Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10654252 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7313) (7314) (7315) (7316) (7317) (7318) (7319) ... (19311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:31pm On May 25, 2019
raumdeuter:

They're all trying to cover up but the journalist is the source of truth based on what

Based on the revelations from the effective investigative journalism he executed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:32pm On May 25, 2019
weedtaker:
As in, we the talk strength + energy, them the talk running for 90mins grin

So shocking bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:09pm On May 25, 2019
airmark:

That was when Xavi was still lazy and not yet matured.

Pro football generally needs stamina. Have you trained with cones, marker discs, poles, agility ladder or have you done corridor football training before?

No need asking you stuff that are beyond you. The same you, that didn't know players use pills for training sessions.

Xavi was between 23 and 28yrs under Rijkaard so when did he mature

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:10pm On May 25, 2019
weedtaker:
As in, we the talk strength + energy, them the talk running for 90mins grin

The strength and energy what's it used for? Sex or sleep

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:15pm On May 25, 2019
As all athletes will tell you, PEDS allow you train more than your opponents. They cut down recovery time between training sessions, increase VO2 max, muscle endurance etc. Of course it's a great advantage and its effects are more helpful when you are getting old or to help you train more frequently to recover your fitness faster when you are returning from injury. This is why Fraudiola was caught twice doing PEDs while recovering from injury.

I feel if any position in football will have the greatest advantage from PEDs, it will be fullbacks who are constantly making shuttle runs and recovery runs. All those Dani Alves and Robertson types cos that position is judged on the ability to make.the recovery run. The other positions less so.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:17pm On May 25, 2019
raumdeuter:

Xavi was between 23 and 28yrs under Rijkaard so when did he mature

When he improved his style and became the third best player in the world.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:26pm On May 25, 2019
raumdeuter:

The strength and energy what's it used for? Sex or sleep

All your activities on the field need energy, no matter how little. We have seen players who couldn't run swiftly to chase passes, when tired. When some players are tired, they prefer to pass back rather than attack with the ball. Twisting and turning repeatedly, to mark a player or space, to dribble, to shoot well, require energy. Stop asking foolish questions.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 25, 2019
If you guys would read up on dr eufemiano fuentes.the doping doctor and his court case in 2006,you would feel stupid for saying PEDs don't help in football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:29pm On May 25, 2019
airmark:

When he improved his style and became the third best player in the world.

How did he improve his style, what was his style that needed improvement

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:30pm On May 25, 2019
airmark:

All your activities on the field need energy, no matter how little. We have seen players who couldn't run swiftly to chase passes, when tired. When some players are tired, they prefer to pass back rather than attack with the ball. Twisting and turning repeatedly, to mark a player or space, to dribble, to shoot well, require energy. Stop asking foolish questions.

All these can be done with the regular energy you get from normal football training

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:45pm On May 25, 2019
raumdeuter:

All these can be done with the regular energy you get from normal football training

Ignorance, you should go and tell them at any body shop near you, and see how they would laugh at your foolishness.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:05pm On May 25, 2019
So with all the youth players England has, they still can’t qualify for u20 World Cup.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:15pm On May 25, 2019
These South Africans sabi.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:02pm On May 25, 2019
raumdeuter:

Inferiority complex will send you to your grave.

Nihilist that you said has a point was saying exactly the same thing I posted but because of your poor education and lack of understanding

2 similar points. To you one has a point and the other

Is claiming high IQ and education

Look I'm not responsible for your current misfortune in life look further for the source of your problems
lol. You are just having headache over nothing.
You know that i have agreed with you on some issues on this board. I am not like you who attack any idea from someone you don't like.
That i had to quote only his post to say that he made a point is just a coincidence. I know that both of you were saying the same thing...

BTW, the only thing i considered a point is that part where PED can not make a player know how to do what he doesn't know how to do.

But, it definitely makes a player execute a skill he already has better and consistently throughout the course of a match
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 25, 2019
Sarri gone

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:14pm On May 25, 2019
airmark:

No misinterpretation here. If you don't have strength/stamina how do you use your skills optimally in a football match?
i was even more surprised to see afrodoc say that PED does not improve dribbling.

