Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,750 members, 7,851,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:09 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10696975 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6098) (6099) (6100) (6101) (6102) (6103) (6104) ... (19355) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 2:16pm On Oct 10, 2018
Melvyn11:

Oga come and explain Your logic. What do you mean by expensive.... are you talking of d imaginary 200million that Madrid has already paid to Chelsea ode
so you look round nairaland finish, it's me you choose to insult, me when like problem pass food

Worth was what I meant bUT no worry make I respond to your ode comment

pls kneel down

In Jesus name, say amen

E no go better for anybody when wish you well

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

You are fast becoming the worst Chelsea fan here. when we all thought no one could beat hensben

who won was my question, I didn't imply that it was hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2018
unlimited22

If you are honest, you will admit that Chelsea has the highest percentage of ignorant posters on this forum by far

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

Silver ball ko plastic cup ni

Neymar was 3rd balon dor tell us the highest Hazard has ever finished
oga 2nd is greater than 3rd
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 2:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
iamJ:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:23pm On Oct 10, 2018
Unlimited22:
Today na today..
Nawa o

My eyes have seen evil
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:23pm On Oct 10, 2018
nihilistjnr:

Which tournament is bigger?
I played in the semifinals of interhouse sport trophy at secondary school.
I must be on the same skill level as Bale.... cheesy
grin grin lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 2:23pm On Oct 10, 2018
Agreed fully Hensben finally has a competitor

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2018
I no understand.

Some people think say na compulsory to follow for argument or Wetin?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2018
iamJ:

2nd in what vs 3rd in what?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:32pm On Oct 10, 2018
Coutinho14:
whenever am done from work I just come over here to read stupid posts and have a good laugh.

at age 20, Neymar was already one of the best footballers in the world (playing at Santos)

at 22 he took Brazil to a World Cup semi playing with the likes of Fred, Oscar, Ramirez, Paulinho and co (3 of them are now playing in China), this is something hazard only managed to do at 27 playing with KDB, Courtois,lukaku, mertens and co

at 23 Neymar won a treble, something hazard know nothing about

at 26 Neymar is already in the top 3 goalscorers of all times for a country that boasts of some of the best attackers in history of football

at 27 hazard is still begging Real Madrid to sign him and they are refusing.

at 27 hazard has 8 ucl career goals compared to Neymar's 30 in less than 5 years of ucl football
stop deceiving yourself by yourself that you have sense.
mention the full Brazil squad, the opponents they faced in that World Cup. it's human farts like you that think English NT is something because of their lucky wc run.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:35pm On Oct 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

Did he win the world cup? Abi was it not the same world cup he went over 2 games without a shot on target?
So football is lawn tennis that Hazard had to win on his own? Becoming 2nd best player in a tournament has never been termed flop in football.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

Why has Hazard not won any trophy with club or with country?
am guessing an ignorant Chelsea fan hacked your account just to type this with your moniker. Because if it's really you shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
raumdeuter:
unlimited22

If you are honest, you will admit that Chelsea has the highest percentage of ignorant posters on this forum by far
I literally dropped my tablet, picked up my laptop, just so I can type this lenghty epistle to reply you

you come here troll our best player and yes we get emotional in his defense, you spend hours debating us changing naratives, dragging an arguement in a way that never allows it to end, you are a hypocrite and you know it, your decayed team is there spinning out of control instead of you to be on that issue, disccusing with fellow fans on how to fix bayarn its chelsea's hazard that you want to drag, isnt it obvious, that your club, fan base and players are so boring that you care about what happens at chelsea over ur own team, its been months oga, months, you keep coming back to hazard hazard hazard, if i didnt know any better i would say that you were in love with the guy, you like spinning facts and changing the narative to suit you but we both know the truth, hazard is a top player, thats why pundits, coaches, players call him 1 of the best players in the world, even neur voted for hazard, the world saw him being hazardous during the world cup, if the whole world agrees that hazard is great, why should i care about what you think? why should proving his greatness to you matter?

in the end, it doesnt matter if you agree or disagree your opinion is useless, you are just bored and choose to bait chelsea fans with a player they love

[img]https://media./images/c4b9c914c5bcb71c73a413addaaf45cc/tenor.gif[/img]

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jemi7: 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
iamJ:

Hey God!! !
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

Zidane is a midfielder, Hazard is an attacker.
Zidane is an attacking midfielder

or do you want to say he is a CM or DM, leer thunder roast that amala you've been turning for the past 3years.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 2:41pm On Oct 10, 2018
BlueAngel444:

Zidane is an attacking midfielder

or do you want to say he is a CM or DM, leer thunder roast that amala you've been turning for the past 3years.

