Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,656 members, 7,851,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:49 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6950) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10694879 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6947) (6948) (6949) (6950) (6951) (6952) (6953) ... (19354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:42pm On Mar 20, 2019
afrodoc2:

This table you are shaking.......
The route you are taking will destroy this thread. You are a muslim, just let it go.

The guy want bring "God does not beget and is not begotten" pattern enter grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 7:42pm On Mar 20, 2019
gensteejay:

El is the high God; you're very wrong — in the voice of an El worshipper

You can read about El online; the god's name was stolen and imported into Abrahamic religions in form of hell, just like every other concept in those religions were stolen and plagiarised from much earlier religions.

Several gods and goddesses have claimed to be the High God residing in the sky in the past just like Yahweh and Allah are doing now.

Olorun did it in Yorubaland. Chukwu and Chineke did it Iboland. Likewise Zeus, Brahma, Vishinus, etc.

Personally, I feel all these entities were created by God as giant men that first set foot on this planet and designed our forefathers using DNA cloning and sequencing, organ printing and replication, etc. And people worship them thinking they are God.

So who is this God?

I want to see how confused you are.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 7:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
Greatihex:
he is topping the assists chart this season, will chelsea win the league?

Even if hazard tops assist chart when season ends set raumdeuter will still come and tell us dat he is a failure because d minute per assist ratio is too much...

The funniest part is dat dis same person rates salah as d greatest African to have played in EPL (even tho say salah Neva win d least spoon) and considers zlatan ibrahimovic's career a failure (despite d fact dat he was banging goals across Europe)

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 7:45pm On Mar 20, 2019
sod09:
but Jesus/God was killed like a thief
Are you saying the Bible confused us with John 3:16
it was the plan from the on set. Even before the creation of the world. Did he not rise?

He said he has the power to give his life and take it up again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:45pm On Mar 20, 2019
This debate while fun has neither head nor tail. The syncretism that was mentioned was neither perfect nor complete so not all the figures in the various pantheons have equivalents.

There is no trinitarian doctrine in Yoruba mythology and it will be impossible for either side to prove conclusively who the equivalent of Jesus is in Yoruba or any other pantheon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 7:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
airmark:

You should have asked for video evidence before believing what you were taught in school or read.

People told you they witnessed things with their eyes, one even confirmed he used in the past, one asked you to come over as specimen, you didn't believe, asking for video evidence or we should use rat as specimen. But you foolishly believed the story of people you never met about the history of religion and colonialism, written by multiple authors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ibime:

The guy want bring "God does not beget and is not begotten" pattern enter grin

Lol.
There are 2 things that can destroy any gathering of Nigerians; Tribalism, and Christian/Muslim hatred. This debate and this place can survive as long as we don't make it about Jesus or Mohammed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
Greatihex:
he is topping the assists chart this season, will chelsea win the league?

Topping with how many assists?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
Greatihex:
But how come Hazard goals won more points than any other player in the league?

How many points has Hazards goals won?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
gensteejay:

Look at this ignorant guy grin

Mixing up history and science grin

They are 2 different fields with distinct methodologies and techniques for researching about things.

What makes a piece of evidence valid is not the fact that it's a video or book. It's the content and logic behind it.

You don't expect me to trust what religionists say as the truth without credible evidence, in form of a video or book/journals.

Few years ago, I used to be a Muslim, so I know how religionists twist facts and cook up outright lies to suit their agenda.

When discussing historical facts, we rely on accounts of people, physical evidence like sites, shrines, and books.

What I stated about Olorun, Fenibeso, and other gods here are common knowledge around the country, which older people know, and they are even corroborated by books, written Nigerian and African authors.

I can cite scholarly journals on this subject, if necessary.

Can you provide evidence of juju from books and scholarly journals, other than mere hearsay and tales?
tomorrow you will be claiming that you are well read.

So you don't know that there are spell books.