Seems like a lot of our old guys did not even play monkey post.. How can someone who ever played any kind of football downplay the importance of strength in football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:16pm On May 25, 2019
Party loading on Barca thread?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:18pm On May 25, 2019
weedtaker:
Lol, are you trolling or what, if you don't have strength you'll just be mehh, even with you skills to pass ball go be like heavy task, you sure say you play ball while growing up so? or you just be keeper?
these arguments just dey expose some people wey no play any kind of football. Lol.

Monkey post DM grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:19pm On May 25, 2019
Ibime:
Valverde on for sextuple this year. I hope Fraudiola fans will be here to sing his praises same way

Foot in the mouth

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:20pm On May 25, 2019
Ibime:

I expect you to disown Valverde like you disowned Ajax which you have always supported for over 20yrs

Ibime:
To show you how easy it is to win with Barca that Valverde will be on course for sextuple

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:22pm On May 25, 2019
raumdeuter:

DO you think ability to pass in minute 5, declines compared to minute 85?

I have given you a list of like 7 players who were regarded as some of the best passers of the past decade, How many of them do you associate strenght with
at the bold, yes. Don't you know that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Grundig: 9:36pm On May 25, 2019
Guys, on twitter, barcelona fans are coming down hard on coutinho. Lawd!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:44pm On May 25, 2019
Grundig:

Why not on the manager who has been wasting Coutinho's talent by playing him out of position?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kamelot77(m): 9:48pm On May 25, 2019
larride:
So with all the youth players England has, they still can’t qualify for u20 World Cup.
European qualification is very tough, they are d current reigning champion also
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 9:55pm On May 25, 2019
Ibime:

Party ke? Every true Barcelona fan wishes for this loss so as to loud #ValverdeOut movement.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 9:58pm On May 25, 2019
Grundig:
Our midfield lacks creativity. The useless coach keeps playing Coutinho out of position, but activates "everyone must #PasstoMessi tactics".
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:04pm On May 25, 2019
raumdeuter:

I expect you to disown Valverde like you disowned Ajax which you have always supported for over 20yrs

Stop being childish before I pay you in your own coin. Nobody has monopoly on puerility.

Messi has already taken the useless Valverde to double.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:05pm On May 25, 2019
Sarri to juventus.

Best news so far this year. grin
Waiting for him to go and perform with the materials at juventus
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRick: 10:26pm On May 25, 2019
I hope Barcelona comes for pep when they kick velverde out.
Sick of that Baldie trying to turn epl to Scottish league
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 10:29pm On May 25, 2019
I have tried to post a detailed response to Eruditor but I keep getting banned. I am hoping it was not deliberate considering it happened 3 times.

@raumdeuter, Ibime, Eruditor, Simonjassy, Airmark, A40, Nihilistjnr, PietroRick, Greatihex, Afrodoc2, and anyone else who is interested please follow the link below and read the piece below and share honest thoughts.

@Eruditor. please pay special attention to specific details regarding Pep's doping test. This an honest work of investigative journalism.

http://theunapologists.com/break-silence-doping-football

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:36pm On May 25, 2019
Roland17:
I have tried to post a detailed response to Eruditor but I keep getting banned. I am hoping it was not deliberate considering it happened 3 times.

@raumdeuter, Ibime, Eruditor, Simonjassy, Airmark, A40, Nihilistjnr, PietroRick, Greatihex, Afrodoc2, and anyone else who is interested please follow the link below and read the piece below and share honest thoughts.

@Eruditor. please pay special attention to specific details regarding Pep's doping test. This an honest work of investigative journalism.

http://theunapologists.com/break-silence-doping-football

there's a loooot of conjecture in that article though.

The only facts be presented were related to cycling and guardiola's personal drug case
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 10:37pm On May 25, 2019
popizaino:
Sarri to juventus.

Best news so far this year. grin
Waiting for him to go and perform with the materials at juventus
I still think it's a buuullshit news. But we can do with that move actually.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7313) (7314) (7315) (7316) (7317) (7318) (7319) ... (19311) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Lana1(m), Gucciboy, enigma0, jpmoriarti(m) and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.