Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6088) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10699340 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6085) (6086) (6087) (6088) (6089) (6090) (6091) ... (19355) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
NOBODYY:

Neymar 419 you had to remove the remaining part of the stolen tweet because it criticized your best left back in the world ba
the guy has no shame at all...is he the type that copy his mates in the exam words for words
No brain at all
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
Afolabi6046:
I haven't bought high profile striker yet, i'm looking at Lacazette and Aguero at the moment
after international break I'm going to deploy my WC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
NOBODYY:

Neymar 419 you had to remove the remaining part of the stolen tweet because it criticized your best left back in the world ba
Iss like that guy cant come up with something on his own. Always plagiarizing. Be like say he go dey giraffe gan for school

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2018
Rare photo of Kepa

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 9:36pm On Oct 07, 2018
Neymar for psg

40Games. 38 goals 20 assist.. Boss man

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
Rare photo of Kepa
Looks like someone has finally told him they tear shot in EPL grin

He was magnificent today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2018
NOBODYY:

omo! guy you be CIA agent sha grin

that guy na Twitter bot sha,he can't just think for himself? sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
But seriously, Why's no one talking about Kepa Arrizabalaga's 9/10 today?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 9:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
Unlimited22:
Looks like someone has finally told him they tear shot in EPL grin

He was magnificent today.

He was perfectly okay today..... He will get better
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
Unlimited22:
But seriously, Why's no one talking about Kepa Arrizabalaga's 9/10 today?
because we coulda bagged the three points against Liverpool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
sod09:
after international break I'm going to deploy my WC
I wasted that already cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2018
Mbappe with 4 goals already; this boy sha wan finish neymar's career
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 9:53pm On Oct 07, 2018
Afolabi6046:
I wasted that already cheesy
good for you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:17pm On Oct 07, 2018
Afolabi6046:
because we coulda bagged the three points against Liverpool
Did we play Liverpool today?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
Unlimited22:

Did we play Liverpool today?
We played them last week and he coulda saved us valuable points.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 10:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
sod09:
damn bro you had to mention me 3 times cos of it angry, no body said it's a big deal btw
blame d network bro...I'm not stewpid na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 12:05am On Oct 08, 2018
nihilistjnr:
Let me hear another fool say penalties are not important again grin

Raumdeuter, comman sign here.

You are probably hoping Hazard took that Penalty for City and Pep..
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 12:15am On Oct 08, 2018
patrickmuf:
When I opined that Hazard was heads over shoulder, the best player in the league, some folks started doing back and forth with me...
Hazard is getting the plaudits now because he is scoring more, he has always been this special...
I saw the Liverpool Vs City game with a Liverpool fan today and unconsciously, I heard him say "if only we had Hazard" more than 3 times.

This kind post dey make body sweet me like person wey just release after too much sweet sweet fucck.

Afrodoc1, 2,3 4, 5, 6, 7, Afrodoc8, u dey see ur life outside?

God bless ur hustle my guy. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 12:16am On Oct 08, 2018
sod09:
the guy has no shame at all...is he the type that copy his mates in the exam words for words
No brain at all

That guy wey burst am dey try sha...

How did he locate the tweet grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RRWraith(m): 1:34am On Oct 08, 2018
OVA200:
Mbappe with 4 goals already; this boy sha wan finish neymar's career
One thing I can't seem to understand is the obsession of Chelsea fans with neymar, What does his career add to your club?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:14am On Oct 08, 2018
Unlimited22 i finally met the guy. He studied in Australia so he couldn't give me more information apart from the fact that you have to sit a Competency Exam if you studied overseas.

So i did some more research i think it can be summarized thus:

1) Apply for and sit for the OCANZ written exams. Done in Australia, Washington DC, London, Johannesburg.

Cost of application, supporting documentation and exam is about 2400 USD.

2) Apply for and sit for OCANZ practical exam. Done only in Melbourne.

Cost of application, supporting documentation and exam is about 1600 USD.

3) With both written and practical exams passed you apply for limited registration and use the certification to apply for a visa.

