Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5867) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10491274 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5864) (5865) (5866) (5867) (5868) (5869) (5870) ... (19139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:41am On Aug 23, 2018
Segedinho:
a round of applause 4 1 of d most decorated,selfless player of our time ....he deserves nuch accolades. .......haters r hating yet he cares not..big games or not he dominates....every1 wants him despite hater's stats agnst him. ....his name z hazard n he z really hazardous on d pitch

Seconded.

He is better than anybody not named messi or Cristiano Ronaldo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 9:53am On Aug 23, 2018
popizaino:

Seconded.

Hazard is good no doubt, but this is the problem we have with you shepkites... Always bringing up unnecessary comparisons, Neymar and Co will be remembered more than hazard for their contributions.. Let him continue with his 5 assists a season, when he's 30 and can't dribbling any more... Crystal palace will buy him to replace zaha... Yeye dey smell.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jorhney(m): 9:56am On Aug 23, 2018
smiley

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 9:57am On Aug 23, 2018
Just finished the episode 7 of the All Or Nothing Documentary for City. It was my favorite grin

The team talk at half time when city were leading 2-0 at the Etihad vs UTD and the ended up loosing. . The fans were crying and singing at half time and Guardiola yelling 'Forty Forking 5 minutes to be champions grin grin

The first game versus liverpool in the champions league and the crashing out. . Walahi, If they give all their rivals this episode to watch, they can have an insight of how ordinary they can be on their bad day and how worried they become when things are not going their way. i was enjoying the reactions of crashing out of the league cup, Champions league and not wining the league vs UTD the most as a natural hater that i am.

They also feared Liverpool so much they were shitting their pants every time they had to play them.

All in all, Good documentary sha. They would have released this had they won the league in the 2016/2017 season because they started filming then and cut a lot of parts out. Its also weird that Yaya Toure was able to pretend alot during his days at City with guardiola before dropping bombs after he left.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:59am On Aug 23, 2018
jorhney:
smiley
And this included that horrible 2015/2016 season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:02am On Aug 23, 2018
jorhney:
smiley
I worder Wat d footall analyst elite saw in him despite his negligible assists n goals. ... I blv wt ds I can conclude dat some deluded haters r eida better dan d these elites or r fools of d highest orders blinded by hatred. .....they should jst choose their position 4m d aforementioned options wisely........ grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:05am On Aug 23, 2018
popizaino:

Seconded.

...very true. ..he dominates all of dem nationally. ..e destroyed dem in d jst concluded world cup......he z among d best human footballers. .ofcourse cr7 n Messi r not human but aliens n d football world
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:07am On Aug 23, 2018
obainojazz:
Hazard is good no doubt, but this is the problem we have with you shepkites... Always bringing up unnecessary comparisons, Neymar and Co will be remembered more than hazard for their contributions.. Let him continue with his 5 assists a season, when he's 30 and can't dribbling any more... Crystal palace will buy him to replace zaha... Yeye dey smell.

weda yeye smell or not...he z among, dere at d roof of football elite..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 10:10am On Aug 23, 2018
Can conte be blamed for morata form last year? Cause that argument is ragging on Twitter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:11am On Aug 23, 2018
jorhney:
smiley
No debruyne(d king of assists )) .......

haters must b very unhappy now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:14am On Aug 23, 2018
iamJ:
Can conte be blamed for morata form last year? Cause that argument is ragging on Twitter

I can't particularly say yes but morata came out wt d unfavourable pattern of play comments ....Abt throwing ball tru long passes n he admitted dat it was difficult 4 him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:15am On Aug 23, 2018
iamJ:

blamed for what exactly? Empty net misses or failing to stand on his feet? which one?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 10:16am On Aug 23, 2018
obainojazz:
which ManU player is better than hazard? Ronaldo isn't going to be remembered for his time at ManU, many people have to be reminded that Ronaldo played there self, pathetic club of yours, always trying to claim prestige, meanwhile all you know how to do is park the bus and dab when you beat small teams, 6 years and you haven't won the league, yet you have the effrontery to talk down on players, the same losers said Martial is better than hazard, men stop all this public display of foolishness, go to your thread and sulk over your pathetic stagnant condition, Losers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:19am On Aug 23, 2018
Even this season...Morata have been seen falling severally under the anointing. Bcuz he bullied a nonentity(credit to MORATA) like mustafi to score a goal don't mean shytee. All this plenty noise over a single goal...how about we wait till seasons end to see what will happen?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 10:20am On Aug 23, 2018
Segedinho:

