Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,769 members, 7,834,560 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5794) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10614314 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5791) (5792) (5793) (5794) (5795) (5796) (5797) ... (19261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:16pm On Aug 12, 2018
Emaprince:
Who is this guy with hairs like luiz? The guy na mumu
Guendouzi. He's 19.
I have no idea why he didn't start Lucas Torreira.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 4:17pm On Aug 12, 2018
roland17 abeg why una dey advertise Rwanda for your shirt? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 4:19pm On Aug 12, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
city sterling different to England sterling
Just like Barça Messi different to Argentine messi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 4:22pm On Aug 12, 2018
memdy value drops by 5m
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 4:22pm On Aug 12, 2018
Cech Chai
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2018
Still feels weird not watching Wenger and his long nose on the sideline..

Missing him already.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diadem10: 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2018
Unlimited22:

Fabinho, Keita, Lallana, Henderson.
The Ox and Milner are even there sef.
My man, no excuses.

Lallana is more injury prone than Ox sef.

And in your heart of hearts, can you swear that Hendo is a top midfielder? Funny enough the same Hendo is still better than the new signing, Fabinho. I'm sure Klopp would be thinking of how to deploy Fabinho as a Rb considering he's been rubbish as a CDM in all preaseason matches.

The only quality midfielders I can see are Keita, Ox and Lallana, 2 of them are injury prone and unreliable, meaning only Keita is reliable. Some Liverpool fans would even say they haven't replaced Coutinho even though I felt Coutinho was pulling them backward with his individualistic style and unrealiability most of the times.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 12, 2018
diadem10:

With a 33/34yr Milner in midfield, Ox injured throughout the season and still having problem in the no 6 role? Nah.
Their attack is stacked, no doubt.

Mate football has moved on from the "30 is when you die" argument...Just look at Ronaldo, Mans is still banging like a young stud and Milner actually has the biggest tank in the liverpool team.Mans can run for days.

I expect Liverpool to win the league or finish 2nd...Nothing less.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 4:30pm On Aug 12, 2018
walker is the most ironically named man in football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
walker is the most ironically named man in football.
I swear. He's a born sprinter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2018
Omo Mahrez and walker go rapë this Maitland boy badly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diadem10: 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2018
Vanquay:

Mate football has moved on from the "30 is when you die" argument...Just look at Ronaldo, Mans is still banging like a young stud and Milner actually has the biggest tank in the liverpool team.Mans can run for days.

I expect Liverpool to win the league or finish 2nd...Nothing less.

He can run, doesn't mean he can run all season and there's no Ox to relieve him like last season. Even Ronaldo was given plenty of rest in Laliga matches.
Btw, they still need a top CDM.

Compared to ManCity, Liverpool midfield looks thin.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2018
Lol this Ampudu boy for Arsenal midfield dey try?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 4:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
Cech is done at this level

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 4:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
Arsenal are not using their chances well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
mendy be like yoko 2.0

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:43pm On Aug 12, 2018
Shey na this same Cech wey someone wey I no Wan call name been talk say make we go buy back?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2018
Sane KDB for bench, this mancity team over complete

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 4:58pm On Aug 12, 2018
was watching foxnews today cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i was cringing all thru, lies and strange looking twist of the truth, channel for fools

worst part is their motto

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 4:59pm On Aug 12, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
Omo Mahrez and walker go rapë this Maitland boy badly
I wonder if they don't have anybody, the boy can't obviously handle them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:00pm On Aug 12, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
roland17 abeg why una dey advertise Rwanda for your shirt? grin

Roland17 you dey see sterling
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
Unlimited22:
Shey na this same Cech wey someone wey I no Wan call name been talk say make we go buy back?

cech is still very good my friend and Yes... he is better than many keepers out there....kepa inclusive cheesy. Put any of the present good keepers in the world behind ret@rds like mustafi and sokratis you will see same result bros. And if you are talking about cech being jittery with the ball on his feet.... de gea and co will most likely fumble the way he did if they have to keep the ball and make accurate passes with four mancity players looking to pounce on them.....

You can call Ibime name...e no go kee you. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:04pm On Aug 12, 2018
arsenal need to remove opolo eye ozil…. scummies fraud miki and afroman…..

lacazete, elneny and Welbeck will do better than these cvnts...

Modified:

since they have two changes left.... take out afroman for elneny and ozil for lacazete...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2018
Unlimited22:

Sharrap! cool

Cech > Ekpa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
Ibime:

Sharrap! cool

Cech > Ekpa
grin grin grin grin grin
Ekpa has one clean sheet already.
How many does Cech have?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
mendy and yoko na twins.... dem no fit pass to epp dia life cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:09pm On Aug 12, 2018
diggz:

cech is still very good my friend and Yes... he is better than many keepers out there....kepa inclusive cheesy. Put any of the present good keepers in the world behind ret@rds like mustafi and sokratis you will see same result bros. And if you are talking about cech being jittery with the ball on his feet.... de gea and co will most likely fumble the way he did if they have to keep the ball and make accurate passes with four mancity players looking to pounce on them.....

You can call Ibime name...e no go kee you. grin
Cech is on a downhill slide. He might be good, but I will not be a party to signing him again. No. Nah. Neh. Nope.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:09pm On Aug 12, 2018
Unlimited22:

grin grin grin grin grin
Ekpa has one clean sheet already.
How many does Cech have?

you don start...after you go wan port from glo to mtn....kotinu lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 5:10pm On Aug 12, 2018
diggz:

Haaaaaaa…...mo gbe shocked shocked shocked shocked

afrodoc2,leyqute legbegbe. eph12 and sinizia ngbo? cheesy

Just because your 71m groundnut (Ekpa) keep clean sheet, you no wan make I drink my codeine drop cup. angry he wasn't even tested like the almighty DDG yet you dey here dey make noise.

Oridnary Huddersfield wey never gel na em u dey use brag, what if say na former EPL winner like Leicester una face nko? Una for don chop am.

Anyway, as an expensive groundnut costing 71m, he's expected to keep 15 clean sheets in his first 15 games. Anything less than this and hell be labelled a fraud. grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:11pm On Aug 12, 2018
diggz:

you don start...after you go wan port from glo to mtn....kotinu lipsrsealed
I will blame Ekpa if he misbehaves, but I will certainly not ask for Cech over him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
Still feels weird not watching Wenger and his long nose on the sideline..

Missing him already.
miss fire!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:13pm On Aug 12, 2018
sinizia:

Just because your 71m groundnut (Ekpa) keep clean sheet, you no wan make I drink my codeine drop cup. angry he wasn't even tested like the almighty DDG yet you dey here dey make noise.

Oridnary Huddersfield wey never gel na em u dey use brag, what if say na former EPL winner like Leicester una face nko? Una for don chop am.

Anyway, as an expensive groundnut costing 71m, he's expected to keep 15 clean sheets in his first 15 games. Anything less than this and hell be labelled a fraud. grin cheesy

shey na the reason why una never win trophy since Fergie comot be that? Please na spartacuz dey greet you bros....I only call ur attention to am mbok!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5791) (5792) (5793) (5794) (5795) (5796) (5797) ... (19261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: nathz45, KanielOutis92 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.