Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,988 members, 7,852,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:22 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6953) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10700882 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6950) (6951) (6952) (6953) (6954) (6955) (6956) ... (19357) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 6:10am On Mar 21, 2019
gensteejay:

People that kill others because they don't practise their religion and force/coerce them to worship their god (like Prophet Muhammad and his companions and Usman dan Fodio did to propagate Islam) are terrorists.
This is false, during the Prophet time there was no force/coerce. I will share you a convenant letter from Prophet Muhammad with his handprint in AD 628, it was a letter of protection and peace marked "obligation testament". It was issued at St Catherine's Orthodox Monastery located at Mount Sinai, the oldest functioning monastery with over 3300yr old manuscripts within the 10th-14th century. The St Catherine's Greek Orthodox monastery preserve this letter among others for over 1400 years. Records like these were verified and confirmed of its age existence so I know what to trust than blind unverified facts of dem say dem say.

Below is the "Charter of privileges" in translation
''In the name of Allah the most beneficent, the most merciful
This is a message from Muhammad ibn Abdullah as a covenant to those who adopt Christianity near and far we are with them.
I hold out against anything that displeases them, no compulsion is to be on them neither are there judges to be removed from their jobs nor their monks from their monasteries no one is to destroy a house of their religion, to damage it, or to carry anything from it to the Muslim houses. Should anyone take any of these, he would spoil God’s covenant and disobey his prophet verily they are my allies and have my secure charter against all that they hate.
No one is to force them to travel or oblige them to fight, the Muslims are to fight for them.
if a female Christian is married to a Muslim, it is not to take place without her approval she is not to be prevented from visiting her church to pray their churches are to be respected they are neither to be prevented from repairing them nor the sacredness of their covenants no one of the nation (Muslims) is to disobey the covenant till the last day''

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 6:15am On Mar 21, 2019
popizaino:

My Quran tells me the complete opposite though .
you can't expect him to believe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 6:17am On Mar 21, 2019
SkimpleD:

Na the part where Dayo notices that his 100 bucks was donated to Fenibeso as burnt offerings dey mad me grin grin
just watch out for him he's on revenge mission grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 21, 2019
Thecassanova:

This is false, during the Prophet time there was no force/coerce. I will share you a convenant letter from Prophet Muhammad with ''[/i]
I'm not interested in discussing this issue further. I see you know little about the various wars fought by Prophet Muhammad to spread Islam. That's a topic for another day on the appropriate thread.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:40am On Mar 21, 2019
Make Una let this thing go Jàre. So far nobody fit predict 2 sure odds for baba Nihilist, make Una keep una belief and unbelief to una self. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:58am On Mar 21, 2019
BlueRayDick:
Make Una let this thing go Jàre. So far nobody fit predict 2 sure odds for baba Nihilist, make Una keep una believe and unbelieve to una self. grin

I think the right words are "belief" and "unbelief"

grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:59am On Mar 21, 2019
So, finally finally Dayo no dey road again.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:02am On Mar 21, 2019
Leyqute:

I think the right words are "belief" and "unbelief"

grin

Thanks for the correction. That's an evidence that grammar no be our language grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 8:02am On Mar 21, 2019
Ibime:

Wetin she talk?

Blamed all the MPs.

Brought No Deal back to the table in an emphatic manner

Then bounced off screen like a boss...in her wooden robotic manner...but still boss like
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:03am On Mar 21, 2019
raumdeuter:

A Close second will be

Who knows whats happening to Wanyama these days?

Kante has been chased from DM by a jogginghoe

this exactly how this man twists narrative.

The younger generation that did not witness this season will believe this when he tells the story with his line up facts in the future.

He will never mention to them that Kante was actually baby sitting the jorginho and that the manager then was a chain smoking deluded fool who has not won anything in life.
If someone brings it up that the man never won anything at Chelsea, gbam. He will start telling them how a certain eden hazard was the cause.

Are you sure you are not going to take this into your old age. It is an abomination for an old to tell lies to small children o or twisting truth.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:05am On Mar 21, 2019
HanksAnuku:

Blamed all the MPs.

Then bounced off screen like a boss...in her wooden robotic manner...but still boss like

With the chaos on ground i now see why Boris Johnson no make move for the job at the onset. The guy knew what problems he and his fellow Brexiters had sown.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:06am On Mar 21, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Thanks for the correction. That's an evidence that grammar no be our language grin

Big ups bro. You're the man. cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:13am On Mar 21, 2019
HanksAnuku:

Blamed all the MPs.

Brexit or no Brexit. Seems UK is screwed either way.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:21am On Mar 21, 2019
Leyqute:

Brexit or no Brexit. Seems UK is screwed either way.

Screwed. Like a 50yr old call girl.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 8:42am On Mar 21, 2019
Lemme drop did one hear to reduce d derailment of the thread...