even thunder self done tire for the guy
[img]https://media./images/29eb45b8a3f29b524562476186ad1bc0/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2018
iamJ:
I literally dropped my tablet, picked up my laptop, just so I can type this lenghty epistle to reply you

you come here troll our best player and yes we get emotional in his defense, you spend hours debating us changing naratives, dragging an arguement in a way that never allows it to end, you are a hypocrite and you know it, your decayed team is there spinning out of control instead of you to be on that issue, disccusing with fellow fans on how to fix bayarn its chelsea's hazard that you want to drag, isnt it obvious, that your club, fan base and players are so boring that you care about what happens at chelsea over ur own team, its been months oga, months, you keep coming back to hazard hazard hazard, if i didnt know any better i would say that you were in love with the guy, you like spinning facts and changing the narative to suit you but we both know the truth, hazard is a top player, thats why pundits, coaches, players call him 1 of the best players in the world, even neur voted for hazard, the world saw him being hazardous during the world cup, if the whole world agrees that hazard is great, why should i care about what you think? why should proving his greatness to you matter?

in the end, it doesnt matter if you agree or disagree your opinion is useless, you are just bored and choose to bait chelsea fans with a player they love

[img]https://media./images/c4b9c914c5bcb71c73a413addaaf45cc/tenor.gif[/img]

Unlimited22 you are the optometrist here. Can you help out

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2018
everyone yarns trash once a while, but when you become a serial dust yarner, lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:43pm On Oct 10, 2018
hensben:
So football is lawn tennis that Hazard had to win on his own? Becoming 2nd best player in a tournament has never been termed flop in football.

If Hazard was useful in the team he would have won. Chelsea won the CL when Hazard joined they stopped winning, not played a final even stopped qualifying for the CL

Belgium with hazard have not won nor played a final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:43pm On Oct 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

Unlimited22 you are the optometrist here. Can you help out
Where I Wan start from?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 2:44pm On Oct 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

Why has Hazard not won any trophy with club or with country?
too much amala turning his brain is operating on autopilot mode, turning the wrong amala cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

[img]https://media./images/d4ed531ccc5fa7c9a1f62c0414dddae5/tenor.gif[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

Silver ball ko plastic cup ni
Neymar was 3rd balon dor tell us the highest Hazard has ever finished
the same balcony door that is a celebrity award shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:47pm On Oct 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

If Hazard was useful in the team he would have won. Chelsea won the CL when Hazard joined they stopped winning, not played a final even stopped qualifying for the CL

Bayern won in 2013, signed lewandosky. the rest is tales by moonlight

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2018
Skimpledawg:

I don't understand uncle...

You dey reason your words before you type them so?
Do you know the kind of sacrilege you just commit now now?

Without goals, Hazard is on par or simply better?

Lord Jesus! cry

First and foremost am responsible for what I write not what you interpret it to be just like egbon dayo will alway say.Now back to your question I dey reason my word well before I type them .I know you too well on this forum never to have had an opinion of your own so wait till they give you one before you come at me.
In my comment above I wrote ridiculous amount of goals which should easily spell something for men of understanding but am not sure people who were eager to throw unnecessary insult are among these men.

Now before explaining things further let me ask you this simple question aside the excessive number of goals both ronaldo and messi can boast of can you say they are better than Ronaldinho or delima talent wise?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 2:50pm On Oct 10, 2018
Apart from maybe psg and that's a big maybe Hazard will start for any club in d world.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
Hazard is Hazard and has been among the best and top ten footballers in the world over the past 7 years and is still among the best.

Whether he is better than Neymar, Bale or even gets compared to Salah should be for fun not an avenue for some self righteous pricks to claim they know jack sh.it certainty who is better and that other people's personal opinions undermines their football reasoning.

The way some humanly deformed idiots come here and rant, calling other club fans ignorant is high class stupidity especially when the truth is "e dey pepper them for body yarn cap"

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

So are indirectly implying Messi is useless for Argentina since football is now lawn tennis.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

Belgium before Hazard have never got
To semi-final unlike Brazil before Neymar.

Moreover, are you aware Hazard was knighted for that sole reason.
If a whole country can celebrate like this who come be you to term am failure.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
hensben:
So are indirectly implying Messi is useless for Argentina since football is now lawn tennis.

How many finals has Messi played with Argentina and how many finals has Hazard played with Belgium
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

Neymar and Bale with way inferior teammates have taken their National teams to the semi finals of major competition.

What has Hazard achieved with his all star NT teammates

So Hazard did not make WC semi-final abi?

Also who are these all-star team mates that Hazard has?

The inferior team mates that Neymar took to semifinals include:

Julio Cesar - UCL winner
Maicon - 2 Copa Americas, 1 UCL
Dani Alves - 1 Copa America, 2 UCLs
Ramires - 1 Confederations Cup, 1 Europa, 1 UCL
Oscar- 1 Europa, 1 Confederations cup
Maxwell - 1 UCL

Coached by a World Cup winning Coach.

Can you point out two Belgium squad members with a UCL to their name?

Or can you point out an international trophy that Belgium Coach has won? cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2018
hensben:
Belgium before Hazard have never got
To semi-final unlike Brazil before Neymar.

Moreover, are you aware Hazard was knighted for that sole reason.

hensben you no sabi football, you don admit say you no sabi English too

Who told you Belgium never got to a semi before?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6098) (6099) (6100) (6101) (6102) (6103) (6104) ... (19355) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Shegzdave, Iriruaga100(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.