Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:14 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6091) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10695996 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6088) (6089) (6090) (6091) (6092) (6093) (6094) ... (19354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 12:08am On Oct 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

Was there anything like a title race in the EPL last season or the one before?
The league was open till the last 7 games, can same be said of the French league?
I like how you ignored La Liga which you brought up.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 12:09am On Oct 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

Which is still less than what neymar is posting in this great hazard season
in French league? You know that officially 2 goals in England is equal to 3 goals in France, I'm not making it up, you can Google it and see for yourself
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:09am On Oct 09, 2018
patrickmuf:
Neymar has consistently stared against the Celtics' of the world and cowered when he meets the Madrids' of the world...
If Hazard had the quality of players Neymar has surrounding him, he'd be doing much better...
The only time he has had same quality of players, he outshoned Neymar at the world cup...Facts only

Who has hazard starred against in the CL?
He played small teams played weak teams and had 8 goals in 6 seasons half of which are penalties

2014 world cup neymar played with oscar ramires Fred and jo and outshone Hazard at the world cup

Facts only
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:11am On Oct 09, 2018
iamJ:
in French league? You know that officially 2 goals in England is equal to 3 goals in France, I'm not making it up, you can Google it and see for yourself

This nonsense above can only be spewed by a Chelsea fan. Prove it with evidence

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 12:11am On Oct 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

He played small teams played weak teams and had 8 goals in 6 seasons half of which are penalties

2014 world cup neymar played with oscar ramires Fred and jo and outshone Hazard at the world cup

Facts only
2018 world cup where was Neymar? Lmao guy park well

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:14am On Oct 09, 2018
patrickmuf:
The league was open till the last 7 games, can same be said of the French league?
I like how you ignored La Liga which you brought up.

Last season
2017/18 PSG 93points Monaco 80 points gap = 13 points
2017/18 City 100 points Man Utd 81points gap 19points

FACTS ONLY

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 12:15am On Oct 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

Since you're too lazy to even lookfor facts I'll spoonfeed you

Neymar has 900 mins, hazzard has 650 mins which shows neymar has better goals per minute than hazard

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:16am On Oct 09, 2018
iamJ:
2018 world cup where was Neymar? Lmao guy park well

Total world cup performances

Hazard 3 goals 4 assists
Neymar 6 goals 3 assists
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 12:19am On Oct 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

Facts only
How convenient to ignore Russia and talk about Brazil where Neymar enjoyed home advantage...

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 12:19am On Oct 09, 2018
Double post.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 12:20am On Oct 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

Total world cup performances

Hazard 3 goals 4 assists
Neymar 6 goals 3 assists
2018 is what I asked oga, where was Neymar when hazard won the silver ball

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:21am On Oct 09, 2018
patrickmuf:
How convenient to ignore Russia and talk about Brazil where Neymar enjoyed home advantage...

All world cups played is what I added up

Neymar all world cups 6 goals 3 assists
Hazard all world cups 3 goals 4 assists

So come again with your facts cos it seems they are lacking tonight. French league was actually more competitive than EPL last season unlike what you posted

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 12:21am On Oct 09, 2018
patrickmuf:
him matter tire me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 12:22am On Oct 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

Facts only
Neymar was bought for a world record fee to deliver the UCL to PSG, 2 seasons after and the wait continues...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:22am On Oct 09, 2018
iamJ:

Because 2018 is the only world cup Neymar and Hazard has played. Where was Hazard in 2014 when Neymar was taking his team to the semi final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:23am On Oct 09, 2018
patrickmuf:
Neymar was bought for a world record fee to deliver the UCL to PSG, 2 seasons after and the wait continues...

LOL your facts are looking very Shekpe like

Neymar has played 1 complete CL season with PSG

Chelsea bought Hazard after winning the CL, 6 seasons later they are in Europa

Facts only

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 12:24am On Oct 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

All world cups played is what I added up

Neymar all world cups 6 goals 3 assists
Hazard all world cups 3 goals 4 assists

So come again with your facts cos it seems they are lacking tonight. French league was actually more competitive than EPL last season unlike what you posted
The French league is the weakest in Europe's too 5 league and if you think otherwise, I can't help you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:26am On Oct 09, 2018
patrickmuf:
The French league is the weakest in Europe's too 5 league and if you think otherwise, I can't help you.

So its no longer about competitive its about weak? The fact is that the French league is better now than the time Hazard played there

At least now France is top 5 in Neymars time, In Hazards time when he was scoring in France 2011/2012, French league couldnt make top 5, they were below Russia

FACTS only

Put more effort, your facts are letting you down

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 12:30am On Oct 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

LOL your facts are looking very Shekpe like

Neymar has played 1 complete CL season with PSG

Chelsea bought Hazard after winning the CL, 6 seasons later they are in Europa

Facts only
Neymar is in his second season but do things look any different?
They're obliterating all and sundry in the French league but come up against a good Liverpool team and bang, mediocrity sets in...You can tell the future from this point.
Hazard plays with Morata, Neymar plays with Cavani...
Hazard has Willian and Pedro to help in the creativity aspect of the game, Neymar has Mbappe and Draxler.
Hazard is supported by a midfield of Kante, Jorginho and Kovacic...
Neymar has Verrati, Di Maria and Rabiot...Need I go on?
Neymar has failed with far better players than Hazard

