Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5866) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10585721 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5863) (5864) (5865) (5866) (5867) (5868) (5869) ... (19238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
My own be say I just want to see where Delph was swearing in that documentary. Where can i get the full episodes abeg? embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:25pm On Aug 22, 2018
I don't know if Dayo thinks his trolling Hazard is a community service, because he doesn't see it as an insult to Hazard or annoying to his fans.

Like the apostle would say be aggressive to stubborn spirits. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
Afolabi6046:
My own be say I just want to see where Delph was swearing in that documentary. Where can i get the full episodes abeg? embarassed

That was in episode 7 I think after the loss to Man Utd,

Kompany was talking to them, then Yaya then Delph said something but Pep had to caution him

There was a lot of swearing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

Kompany was talking to them, then Yaya then Delph said something but Pep had to caution him

omo! I would love to watch that episode badly.
Where did you watch it?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:52pm On Aug 22, 2018
Afolabi6046:
omo! I would love to watch that episode badly.
Where did you watch it?

Amazon prime
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 5:55pm On Aug 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

In the 2 of the 3 past season when he played with Costa

2015/16 4 league goals 4 assists. As one of the 2 real goals outlet as you put it. Thats less goals and assists than Costa

Hazard assisting 4 goals last season wasnt due to Morata it was just in his nature like it was for 2 seasons before Morata joined

15/16 was a season where the club underperformed and was epitomized by the fact that we had not 1, but two managers leave the club by the end of that season.

15/16 was an anomaly

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 5:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

Pep cusses a lot mehn even in Spanish.

i heard him calling otamendi a cabron at the canteen in episode 2

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 6:14pm On Aug 22, 2018
can't wait for weekend to see how we gonna torture Newcastle
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Pep cusses a lot mehn even in Spanish.

i heard him calling otamendi a cabron at the canteen in episode 2

Its not something you want to watch with a minor because of the language

I think in episode 5, he yabbed Wenger

"Bleep you Arsene, All you do is complain complain everytime referee referee"

In their tactic room where they sit to discuss tactics, I see Kompany and Aguero in front all have a permanent seat.

I think it was in episode 1 where Kompany went into the cooling chamber 130 degree below zero and later Mendy went into the heating chamber in their recovery
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
Afolabi6046:

I saw the Delph rant somewhere online

Fuuucking sh1it man, fuccck sake. Fucccking useless. Fuock me. Fffucking hell.

Fucckking tired? It's simple, it's straightforward. We stopped fuckkking running in the second-half.

I'm not blaming anyone, it's just the basics of football. When things go against us and everybody drops their head, just remember the basics. Winning our individual battles, sticking together as a unit, fucking defenders defending, midfielders box to box, fucking keepers… just the basics of football. When we go behind, or something comes against us, we freeze. When something goes against us, think of the basics of football.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 7:24pm On Aug 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

Its not something you want to watch with a minor because of the language

I think in episode 5, he yabbed Wenger

"Bleep you Arsene, All you do is complain complain everytime referee referee"

In their tactic room where they sit to discuss tactics, I see Kompany and Aguero in front all have a permanent seat.

I think it was in episode 1 where Kompany went into the cooling chamber 130 degree below zero and later Mendy went into the heating chamber in their recovery

Omo that city sports centre is next level o.

Good God.

I don't get Aguero and David Silva- the clearly don't speak English, but Pep is only ever really shown speaking English.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Good God.

I don't get Aguero and David Silva- the clearly don't speak English, but Pep is only ever really shown speaking English.

I'm amazed at why aguero still can't speak English. He's goingto almost a decade in Manchester.

Even Mendy was speaking English

Those part showing surgeries of Mendy and the players legs filled with bruises after every game. Those guys dey try sha

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 7:51pm On Aug 22, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

no spoil am for me na?

I'm starting episode 2 on the train home in 30 minutes
Instead of you to wait for your legend Mourinho's documentary to come out, you are famzing Pep angry undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Good God.

How is Silva still not able to speak English tori Olorun? Since 2010!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

Those part showing surgeries of Mendy and the players legs filled with bruises after every game. Those guys dey try sha

You ain't seen nothing yet. Try Rugby first.

Btw you dey try sha. Everytime I log unto this forum, there is always a new unknown moniker taking shots at you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

Thierry henry was just a god to the EPL, In Europe he was a fraud and the greatest big game choker ever known in the sport

Some of these indomie generation who just read about him wont know. The number of finals Henry bottled cant be counted

If I have a final to win, Give me Drogba anyday, but if I want to spell Huddersfield or Southampton in a league game, give me Henry
apari will just be yarning dust as usual...he was a fraud and he dumped out Madrid at the bernebue where all football elites were in their prime age. Thank God he won the UCL if not you may call him french yakubu
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
sod09:
apari will just be yarning dust as usual...he was a fraud and he dumped out Madrid at the bernebue where all football elites were in their prime age. Thank God he won the UCL if not you may call him french yakubu

Won the CL when he was carried by Messi and co

In the Barcelona team that won the CL, Henry wont be one of the top 5 most important players
Surely he will be behind Messi Etoo Xavi Iniesta Puyol possibly Alves, Yaya Busquets

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

What did Henry do in the world cup final he won, Did he even make it to the field?