I can't particularly say yes but morata came out wt d unfavourable pattern of play comments ....Abt throwing ball tru long passes n he admitted dat it was difficult 4 him
exactly, the balls weren't played into his feets, they were games that Conte played fabregas, Kante and babayoko in midfield, with just hazard as attacker

Even Harry Kane misses chances but scores most, morata will have just 1 chance an entire game and people will be shouting, aguero has like 5 each game and scores few of them, morata wasn't provided enough chances to score

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 10:21am On Aug 23, 2018
diggz:

blamed for what exactly? Empty net misses or failing to stand on his feet? which one?
Yee of little faith, lukaku doesn't fall up and down but you still don't regard him highly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 10:23am On Aug 23, 2018
iamJ:
which ManU player is better than hazard? Ronaldo isn't going to be remembered for his time at ManU, many people have to be reminded that Ronaldo played there self, pathetic club of yours, always trying to claim prestige, meanwhile all you know how to do is park the bus and dab when you beat small teams, 6 years and you haven't won the league, yet you have the effrontery to talk down on players, the same losers said Martial is better than hazard, men stop all this public display of foolishness, go to your thread and sulk over your pathetic stagnant condition, Losers
Look at the stupid thing you typed, I've defended hazard here countless times... My Ronaldo won World player while playing for Man Utd scoring goals not dancing around... All you hazard a'ss kissers, we know your club is looking for it's own Ronaldo... But una stupidity Don too much.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:24am On Aug 23, 2018
iamJ:
Yee of little faith, lukaku doesn't fall up and down but you still don't regard him highly

i didnt realise the question you asked below was for lukaku and not Morata, o yee of extraordinary faith. by the way... i believe lukaku is a zillion times better than morata.

iamJ:

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AmoryBlacq: 10:24am On Aug 23, 2018
When will this documentary enter 02tvseries sef! cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 10:25am On Aug 23, 2018
jorhney:
smiley
apari says it's popularity award
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 10:30am On Aug 23, 2018
obainojazz:
Look at the stupid thing you typed, I've defended hazard here countless times... My Ronaldo won World player while playing for Man Utd scoring goals not dancing around... All you hazard a'ss kissers, we know your club is looking for it's own Ronaldo... But una stupidity Don too much.
the same hazard that fergie begged to come to manU cheesy when Ronaldo was hazards age, real Madrid bullied you into selling him, they can't try it with Chelsea, hazard will sign a new contract and leave next year for more than double the figure Ronaldo total transfers cost, look at you being a closet Chelsea fan, your sinking ship thread is there filled with depressed peeps, you come here to seek the light, loser

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 10:31am On Aug 23, 2018
diggz:

i didnt realise the question you asked below was for lukaku and not Morata, o yee of extraordinary faith. by the way... i believe lukaku is a zillion times better than morata.

why wouldn't you, if you knew anything, you would have been an analyst on TV

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 10:38am On Aug 23, 2018
iamJ:
the same hazard that fergie begged to come to manU cheesy when Ronaldo was hazards age, real Madrid bullied you into selling him, they can't try it with Chelsea, hazard will sign a new contract and leave next year for more than double the figure Ronaldo total transfers cost, look at you being a closet Chelsea fan, your sinking ship thread is there filled with depressed peeps, you come here to seek the light, loser
Show me a bid Madrid made for hazard, no wonder nobody takes you serious here.. Clearly, you don't have a brain. I won't indulge you again.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:41am On Aug 23, 2018
iamJ:
why wouldn't you, if you knew anything, you would have been an analyst on TV

dude... what type of rubbish are you chatting this morning? why do I need to be an analyst on tv ffs!?

You dropped a question about Conte and Morata, which I responded to with my Opinion....Next was you saying I have little faith and asking why don't I prefer lukaku to Morata, and I responded with my own OPINION. If you don't want anyone responding to your questions, why drop them here?

