Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6951) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10589132 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6948) (6949) (6950) (6951) (6952) (6953) (6954) ... (19240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
popizaino:

Why do you refer the Muslims as terrorist ?
People that kill others because they don't practise their religion and force/coerce them to worship their god (like Prophet Muhammad and his companions and Usman dan Fodio did to propagate Islam) are terrorists.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
Greatihex:
hahahahahahaha.

Oga !!! This is exactly how you behave when you don't have your usual facts to back you.

Are you afraid of facts now?

If you are sure of your facts present it, Its not everything you will turn to a begging opportunity and make everyone know you are hungry

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
SkimpleD:

Yes Boss cool

Bro are you spirit filled?
Do you dream dreams and see visions as prophesied in Acts 2:17?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:38pm On Mar 20, 2019
HanksAnuku:

Skimple only has wetdreams

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 8:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
HanksAnuku:

Yes boss, I do.

It was first written in Joel 2 vs 28. Apostle Peter was referencing the Old Testament in Acts 2:17

cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 8:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
raumdeuter:

grin grin grin

Baba, I notice say you no just wan out mouth for this religion matter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
gensteejay:

People that kill others because they don't practise their religion and force/coerce them to worship their god (like Prophet Muhammad and his companions and Usman dan Fodio did to propagate Islam) are terrorists.
Sod09, this true?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 8:44pm On Mar 20, 2019
SkimpleD:

Yes boss, I do.

It was first written in Joel 2 vs 28. Apostle Peter was referencing the Old Testament in Acts 2:17

cool
Very Good.

Guy abeg you dey see better odds?

All these apprentice babalawos on the thread only seem interested in nacking people with ring and making them eat grass.

If you be a son of God, turn this stone into bread ticket into millions in cash abeg.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:44pm On Mar 20, 2019
HanksAnuku:

Obviously there's no Jesus in Yoruba mythology....

but if Olorun is now the name of a Christian God, then what point exactly are you trying to make?

Nihilist, you be Yoruba and I am sure you understand what I am talking about. Yorubas has been calling their mythical supreme ruler/being Olorun before they came in contact with Christianity or Muslim.

Olorun in Yoruba means supreme ruler/The One Above All. It’s not a name of a Christian God.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2019
raumdeuter:

You never know.

Skimple might be like adeboye who sips Lipton with the most high.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 8:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
larride:

Nihilist, you be Yoruba and I am sure you understand what I am talking about. Yorubas has been calling their mythical supreme ruler/being Olorun before they came in contact with Christianity or Muslim.

Olorun in Yoruba means supreme ruler/The One Above All. It’s not a name of a Christian God.

Olorun is not the name of a Christian God? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
gensteejay:

Stop shaking this table. We've told Sod09 to stop shaking "son of God" table, you've gone to shake another table.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 8:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
gensteejay:

It's always good to read about different religions so one can gain deeper insight into life issues. It's a personal endeavour.

When Europeans and Arabs brought their religions into our lands a few hundred years ago, people knew little of Jehovah/Yahweh, Jesus, Allah. To familiarise the people with these entities, they told them Jehovah means God in Hebrew and Olorun/Olohun in Yoruba, or Chukwu/Chineke in Ibo.

Olorun, Sango, Ogun, Oya, Chukwu, Chineke and the likes were all local deities Africans used to worship before slave masters and colonialists from Rome and terrorists from Arabia brought their own gods into Africa and merged the traits of Yahweh, Allah with those of our indigenous gods.

This mischievous act of combining various ideologies or beliefs is called syncretism and twists historical facts and myths about gods in religions.

But those that know the history of religions understand how powerful people use religion to colonize and dominate weaker people. It's all political.

For instance, some Muslims pray to Olohun as Allah but Olorun has Obatala as a son, as depicted in historical facts about the deity, but Allah has no child or son, as stated in Qur'an.

The syncretism causes confusion. To get rid of the confusion, it's wise to read the history of religions and the history of different gods, such as Yahweh, Allah, Jesus, Olorun, El, Gilgamesh, that people worship in religions.

It's all deceit and mind control.

Sorry, I’m just seeing this now Baba.

I read through your submissions and I must say it’s quite revealing. I’m a very open minded person. I tend to seek new knowledge so as to gain new grounds and dimensions. That being said, the highlighted part got me man and I would want to ask;

1. what truly constitute a man’s belief system?
2. Ever heard or experienced an “encounter” with any supreme being or gods? Real or dream or visions?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NOBODYY: 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2019
Boring talks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ibime:

Stop shaking this table. We've told Sod09 to stop shaking "son of God" table, you've gone to shake another table.

sad OK
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
HanksAnuku:

Very Good.

All these apprentice babalawos on the thread only seem interested in nacking people with ring and making them eat grass.

If you be a son of God, turn this stone into bread ticket into millions in cash abeg.

grin grin grin

I knew this was coming right from the set up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2019
afrodoc2:

Lol.
There are 2 things that can destroy any gathering of Nigerians; Tribalism, and Christian/Muslim hatred. This debate and this place can survive as long as we don't make it about Jesus or Mohammed.

More oil to your head doc.

This is applicable to the entire European football section. If we indulged explicit religious and cultural arguments no thread on this section will survive. Considering the number of intellectuals on this section, houses go begin burn from here.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
SkimpleD:

Sorry, I’m just seeing this now Baba.

I read through your submissions and I must say it’s quite revealing. I’m a very open minded person. I tend to seek new knowledge so as to gain new grounds and dimensions. That being said, the highlighted part got me man and I would want to ask;

1. what truly constitute a man’s belief system?
2. Ever heard or experienced an “encounter” with any supreme being or gods? Real or dream or visions?
Please, let's stop this discussion on religion. Reading about these things is a personal endeavor. Everything is online in books and websites on philosophy if you wish to read more about the subject. Reading the Bible and other holy books of religions critically will give one a deeper understanding of these things.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ibime:

grin grin grin

I knew this was coming right from the set up.

