Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,233 members, 7,829,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10585048 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7140) (7141) (7142) (7143) (7144) (7145) (7146) ... (19237) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:38pm On Apr 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

Why will anyone answer the question asked by a morron like you. Eniti opolo e ti yoro

What has not failed you as we speak, This time 4days ago we had hopes that you have been saved from the spirit of foolishness not knowing you are even getting worse

If you were Eastern European they will just call you Brainlessav Moronovich

Boring
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NOBODYY: 9:38pm On Apr 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

You are a certified morron that it why nobody is the best moniker that describes you. No sense, no brains no body

Ribery has 12 goals without penalties with 21 assists in one season

Can your Royal foolishness show us Hazards best season goals minus penalties with 21 assists

"When an Attacker has more goals than you, you sit down.. Assists only come in play when goals has been settled"

In 2016/2017.. Hazard scored 16 goals.. Two penalties.. That alone makes it 14 goals. 2 more than Ribery. Hazard beats him with goals so the assists are already useless according to your logic

Daft old fool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 26, 2019
The Things One Heres on this thread. ehnn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:38pm On Apr 26, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:40pm On Apr 26, 2019
Salah grin grin

Some people’s mcm is in trouble cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2019
Leyqute, Robertson’s cross again cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:42pm On Apr 26, 2019
Liverpool has 5 goals already, please, which one is the winning goal, which ones are the not - so-important ones. grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:42pm On Apr 26, 2019
One season wonder strikes again

Top of the scorers chart
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:42pm On Apr 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

Then when it comes to football and winning no dey mention Hidden, when its time for entertainers then you can bring davido, Hazard and small doctor

And when it comes 2 d best coach 4m EPL ..don't mention keke"n"PEP close 2 arsenal wenger .

So fraud should be his middle name
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:43pm On Apr 26, 2019
Segedinho:

And when it comes 2 d best coach 4m EPL ..don't mention keke"n"PEP close 2 arsenal wenger .

So fraud should be his middle name

He was told to come prove himself in the EPL, Has he proven himself in the EPL?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

He was told to come prove himself in the EPL, Has he proven himself in the EPL?

Hazard was called upon 2 create chances. ..he has proven himself as well

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2019
Segedinho:

Hazard was called upon 2 create chances. ..he has proven himself as well

And where are the chances? in 6seasons has he ever topped the assist charts?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:46pm On Apr 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

One season wonder you mean?

raumdeuter:

WHo disagrees

Look at this dumb mothafucking asinine mesozoic troglodyte. You've sprouted so much trash from your esophagus its interfering with your cognitive abilities. At the time I said that, Salah had only performed for one season. It's his second season and he's proven himself. I said that much in the post you quoted, only that you didn't copy the full quotes.

Leyqute:

Sit your silly ass down, Jinadu.

As things stand Salah is an EPL one-season wonder. Moreover, are you that blind not to see the two occasions I said the debate is best visited next may?

You just jumped into the midst of a conversation you know nothing of like an untethered cow.

Go and roll tyre jare.

Considering that you acted like an untethered cow, and still act like one now I'm fairly convinced that you are probably a cow in a man's body.

In addition, your hypocritical ass refused to reply my post on why penalties won should be counted as assists.

Leyqute:

Okay. According to what you said above, winning a penalty (a spot kick) should be an assist because the foul stops a goal-scoring chance. Under this logic, winning a free-kick that is eventually scored should also be counted as an assist. Right?

Remember those corner kicks Beckham and Ronaldinho scored from the corner-kick spot? The players who caused them (sometimes opposition defenders) should also get an assist. Why aren't they credited with those assists? Explain.

[25 mrks]

It's been almost an hour since I sent your nonsensical ideology to LAWMA and you've made no attempts to save your sorry ass from public embarrassment.

But if na to argue Hazard with airmak or exhume and modify old posts to suit your selfish narrative, we go see you everywhere like Tecno phone. SMH undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:47pm On Apr 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

And where are the chances? in 6seasons has he ever topped the assist charts?
And was has d fraud done 2 prove himself better dan his predecessor. ..has he reached d UCL semis? ?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:47pm On Apr 26, 2019
raumdeuter:
One season wonder strikes again

Top of the scorers chart

Aguero is finished.

VVD is a useless defender.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 9:47pm On Apr 26, 2019
HanksAnuku:

nobody says goals and assists are not important.

But when Hazard and Salah have very similar output this season, what do you use to differentiate them?

The only difference between them is 3 goal involvements. Salah is playing Huddersfield tonight and could easily cover that. That's 3 goal involvement gap is not enough to say Hazrd is better

I'm trying to make a more discerning judgement but making a qualitative comparison of both players who have similar stats.

