye bish
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2018
Leyqute:
[s]L-mark see your laif outside. Your swimming skills just dey waste. angry

Shior undecided[/s]

cheesy

Lllleyqute legbegbe, you get sense pass that abortion expert na. Wetin happen to you?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
Leyqute:

By how many points were Chelsea behind Man Utd last season?

You are a senseless troglodyte. May Amadioha fire your left testicle
Imagine marrying your sister with a left testicles that has been fired, las las na u go dey do fasting and prayers, why all Chelsea fans are dissatisfied about our disastrous outing last season, some of you Manure fans, not all some felt happy they finished 2nd as long as Chelsea finished below you people

Is that how u want to win the league, after 3 different managers still no sign that you're winning the title, mind you if sarri win the league before United, you won't know what hit you

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2018
Leyqute:
L-mark see your laif outside. Your swimming skills just dey waste. angry

Shior undecided
Who is dis, na only him win all these medals

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2018
spartacus11:

[s]Imagine marrying your sister with a left testicles that has been fired, las las na u go dey do fasting and prayers, why all Chelsea fans are dissatisfied about our disastrous outing last season, some of you Manure fans, not all some felt happy they finished 2nd as long as Chelsea finished below you people

Is that how u want to win the league, after 3 different managers still no sign that you're winning the title, mind you if sarri win the league before United, you won't know what hit you[/s]

Cry cry baby tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2018
Leyqute:

Anuofia grin

bye bish

Diggz is just trolling. He is a correct guy, unlike that Michael Phelps wannabe, Nairabet-addicted, plate-washing dunderhead cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2018
spartacus11:
This one na fight
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 12:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
afrodoc2:

Diggz is just trolling. He is a correct guy, unlike that Michael Phelps wannabe, Nairabet-addicted, plate-washing dunderhead cheesy
Dr u just dey vex today, airmark carry ur babe, or waytin he do, you're on his case today

E be like say u don the plan wait am tie tie
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2018
Herrera is crazy

"Before the game I was telling Marcus, Jesse, Paul [Pogba] and {Marouane] Fellaini who were in front of me, all the time that the more difficult the ball that comes in to Hazard, the easier the job is for me. This is not about one player.

"I said that to them before - put pressure on so the ball into Hazard isn't as good. I have to do my job but football is 11 players. If one player gets free with the ball and Hazard is with me, I'm dead.

Yet, one wack dogtor believes Lingard is better than Hazard. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2018
shame nobody is talking about that beast called rudiger, yesterday he impressed me whenever the ball got close to him and the ground long passes into the midfield, he is a definite starter, who to pair with him is the question now? david luiz is a suspect, cahill is an otondo, azpilicueta is too short

once we get his right partner, i can be rest assured about that defense
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2018
spartacus11:

Dr u just dey vex today, airmark carry ur babe, or waytin he do, you're on his case today

That one fit carry babe? The only thing L-mark knows how to carry is dirty plates. cheesy

If the guy handle ceramic for you, you go dey see your reflection inside especially when he handles it with Omo. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2018
airmark:

Let's see how it looks against Arsenal first.

Barkley is still not there yet, can't we train Moses in striking role?

senseless moses? I want him to join morata,bakayoko and fabregas to fvck off fast.... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:54pm On Aug 12, 2018
Leyqute:

Anuofia grin

bye bish

onye berebe... cheesy

bye unku legbegbe cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:55pm On Aug 12, 2018
spartacus11:

cheesy

He is angry because Obainojazz disgraced him on Hazard's quality.

obainojazz:
Hazard good jare

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:56pm On Aug 12, 2018
afrodoc2:

Na bad shot, but i will let it slide. Na that triathlete swimming plate-washer no get sense. cheesy

Omo...me self shock when I see that shot...shuuuuu cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:00pm On Aug 12, 2018
diggz:

senseless moses? I want him to join morata,bakayoko and fabregas to fvck off fast.... grin

cheesy

Abi, wetin we no go say.

He was doing well that time for Wigan, in front of goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
airmark:

Let's see how it looks against Arsenal first.

Barkley is still not there yet, can't we train Moses in striking role?

