Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:28 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10698406 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6097) (6098) (6099) (6100) (6101) (6102) (6103) ... (19355) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Coutinho14: 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
this is why they call y'all chelsea fans illiterates, just look at blasphemy of mind boggling proportion. remove senseless dribbles and hazard is on par with snodgrass and the likes, how can a sane human say something like that.

yesterday one shekpite said Neymar is a striker and hazard is a play maker just to make hazard look good and today another one said remove goals and hazard is on par with Messi (if not better).....if we call them ogogoro people now, they start trouble
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Coutinho14: 1:38pm On Oct 10, 2018
whenever am done from work I just come over here to read stupid posts and have a good laugh.

at age 20, Neymar was already one of the best footballers in the world (playing at Santos)

at 22 he took Brazil to a World Cup semi playing with the likes of Fred, Oscar, Ramirez, Paulinho and co (3 of them are now playing in China), this is something hazard only managed to do at 27 playing with KDB, Courtois,lukaku, mertens and co

at 23 Neymar won a treble, something hazard know nothing about

at 26 Neymar is already in the top 3 goalscorers of all times for a country that boasts of some of the best attackers in history of football

at 27 hazard is still begging Real Madrid to sign him and they are refusing.

at 27 hazard has 8 ucl career goals compared to Neymar's 30 in less than 5 years of ucl football

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2018
raumdeuter:
Hazards greatest national team achievement was making the semi final at Russia playing with
KDB
Cortouis
Dembele
Alderwereld
Lukaku etc
These players are in the conversation for the best in their position

Bale made the euro semi only that in place of
KdB he had Joe Allen
For Cortouis he had Wayne Hennesey
For Alderwereld he had Ashley Williams
For Dembele he had Ledley
For Kompany he had Chester

Yet we are hearing that Hazard had poor teammates that's why he's struggling.
Hazard is not struggling with Belgium FYI.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Coutinho14: 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2018
whenever am done from work I just come over here to read stupid posts and have a good laugh.

at age 20, Neymar was already one of the best footballers in the world (playing at Santos)

at 22 he took Brazil to a World Cup semi playing with the likes of Fred, Oscar, Ramirez, Paulinho and co (3 of them are now playing in China), this is something hazard only managed to do at 27 playing with KDB, Courtois,lukaku, mertens and co

at 23 Neymar won a treble, something hazard know nothing about

at 23 Neymar finished in the top 3 of the balon d'or shortlist

at 26 Neymar is already in the top 3 goalscorers of all times for a country that boasts of some of the best attackers in history of football

at 27 hazard is still begging Real Madrid to sign him and they are refusing.

at 27 hazard has 8 ucl career goals compared to Neymar's 30 in less than 5 years of ucl football

the only people that think hazard is better than Neymar are Chelsea fans
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:42pm On Oct 10, 2018
Coutinho14:
this is why they call y'all chelsea fans illiterates, just look at blasphemy of mind boggling proportion. remove senseless dribbles and hazard is on par with snodgrass and the likes, how can a sane human say something like that.

yesterday one shekpite said Neymar is a striker and hazard is a play maker just to make hazard look good and today another one said remove goals and hazard is on par with Messi (if not better).....if we call them ogogoro people now, they start trouble
Oga, it's ok.

In the next convention, we will donate them to Arsenal fans
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 1:47pm On Oct 10, 2018
Omo, e be like say elubo don finally finish o. Abi our cooks don succumb to shoulder pain from excessive turning?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:47pm On Oct 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

Bale just like hazard hasn't won anything in his country only difference is that while Bale plays with below average players like ledley and robson Kanu, hazzard plays with some of the best players in the world and still flopped
How did Hazard flop? Pls expansiate
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2018
pkasso:
Omo, e be like say elubo don finally finish o. Abi our cooks don succumb to shoulder pain from excessive turning?

I just dey come back from Lunchbreak cheesy

no mind Dayo. I was ready for him today wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2018
nihilistjnr:

Let Neymar and Bale come and play with Victor Moses and Gary Cahill first, and lets see if Neymar and Bale would even reach Neymar and Bale level.

I will do you a small courtesy and pretend that I did not see Mbappe on that list
Bwhahahahhaha..... damn original Ode.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2018
hensben:
How did Hazard flop? Pls expansiate

Did he win the world cup? Abi was it not the same world cup he went over 2 games without a shot on target?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
hensben:
Hazard is not struggling with Belgium FYI.

Why has Hazard not won any trophy with club or with country?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 1:55pm On Oct 10, 2018
Melvyn11:

Bwhahahahhaha..... damn original Ode.