Thats why we tell you to spend time watching football and those before your time watch the highlights

Show us evidence that Henry was MOTM in the Euro finals, semi finals or quarter finals,

henry was the reason Arsenal didnt win the CL in 2006
shut up Jo....playing a whole 75mins with a man down is Henry fault

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 10:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Good God.

Those South Americans no wan dey learn English. They just don't give a damn. It's why you rarely see Aguero granting interviews. Surprisingly, most of his social media posts are in English, though that could be the work of his PR team. Fernandinho dey try small but the rest na zero.

Zabaleta was the only exception. The day wey i hear the guy speak, I no believe my ears. He was so fluent and could even mimic the local accent. It's not so hard to see why he was very popular with the fans. But to be fair to those guys, English no be their mother tongue. I would like to imagine how I would sound speaking Spanish.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 11:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
pkasso:
Those South Americans no wan dey learn English. They just don't give a damn. It's why you rarely see Aguero granting interviews. Surprisingly, most of his social media posts are in English, though that could be the work of his PR team. Fernandinho dey try small but the rest na zero.

Zabaleta was the only exception. The day wey i hear the guy speak, I no believe my ears. He was so fluent and could even mimic the local accent. It's not so hard to see why he was very popular with the fans. But to be fair to those guys, English no be their mother tongue. I would like to imagine how I would sound speaking Spanish.

Aguero doesn't really 'live' in UK

in episode 2 they showed his house...completely empty.

His baby mama and son live in Argentina. He only sees the kid one week a month

his only friends are otamendi and de gea.

And he's always said he's going from man city straight back to Argentina.

baba is in the world but is not of the world. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
Aguero resemble person wey go dey carry 2 olosho every weekend for club sha...

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 11:15pm On Aug 22, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Aguero doesn't really 'live' in UK

in episode 2 they showed his house...completely empty.

His baby mama and son live in Argentina. He only sees the kid one week a month

his only friends are otamendi and de gea.

And he's always said he's going from man city straight back to Argentina.

baba is in the world but is not of the world. cheesy
The guy na real weirdo. Which kain life be that one? Na so i hear say Mourinho don dey live for hotel for the past 2 yrs or so.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 11:16pm On Aug 22, 2018
pkasso:
The guy na real weirdo. Which kain life be that one? Na so i hear say Mourinho don dey live for hotel for the past 2 yrs or so.

lol the guy get cinema room for the mansion. only am go siddon there grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:56am On Aug 23, 2018
Melvyn11:

this is dumb thing to say. Henry a world cup winner, euros
winner in which he was the MOTM of the finals, semis and qtrs. Lead Arsenal to an
unbeaten season + double. Not a big game player, he's the reason Arsenal made it to the
UCL finals in 06.

And so ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:22am On Aug 23, 2018
Kompanys wife is Carla and she looks black to me while her parents are white
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 4:18am On Aug 23, 2018
raumdeuter:

Won the CL when he was carried by Messi and co

In the Barcelona team that won the CL, Henry wont be one of the top 5 most important players
Surely he will be behind Messi Etoo Xavi Iniesta Puyol possibly Alves, Yaya Busquets
Why you too dey lie like this?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NOBODYY: 7:44am On Aug 23, 2018
10 seasons ago, He was just 16 and still in lille youth setup...

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:58am On Aug 23, 2018
NOBODYY:
a round of applause 4 1 of d most decorated,selfless player of our time ....he deserves nuch accolades. .......haters r hating yet he cares not..big games or not he dominates....every1 wants him despite hater's stats agnst him. ....his name z hazard n he z really hazardous on d pitch

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 8:01am On Aug 23, 2018
NOBODYY:

Hazard stats are always:
10000000 dribbles, 5 assists & 2 goals.

19 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NOBODYY: 8:36am On Aug 23, 2018
Neymar1095:

Hazard stats are always:
10000000 dribbles, 5 assists & 2 goals.
As usual, Immidiate 2 likes with your alternate account... You must be living a very sad life to gain solace in self delusion

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:59am On Aug 23, 2018
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 23, 2018
raumdeuter:

I'm amazed at why aguero still can't speak English. He's goingto almost a decade in Manchester.

Even Mendy was speaking English

Aguero speaks a little English. Atleast he took the last post-match interview.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5863) (5864) (5865) (5866) (5867) (5868) (5869) ... (19238) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Agadinaagwuofe, Shegzdave and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.