Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10589405 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7139) (7140) (7141) (7142) (7143) (7144) (7145) ... (19240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
HanksAnuku:

Brodaly which shoe be that?

Nike Jordan sb or something. I posted a YouTube review of it earlier.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

Imagine Femi sef dey call person asslicker, The same person whose head is farr up his masters asss that the master is starting to have heartburn

What else do we know you for aside giving airmark colonoscopy?

Ode ni e, I'll asslick airmark because he's sending me dollars or he's paying my bills abi? Aside this thread, there's no one I have conversations with, if u like dey heaven. I give no fucccck about u.

Everyone knows airmark to be a wise and sensible man who has a good, unbias judgement of players unlike one old buffoon who gets his head beaten everyday by all and sundry.

Ur fellow Bayern fan sef can't save you when you are posting rubbish like Aguero is finished, Hazard on same goals and assists with Salah is a failure, VVD is a useless defender.

The list is almost endless.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:03pm On Apr 26, 2019
Leyqute:
Salah is an EPL one-season wonder.

WHo disagrees
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:03pm On Apr 26, 2019
SkimpleD:

Sincerely, I can’t bet against this Liverpool side next week.

They might give Barcelona a run for their money cheesy
Should barca play dsame way they played Manyoo in d 1st leg...I bet pool will finish dem wt a beta goal margin...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:04pm On Apr 26, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Ode ni e, I'll asslick airmark because he's sending me dollars or he's paying my bills abi? Aside this thread, there's no one I have conversations with, if u like dey heaven. I give no fucccck about u.

Everyone knows airmark to be a wise and sensible man who has a good, unbias judgement of players unlike one old buffoon who gets his head beaten everyday by all and sundry.

Ur fellow Bayern fan sef can't save you when you are posting rubbish like Aguero is finished, Hazard on same goals and assists with Salah is a failure, VVD is a useless defender.

The list are almost endless.

How far up his intestines can your tongue reach

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
airmark:

And at the same time scored below 25 in league and top big chances missed like Salah, right ? Your head is like a laptop without hard disk. You can't remember something typed less than 20 mins ago. grin

No one cares about how many times you lose possesion as long as you score lots of goals. Currently Salah is the top scorer in the league but one morron thinks its about possesion lost

Messi and Ronaldo regularly lose possesion but only a reetard like you will think thats a stat even worth mentioning
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:06pm On Apr 26, 2019
sod09:
why are you shining teeth don't you have anything to say tongue
I’d rather pray! grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:07pm On Apr 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

Havent you noticed the sensible chelsea fans like ibime and nihilist are not fooled its only morrons like you and chelseafan1 that are

No wonder Chelsea fan base is the headquarters of all agberos

Ahsunu, u nd Nihilstjnr have disagreed about Hazard, na only God know wetin u give am wey hin sef start to dey misyarn. Just last week, Ibime still apologised for insulting Hazard. So ds one no follow.

Hazard will leave, we'll either be fine with him or not. Afterall, we won our ONLY UCL b4 he got here.

There are too many underlying problems in that Chelsea team and it's unreasonable singling Hazard out and tagging him a failure.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:08pm On Apr 26, 2019
Segedinho:

Should barca play dsame way they played Manyoo in d 1st leg...I bet pool will finish dem wt a beta goal margin...
Aside Pool trying to be careful in the first 10mins since they would be playing at the Camp Nou first, I see nothing holding them back.
Tho, I’d prefer Barca to go through.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:10pm On Apr 26, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Ahsunu, u nd Nihilstjnr have disagreed about Hazard, na only God know wetin u give am wey hin sef start to dey misyarn. Just last week, Ibime still apologised for insulting Hazard. So ds one no follow.

Hazard will leave, we'll either be fine with him or not. Afterall, we won our ONLY UCL b4 he got here.

There are too many underlying problems in that Chelsea team and it's unreasonable singling Hazard out and tagging him a failure.

Akindindinrin nihilist and ibime have sense that's why they are telling you the truth but your brain is allergic to common sense and only receptive to garbage.

Hazard spent 7yrs in Chelsea bringing them from CL winners to Yuropa contender

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 26, 2019
SkimpleD:

Aside Pool trying to be careful in the first 10mins since they would be playing at the Camp Nou first, I see nothing holding them back.
Tho, I’d prefer Barca to go through.

Asslicker....mschew
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:11pm On Apr 26, 2019
HanksAnuku:

So kante needs Hazard to pass to him before he scores?

Or Kante could not have missed the goal.

The point was simple, but you're either incapable or unwilling to see it. Did Hazard possess Kante's mind and shoot with Kante's leg? So how can you say his assist delivered a draw?

Nah nigga Kante was the one who had to beat the keeper with a shot. Kante was the one who delivered the draw. Not Hazard.

Assists are important, but you need the guy on the other end to convert. You also need the keeper to miss. So basically, the assister is relying on two people to do somethng, so he can get some credit.

I've been talking about the niggas who scored match winning goals. Not the ones who passed and hoped it was not Morata on the other end of the pass.