Key phrase - Similar stats.

If I talk, dem go say I dey talk

Well, no comment cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:48pm On Apr 26, 2019
Robertson with 11 assists?

Uhmmm grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:49pm On Apr 26, 2019
Leyqute:

Look at this dumb mothafucking asinine mesozoic troglodyte. You've sprouted so much trash from your esophagus its interfering with your cognitive abilities. At the time I said that, Salah had only performed for one season. It's his second season and he's proven himself. I said that much in the post you quoted, only that you didn't copy the full quotes.

Considering that you acted like an untethered cow, and still act like one now I'm fairly convinced that you are probably a cow in a man's body.

In addition, your hypocritical ass refused to reply my post on why penalties won should be counted as assists.

It's been almost an hour since I sent your nonsensical ideology to LAWMA and you've made no attempts to save your sorry ass from public embarrassment.

But if na to argue Hazard with airmak or exhume and modify old posts to suit your selfish narrative, we go see you everywhere like Tecno phone. SMH undecided

Lmao we never talk finish, dem don dey spank apari head again.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 9:49pm On Apr 26, 2019
stupid mane

triple cap the ediot last week, he no gree score, today he dey form vandamme
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:49pm On Apr 26, 2019
SkimpleD:
Leyqute, Robertson’s cross again cheesy

3 of the 5 goals were assisted by the full backs. cool

I used to favor Arnold over Robertson before but Robertson, these past days, has been massive. His work rate is top notch and his crosses are fantastic. I just admire him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:49pm On Apr 26, 2019
Barcelona got something big on their plate mehn!

cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:50pm On Apr 26, 2019
Leyqute:

See the human rubber stamp convulsing like a rabid dog after his senseless post of the past is brought to the fore

If the shoe fits then wear it, Foolishness fits you like a glove

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:50pm On Apr 26, 2019
HanksAnuku:

Well, no comment cheesy

Which of the 5 goals is the winning goal jare, na wetin me wan ask be dt

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:50pm On Apr 26, 2019
HanksAnuku:

Well, no comment cheesy
Now u can use stats and it will be reasonable. ....so both are tally statwise. ...many other parameters can come up.......like chances created..MOM...goal scoring opportunities etc.......beside hazard still have a match at hand vs man.u.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:51pm On Apr 26, 2019
SkimpleD:

Uhmmm grin

From left back but we are supposed to be impressed that our best player in the world has 13 from attack
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:51pm On Apr 26, 2019
SkimpleD:

Uhmmm grin

ELEVEN??!!! Wow! There' s a reason he made the PFA team ahead of other players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:52pm On Apr 26, 2019
Leyqute:

3 of the 5 goals were assisted by the full backs. cool

I used to favor Arnold over Robertson before but Robertson, these past days, has been massive. His work rate is top notch and his crosses are fantastic. I just admire him.
Nah. Robertson over Arnold for me. Dude’s work rate is amazing. Covers so much ground and plays like an extra man in the midfield. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 26, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Which of the 5 goals is the winning goal jare, na wetin me wan ask be dt
this table you are shaking ehn?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:55pm On Apr 26, 2019
Salah 21 goals 11 assists

One season wonder, the player they are comparing to Hidden

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:55pm On Apr 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

From left back but we are supposed to be impressed that our best player in the world has 13 from attack
Like we were impressed wt debruyne assists chat last season. ....

U brought d issue of assist 2 credit a player but why making it negligible dis time around. .

...mind u d full back was bought 2 defend nd not 4 assists jst like iniesta dictate play vs Lampard.

..so his assist is not important wen qualifying is usefulness. ...
Aparisport.com

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 9:55pm On Apr 26, 2019
Segedinho:
Now u can use stats and it will be reasonable. ....so both are tally statwise. ...many other parameters can come up.......like chances created..MOM...goal scoring opportunities etc.......beside hazard still have a match at hand vs man.u.

I did not need Salah to catch up before I knew Salah was doing better. You may remember that i said both were statistically very similar anyway.

Anyway bro, enjoy your lager grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:57pm On Apr 26, 2019
Segedinho:

Like we were impressed wt debruyne assists chat last season. ....

U brought d issue of assist 2 credit a player but why making it negligible dis time around. .

...mind u d full back was bought 2 defend nd not 4 assists jst like iniesta dictate play vs Lampard.

..so his assist is not important wen qualifying is usefulness. ...
Aparisport.com

Is Debruyne an attacker Shekpetedo?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7140) (7141) (7142) (7143) (7144) (7145) (7146) ... (19237) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hensben(m), bolu96(m), SimpleGuy001, KingAzubuike(f), timbros(m), Puntingnoob, Mrphilia and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.