Maybe...but I am yet to see him put a wrong foot forward. He has been very solid...kept his play very simple and tight....Plus he helps alot in defending too.

I think it was you and ibime who first approved his purchase here... and I am beginning to like him alot. I hope sarri will consider benching jorginho incase he turns out to be another fabregas because i believe a midfield trio of kante,kovacic and barkley will be very solid when they attack and defend....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:05pm On Aug 12, 2018
airmark:

cheesy

Abi, wetin we no go say.

He was doing well that time for Wigan, in front of goal.

Nigeria playing moses as a winger don allow useless pride enter him head.... he should be the one we call pius ikedia not hazard cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:07pm On Aug 12, 2018
diggz:

Maybe...but I am yet to see him put a wrong foot forward. He has been very solid...kept his play very simple and tight....Plus he helps alot in defending too.

I think it was you and ibime who first approved his purchase here... and I am beginning to like him alot. I hope sarri will consider benching jorginho incase he turns out to be another fabregas because i believe a midfield trio of kante,kovacic and barkley will be very solid when they attack and defend....

Yes, Barkley at his peak will run riot from the middle. He hasn't even reached level expected, injury did him in.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:13pm On Aug 12, 2018
good...my bro, nihilist is online now...

scummies be very scared cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:14pm On Aug 12, 2018
leyqute and obianojazz oya make una come repeat una rubbish talk for here again make I see una cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:17pm On Aug 12, 2018
diggz:
good...my bro, nihilist is online now...

scummies be very scared cheesy

cheesy

Nihilist go disgrace you today, person wey don turn pacifist. He has dropped his weapons for a cassock and a bible.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 1:18pm On Aug 12, 2018
https://my.notjustok.com/track/349977/gemi-claro

Diggz, tell me wetin you think of the song
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2018
obainojazz:
From what I heard, he was mistaken for a woman due to his Afro and man boobs by a white old man based in pekam London who came to Africa to find a bride. Na so our guy take move..

Any way na way.

everywhere hard, e no easy bros....even for hell fire now devil sitdown dey press laptop
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 1:22pm On Aug 12, 2018
nihilistjnr:

Any way na way.

everywhere hard, e no easy bros....even for hell fire now devil sitdown dey press laptop
cheesy The man.. No mind egbon diggz.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:25pm On Aug 12, 2018
nihilistjnr:

Any way na way.

Diggz, ntorr cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2018
chaiiiii cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry sad sad sad sad sad sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
dopeJemi:
https://my.notjustok.com/track/349977/gemi-claro

Diggz, tell me wetin you think of the song

Them don mix and master this song finish? Cuz I believe the engineer can do better. I like the way the song use start...but e no sustain my attention for long. Then I also dey struggle to hear wetin him dey talk after the "burn my claro" line ....

The song will sound way better with someone who can actually arrange the flow and tempo of a song from start to finish...

Meanwhile I like the idea behind the song but e surely fit sound better....

NB- I think the engineer should consider using heavier Bass for the beat especially for areas wey him use bass....and scrap the gurl voice wey do backup for background please...and also take out some of the auto tune especially for the chorus which I assume be "burn my claro"...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2018
diggz:

Them don mix and master this song finish? Cuz I believe the engineer can do better. I like the way the song use start...but e no sustain my attention for long. Then I also dey struggle to hear wetin him dey talk after the "burn my claro" line ....

The song will sound way better with someone who can actually arrange the flow and tempo of a song from start to finish...

Meanwhile I like the idea behind the song but e surely fit sound better....

NB- I think the engineer should consider using heavier Bass for the beat especially for areas wey him use bass....and scrap the gurl voice wey do backup for background please...and also take out some of the auto tune especially for the chorus which I assume be "burn my claro"...

I believe it's "burn my claro, steal your iyawo, no be wayo". Funny enough, no Auto tune for the chorus, na so the guy voice be, I completely agree for the engineering job, my thoughts exactly when I first hear am.

Minus the Average mixing, wetin you think about the tempo, vibe and voice of the singer

(1) (2) (3) ... (5789) (5790) (5791) (5792) (5793) (5794) (5795) ... (19343) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bolu96(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.