Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,868 members, 7,851,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:44 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6952) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10699989 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6949) (6950) (6951) (6952) (6953) (6954) (6955) ... (19356) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
sod09:
nah I don't believe that shít

You don’t believe it exist or you don’t believe in it are two different things .

I’m a Muslim myself I believe it exist but don’t believe in it.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
gensteejay:

Everything is juju to the ignorant black man. In your arrogance and ignorance as a religionist, you actually believe only this our small planet holds life because Yahweh chose it for his religion?

There are several other realities apart from ours. In a universe that houses hundreds of billions of planets, it is unreasonable to think only planet Earth has living beings in it. So, there are other realities apart from ours and one doesn't play around with some esoteric procedures, ludicrously.

Calling beings in other realities "demons" shows folly as some of them are good and others are bad, just we humans.

Everything is juju to religionists. Even the phone you're pressing is juju. What you don't understand, you term them as juju or supernatural.
are you not confused like this?
You don't believe in juju, no supernatural. Yet one should not play around with esoteric procedures. No God. This is confusion.

Point of correction, i am not a religionist. I am a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 10:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
afrodoc2:
[b]

If Olorun is Abrahmovic who is Marina Granovskaia, and more importantly who is the Emenalo we can blame for all the world's problems?
Chai! This dr sha
grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
raumdeuter:

If you are sure of your facts present it, Its not everything you will turn to a begging opportunity and make everyone know you are hungry
But this is not usually what you say when you are sure of your facts.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
HanksAnuku:
Omo this Theresa May Speech....

Wetin she talk?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
gensteejay:

There are different versions of The Dead Sea Scrolls online. Is it reasonable to cite such books as a piece of evidence of the existence of juju, when its genuineness can't be ascertained?

This is not the kind of books to cite as evidence to back a claim.
oga stop running around
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
This is one reason I hate international breaks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
afrodoc2:
[b]

If Olorun is Abrahmovic who is Marina Granovskaia, and more importantly who is the Emenalo we can blame for all the world's problems?

Marina is Mary. Even her name is Russian for Mary.

Emenalo is Lucifer who got cast out of Heaven (Chelsea) to Earth (Monaco), then finally cast out of Earth (Monaco) to hell (unemployment).

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
Greatihex:
are you not confused like this?
You don't believe in juju, no supernatural. Yet one should not play around with esoteric procedures. No God. This is confusion.

Point of correction, i am not a religionist. I am a Christian.
Of course, you're not. grin

Christianity is a way of life, not a religion grin. Gross self-deceit.
Let's close the chapter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ibime:

Emenalo is Lucifer who got cast out of Heaven (Chelsea) to Earth (Monaco), then finally cast out of Earth (Monaco) to hell (unemployment).

Wow. Logically and systemically explained. Your scriptural sagacity is gargantuan. You should be a priest, even if it is Fenibaso you worship.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ibime:

Sharrap. I won FPL in 2012. [/b]That's why I'm one of only 8 managers to win that game from over 500 players, [b]all thanks to Fenibeso.

Hanksanuku and chic2pimp would not jump on this, but will be disturbing innocent people like me and skimpled, who never slaughtered even a rat for atonement, for sure correct scores. sad

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
gensteejay:

Please, let's stop this discussion on religion. Reading about these things is a personal endeavor. Everything is online in books and websites on philosophy if you wish to read more about the subject. Reading the Bible and other holy books of religions critically will give one a deeper understanding of these things.
this is where all your problem started. You were reading the word of God with your carnal knowledge, instead of studying it with the help of the holy spirit.

The message of the cross is foolishness unto those who are not saved, but unto those who are saved, it is the power of God.

There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof is the way of death.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2019
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
Greatihex:
this is where all your problem started. You were reading the word of God with your carnal knowledge, instead of studying it with the help of the holy spirit.

The message of the cross is foolishness unto those who are not saved, but unto those who are saved, it is the power of God.

There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof is the way of death.
Baba, free this matter na. No need to come dey bring Holyspirit inside am.