If you want to know about juju, you Can google about demons and their sigils. Follow the instructions on how to summon the demons and come to tell your story.

https://oulbooks.com/blogs/news/strangest-books-ever-created

https://listverse.com/2017/01/21/10-mysterious-books-you-will-want-to-own/

https://m.ranker.com/list/unexplained-books/juliet-bennett-rylah

If you can get them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
thorrvik55:

Even if hazard tops assist chart when season ends set raumdeuter will still come and tell us dat he is a failure because d minute per assist ratio is too much...

The funniest part is dat dis same person rates salah as d greatest African to have played in EPL (even tho say salah Neva win d least spoon) and considers zlatan ibrahimovic's career a failure (despite d fact dat he was banging goals across Europe)

Previous assist leaders used to assist 16, 19 goals per season lets see if Hazard after 7 seasons in the EPL can match them

I rate Salah because he broke the goals record in the EPL and Zlatan because he didnt perform at the top level like CL world cup or Euro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
afrodoc2:

Lol.
There are 2 things that can destroy any gathering of Nigerians; Tribalism, and Christian/Muslim hatred. This debate and this place can survive as long as we don't make it about Jesus or Mohammed.
lol..honestly I was not going there.
I was having this conversation cos it's here, what I wanted to draw out is we will never agree if this continues just like the children of isrealites speaking different languages
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 8:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
odizeey:
it was the plan from the on set. Even before the creation of the world. Did he not rise?

He said he has the power to give his life and take it up again.
I know bro...a God or god can never be killed by mortals.
I was just following the holy book
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
larride:

So who is this God?

I want to see how confused you are.
I feel God is existence itself and everything (man, animals, planets, universe, etc., resides in its brain as "living things" with consciousness, just like our memories are "living things" in our brain. Such a God isn't jealous or vengeful or demand worship, like we have in religions. Those traits are signs of weakness and insecurity.

God/The All is unknowable as only the deep can understand the deep. So, such a God is nameless, formless, has no religion, no tribe. IMO, we are all parts of God.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
Greatihex:

If you want to know about juju, you Can google about demons and their sigils. Follow the instructions on how to summon the demons and come to tell your story.

If you can get them
Spell books? Spells wey I don see tire for Merlin, The Magician. Lol

Are those claims corroborated in scholarly articles and books of experts?

There are scholarly articles on the history of all these gods online. Can you offer the same evidence for juju grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
afrodoc2:

This debate while fun has neither head nor tail. The syncretism that was mentioned was neither perfect nor complete so not all the figures in the various pantheons have equivalents.

There is no trinitarian doctrine in Yoruba mythology and it will be impossible for either side to prove conclusively who the equivalent of Jesus is in Yoruba or any other pantheon.

God bless you Doc.

In the Yoruba mythology. Olorun is the supreme ruler of everything. Man has no contact with him, He requires no human ritual from anyone and He does not interfere in their affairs. The Orisha are like messengers or link between Him and man. He gives directions through these Orishas.

In Yoruba mythology, there’s no equivalent of Jesus.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
Greatihex:

If you can get them
Do you honestly think that I have never heard about or read some of these books when I made that statement?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
sod09:
I know bro...a God or god can never be killed by mortals.
I was just following the holy book
Mk we just forget. NA deep issue.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
odizeey:
Mk we just forget. NA deep issue.
yeah very deep
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
raumdeuter:

How can Hidden Hazard be the best performer in 2017, when Kante and Azpi were there? Or how in 2015 when Costa and fabregas were

Kane and Salah do their jobs. Last season Salah topped the scorers chart Kane did some seasons back. When has Hazard ever topped goals or assist chart for Chelsea never mind the entire league

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
popizaino:
lol

Can you hide your face with this useless thing you just posted

Mata had the highest assists that season not Hidden Hazard

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
gensteejay:

Spell books? Spells wey I don see tire for Merlin, The Magician. Lol

Are those claims corroborated in scholarly articles and books of experts?

There are scholarly articles on the history of all these gods online. Can you offer the same evidence for juju grin
you are confused. You are not even sure of What you believe in.

