Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:36 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6099) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10697883 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6096) (6097) (6098) (6099) (6100) (6101) (6102) ... (19355) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:20pm On Oct 10, 2018
pkasso:
Everyone and their dog knows Bale has had more than his fair share of injuries over the last couple of years. How is he supposed to compete with Hazard on a regular basis when half the time he is either injured or working his way back to full fitness?

His most injury-free season was unsurprisingly his best season individually.

The FiFPro is just a glorified popularity contest. We both know that it's not always the true measure of a player's quality. Please tell me how many FIfPro XI appearances Suarez has to his name, even at a time when he was the best striker in the world. Don't forget to tell me how many Busquets has, and the number of times legends like Pirlo and Lahm made the first team. Votes from fellow players from Zimbabwe, Kyrgyzstan, Samao Islands and Tahiti, and people are surprised Dani Alves keeps making the team.

The UEFA Team of the year is not so different. It is voted for by UEFA.com users at the end of the year. Anyone with an internet connection can hijack the process grin

I repeat, a fit Bale is on the same level as Hazard.

so Bale at the biggest club in world football is less popular than Hazard in Chelsea cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:20pm On Oct 10, 2018
nihilistjnr:

That's why I asked you which tournament is bigger.

if semi-final equals semi-final, then Didier Zokora is on the same level as me and Gareth Bale, and Mikel Obi is the oga of all of us cheesy

You're right because you can only play what's in front of you.

Hazard with his all star support cast got dumped out by Bale with Robson Kanu as strike partner
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:20pm On Oct 10, 2018
Today na today grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 12:20pm On Oct 10, 2018
Lol.

Who go come eat all the amala wey the 2 of you don prepare now?

P.S Nihilist, that your Hazard is on Messi’s talent level still is as outrageous now as the first time you said it.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
afrodoc:
Lol.

P.S Nihilist, that your Hazard is on Messi’s talent level still is as outrageous now as the first time you said it.
I swear down. This is a lesson in proper stirring techniques....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
nihilistjnr:

so Bale at the biggest club in world football is less popular than Hazard in Chelsea cheesy

Is that not why Salah is topping the ballot box election awards
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:23pm On Oct 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

You're right because you can only play what's in front of you.

Hazard with his all star support cast got dumped out by Bale with Robson Kanu as strike partner

What did Bale do at the world cup?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:23pm On Oct 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

Is that not why Salah is topping the ballot box election awards

Which award had Salah won?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:24pm On Oct 10, 2018
afrodoc:
Lol.

People are even scared to say zidane Ronaldinho Ronaldolima are on the same talent level as Messi and Ronaldo but oga nihilist thinks Hazard is.

If hazard is on their level then by extension Zaha Puncheon and Snodgrass are

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:24pm On Oct 10, 2018
nihilistjnr:

What did Bale do at the world cup?

What did hazard do at the euros
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:25pm On Oct 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

What did hazard do at the euros

Which one is the bigger tournament? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:25pm On Oct 10, 2018
nihilistjnr:

Which award had Salah won?
For Salah to be in the conversation for top 3 is the problem of popularity contests which Hazard thrives on
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:26pm On Oct 10, 2018
nihilistjnr:

Which one is the bigger tournament? cheesy

How did hazard fare at the tournament he Faced bale
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:26pm On Oct 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

People are even scared to say zidane Ronaldinho Ronaldolima are on the same talent level as Messi and Ronaldo but oga nihilist thinks Hazard is.

If hazard is on their level then by extension Zaha Puncheon and Snodgrass are

so Zaha Pincheom and Snodgrass are in WPOTY top 10?

If I call airmark for you now, they will say I am 'wicket'

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2018
raumdeuter:
For Salah to be in the conversation for top 3 is the problem of popularity contests which Hazard thrives on

Which popularity award has Salah won o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2018
nihilistjnr:

so Zaha Pincheom and Snodgrass are in WPOTY top 10?

If I call airmark for you now, they will say I am 'wicket'

You think messi and ronaldo who have won 5 wpoty each are onthe same talent level with Hazard who hasn't made top 3 once.

Like you said maybe If Zaha wasn't playing with Benteke

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

How did hazard fare at the tournament he Faced bale

Anybody can crash out anywhere.

