Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6098) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10588640 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6095) (6096) (6097) (6098) (6099) (6100) (6101) ... (19240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:37am On Oct 10, 2018
pkasso:
Yes, only that Bale won both awards in the same season, with lesser talented teammates and without even winning the league! Levels! It was only when Bale left that Hazard won his first and only PFA player of the year award.

I don't know know what you are getting at

Bale has won the last 3 UCLs and even scored in 2 finals

In that time period, between 2015 and 2018

Hazard has been in FIFPRO team 4 times, Bale only 3 times.

Hazard has been in the FIFPRO first 11 in that time...Bale has never made it in his career

And it's their football mates that are voting there o

In that same period, Hazrd has been WPOTY top ten TWICE...Bale has never made it in his life

Hazard was in UEFA TOTY in 2017, Bale did not smell it

I could go on an on...

The simple point is this....

Even as Bale's MOST successful time as part of a team, Hazard was still outshining him on an individual level.

So please, miss me with any Bale related yarns when we discuss Omo Ologo Hazard.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:42am On Oct 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

Confederation cup what has hazard won with Belgium?

grin grin grin

Confederations cup?

You mean a trophy you once described as:
raumdeuter:

You mean the mickey mouse competition...

A competition where some nations even send their youth team...

and

dayokanu:

tell us about Torres he couldnt even top scorers chart in an ordinary Confederations cup or was he injured then too?

Is that the trophy you're now using to hype Neymar?

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:42am On Oct 10, 2018
Hazards greatest national team achievement was making the semi final at Russia playing with
KDB
Cortouis
Dembele
Alderwereld
Lukaku etc
These players are in the conversation for the best in their position

Bale made the euro semi only that in place of
KdB he had Joe Allen
For Cortouis he had Wayne Hennesey
For Alderwereld he had Ashley Williams
For Dembele he had Ledley
For Kompany he had Chester

Yet we are hearing that Hazard had poor teammates that's why he's struggling.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:43am On Oct 10, 2018
raumdeuter:
Hazards greatest national team achievement was making the semi final at Russia playing with
KDB
Cortouis
Dembele
Alderwereld
Lukaku etc
These players are in the conversation for the best in their position

Bale made the euro semi only that in place of
KdB he had Joe Allen
For Cortouis he had Wayne Hennesey
For Alderwereld he had Ashley Williams
For Dembele he had Ledley
For Kompany he had Chester

Yet we are hearing that Hazard had poor teammates that's why he's struggling.

Which one is the bigger tournament?

Euro or World Cup? cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:45am On Oct 10, 2018
nihilistjnr:

grin grin grin

Confederations cup?

You mean a trophy you once described as:

and

Is that the trophy you're now using to hype Neymar?

Until hazard can show us anything better than a Confederation cup it's not in his place to mock the cup

It's like someone who can't afford a car mocking the owner of a Volkswagen golf

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:45am On Oct 10, 2018
nihilistjnr:

Which one is the bigger tournament?

Euro or World Cup? cheesy

What is the best they've done for their NT? Both are semi finalists one with bulk of players in division 2
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:49am On Oct 10, 2018
Why didn't hazzard win the euro sef

Oh I remember, he ran into Bale's Wales

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:50am On Oct 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

Until hazard can show us anything better than a Confederation cup it's not in his place to mock the cup

It's like someone who can't afford a car mocking the owner of a Volkswagen golf

How did Neymar get to confederations cup?

Was he part of the qualifying team? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:51am On Oct 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

What is the best they've done for their NT? Both are semi finalists one with bulk of players in division 2

Which tournament is bigger?

I played in the semifinals of interhouse sport trophy at secondary school.

I must be on the same skill level as Bale.... cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:53am On Oct 10, 2018
nihilistjnr:

How did Neymar get to confederations cup?
Was he part of the qualifying team? cheesy

The first CL hazard played for chelsea, which they crashed out in the group stage after the hazard disaster class, was he part of the qualifying team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:54am On Oct 10, 2018
nihilistjnr:

Which tournament is bigger?

I played in the semifinals of interhouse sport trophy at secondary school.

I must be on the same skill level as Bale.... cheesy

Is the semi final you played in the color of your national team?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:55am On Oct 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

The first CL hazard played for chelsea, which they crashed out in the group stage after the hazard disaster class, was he part of the qualifying team

That's not what we asked you

Please answer...how did Neymar get to confederations cup?

Was he part of the qualifying team?

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:56am On Oct 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

Is the semi final you played in the color of your national team?

Does it matter the colour, as long as it's a semifinal?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:00pm On Oct 10, 2018
nihilistjnr:

Does it matter the colour, as long as it's a semifinal?

It matters because it's the national team competition the only thing Ronaldo won with his country
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
nihilistjnr:

That's not what we asked you

Please answer...how did Neymar get to confederations cup?

Was he part of the qualifying team?

How did hazard get into the first CL

Was he part of the qualifying team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:07pm On Oct 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

How did hazard get into the first CL

Was he part of the qualifying team

No...

He wasn't. But you don't have to win anything to qualify for a champions league spot.

You have to win a trophy to qualify for the 'mickey mouse cup' called confederations cup.