We go detail this thread.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 10:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
I
airmark:

Hanksanuku and chic2pimp would not jump on this, but will be disturbing innocent people like me and skimpled, who never slaughtered even a rat for atonement, for sure correct scores. sad
Bros FBS fit don slaughter like 3 rams for Willian to captain Chelsea o grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 10:38pm On Mar 20, 2019
Be like say ibime used ramdeuter money kill ram for fenibeso grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
SkimpleD:
Baba, free this matter na. No need to come dey bring Holyspirit inside am.
We go detail this thread.
i don Free am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:47pm On Mar 20, 2019
raumdeuter:

Can you hide your face with this useless thing you just posted

Mata had the highest assists that season not Hidden Hazard

You are not blind ogbeni
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
SkimpleD:
I

Shebi we for contribute money for Fenibeso for ram, make Morata get the fighting spirit of a ram and stop falling.

Who Fenibeso epp here apart from Ibime? sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
gensteejay:

People that kill others because they don't practise their religion and force/coerce them to worship their god (like Prophet Muhammad and his companions and Usman dan Fodio did to propagate Islam) are terrorists.

My Quran tells me the complete opposite though .

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
HanksAnuku:

*coughs nervously*

grin grin grin guy why...i almost fell off the stairs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ibime:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 11:42pm On Mar 20, 2019
airmark:

Shebi we for contribute money for Fenibeso for ram, make Morata get the fighting spirit of a ram and stop falling.

Who Fenibeso epp here apart from Ibime? sad
Na the part where Dayo notices that his 100 bucks was donated to Fenibeso as burnt offerings dey mad me grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 12:38am On Mar 21, 2019
grin grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 12:40am On Mar 21, 2019
Olorun is Abrahmovic..

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:23am On Mar 21, 2019
TalabiAudu:
Olorun is Abrahmovic..

grin grin grin grin grin

He meant to say Abrahamic. It took me 2 seconds to catch his meaning. I had to do a double take. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:36am On Mar 21, 2019
Ibime:

He meant to say Abrahamic. It took me 2 seconds to catch his meaning. I had to do a double take. cheesy

Lol i knew immediately. But when he repeated it i was like "bia, be kiaful". cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:25am On Mar 21, 2019
popizaino:

My Quran tells me the complete opposite though .
Greatihex:

Funny and predictable. Ok
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:46am On Mar 21, 2019
SkimpleD:
I
lol. SkimpleD, please focus on making your ministry grow. cheesy

Willian already na captain na. tongue grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:01am On Mar 21, 2019
Away from all other talks....

Please shey we fit continue with the L hall of shame theme. The biggest L ever seen or given or earned cheesy in the history of NL or perhaps mankind?

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:59am On Mar 21, 2019
FBS:

Please shey we fit continue with the L hall of shame theme. The biggest L ever seen or given or earned cheesy in the history of NL or perhaps mankind?

Thank you.

airmark:

He(Sergi Roberto) should permanently send busquets to irani league by summer. He still looks malnurished sometimes on the ball, in 2 years time he will be at the top with the likes of Krychowiak, matic , coquelin and co

This is a concentrated L here. Its so thick like condensed milk

Why this takes the cake is that it combined 4 different players together in one post who we were told in 2yrs time will be at the top

Sergi Roberto is a part player for Barca
Matic is cursed regularly at Man Utd
Coquelin is now a part player for Valencia
While krychokewack is at the top of the Siberia after being bundled out of PSG and relegated West Brom

1 post o less than 2 lines, Multiple LLLLLLLLLs

I doubt you can find any other post filled with Ls

19 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:04am On Mar 21, 2019
FBS:

Thank you.

A Close second will be

airmark:
Krychowiak, kante, wanyama >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>busquits all day, everyday

Who knows whats happening to Wanyama these days?
Kante has been chased from DM by a jogginghoe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6949) (6950) (6951) (6952) (6953) (6954) (6955) ... (19356) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lordfalcao(m), Vischy and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.