I just remembered that story.

I swear that passage be like Nairaland argument...

The amala turning no be here.

Let's see if Skimple is about that prosperity gospel.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
HanksAnuku:

Very Good.

I would be very sincere with you egbon.

While in the Uni days, I could foresee the winner of football matches and predict them correctly. It was like a vision of seeing a particular team celebrating at the final whistle and then seeing the scores.

2012 Champions league final between Chelsea and Bayern, I predicted it correctly. I wasn’t the betting type, so niqqas used it, placed bets and won. My roommate then won a 25k bet on Chelsea winning.

It was becoming a regular and normal thing for me. So, I kept flexing. When I became serious with God’s work and the ministry, I could not, I mean I stopped seeing winners of matches.

That was how I predicted wrongly the winner of the World Cup final between Argentina vs Germany. I lost my Alawee savings that night embarassed. My guys lost a lot too. Cos I gave them assurance

When I inquired from God, he told me that if I keep towing that lane, I would totally deviate from what he has truly called me for. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 8:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
gensteejay:

Please, let's stop this discussion on religion. Reading about these things is a personal endeavor. Everything is online in books and websites on philosophy if you wish to read more about the subject. Reading the Bible and other holy books of religions critically will give one a deeper understanding of these things.
Cool.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
SkimpleD:

I would be very sincere with you egbon.

While in the Uni days, I could foresee the winner of football matches and predict them correctly. It was like a vision of seeing a particular team celebrating at the final whistle and then seeing the scores.

2012 Champions league final between Chelsea and Bayern, I predicted it correctly. I wasn’t the betting type, so niqqas used it, placed bets and won. My roommate then won a 25k bet on Chelsea winning.

It was becoming a regular and normal thing for me. So, I kept flexing. When I became serious with God’s work and the ministry, I could not, I mean I stopped seeing winners of matches.

That was how I predicted wrongly the winner of the World Cup final between Argentina vs Germany. I lost my Alawee savings that night embarassed. My guys lost a lot too. Cos I gave them assurance

When I inquired from God, he told me that if I keep towing that lane, I would totally deviate from what he has truly called me for. undecided

*coughs nervously*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 9:14pm On Mar 20, 2019
larride:

I don’t need to go grab any book because I’m a full blooded Yoruba. It’s obvious you are not Yoruba.

When I say you spew a lot of rubbish with so much confidence you actually think I’m abusing you. Your ignorance is legendary.

Olorun is what Yorubas call God even before religion came to these side. Olorun and Jesus does not have the same trait.

Yorubas call Jesus OLUWA. OLUWA is different from OLORUN. When you say Jesus is Lord it translates loosely to Jesu Ni Oluwa. OLUWA means Lord.

Olorun/Olodumare/Eledumare - Yoruba
Yahweh/Jehovah - Hebrew
Allah - Arabic
God - English

So I ask you again, is Olorun Jesus?
olorun Is abrahmovic.
divine yoruba god Is olodumare.

olorun/olohun was coined after abrahmovic religion came by yoruba bible translator. (Ajayi crowther)

olorun means eni ti oni orun (heaven or sky owner)

no yoruba god lives or hides in heaven

olodumare Is the divine yoruba god in the class of yaweh or allah
And he doesnt live in heaven.

thats why olorun Was used in yoruba bible instead of olodumare.

though you might say olodumare Is yaweh but that depends on how neutral you are to religion

Just like some people say or believe that allah Is yaweh and some people argue otherwise.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
SkimpleD:

Sod09, this true?
if this is true I'm sure he's a dead man walking grin
He didn't listen to news recently or choose to ignore

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2019
sod09:
if this is true I'm sure he's a dead man walking grin
He didn't listen to news recently or choose to ignore
Make we kuku leave the matter abeg.

All man don lock up shop
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:38pm On Mar 20, 2019
SkimpleD:
grin grin grin

Baba, I notice say you no just wan out mouth for this religion matter

I dont need to because people are very touchy about their religion, whether Xtians or Moslems

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 9:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
Omo this Theresa May Speech....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:42pm On Mar 20, 2019
HanksAnuku:
You never know.
Skimple might be like adeboye who sips Lipton with the most high.

All I see are people who are trying to draw a 1 to 1 parallel between 2 unrelated religions
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 9:42pm On Mar 20, 2019
seems like no deal is back on the table cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
raumdeuter:

All I see are people who are trying to draw a 1 to 1 parallel between 2 unrelated religions

To me, larride is just being facetious.

Everyone knows Oluwa/Olorun now refers to the Christian God in most people's heads

So I'm not sure what argument he's making...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:51pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ibime:

After i just said we should leave Jesus AND Mohammed out of it. They sha should not derail this thread patapata.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
[b]
NinjaMetahuman:
olorun Is abrahmovic.
[/b]divine yoruba god Is olodumare.

olorun/olohun was coined after [b]abrahmovic [/b]religion came by yoruba bible translator. (Ajayi crowther)

olorun means eni ti oni orun (heaven or sky owner)

no yoruba god lives or hides in heaven

olodumare Is the divine yoruba god in the class of yaweh or allah
And he doesnt live in heaven.

thats why olorun Was used in yoruba bible instead of olodumare.

though you might say olodumare Is yaweh but that depends on how neutral you are to religion

Just like some people say or believe that allah Is yaweh and some people argue otherwise.

If Olorun is Abrahmovic who is Marina Granovskaia, and more importantly who is the Emenalo we can blame for all the world's problems?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6948) (6949) (6950) (6951) (6952) (6953) (6954) ... (19240) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.