Who had more impact in the ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE?
HENRY OR RONALDO(CR7)?

cc: airmark raumdeuter eph12 skimpleD nihilistjr sod09 ibime a40 afrodoc2 popizaino greatihex et al...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 21, 2019
thorrvik55:

HENRY OR RONALDO(CR7)?

cc: airmark raumdeuter eph12 skimpleD nihilistjr sod09 ibime a40 afrodoc2 popizaino greatihex et al...
Ronaldo, IMO. He even won FIFA World Footballer of the Year award in 2008 and UEFA Club Footballer of the Year in 2007-2008 with Manchester United.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 8:53am On Mar 21, 2019
thorrvik55:

HENRY OR RONALDO(CR7)?

cr7 if not for anything he won the ucl unlike henry that made us lose it angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:00am On Mar 21, 2019
raumdeuter:

Like Bayern bought Dembele, Firmino, Matip Aubameyang, Mikitaryan, Gndogan Sane, Debruyne, Kagawa Kompany, Sahin

Of course you can’t sign ALL of them- I’m certain you will if allowed to field more than 11 players. However you sure do keep a good percentage of the best to yourself.

Robert Lewandowski, Mat Hummels, Mario Goetze, all from a prime Dortmund

Manuel Neur - from Schalke. In his Schalke days, Neuer was very highly rated and helped win the Champions League.

Joshua Kimmich- RB Leipzig
Mario Mandzukic- Wolfsburg

Mario Gomez — VfB Stuttgart 113 goals in 174 appearances)

Remember Benjamin Pavard? That bright young French fullback who scored goal of the tournament at the World Cup in Russia? Yup. Bayern has signed him. From Stuttgart. This January. He’s joining up in the summer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:03am On Mar 21, 2019
afrodoc2:

Screwed. Like a 50yr old call girl.

MPs are certain, and very vocal, about what they don’t want. Yet, they can’t decide on what they want- the devil or the deep blue sea.

Shouldn’t have had the referendum.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 9:07am On Mar 21, 2019
afrodoc2:
[b]

If Olorun is Abrahmovic who is Marina Granovskaia, and more importantly who is the Emenalo we can blame for all the world's problems?
lol well you get It

Abrahmic, abrahmovic, abrahmism
afrodocvic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:07am On Mar 21, 2019
sod09:
cr7 if not for anything he won the ucl unlike henry that made us lose it angry angry
do you know that if not for Terry, cr7 would have made united lose the ucl?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 9:23am On Mar 21, 2019
Greatihex:
do you know that if not for Terry, cr7 would have made united lose the ucl?
you can't blame terry for penalty shoot out miss. TH14 ran riot on barca defense that day we should have been out of sight even with a man down
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 9:27am On Mar 21, 2019
gensteejay:

Ronaldo, IMO. He even won FIFA World Footballer of the Year award in 2008 and UEFA Club Footballer of the Year in 2007-2008 with Manchester United.

I'm not in anyway trying to undermine Ronaldo's effort for utd but I think Henry's impact in the premier league was something else...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 21, 2019
thorrvik55:

I'm not in anyway trying to undermine Ronaldo's effort for utd but I think Henry's impact in the premier league was something else...
CR7's impact on EPL then trumps that of Henry. (Not downplaying Henry's impact on the league though.)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 21, 2019
By the time we start listing out their achievements in England in that period, the difference will be clear: Ronaldo is a more accomplished player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 9:45am On Mar 21, 2019
gensteejay:
By the time we start listing out their achievements in England in that period, the difference will be clear: Ronaldo is a more achieved player.

Henry's career cannot be compared to ronaldo's but in this case we are only taking their time in the premier league into consideration...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Branzy(m): 9:46am On Mar 21, 2019
Salah has just scored once in 2 months and nobody is talking about it�����

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 9:48am On Mar 21, 2019
Branzy:
Salah has just scored once in 2 months and nobody is talking about it�����

He is d GREATEST AFRICAN TO HAVE PLAYED IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE dats why

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:54am On Mar 21, 2019
thorrvik55:

HENRY OR RONALDO(CR7)?

CR7 for me

The guy was very good in the EPL. We won back to back to back EPL with Ronaldo. Got to a lot of cup finals and won some. He pushed a lot of players to do very well, probably above their weight

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 10:20am On Mar 21, 2019
thorrvik55:

HENRY OR RONALDO(CR7)?

what rubbish is this? What impact did Ronaldo have in the premier league to be compared to Henry who is arguably the greatest foreign player to ever play in England. Be kiaful

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 10:30am On Mar 21, 2019
Melvyn11:

what rubbish is this? What impact did Ronaldo have in the premier league to be compared to Henry who is arguably the greatest foreign player to ever play in England. Be kiaful
118goals in 6yrs playing as a winger in a traditional 4 4 2, winning three pl titles in a row, reached two CL FINALS won one and also scored in the final, won the club world cup, won top scorer in the CL and PL, won the puskas award, and was POTY once. he did all dis under the age of 24.

also scored 42 goals in a season playing as a winger in a 4 4 2.. Goat stuff mehn cool

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DeadPresidents: 10:36am On Mar 21, 2019
Ronaldo >>>> Henry.

The fact that he was (and still remains) the only English Premier League modern era player to win the FIFA best player of the year award edges it for me.

Henry was a flat track bully and big game choker who had to go and play second fiddle to another G.O.A.T to win a Champions League.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6950) (6951) (6952) (6953) (6954) (6955) (6956) ... (19357) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m), Ibime(m), Amoto94(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.