P.S Before anything please confirm that Optometry is one of those professions that qualify you for immigration visa, and it might be a good idea to contact OCANZ and also check the immigration site.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 4:05am On Oct 08, 2018
RRWraith:

One thing I can't seem to understand is the obsession of Chelsea fans with neymar, What does his career add to your club?

Its been a long standing beef, Neymar fans don't like Hazard, they come here to say shitty things about him like (he's always hidden, he's a fraud, he's an activity former, he's a shakushaku master, he's a one corner master, he's overhyped and all sorts, they even said he can't and shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence as Neymar at all)

Now, Hazard has shut most of them up, they are now seeing the light. Since Neymar left Messi's shadow, he has found himself sitting pretty in Mbappe's shadow and then our lovely Hazard has transformed into a goal machine few weeks of being coached by an attacking manager.

You should understand where this all started from.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 5:32am On Oct 08, 2018
macjireh:

blame d network bro...I'm not stewpid na
lol....just kidding tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 6:20am On Oct 08, 2018
Neymar1095:
Neymar for psg

Majority in the French league...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 7:11am On Oct 08, 2018
RRWraith:

See your life any point make against your prefered player is seen as hatred or turn to argument, for your information i may be chelsea fan but i am a huge fan of neymar and i rank him above hazard if u want to know but mbappe outshining him is absurb but if u dont think so then dont misinterprete my point
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Coutinho14: 7:45am On Oct 08, 2018
Neymar1095:
Neymar for psg

talk true, shey na from twitter you copy am from

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:01am On Oct 08, 2018
RRWraith:

Same way some Chelsea fans are obsessed with Pep. What has he done for this club?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 8:16am On Oct 08, 2018
Just saw the highlights of the match yesterday. Firstly we need to sign Hazard to a long term contract. And I was happy that Morata is finally scoring. Two goals in two games, I don't know why I just have this belief that Morata will finally come good.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:33am On Oct 08, 2018
afrodoc2:

Unlimited22 i finally met the guy. He studied in Australia so he couldn't give me more information apart from the fact that you have to sit a Competency Exam if you studied overseas.

So i did some more research i think it can be summarized thus:

1) Apply for and sit for the OCANZ written exams. Done in Australia, Washington DC, London, Johannesburg.

Cost of application, supporting documentation and exam is about 2400 USD.

2) Apply for and sit for OCANZ practical exam. Done only in Melbourne.

Cost of application, supporting documentation and exam is about 1600 USD.

3) With both written and practical exams passed you apply for limited registration and use the certification to apply for a visa.

P.S Before anything please confirm that Optometry is one of those professions that qualify you for immigration visa, and it might be a good idea to contact OCANZ and also check the immigration site.
Thank you so, so much. Thank you very much.
It is. I checked. It's on the skill shortage list.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 9:35am On Oct 08, 2018
This is a Man Utd fan :-

patrickmuf:
When I opined that Hazard was heads over shoulder, the best player in the league, some folks started doing back and forth with me...
Hazard is getting the plaudits now because he is scoring more, he has always been this special...
I saw the Liverpool Vs City game with a Liverpool fan today and unconsciously, I heard him say "if only we had Hazard" more than 3 times.

This one na scummy :-

eph12:

We're only trying to beat sense into your head. Hazard is a fraud simple

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:07am On Oct 08, 2018
PlainJAY:
This is a Man Utd fan :-

This one na scummy :-

Yimu! You don't even know when Patrick is trolling you again. You see your life outside?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 10:16am On Oct 08, 2018
Mrphilia:
Just saw the highlights of the match yesterday. Firstly we need to sign Hazard to a long term contract. And I was happy that Morata is finally scoring. Two goals in two games, I don't know why I just have this belief that Morata will finally come good.
Morata is not bad. He is technically good. Na confidence desert the guy.

I hope he get himself together... And a beast will be unleashed

(1) (2) (3) ... (6085) (6086) (6087) (6088) (6089) (6090) (6091) ... (19355) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Eazeee(m), EmmanuelScott1(m), hensben(m), MeMiTi and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.