Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,536 members, 7,843,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10655983 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7316) (7317) (7318) (7319) (7320) (7321) (7322) ... (19311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:28pm On May 26, 2019
VargasVee:
So Luka Jović hasn't even moved to Madrid yet?

This was yesterday's interview with France24

How old is Jovic, if he his 25 or below Chelsea should simply buy him and leave him at his current club on loan, just as we did Pulisic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRick: 11:28pm On May 26, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
na dem, awon eyan Lord.cat and Leyqute kukute. They’ll come to Nairaland to form rich and boost their self esteem. Real life they are poverty stricken modafvckers

£54,000 x 450=24,300,000 Naira.
Person wey no fit afford brand new 8gb RAM lappy, not Mac oo is calling pple poor where 24M dey.

Tell him sharap again.
look at this egregious person for example.
Lol. Idiot
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 26, 2019
even by your extrapolation,how do you explain the fact that the traces magically spiked to 6x the 2ng limit in 2 weeks.
by the way what is the half life of nandrolone?.
why was pep's first defense thrown out the window.
i remember his second defense being thrown out as well.
why change your defense multiple times if you had nothing to hide.
this is evident by the vast difference between all pep's 3 defenses.
as for the fuentes case,if the evidence was inadmissible,why did the judge let him name the cyclists but not the other sportstars.
you said the system's was hacked.

did the police also obtain the bloodbags in an illegal raid,without proper authorization?
eruditor,your input will be welcome.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 11:49pm On May 26, 2019
simonjassy:
even by your extrapolation,how do you explain the fact that the traces magically spiked to 6x the 2ng limit in 2 weeks.
by the way what is the half life of nandrolone?.
why was pep's first defense thrown out the window.
i remember his second defense being thrown out as well.
why change your defense multiple times if you had nothing to hide.
this is evident by the vast difference between all pep's 3 defenses.
as for the fuentes case,if the evidence was inadmissible,why did the judge let him name the cyclists but not the other sportstars.
you said the system's was hacked.

did the police also obtain the bloodbags in an illegal raid,without proper authorization?
eruditor,your input will be welcome.

Because he was taking whatever he took without knowing it was spiking his Nandrolone count. I don't know the half life of nandrolone. And half life and unstableness of a compound are not the same BTW. One is reducing, the other is increasing.

Because they threw out everybody's argument who claimed ignorance of taking a steroid. Normal. Second was thrown out because they did not understand the steroid at the time. That was the same defense that was later upheld. Changing defense is purely legal. Lol. Has Atiku not started from Servers showing he won to now arguing that no elections held?

The judge let him name the cyclists because that was the case he was being prosecuted for. If in the cause of trying him, something else springs up, especially something hacked out, it is inadmissible.

You don't understand how samples work. As long as the samples were not tested for stability when they were extracted, they will be useless in future. That is why the judge threw them out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 11:56pm On May 26, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
na dem, awon eyan Lord.cat and Leyqute kukute. They’ll come to Nairaland to form rich and boost their self esteem. Real life they are poverty stricken modafvckers

£54,000 x 450=24,300,000 Naira.
Person wey no fit afford brand new 8gb RAM lappy, not Mac oo is calling pple poor where 24M dey.

Tell him sharap again.
You've not gotten your 50k?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 11:58pm On May 26, 2019
Ibime:

Sharrap! £54k can buy you 270 new laptops at £200 each.
Afrodoc2 should just help us with one.

What kind of digging is this? grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 12:00am On May 27, 2019
@Roland17 I read a little about what you posted before it was deleted by the spambot. Frank De Boer who was also under Segura's medical expertise tested for the same Nandrolone and he made the same argument. I wish I read your post well to make a befitting rejoinder. Pep was tested more than 50 times over his career. Before and after this "scandal". Only twice did they find nandrolone in him. Traces and those figures you were posting. The 2 different figures you posted were from the same sample. Which is the final argument he made when they threw away the case. The same sample gave 2 different nandrolone counts. As per the supplements testing negative. That is easy. The supplements did not have nandrolone (their argument) but that they had metabolites/metabolic precursors for nandrolone which will yield same effects in the urine and blood and test positive to Nandrolone. So testing the supplements for nandrolone was a wild goose chase.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:07am On May 27, 2019
chic2pimp:

You know say you be my oga at the top right? Abeg send the Measly 54k pounds to my account and I'll forever be indebted to you

Lol, you see tribal mark for my face?
You no see Diggz wey dey use Moët brush teeth or Ibime wey dey go vacation for exotic locations like say e dey go Shoprite?
They are your South-South big bros, meet them first.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:09am On May 27, 2019
fredoooooo:
Chic2pimp and elrony awon Omo ole Meji.. grin

afrodoc2 abeg na just 10% of that figure dey important according to the bible , I be pastor grin

Lmao. If you have been following my posts in such matters you go know say Na that pastor sure pass for me to ignore you.
My hard hearned money no dey part of the one wey Naija pastors dey take buy private jet, sorry.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:11am On May 27, 2019
chic2pimp:

grin grin grin grin grin

Bro wetin man go do nau? cheesy It's called getting your priorities straight. Abi who Tramadol epp?.

Besides Doctors are very well paid in Aussie land so it's only right I ask for my own share of bread crumbs.

Your father is a millionaire/billionaire you are still coming here to try obtain a struggling young man like me. You sure say you go make heaven so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:13am On May 27, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:14am On May 27, 2019
elrony:

I haven't made that if you add every penny of the last 20years. cheesy

Na why I want just the 4 which is less than 10%... Naija hard for we young ones wey just turn independent

Make Afrodoc come put PED for my finances abeg, the stamina go rise by over 4000% grin

Elrony, even you? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:14am On May 27, 2019
obainojazz:
You and these guys don get beef before
that shiit dey vex me gan, some years back some dude ( can’t remember the moniker but he abandoned this section afterwards) came to this section and started forming rich and large insulting peeps while at it. By the time guys dug we realised dude was on education thread few weeks before then looking for how he could gain admission into OAU with a ridiculous JAMB score.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:18am On May 27, 2019
PietroRick:
grin grin
Predictable

That was how many years ago?