By the way... I hope you realize you can share and defend your opinion or debate a position without coming off like you are trying to attack whoever that is not in support of yours?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 10:42am On Aug 23, 2018
grin It never ceases to shock me the abundance of stupidity one see daily.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 10:42am On Aug 23, 2018
obainojazz:
Show me a bid Madrid made for hazard, no wonder nobody takes you serious here.. Clearly, you don't have a brain. I won't indulge you again.
no wonder no one takes me serious on a forum? I don't get am I running a business here? What has seriousness got to do with an opinion? I should show you a bid Madrid made for hazard, that's like me asking you to show a bid Chelsea made for lukaku yet you losers claim that we are pained that ManU got him, I don't have a brain but you can't read understand and process what I type cheesy u're the one without a brain, you don't understand how the brain works, depressed losers

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 10:46am On Aug 23, 2018
diggz:

dude... what type of rubbish are you chatting this morning? why do I need to be an analyst on tv ffs!?

You dropped a question about Conte and Morata, which I responded to with my Opinion....Next was you saying I have little faith and asking why don't I prefer lukaku to Morata, and I responded with my own OPINION. If you don't want anyone responding to your questions, why drop them here?

By the way... I hope you realize you can share and defend your opinion or debate a position without coming off like you are trying to attack whoever that is not in support of yours?
you complained that morata falls, I replied that lukaku doesn't fall and no one regards him, so falling doesn't mean anything, then you said lukaku is beta, I replied that it's your opinion, if your opinions made sense you would have been an analyst, what I meant to say is that your opinion is horse shit, wasn't attacking you sorry if you read it that way
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 10:47am On Aug 23, 2018
iamJ:
no wonder no one takes me serious on a forum? I don't get am I running a business here? What has seriousness got to do with an opinion? I should show you a bid Madrid made for hazard, that's like me asking you to show a bid Chelsea made for lukaku yet you losers claim that we are pained that ManU got him, I don't have a brain but you can't read understand and process what I type cheesy u're the one without a brain, you don't understand how the brain works, depressed losers
Are u related to hensben??

Fergie opted for bebe instead of hazard.....You just want 2 add juice 2 ur gibberish that Fergie begged Hazard 2 join Utd

Do u think if Madrid wanted Hazard.....u think he will still be in Chelsea??

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 10:52am On Aug 23, 2018
neezar:

Fergie opted for bebe instead of hazard.....You just want 2 add juice 2 ur gibberish that Fergie begged Hazard 2 join Utd

Do u think if Madrid wanted Hazard.....u think he will still be in Chelsea??
Bebe fire, ManU wanted hazard, guy if you want to lie do it on ManU thread, they believe anything there, Madrid knows that Chelsea can't be bullied, that's why to even buy our keeper they gave us a player plus money and thanked us, before Madrid will bid they will confirm if Chelsea wants to sell, since the robinho incident, both clubs have been civil and respectful to each other, if hazard was a ManU player they will publicly come after him because they don't respect ManU

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 10:55am On Aug 23, 2018
iamJ:
Bebe fire, ManU wanted hazard, guy if you want to lie do it on ManU thread, they believe anything there, Madrid knows that Chelsea can't be bullied, that's why to even buy our keeper they gave us a player plus money and thanked us, before Madrid will bid they will confirm if Chelsea wants to sell, since the robinho incident, both clubs have been civil and respectful to each other, if hazard was a ManU player they will publicly come after him because they don't respect ManU
True

Same way they robbed u guys of ordinary golovin

Same way Manu robbed u guys of Lukaku

I can still go on if u want me 2 cheesy

Respect my ass angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 10:57am On Aug 23, 2018
Wy are you so angry son, someone even equated you to hesben.. You are calling someone you met online a loser and you said you have a brain... I laugh in shepkite
iamJ:
diggz:

dude... what type of rubbish are you chatting this morning?
neezar post=70531509:

why do I need to be an analyst on tv ffs!?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 10:59am On Aug 23, 2018
neezar:

True

Same way they robbed u guys of ordinary golovin

Same way Manu robbed u guys of Lukaku

I can still go on if u want me 2 cheesy

Respect my ass angry
show me prove that Chelsea made a bid for lukaku, even lukaku himself can't say that Chelsea spoke to him, you keep changing goal post, find a good spot and park your bus loser cheesy

Golovin what? The coach wanted kovacic, no Chelsea fan regrets how the personel choice for that position played out

ManU has 7 defenders and yet your coach is looking for more grin cheesy your attack is poor but you don't care, bus parking is the priority

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5864) (5865) (5866) (5867) (5868) (5869) (5870) ... (19139) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: User09 and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.