Let somebody else come and qualify Hazard for confederations cup first like Neymar on an awoof level, then let's see if he wont win the mickey mouse trophy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:07pm On Oct 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

It matters because it's the national team competition the only thing Ronaldo won with his country

Bale hasn't won anything with his country so i dont see how this is relevant to Ronaldo cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by stinkmeaner: 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by stinkmeaner: 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
Legendary turn turn by the two of u
Laugh wan kill me cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:09pm On Oct 10, 2018
nihilistjnr:

No...

He wasn't. But you don't have to win anything to qualify for a champions league spot.

You have to win a trophy to qualify for the 'mickey mouse cup' called confederations cup.

Let somebody else come and qualify Hazard for confederations cup first like Neymar on an awoof level, then let's see if he wont win the mickey mouse trophy
Was hazard part of the qualifying process for that CL? The one they entrusted to him last season he landed the team in Iropa

Neymar and Brazil just like Chelsea also didn't need to win anything for a confederation cup spot

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

Was hazard part of the qualifying process for that CL? The one they entrusted to him last season he landed the team in Iropa

Neymar and Brazil just like Chelsea also didn't need to win anything for a confederation cup spot

That's true o - The Host nation gets free entry into the tournament, and Brazil hosted that year cheesy

Get back to me when they host confederations cup in Brussels.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2018
nihilistjnr:

Bale hasn't won anything with his country so i dont see how this is relevant to Ronaldo cheesy

Bale just like hazard hasn't won anything in his country only difference is that while Bale plays with below average players like ledley and robson Kanu, hazzard plays with some of the best players in the world and still flopped
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cypmeni(m): 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
Thumbs up @ nihilistjrn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:13pm On Oct 10, 2018
nihilistjnr:

That's true o - The Host nation gets free entry into the tournament, and Brazil hosted that year cheesy

Get back to me when they host confederations cup in Brussels.

The one they got into how did hazard perform there
He never won anything

The cl winner who bought him is now in Iropa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NOBODYY: 12:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
Christensen:

"I cannot stand to have so much patience again. Now I'm 22-years-old and I really want to play. In the last three seasons, I've played, so it's clear that I do not see me staying if my current situation is also true in the future."

I expect RLC to also move on soon
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:15pm On Oct 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

Bale just like hazard hasn't won anything in his country only difference is that while Bale plays with below average players like ledley and robson Kanu, hazzard plays with some of the best players in the world and still flopped

That's why I asked you which tournament is bigger.

if semi-final equals semi-final, then Didier Zokora is on the same level as me and Gareth Bale, and Mikel Obi is the oga of all of us cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 12:17pm On Oct 10, 2018
nihilistjnr:

Bale has won the last 3 UCLs and even scored in 2 finals

In that time period, between 2015 and 2018

Hazard has been in FIFPRO team 4 times, Bale only 3 times.

Hazard has been in the FIFPRO first 11 in that time...Bale has never made it in his career

And it's their football mates that are voting there o

In that same period, Hazrd has been WPOTY top ten TWICE...Bale has never made it in his life

Hazard was in UEFA TOTY in 2017, Bale did not smell it

I could go on an on...

The simple point is this....

Even as Bale's MOST successful time as part of a team, Hazard was still outshining him on an individual level.

So please, miss me with any Bale related yarns when we discuss Omo Ologo Hazard.
Everyone and their dog knows Bale has had more than his fair share of injuries over the last couple of years. How is he supposed to compete with Hazard on a regular basis when half the time he is either injured or working his way back to full fitness?

His most injury-free season was unsurprisingly his best season individually.

The FiFPro is just a glorified popularity contest. We both know that it's not always the true measure of a player's quality. Please tell me how many FIfPro XI appearances Suarez has to his name, even at a time when he was the best striker in the world. Don't forget to tell me how many Busquets has, and the number of times legends like Pirlo and Lahm made the first team. Votes from fellow players from Zimbabwe, Kyrgyzstan, Samao Islands and Tahiti, and people are surprised Dani Alves keeps making the team.

The UEFA Team of the year is not so different. It is voted for by UEFA.com users at the end of the year. Anyone with an internet connection can hijack the process grin

I repeat, a fit Bale is on the same level as Hazard.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:18pm On Oct 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

The one they got into how did hazard perform there
He never won anything

The cl winner who bought him is now in Iropa

Until they host Confederations cup in Brussels, Hazard is not eligible to play in the tournament.

So nobody cares about that.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:18pm On Oct 10, 2018
NOBODYY:
Christensen:

"I cannot stand to have so much patience again. Now I'm 22-years-old and I really want to play. In the last three seasons, I've played, so it's clear that I do not see me staying if my current situation is also true in the future."

I expect RLC to also move on soon
You mean the same Christensen that makes one error a game?
Please he can go so we can see space to buy Matias De Ligt or Daniele Rugani.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
[quote author=pkasso post=71954878][/quote]

so Bale at the biggest club in world football is less popular than Hazard in Chelsea cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
raumdeuter:
Why didn't hazzard win the euro sef

Oh I remember, he ran into Bale's Wales

Why didn't ballack win the euro self ?

Oh I forgot he ran into Marco senna's spain

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:20pm On Oct 10, 2018
nihilistjnr:

so Bale at the biggest club in world football is less popular than Hazard in Chelsea cheesy

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6095) (6096) (6097) (6098) (6099) (6100) (6101) ... (19240) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueAngel444, Leyqute(m), Geld(m), ademuy, hensben(m), AdisaOwala, Astrid4(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.