Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,785 members, 7,813,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10465083 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7114) (7115) (7116) (7117) (7118) (7119) (7120) ... (19129) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 7:29am On Apr 23, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Why e go pain me when it's not true. The rate at which dt guy dey always come here come laugh whenever u post dt nonsense dey always baffle me. grin grin grin

He'll now be acting like a good guy, d olodo dey secretly dey laugh, laugh wey go kill am las las

I don't understand how someone won't come here to post for many days but once he sees, 'dey snatch ur gf' hin go carry hin leprose finger kon pick out that post dey laugh.

Thunda fire you Chic2pimp. Laugh if u wanna laugh to dt post, but no dey do like say u dey support me. Good nyt.
lol no mind dem agbaya bros.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:38am On Apr 23, 2019
pamcode:
lol no mind dem agbaya bros.

Raumdeuter would even say, My younger brother snatched my gf....which younger bro snatched gf, we have never dated same girl b4... I no know where hin dey see that rubbish post. grin grin grin

Trust that buffoon to look for the post and still laugh, then he'll go off for days until he sees that kinda post again... I just taya.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:42am On Apr 23, 2019
RuuDie:

Imagine pipu that have Sarri as their manager will be dragging to call Pep fraud... as if Roman no go use cane pursue all of dem comot from the under bridge with immediate alacrity if Pep say e wan coach Chelsea grin grin grin

Roman na mumu too he might go for Fraudiola.

He was just being pushed around by iddiotic advisers. Who approved a Sarri, who never won anything and sacked Conte, that won epl in his first attempt? Even Fraudiola couldn't achieve that, with millions spent.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:50am On Apr 23, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Raumdeuter would even say, My younger brother snatched my gf....which younger bro snatched gf, we have never dated same girl b4... I no know where hin dey see that rubbish post. grin grin grin

Trust that buffoon to look for the post and still laugh, then he'll go off for days until he sees that kinda post again... I just taya.

grin

Your uncle na agbaya.

You no see as apari raumdeuter, hasn't been hammering on goals+assists to rate attackers this season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:52am On Apr 23, 2019
Hazard is a complete fool. this nigga was busy playing rubbish yesternight, walking on the pitch with the ball. slowing down our attack with so much confidence, doing one thing again and again even after seeing that it is not working. what kind of nonsense is that?

for 90mins, this nigga never cut in to the right to take a shot. always hugging the touchline. i was so pissed with the fool yesternight.

what i don't know is between hazard, the club and sarri who is more foolish.

how a club will so depend on one player that when he refuses to turn up, it is game over.
sarri has turned our play to meaningless passes without shots.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:56am On Apr 23, 2019
Elnino4ladies:
Hudson-Odoi injured
the was atrocious before getting injured for his foolishness. all the players were just misbehaving
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:02am On Apr 23, 2019
raumdeuter:
Team close to dropping points and you dey do Rabona
seriously, the thing vex eh. the speed i use call the guy idiot that moment eh.

but, by your standard, he has already contributed to goal. he has played well. sorry.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 23, 2019
Greatihex:
Hazard is a complete fool. this nigga was busy playing rubbish yesternight, walking on the pitch with the ball. slowing down our attack with so much confidence, doing one thing again and again even after seeing that it is not working. what kind of nonsense is that?

for 90mins, this nigga never cut in to the right to take a shot. always hugging the touchline. i was so pissed with the fool yesternight.

what i don't know is between hazard, the club and sarri who is more foolish.

how a club will so depend on one player that when he refuses to turn up, it is game over.
sarri has turned our play to meaningless passes without shots.
You're just overreacting. Hazard had a decent game yesterday, had an assist and was the Man of the Match. He played quite well but his game dropped when the match was around 70 minutes and most of the corner kicks he took were poor.

Chelsea need a better corner kick taker.

The bulk of the blame from that match should go to Sarri for his tactical rigidity and also our defence. Pairing Higuain, who also had a good game yesterday, with Giroud at the front would have given us a better result.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:06am On Apr 23, 2019
rationalmind:
But why does Hazard take corner kicks? He hardly beats the first man. When he does, he never finds his team mate
as in eh, he doesn't add power to the crosses and the fool continued to take it like that without trying to do it differently.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:09am On Apr 23, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Not only defence jare, all of them were stupid, Hazard o, attack o, midfield, defence, Coach, asst, coach, owner, board, all of them are useless. I only pity those fans paying to watch our matches live.

We wey dey watch on TV sef, we are frustrated.
all of them. all
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:12am On Apr 23, 2019
raumdeuter:

Actually the GPA will be the points

City will be the guy who made 4.94 GPA while Arsenal the one who made 4.52.
well, like I said, nobody really cares about the points. As in , it's not even referenced to him or his squad in anyway. But during Wenger time, we knew how it was all over the place then. It tells you the significance one have over the other
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:15am On Apr 23, 2019
HanksAnuku:
RLC impressed me today.