The second small courtesy i will do for you is ignore the bolded.

No more courtesies left in the bank going forward
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 1:55pm On Oct 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

Why has Hazard not won any trophy with club or with country?

Egbon e ti yo abi? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 1:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
nihilistjnr:

The second small courtesy i will do for you is ignore the bolded.
No more courtesies left in the bank going forward
Oga you have been saying trash
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
See aMala every where lmao

Euro and world cup which is bigger?

Guy man spin aMala

I asked him to mention a Bayern player more expensive than hazard, he ran, he will never agree, he just likes arguing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:59pm On Oct 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

Take away goals from an attacker then what should we judge them on? The size of their nyansh?

How did you judge Zidane atleast he was an attacking midfielder not different from hazard?

I know your usual response .pls don't tell me Zidane job is to control midfield cus players like both xavi and iniesta have bossed and control the midfield more Zidane but yet we are still made to believe Zidane is better.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:59pm On Oct 10, 2018
nihilistjnr:

Egbon e ti yo abi? cheesy

Show us Hazards CL I will show you those CL won by Bale and Neymar scoring in the final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2018
popizaino:
How did you judge Zidane atleast he was an attacking midfielder not different from hazard?

I know your usual response .pls don't tell me Zidane job is to control midfield cus players like both xavi and iniesta have bossed and control the midfield more Zidane but yet we are still made to believe Zidane is better.

Zidane is a midfielder, Hazard is an attacker.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2018
popizaino:

aMala dey hungry you lmao
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
iamJ:
See aMala every where lmao

Euro and world cup which is bigger?

Guy man spin aMala

I asked him to mention a Bayern player more expensive than hazard, he ran, he will never agree, he just likes arguing
How much did Chelsea buy Hazard?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2018
Melvyn11:

How much did Chelsea buy Hazard?
lmao see Amala
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

Show us Hazards CL I will show you those CL won by Bale and Neymar scoring in the final

What's the point of that, when we're telling you that Bale and Neymar benefited from playing with better team mates?

Bale with his 3 UCL wins is not even regarded highly by his colleagues in comparison to Hazard. cheesy

What has Bale and Neymar done outside Madrid/Barca - compare to Hazard qed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
iamJ:

If you havent realized how foolish this post is then I cannot help you

Bayern signed Javi Martinez for 40M in 2012
Tell us how much Chelsea signed Hazard in the same window

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2018
nihilistjnr:

What's the point of that, when we're telling you that Bale and Neymar benefited from playing with better team mates?

Bale with his 3 UCL wins is not even regarded highly by his colleagues in comparison to Hazard. cheesy

What has Bale and Neymar done outside Madrid/Barca - compare to Hazard qed

Neymar and Bale with way inferior teammates have taken their National teams to the semi finals of major competition.

What has Hazard achieved with his all star NT teammates

Outside Barca/Madrid Bale and Neymar were taking their teams to the CL Hazard is currently playing Vidi and Thesalonians in iropa

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
lol........ The only stat Hazard has better than neymar is his Age.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

If you havent realized how foolish this post is then I cannot help you

Bayern signed Javi Martinez for 40M in 2012
Tell us how much Chelsea signed Hazard in the same window
let me reprase, which Bayern player is WORTH more than hazard in today's market

Shey this one dey clear

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
iamJ:
lmao see Amala
Oga come and explain Your logic. What do you mean by expensive.... are you talking of d imaginary 200million that Madrid has already paid to Chelsea ode

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
Neymar1095:
lol........ The only stat Hazard has better than neymar is his Age.
hazard has a worldcup silver ball, where is neymars?

Oh sorry I forgot he has world diving golden ball

When hazard faced neymar, who won man of match? Lmao

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:11pm On Oct 10, 2018
iamJ:
let me reprase, which Bayern player is WORTH more than hazard in today's market
Shey this one dey clear

How much is Hazard worth and how much are Bayern layers worth in todays market? Provide evidence of purchases made not just speculations
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
iamJ:
hazard has a worldcup silver ball, where is neymars?
Oh sorry I forgot he has world diving golden ball

Silver ball ko plastic cup ni

Neymar was 3rd balon dor tell us the highest Hazard has ever finished
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2018
Today na today..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:16pm On Oct 10, 2018
iamJ:

You are fast becoming the worst Chelsea fan here. when we all thought no one could beat hensben

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6097) (6098) (6099) (6100) (6101) (6102) (6103) ... (19355) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: EmmanuelScott1(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.