If you are so confident that there is no juju, carry out the exercise and come and tell us your experience with honesty. You Can still go and meet Griffon

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
raumdeuter:

How many points has Hazards goals won?
2015 oga. Don't run o. You still want me to prove it? 36k
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
gensteejay:

It's always good to read about different religions so one can gain deeper insight into life issues. It's a personal endeavour.

When Europeans and Arabs brought their religions into our lands a few hundred years ago, people knew little of Jehovah/Yahweh, Jesus, Allah. To familiarise the people with these entities, they told them Jehovah means God in Hebrew and Olorun/Olohun in Yoruba, or Chukwu/Chineke in Ibo.

Olorun, Sango, Ogun, Oya, Chukwu, Chineke and the likes were all local deities Africans used to worship before slave masters and colonialists from Rome and[b] terrorists from Arabia[/b] brought their own gods into Africa and merged the traits of Yahweh, Allah with those of our indigenous gods.

This mischievous act of combining various ideologies or beliefs is called syncretism and twists historical facts and myths about gods in religions.

But those that know the history of religions understand how powerful people use religion to colonize and dominate weaker people. It's all political.

For instance, some Muslims pray to Olohun as Allah but Olorun has Obatala as a son, as depicted in historical facts about the deity, but Allah has no child or son, as stated in Qur'an.

The syncretism causes confusion. To get rid of the confusion, it's wise to read the history of religions and the history of different gods, such as Yahweh, Allah, Jesus, Olorun, El, Gilgamesh, that people worship in religions.

It's all deceit and mind control.

Why do you refer the Muslims as terrorist ?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
Greatihex:
2015 oga. Don't run o. You still want me to prove it? 36k

If you are hungry and someone told you Nairaland was created to feed you, go meet them and tell them they lied

Go and harvest underwears instead
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
gensteejay:

Do you honestly think that I have never heard about or read some of these books when I made that statement?
which of them did you read?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
Greatihex:
you are confused. You are not even sure of What you believe in.

If you are so confident that there is no juju, carry out the exercise and come and tell us your experience with honesty. You Can still go and meet Griffon
Everything is juju to the ignorant black man. In your arrogance and ignorance as a religionist, you actually believe only this our small planet holds life because Yahweh chose it for his religion?

There are several other realities apart from ours. In a universe that houses hundreds of billions of planets, it is unreasonable to think only planet Earth has living beings in it. So, there are other realities apart from ours and one doesn't play around with some esoteric procedures, ludicrously.

Calling beings in other realities "demons" shows folly as some of them are good and others are bad, just we humans.

Everything is juju to religionists. Even the phone you're pressing is juju. What you don't understand, you term them as juju or supernatural.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
raumdeuter:

If you are hungry and someone told you Nairaland was created to feed you, go meet them and tell them they lied

Go and harvest underwears instead
hahahahahahaha.

Oga raumdeuter!!! This is exactly how you behave when you don't have your usual facts to back you.

Are you afraid of facts now?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 20, 2019
Greatihex:
which of them did you read?
There are different versions of The Dead Sea Scrolls online. Is it reasonable to cite such books as a piece of evidence of the existence of juju, when its genuineness can't be ascertained?

This is not the kind of books to cite as evidence to back a claim.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
HanksAnuku:
SkimpleD are you truly a man of God?

Like a real ordained minister
Yes Boss cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 8:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
larride:

God bless you Doc.

In the Yoruba mythology. Olorun is the supreme ruler of everything. Man has no contact with him, He requires no human ritual from anyone and He does not interfere in their affairs. The Orisha are like messengers or link between Him and man. He gives directions through these Orishas.

In Yoruba mythology, there’s no equivalent of Jesus.

Obviously there's no Jesus in Yoruba mythology....

but if Olorun is now the name of a Christian God, then what point exactly are you trying to make?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
afrodoc2:

This table you are shaking.......
The route you are taking will destroy this thread. You are a muslim, just let it go.
You are wise boss!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6947) (6948) (6949) (6950) (6951) (6952) (6953) ... (19354) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto, andrewbaba44, Bluelines69 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.