How did Messi fare when he met Dejan Lovren? How did Neymar fare when he met Hazard? How did Ororo fare when he met Suarez? How did Boateng fare when he met Azmoun?

That's not what I asked you.

I asked you which is the bigger tournament?

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2018
nihilistjnr:

Which popularity award has Salah won o.

He made top 3 in the popularity contests which hazard thrives on
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2018
nihilistjnr:

Anybody can crash out anywhere.

How did Messi fare when he met Dejan Lovren? How did Neymar fare when he met Hazard? How did Ororo fare when he met Suarez? How did Boateng fare when he met Azmoun?

That's not what I asked you.

I asked you which is the bigger tournament?

Anyone can crash anywhere but it's hazard consistently crashing before every final

Almost Everyone you mentioned Ororo, Boateng, Suarez, messi even lovren have a final appearance to their name except hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2018
I wonder how some of these our self acclaimed football vets on nairaland judge players before the era of Messi and ronaldo. Take away messi and Ronaldo's ridiculous amount of goals and hazard is on par with them or simply better.

Pls don't quote me.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

He made top 3 in the popularity contests which hazard thrives on

So Salah is more popular than Messi? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2018
popizaino:
I wonder how some of these our self acclaimed football vets on nairaland judge players before the era of Messi and ronaldo. Take away messi and Ronaldo's ridiculous amount of goals and hazard is on par with them or simply better.

Pls don't quote me.

Take away goals from an attacker then what should we judge them on? The size of their nyansh?

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:35pm On Oct 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

Take away goals from an attacker then what should we judge them on? The size of their nyansh?

The day one of these drillers go hook you...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:35pm On Oct 10, 2018
nihilistjnr:

So Salah is more popular than Messi? cheesy

If he topped him in votes then yes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
nihilistjnr:

The day one of these drillers go hook you...

I don't swing like pataki or donjazet
Abeg help tell how to measure an attacker after taking away the main thing they're hired to do
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
nihilistjnr:

It's possible. Isn't Hazard more popular than Carvajal, Navas and even Benzema?

I'm not trying to discredit Hazard's FifPro's achievements. I'm only saying these things are not so sure-and-tested.

The only reason Hazard is rated above Bale is because the latter doesn't get to play as much and perform as well as the former owing to constant injuries.

I no forget that nonsense you talk about how Hazard dey the same talent level as Messi and Ororo. The blasphemy!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:46pm On Oct 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

Until hazard can show us anything better than a Confederation cup it's not in his place to mock the cup

It's like someone who can't afford a car mocking the owner of a Volkswagen golf

Is this a shot at Chelseafan1?

Volswagen Golf is a respected car by people who like that size oh.

I was surprised when my mate sold his 6 year old golf for £13k

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jemi7: 12:47pm On Oct 10, 2018
popizaino:

Pls don't quote me.

Lord have mercy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jemi7: 12:51pm On Oct 10, 2018
I have read a lot of nonsense in my life, but this? This tops it. Let's take away goals from Messi and Ronaldo and Puncheon is on par, Zaha is on Par, Traore is on par, Lennon is on par, Every attacker in the world is on par. How the fnck do some people reason? How well do they think before they talk or type? Just imagine talk. Very shocking

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 12:55pm On Oct 10, 2018
We are all witnessing a masterclass in amala-turning today grin Chef Nihilist taking on the master himself, the one with the magic omorogun, Pa Ramuzaki grin The techniques and styles at work here, mehn. I troway salute. Shey the yam flour na go finish like this? After all the turning, na who go provide the ewedu and gbegiri?

Stay tuned grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 12:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
Jemi7:
I have read a lot of nonsense in my life, but this? This tops it. Let's take away goals from Messi and Ronaldo and Puncheon is on par, Zaha is on Par, Traore is on par, Lennon is on par, Every attacker in the world is on par. How the fnck do some people reason? How well do they think before they talk or type? Just imagine talk. Very shocking
The kain weed wey the guy take, I no know. Even the original stoner weedtaker no fit talk this kain nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:05pm On Oct 10, 2018
popizaino:

Pls don't quote me.
I don't understand uncle...

You dey reason your words before you type them so?
Do you know the kind of sacrilege you just commit now now?

Without goals, Hazard is on par or simply better?

Lord Jesus! cry

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6096) (6097) (6098) (6099) (6100) (6101) (6102) ... (19355) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.