Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6087) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10587715 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6084) (6085) (6086) (6087) (6088) (6089) (6090) ... (19239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
Thanks guys cheesy I don learn am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
Morata's goal came after a 31-pass sequence, the longest in the EPL so far.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
Roland17:
Mendy’s rating should be nothing better than -2/10

Another brain fart. grin
ure being generous, i have been calling mendy an slowpoke since, people tot that i was over reacting, the guy is dumb like kilode, he is babayoko with a diff name, asides crossing mendy doesnt add anything, he will never win you a match on his own, yet one creature was comparing him to alonzo

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,alonzo mendy
freekick -----------------yes. no
goals --------------------yes. no
assists--------------------yes average
crosses-------------------average yes
motm potential-----------yes. no

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 6:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
Unlimited22:
Morata's goal came after a 31-pass sequence, the longest in the EPL so far.
hazards burst made that goal, morata had to score, u cant be at the end of such a beautiful sequence of play and miss it, morata sha, hard chance he scored, the easy ones he will miss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by humblesteve(m): 6:57pm On Oct 07, 2018
Who has seen or heard from uncle Raum...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 7:01pm On Oct 07, 2018
Prisoner-of-the-moment analysts.

Both teams cancelled themselves out for most of the game which means mistakes were made in high-pressure points. I don't know what Mendy should have done differently save ensuring he did not concede a penalty to the opposing team with 4 mins to go.

I am enjoying how Salah looks ordinary when they don't allow him score goals from an offside position or no Oxlade to score long-range goals that people will interpret here as product of ghenghen pressing.

Meanwhile, the much maligned John Stones or Lovren will go home without getting plaudits for putting a shift worth 75M pounds.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 07, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
70 fpl points today cool
Fantasy noh fresh nowadays,i had to triple-captain Hazard to get 72points
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 7:07pm On Oct 07, 2018
humblesteve:

Which Sammy?
j7 prime 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:08pm On Oct 07, 2018
Eruditor:

Both teams cancelled themselves out for most of the game which means mistakes were made in high-pressure points. I don't know what Mendy should have done differently save ensuring he did not concede a penalty to the opposing team with 4 mins to go.

I am enjoying how Salah looks ordinary when they don't allow him score goals from an offside position or no Oxlade to score long-range goals that people will interpret here as product of ghenghen pressing.

Meanwhile, the much maligned John Stones or Lovren will go home without getting plaudits for putting a shift worth 75M pounds.
Laporte and Lovren shone today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
humblesteve:
Who has seen or heard from uncle Raum...
Them collect 3 pali from Monchengladbach yesterday.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 7:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
macjireh:

is dat function so great...my ordinary infinix hot 5 does it na...kini big deal
damn bro you had to mention me 3 times cos of it angry, no body said it's a big deal btw
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 7:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
Eruditor:

Bro they re looking for a scape goat. they wanted Liverpool to win city and shout pep is a fraud but since it didn't work they want to jump on mendy who is just coming back from injury against Liverpool at anfield who did better than i expected .5

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 7:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
Unlimited22:

Laporte and Lovren shone today.

Nobody abuses Laporte so giving him the honorable mention was not needed. But Lovren, Stones, Mendy (yes Mendy neutered Salah)..if they get things right..they should be.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 7:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
Afolabi6046:
I tell you..

It has been brutal grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 7:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
Neymar1095:

Bro they re looking for a scape goat. they wanted Liverpool to win city and shout pep is a fraud but since it didn't work they want to jump on mendy who is just coming back from injury against Liverpool at anfield who did better than i expected .5

I know na. I saw celebrations here after the first 10 mins and nobody was talking when City deserved 2 other penalties in this game.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 7:18pm On Oct 07, 2018
Afolabi6046:
I no just no day mood this season...imagine I was laughing at a friend that *3 captained Kane...not knowing aguero will give me just 2 points embarassed
I had 26 points cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:19pm On Oct 07, 2018
Eruditor:

Nobody abuses Laporte so giving him the honorable mention was not needed. But Lovren, Stones, Mendy (yes Mendy neutered Salah)..if they get things right..they should be.
Mendy neutered Salah?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2018
sod09:
I no just no day mood this season...imagine I was laughing at a friend that *3 captained Kane...not knowing aguero will give me just 2 points embarassed
I had 26 points cry
I haven't bought high profile striker yet, i'm looking at Lacazette and Aguero at the moment
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2018
Unlimited22:

Mendy neutered Salah?

If you saw something different delineate it.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2018
Unlimited22:

Mendy neutered Salah?

Dat yarns dey bust my head
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:25pm On Oct 07, 2018
Unlimited22:

Airmark will love this tongue cool cheesy wink

That was a statement of fact bro. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Adisaowalla: 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2018
Nitlad baba - I can see you viewing

So you still dey Nairaland?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2018
Adisaowalla:
Nitlad baba - I can see you viewing

So you still dey Nairaland?

Dahdemola , if I quit Nairaland wetin I gain?

How your way bros?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Adisaowalla: 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
nitlad:

Dahdemola , if I quit Nairaland wetin I gain?

How your way bros?

I full ground oh...

you nor dey show face for here again.

wetin happen?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NOBODYY: 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2018
Neymar1095:
What a performance defensively today. Feel like our best defensively
performance ever under Pep. CBs partnership of Stones-Laporte is excellent.
Neymar 419 you had to remove the remaining part of the stolen tweet because it criticized your best left back in the world ba

22 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2018
Adisaowalla:

I full ground oh...

you nor dey show face for here again.

wetin happen?

Agba Awo, no issue at all. Na time nor too dey like that...

You mah dey enjoy SarriBall ko? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Adisaowalla: 8:28pm On Oct 07, 2018
nitlad:

Agba Awo, no issue at all. Na time nor too dey like that...

You mah dey enjoy SarriBall ko? cheesy

cheesy

it seems too good to be true.

las las, I hope it isn't sha tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Adisaowalla: 8:29pm On Oct 07, 2018
NOBODYY:

Neymar 419 you had to remove the remaining part of the stolen tweet because it criticized your best left back in the world ba

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 8:30pm On Oct 07, 2018
When I opined that Hazard was heads over shoulder, the best player in the league, some folks started doing back and forth with me...
Hazard is getting the plaudits now because he is scoring more, he has always been this special...
I saw the Liverpool Vs City game with a Liverpool fan today and unconsciously, I heard him say "if only we had Hazard" more than 3 times.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Miremoses1(m): 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2018
John terry has retired.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
NOBODYY:

everybody know say that one na Grand Commander of Plagiarism. Word for word, no editing. nawa o

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
NOBODYY:

Busted Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (6084) (6085) (6086) (6087) (6088) (6089) (6090) ... (19239) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: PendragonVII, SirAce, reccy(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.