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by johnstar(m): 12:30am On Oct 09, 2018
iamJ:
Neymar was busy screaming like a dog when hazard was performing

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:31am On Oct 09, 2018
iamJ:
Neymar is a striker, teams give him the ball to do the scoring, hazard is a playmaker, he wouldn't rake in many goals or assist but he will make the team tick, forget all this your expired trolling points, let's talk about Bayern lmao

Neymar is the striker? What is Cavani? goalkeeper? All these shekpe logic

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 12:32am On Oct 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

So its no longer about competitive its about weak? The fact is that the French league is better now than the time Hazard played there

At least now France is top 5 in Neymars time, In Hazards time when he was scoring in France 2011/2012, French league couldnt make top 5, they were below Russia

FACTS only

Put more effort, your facts are letting you down
PSG alone can't make a league better talk less of competitive.
It is important to know that being better is different from being more competitive.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:35am On Oct 09, 2018
patrickmuf:
I guess the Portuguese league was strongest when Porto won the league or the Serie A was so strong when Inter did the treble...
The fact a team does well in Europe doesn't necessarily means the league is that strong, consistency should count for something.
Are you having a laugh? What was the strength or the consistency of the French League in 2011?

What quality team did Lille and Hazard beat to win the title?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:36am On Oct 09, 2018
patrickmuf:
Neymar is in his second season but do things look any different?
They're obliterating all and sundry in the French league but come up against a good Liverpool team and bang, mediocrity sets in...You can tell the future from this point.
Hazard plays with Morata, Neymar plays with Cavani...
Hazard has Willian and Pedro to help in the creativity aspect of the game, Neymar has Mbappe and Draxler.
Hazard is supported by a midfield of Kante, Jorginho and Kovacic...
Neymar has Verrati, Di Maria and Rabiot...Need I go on?
Neymar has failed with far better players than Hazard

Neymar in his first season topped his PSG CL group, Last season Hidden Hazard couldnt top their CL group

PSG lost 3-2 at Anfield and suddenly all is lost, I am sure you were one of those jumping with joy when Madrid lost 3-1 at SPurs last season. If that was knockout games PSG has 2 away goals already and would be favorite to progress

Hazard had Costa, Pedro, Fabregas and failed in the CL for 6 seasons
Hazard has Kante Jorginho, Neymar has Verrati and Rabiot everyone will pick the Chelsea combination
Hazard is playing with Kepa and played with Cortouis Neymar with Areola
Neymar is playing in front of Bernat, Hazard is playing in front of Alonso

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:38am On Oct 09, 2018
patrickmuf:
PSG alone can't make a league better talk less of competitive.
It is important to know that being better is different from being more competitive.

Monaco that got to the semi final is what? PSG in disguise or Marseille that made Europa final was also PSG right.

Was French league better or competitive when Hazard was at Lille?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 12:40am On Oct 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

Monaco that got to the semi final is what? PSG in disguise or Marseille that made Europa final was also PSG right.

Was French league better or competitive when Hazard was at Lille?
Performance in Europe doesn't mean a league is competitive, Porto won the UCL, Inter did same but in those seasons, their respective leagues were not competitive compared to now.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:41am On Oct 09, 2018
patrickmuf:
Performance in Europe doesn't mean a league is competitive, Porto won the UCL, Inter did same but in those seasons, their respective leagues were not competitive compared to now.

Is English league competitive in recent time? Lets say compared to French league in the past 2 completed seasons

In the past 2 seasons EPL or french league which is more competitive?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 12:41am On Oct 09, 2018
This guy Sha, it's like madness, he will pick an angle and pretend like that is the only way to look at it

Only a fool will engage in an argument knowing that the other person is purposely being selective about the facts

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 12:42am On Oct 09, 2018
A40:
Are you having a laugh? What was the strength or the consistency of the French League in 2011?

What quality team did Lille and Hazard beat to win the title?
Competitiveness doesn't mean the quality was out of this world, it's a case of 3-4 teams on the same level...
PSG is levels ahead of any other French team at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:43am On Oct 09, 2018
iamJ:
This guy Sha, it's like madness, he will pick an angle and pretend like that is the only way to look at it

Only a fool will engage in an argument knowing that the other person is purposely being selective about the facts

Bring your own facts. Your facts that said Neymar is a striker. Shekpe facts. Selective facts are still better than ogogoro shekpe facts that tells us Neymar is a striker but Hazard is not

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 12:44am On Oct 09, 2018
I'm done with the back and forth, I want to lay my head before spam bot does it work (I know Dayo is trying to lure me to that point).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:46am On Oct 09, 2018
patrickmuf:
I'm done with the back and forth, I want to lay my head before spam bot does it work (I know Dayo is trying to lure me to that point).

Its a simple question

In the past 2 seasons which league has been more competitive EPL or French league with evidence.

I am even helping you with the facts so you dont have to do much work digging for it

2017/18 PSG 93points Monaco 80 points gap = 13 points
2017/18 City 100 points Man Utd 81points gap 19points

(1) (2) (3) ... (6088) (6089) (6090) (6091) (6092) (6093) (6094) ... (19354) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.