The guy that sold us Kepa should arrested for robbery
so average to the core. i no know who go dey trigger average goalkeeper clause when people like pickford dey.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:26am On Apr 23, 2019
TalabiAudu:
Wait, how is today's game Hazard's fault? shocked

Man that was our best player today.
Abi no be the same match I watch?
that the problem. if that rubbish display from hazard yesternight could be the best from a team like chelsea, don't you think the club is doomed?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 8:31am On Apr 23, 2019
raumdeuter:

O ti dun werey. Ko to se oju kanta bi torchlight OPC

Gbe body e, gbe soul e

grin grin grin grin grin

This old man is a bastard

wtf grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 8:32am On Apr 23, 2019
gensteejay:

You're just overreacting. Hazard had a decent game yesterday, had an assist and was the Man of the Match. He played quite well but his game dropped when the match was around 70 minutes and most of the corner kicks he took were poor.

The bulk of the blame from that match should go to Sarri for his tactical rigidity and also our defence. Pairing Higuain, who also had a good game yesterday, with Giroud at the front would have given us a better result.

Ben Mee was the sky sports MOTM
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:34am On Apr 23, 2019
diggz:

Unlimited still thinks the fraud is a good keeper. What I dont like...I will never like. Kepa is a useless keeper.
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:36am On Apr 23, 2019
gensteejay:

no. you can't tell me that someone who could not cut in to the right to take a shot for 90 min had a good game. someone who continued to hug the touchline , walking with the ball, delivering weak setpieces had a good game. the only reasonable thing he did yesterday was that assist to kante.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 23, 2019
HanksAnuku:

Ben Mee was the sky sports MOTM
Hazard was BBC's.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:54am On Apr 23, 2019
pamcode:
Oh lord Just saw this on reddit that almost half of next season gone.

That means he may accept new contract or risk moving after a season of injury/bench
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:55am On Apr 23, 2019
Greatihex:
no. you can't tell me that someone who could not cut in to the right to take a shot for 90 min had a good game. someone who continued to hug the touchline , walking with the ball, delivering weak setpieces had a good game. the only reasonable thing he did yesterday was that assist to kante.

This happens too frequently with Hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 8:59am On Apr 23, 2019
raumdeuter:

You get eyes before? Mayba na last season match you watch

You no see the bus Burnley park?

Hazard was the only one trying to steer it away.
Which other attacker was giving us something meaningful?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:01am On Apr 23, 2019
Greatihex:
so average to the core. i no know who go dey trigger average goalkeeper clause when people like pickford dey.

That short man Pickford is worse than Kepa. Pickford na one of the weak link for England team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 9:03am On Apr 23, 2019
People complaining about Hazard's corners?

How many corners did Arjen Robben played against us in the 2012 UCL final?
What was the usefulness?.
Seems y'all didn't notice how tall Burnley players were?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:04am On Apr 23, 2019
Greatihex:

Anyone with eyes should go back and watch the PSG match in UCL where we lost despite playing against 10 men. This is what Hazard was doing all game and made us lose that game with his lackadaisical attitude. When you are playing against 10 men, you have to move the ball quickly to capitalise on the man advantage but Hazard injected anaesthetic into our game that night.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 9:06am On Apr 23, 2019
Greatihex:
exactly what I was. telling someone last night, he kept hugging the touchline when he could have just cut inside and take his. shot, that was so annoying to watch for ninety minutes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 9:07am On Apr 23, 2019
Hazard is very poor in taking set pieces.... He wasted all our 8 corners SMH
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 9:08am On Apr 23, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Why e go pain me when it's not true. The rate at which dt guy dey always come here come laugh whenever u post dt nonsense dey always baffle me. grin grin grin

He'll now be acting like a good guy, d olodo dey secretly dey laugh, laugh wey go kill am las las

I don't understand how someone won't come here to post for many days but once he sees, 'dey snatch ur gf' hin go carry hin leprose finger kon pick out that post dey laugh.

Thunda fire you Chic2pimp. Laugh if u wanna laugh to dt post, but no dey do like say u dey support me. Good nyt.
why you vex like this, you suppose arrange for that apari beating him body and soul comot grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 9:09am On Apr 23, 2019
TalabiAudu:
People complaining about Hazard's corners?

How many corners did Arjen Robben played against us in the 2012 UCL final?
What was the usefulness?.
Seems y'all didn't notice how tall Burnley players were?

Hazard corners couldn't beat the first man... he should stop wasting our corners already
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 9:10am On Apr 23, 2019
raumdeuter:

O ti dun werey. Ko to se oju kanta bi torchlight OPC

Gbe body e, gbe soul e

grin grin grin grin grin
shameless agbaya grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 23, 2019
Greatihex:
The way people analyse real life football matches like PlayStation football games, is risible.

Saying "cutting into the right to take a shot" as if it was that easy to do so against the "solid bus" the Burnley team parked yesterday.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 23, 2019
See confessions everywhere from bible-believing shekpites grin grin grin grin grin

I wonder why these shekpites argue with dayo on this same hazard's attitude on the pitch most of the time.

Oh well, it's raumdeuter... grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:15am On Apr 23, 2019
Ibime:

That short man Pickford is worse than Kepa. Pickford na one of the weak link for England team
the two times we played everton this season, pickford was the reason we couldn't get a goal. he can't be worse than kepa. no way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7114) (7115) (7116) (7117) (7118) (7119) (7120) ... (19129) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: larride(m), hensben(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.