Lol. No mind ibime.

The guy fit dig from here to China.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:20am On May 27, 2019
Lordcat and that man utd guy wey dey owe, you have someone to help you pay your debts. Just beg him, he will write them off without blinking. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:21am On May 27, 2019
eruditor,i do know the difference between half life and instability.
well,i wouldn't want to push this farther.i believe sometime in the future the truth will come up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:22am On May 27, 2019
well,i wouldn't want to push this farther.i believe sometime in the future the truth of doping in football will come up.
by the way,have a nice day.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:26am On May 27, 2019
Ibime:

lol. Pietro fit done upgrade since then. Na my guy sha, but not even Afrodoc can turn down £1k if given to him.

Afrodoc said Coogar was making noise about £54k yearly pay which Afrodoc dey earn pass, does not mean anyone should write off £54k.

Who go give me £500 this night go sweet me for belle well well. Who go give me £100 sef go help me with my responsibilities back home.

Una leave the main gist go hug the 54k addendum.
Maybe I shouldn’t have used the word measly or used that example at all. My point was that one shouldn’t view people here through your own lens or assume things about someone you really don’t know much about.

A better example would have been Diggz that small boys here were doing shoulder for until he was forced to show them Carrara marble floors, full option SUV, and tennis courts. LMAO

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 12:28am On May 27, 2019
simonjassy:
well,i wouldn't want to push this farther.i believe sometime in the future the truth of doping in football will come up.
by the way,have a nice day.

There is doping in football. Pep tested positive for Nandrolone. Same as De Boer. Pep had his record expunged. De Boer could not even when both had the same Doctor. The same Dr. who gave him supplements he used all his life and now as a coach but was never found guilty of doping until those 2 tests in 2001. How that article wanted to translate his success as a manager to doping is fa fa fa foul. Which was the point all along.

Have a nice day too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 12:32am On May 27, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
that shiit dey vex me gan, some years back some dude ( can’t remember the moniker but he abandoned this section afterwards) came to this section and started forming rich and large insulting peeps while at it. By the time guys dug we realised dude was on education thread few weeks before then looking for how he could gain admission into OAU with a ridiculous JAMB score.
That's the internet man... I understand you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:35am On May 27, 2019
Eruditor:

There is doping in football. Pep tested positive for Nandrolone. Same as De Boer. Pep had his record expunged. De Boer could not even when both had the same Doctor. The same Dr. who gave him supplements he used all his life and now as a coach but was never found guilty of doping until those 2 tests in 2001. How that article wanted to translate his success as a manager to doping is fa fa fa foul. Which was the point all along.

Have a nice day too.
then i guess we both didn't quite get ourselves. i was talking about how much doping occurs in football,and just cited an example with pep's team, saying if those guys aren't on peds,how much more do you think they would be with peds..
Wetin concern me with his coaching career.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:43am On May 27, 2019
Cc raumdeuter pls link me to your post on Theiry Henry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:35am On May 27, 2019
Some people shaa has taken this thread more serious than life itself embarassed cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:50am On May 27, 2019
popizaino:
Cc ramdeuter pls link me to your post on Theiry Henry
From this page
https://www.nairaland.com/669609/fc-barcelona-fan-thread-mes/2109#54141435
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 6:52am On May 27, 2019
afrodoc2:

Lmao. If you have been following my posts in such matters you go know say Na that pastor sure pass for me to ignore you.
My hard hearned money no dey part of the one wey Naija pastors dey take buy private jet, sorry.

Docy no mind those naija pastors abeg. Me na Swiss Pastor and we dey accept our tithes in swiss franc or Euro as well , Thank you in advance grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:58am On May 27, 2019
fredoooooo:

Docy no mind those naija pastors abeg. Me na Swiss Pastor we accept our tithes in swiss franc or Euro as well , Thank you in advance grin

If you can heal Nigeria of its infirmities and save our people from the wickedness and iniquities of the leaders, maybe we can tithe in your church.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 7:41am On May 27, 2019
spartacus11:

How old is Jovic, if he his 25 or below Chelsea should simply buy him and leave him at his current club on loan, just as we did Pulisic

Exactly what I was thinking. He'll be 22 by December.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 7:42am On May 27, 2019
afrodoc2:

If you can heal Nigeria of its infirmities and save our people from the wickedness and iniquities of the leaders, maybe we can tithe in your church.

Only God fit cure that leadership cancer wey don eat deep into our continent... We pray one day all will be well, but the way things are going, the next generations mentality is even worse than the current .
Abi docy you fit cure am for ya hospital?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:06am On May 27, 2019
fredoooooo:

Only God fit cure that leadership cancer wey don eat deep into our continent... We pray one day all will be well, but the way things are going, the next generations mentality is even worse than current .
Abi docy you fit cure am for ya hospital?

Nah. We deal with human anatomy and physiology, not the anatomy of a nation.

Nigeria wey dem suppose don put out to pasture tey tey. The only solution is a Rawlings style revolution, but the leader of such must be a special kind of man.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:30am On May 27, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:11am On May 27, 2019
Hello fellas .

Why is the championship playoff price so expensive

Even more expensive than their champions league and world cup counterparts undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7316) (7317) (7318) (7319) (7320) (7321) (7322) ... (19311) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DumaEmpire(m), Ibukzy, obainojazz(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.