Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6090) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10697370 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6087) (6088) (6089) (6090) (6091) (6092) (6093) ... (19355) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2018
Hazard again sad
The Obsession is real
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:40pm On Oct 08, 2018
Afolabi6046:
Hazard again sad

The Obsession is real
when u hear d name "hazard" more dan 3 times just knw dat our oga don show him face. . grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 7:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
Unlimited22:

Against which team, please?
Crvena Zvezda?
Shey when Hazard scored hattrick against Cardiff una call am best in the world. I don't know why u're now questioning the quality of team Neymar scored his against!!

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RRWraith(m): 8:24pm On Oct 08, 2018
Chelseafan1:

I feel really bad to have wasted my time replying you initially.

No vex abeg.
Typical of a Chelsea fan to run away or talk trash when faced with facts or intelligent discourse. Its no surprise raum often has a field day here

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ForValour: 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2018
raumdeuter:

Actually he made sense, Its the obvious retarrds that are not making any sense
so this boy can not make his contributions without name calling. what kind of life do you lead? maybe you think everyone here is subservient to you?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
raumdeuter:

Hazards CL career vs lowly team

vs Tranbzonspor 0 goals
vs Nordsjaelland 0 goals
vs Steau Bucharest 0 goals
vs Maribor 2 goals
vs Maccabi Telavaiv 0 goals
vs Qarabag 1 goal

3 goals in 6 seasons vs weak teams
Hazard was made to play teams like Bayern, but now with Bayern languishing and relinquishing the title I doubt if Bayern should even be considered a top team tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 10:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
patrickmuf:
Please shift abeg...
The French league is weaker now compared to a couple of seasons ago when Hazard as a teenager bossed the league...

I'm still wondering how my comment inspired this your post. Are you smoking weed? Are you hallucinating? What's the correlation between my post and your reply?

Homesteady - Neymar should have obviously have more league goals than UCL goals. He has 9 UCL PSG goals, more than Hazard's UCL total goals.

Patrickmuf - The French league is now weaker... some extra nonsense...

TF?? Na your type dey form your own question for exam.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ollah2: 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2018
homesteady:

I'm still wondering how my comment inspired this your post. Are you smoking weed? Are you hallucinating? What's the correlation between my post and your reply?

Homesteady - Neymar should have obviously have more league goals than UCL goals. He has 9 UCL PSG goals, more than Hazard's UCL total goals.

You didn't reply my message
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 10:20pm On Oct 08, 2018
Unlimited22:

Against which team, please?
Crvena Zvezda?

You've been duly answered.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 10:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
ollah2:

You didn't reply my message

I haven't seen any message. Your sent it through mail?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
I really need to apologise to myself again for engaging Diadem10 and his verbose megedefegede on the Thomas Lemar/Mbappe debate.

Can't believe I entertained the conversation for that long
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ollah2: 10:40pm On Oct 08, 2018
homesteady:

I haven't seen any message. Your sent it through mail?

My bad. It wasn't you. Hope you had a good day?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
patrickmuf:
Please shift abeg...
The French league is weaker now compared to a couple of seasons ago when Hazard as a teenager bossed the league...
Lol are you serious at all? At a time when no French team even passed the group stage or knockout phase of the Champions League? French League was at par with NPFL those years abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
A40:
Lol are you serious at all? At a time when no French team even passed the group stage or knockout phase of the Champions League? French League was at par with NPFL those years abeg

Which is why I asked him how the French league was stronger in 2011 than it is now.

Last year Marseille reached Europa final, 2yrs ago Monaco reached CL semi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:16pm On Oct 08, 2018
raumdeuter:

Which is why I asked him how the French league was stronger in 2011 than it is now.

Last year Marseille reached Europa final, 2yrs ago Monaco reached CL semi
I don't know if people dey even read wetin dem dey type. How can anybody compare French League then and now?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:28pm On Oct 08, 2018
A40:
I really need to apologise to myself again for engaging Diadem10 and his verbose megedefegede on the Thomas Lemar/Mbappe debate.

Can't believe I entertained the conversation for that long
Wait, wait, someone actually said Thomas Lemar was better than Mbappe?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 11:47pm On Oct 08, 2018
raumdeuter:

How is it weaker? Monaco from French league 2 seasons ago made the CL semi, Lyon this season defeated the EPL champions at home

Show us how French league in Hazards time was better
More competitive doesn't mean better, PSG trashed Lyon, their closest challengers 5 vs 0 yesterday...
Monaco is having an awful season as a host to that team that did so well have since joined other clubs.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
raumdeuter:

This current season all competition

Neymar 11 goals 4 assists
Mbappe 10 goals 4 assists
Hazard 7 goals 3 assists

Chelsea fans verdict. Neymar is in Mbappes shadow, Hazard is better than Neymar

Yet no fact or stat support this

You failed to show us the number of minutes they've played.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:51pm On Oct 08, 2018
patrickmuf:
More competitive doesn't mean better, PSG trashed Lyon, their closest challengers 5 vs 0 yesterday...
Monaco is having an awful season as a host to that team that did so well have since joined other clubs.