There's a difference

Assister rely on two people to do something to get credit but goal scorer don't rely on someone so he can get credit abi?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:11pm On Apr 26, 2019
Sturridge, offside!

cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:12pm On Apr 26, 2019
femiti:

Asslicker....mschew
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:14pm On Apr 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

Akindindinrin nihilist and ibime have sense that's why they are telling you the truth but your brain is allergic to common sense and only receptive to garbage.

Same way keke"n"PEP is dragging city 4m reaching d semi final of d UCL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:16pm On Apr 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

Who's more sensible between you and them. They feel VVD is a very good defender, but you disagree.

Who's the olodo?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:17pm On Apr 26, 2019
Chelseafan1:

The list is almost endless.

The Ls that Raumdeuter got this season even TB Joshua wouldn't find solution to it. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:18pm On Apr 26, 2019
airmark:

The Ls that Raumdeuter got this season even TB Joshua wouldn't find solution to it. grin

I swear. grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2019
Segedinho:

Same way keke"n"PEP is dragging city 4m reaching d semi final of d UCL

Pep was challenged to come and prove himself in the EPL. and he has done that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NOBODYY: 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

When a player a fellow attacker has more goals than you like Mane and Salah has over Hazard, you sit down

Assists only come into it after goals have been sorted out

Now assits are useless once an attacker has more goals than the other, But it was important here

hensben:
show me where ribery scored 20 goals a season.

raumdeuter:

No dey mention Ikedia Hazard with Ribery abeg

Until you can show us when Hazard would start making 20+ assists per season regularly

Again I repeat, you are very daft sir.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:21pm On Apr 26, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Who's more sensible between you and them. They feel VVD is a very good defender, but you disagree.

Who's the olodo?

Between them and you, I will say they are more sensible, Its hard to see anyone more senseless than you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:23pm On Apr 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

Between them and you, I will say they are more sensible, Its hard to see anyone more senseless than you

Lmao, how does this answer my question oloshi

Ibime thinks VVD is a very good, intelligent defender but you disagree, who's more sensible Raumdeuter, apari weyrey, elewon, CEO apari sports.com

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:23pm On Apr 26, 2019
SkimpleD:

Sincerely, I can’t bet against this Liverpool side next week.

They might give Barcelona a run for their money cheesy

I'm fairly convinced they will knock 'em out. They've got a powerhorse midfield and two sharp scorers. Good luck Barcelona.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:25pm On Apr 26, 2019
NOBODYY:

Now assits are useless once an attacker has more goals than the other, But it was important here
Again I repeat, you are very daft sir.

You are a certified morron that it why nobody is the best moniker that describes you. No sense, no brains no body

Ribery has 12 goals without penalties with 21 assists in one season

Can your Royal foolishness show us Hazards best season goals minus penalties with 21 assists

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:25pm On Apr 26, 2019
Mane! Make person dey use head to whyne ball!! Chineke!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:26pm On Apr 26, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Lmao, how does this answer my question oloshi

Ibime thinks VVD is a very good, intelligent defender but you disagree, who's more sensible Raumdeuter, apari weyrey, elewon, CEO apari sports.com

Why will anyone sensible answer the question of a reetard? oponu alainironu ara Galatia

When will you take out your tongue from the asss of your master
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:33pm On Apr 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

Why will anyone sensible answer the question of a reetard? oponu alainironu ara Galatia

When will you take out your tongue from the asss of your master

Bwahahahahha, Airmark see your guy, baba can't answer simple question again.

You'll use ur hand to type rubbish and be bragging upandan, when your words fail you, you'll start running helter-skelter like person wey just see fresh toto.

HanksAnuku and Ibime no support you, obviously.

Mr VVD is a useless defender, Aguero is finished. Weyrey apari, eran iya Osogbo grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:33pm On Apr 26, 2019
Leyqute:
Mane! Make person dey use head to whyne ball!! Chineke!
As in ehh grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:35pm On Apr 26, 2019
Liverpool dey ball o sad

Mane wan use head score hattrick grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:36pm On Apr 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

Pep was challenged to come and prove himself in the EPL. and he has done that

Same way Hazard wasn't bought 2 win the champions league. ..
He was bought 4 entertainment. ..
Case closed grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:37pm On Apr 26, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Bwahahahahha, Airmark see your guy, baba can't answer simple question again.
You'll use ur hand to type rubbish and be bragging upandan, when your words fail you, you'll start running helter-skelter like person wey just see fresh toto.
HanksAnuku and Ibime no support you, obviously.
Mr VVD is a useless defender, Aguero is finished. Weyrey apari, eran iya Osogbo grin grin grin grin

Why will anyone answer the question asked by a morron like you. Eniti opolo e ti yoro

What has not failed you as we speak, This time 4days ago we had hopes that you have been saved from the spirit of foolishness not knowing you are even getting worse

If you were Eastern European they will just call you Brainlessav Moronovich

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:37pm On Apr 26, 2019
Segedinho:

Same way Hazard wasn't bought 2 win the champions league. ..
He was bought 4 entertainment. ..
Case closed grin cheesy

Then when it comes to football and winning no dey mention Hidden, when its time for entertainers then you can bring davido, Hazard and small doctor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7139) (7140) (7141) (7142) (7143) (7144) (7145) ... (19240) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.