Under Ferguson man city trashed man utd 6-2

Under Mourinho Barcelona reached Madrid 5-0.
Without messi, with neymar leading the team they trashed Madrid 4-0 at Bernabeu

Were those leagues competitive then
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 11:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
homesteady:

You are not making any sense, someone came here posting stats of Neymar in PSG and I reminded him that it was the French league after all and another insisted that Hazard scored most of his goals there and again I replied that it was when the league was a lot more competitive but out of the blue you jumped with number of goals scored in the UCL where Neymar has been stat padding since he joined PSG, something you lots used to accuse Ronaldo of.
Neymar is PSG isn't doing anything special, he has failed woefully every time he's been up against quality opposition.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:56pm On Oct 08, 2018
Chelseafan1:

You failed to show us the number of minutes they've played.

You can find the minutes played and use it anyhow to explain how hazard is having a better season than neymar
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 11:56pm On Oct 08, 2018
Can you compare the title race of the leagues you highlighted with that of the French league?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:58pm On Oct 08, 2018
Unlimited22:

Wait, wait, someone actually said Thomas Lemar was better than Mbappe?
In Nairaland you will hear all sorts.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
raumdeuter:

You can find the minutes played and use it anyhow to explain how hazard is having a better season than neymar

Stop being dubious. Post it here.

You were quick to post their stats when doz 2 have played more minutes than Hazard.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 12:00am On Oct 09, 2018
A40:
I guess the Portuguese league was strongest when Porto won the league or the Serie A was so strong when Inter did the treble...
The fact a team does well in Europe doesn't necessarily means the league is that strong, consistency should count for something.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:01am On Oct 09, 2018
patrickmuf:
You are not making any sense, someone came here posting stats of Neymar in PSG and I reminded him that it was the French league after all and another insisted that Hazard scored most of his goals there and again I replied that it was when the league was a lot more competitive but out of the blue you jumped with number of goals scored in the UCL where Neymar has been stat padding since he joined PSG, something you lots used to accuse Ronaldo of.
Neymar is PSG isn't doing anything special, he has failed woefully every time he's been up against quality opposition.

Neymar has scored 9 cl goals in 9 cl games since he joined psg.
While hazzard has scored 8 cl goals in 6 cl seasons with Chelsea half of those from the penalty spot.

If you claim French league is weak. The above is the CL stats where neymar has far superior stats

If you also want to go by world cup stats we can also do that. Neymar has more CL goals than hazard

Infact mention any competition in their entire career that both have played where Hazard has better stats than Neymar

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:02am On Oct 09, 2018
patrickmuf:
Can you compare the title race of the leagues you highlighted with that of the French league?

Was there anything like a title race in the EPL last season or the one before?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 12:03am On Oct 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

This current season all competition

Neymar 11 goals 4 assists
Mbappe 10 goals 4 assists
Hazard 7 goals 3 assists

Chelsea fans verdict. Neymar is in Mbappes shadow, Hazard is better than Neymar

Yet no fact or stat support this
hazard has 8 goals but I guess the back to back slaps bayern is receiving is affecting your memory

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:04am On Oct 09, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Stop being dubious. Post it here.

You were quick to post their stats when doz 2 have played more minutes than Hazard.

Since you're too lazy to even lookfor facts I'll spoonfeed you

Neymar has 900 mins, hazzard has 650 mins which shows neymar has better goals per minute than hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 12:05am On Oct 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

While hazzard has scored 8 cl goals in 6 cl seasons with Chelsea half of those from the penalty spot.

If you claim French league is weak. The above is the CL stats where neymar has far superior stats

If you also want to go by world cup stats we can also do that. Neymar has more CL goals than hazard

Infact mention any competition in their entire career that both have played where Hazard has better stats than Neymar
Neymar has consistently stared against the Celtics' of the world and cowered when he meets the Madrids' of the world...
If Hazard had the quality of players Neymar has surrounding him, he'd be doing much better...
The only time he has had same quality of players, he outshoned Neymar at the world cup...Facts only

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:07am On Oct 09, 2018
iamJ:
hazard has 8 goals but I guess the back to back slaps bayern is receiving is affecting your memory

Which is still less than what neymar is posting in this great hazard season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 12:07am On Oct 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

Neymar is a striker, teams give him the ball to do the scoring, hazard is a playmaker, he wouldn't rake in many goals or assist but he will make the team tick, forget all this your expired trolling points, let's talk about Bayern lmao

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6087) (6088) (6089) (6090) (6091) (6092) (6093) ... (19355) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.