Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,217 members, 7,853,145 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:50 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10703978 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7417) (7418) (7419) (7420) (7421) (7422) (7423) ... (19360) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2019
Greatihex:
You Can take example from the teacher and the 16 years old student. You Can imagine when a supposed minor would go to her teacher's house for lessons and refuse to put on undies so that she can seduce the teacher. When the teacher who is supposed to control himself and act like a responsible adult refusing to do that, we will now want to crucify the man alone, whiling leaving the stupid girl that asked for it?

With all due respect, this makes little to no sense if I am to be totally Honest with you.

In this particular scenario you highlighted, who are we to Blame if not the Irresponsible Adult Male? Just because a Minor is gagging for it does not mean you have to get your d@$k wet. It's at times like these that Self restraint, Self respect and Moral Decency comes into play.

It's not errday Fukku Fakka, sometimes give little man down there a bit of respite.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2019
airmark:

You wouldn't stop exposing your limited knowledge of the round leather game.

To every sensible football analyst, Chelsea lost the duel, the moment Del horno was given the matching order, courtesy the Argentine that troubled Chelsea all night and subsequently helped Fraudiola to reach the peak of his coaching career.

Troubling doesnt win games, Goals win games, And an attacker is expected to score goals to win games
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2019
airmark:

Have they deleted your Bayern munich thread?

That thread is for Bayern related discussions

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2019
Debroslink:

Dinho didn't. It was John Terryble's own goal.

Return leg, I thought Dinho scored
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2019
A40:
Let them start from somewhere. If the Pastor got away with slapping people in public does not mean the Senator should too. Plus the guy seems to have a history. Nonetheless you can see this one on tape so deniability is out of the question

The pastor who slapped is also on youtube and has been for several years
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
A40:
Do you believe Bill Cosby was guilty or innocent? We both know Pastor Biodun is not going to jail.

In this Pastor's case innocence can only apply if he didn't kpansh her at underage level. I didn't believe the Ese case and the previous ones that were leveled against him in the past but I'm having my doubts because of the sheer volume of people on his matter that's why I hope he can somehow prove his innocence. My only issue with him from day 1 was his Pastor Elegucci pattern of finessing his members of their hard earned money with scripture

Cosby is guilty because he was DRUGGING the girls. If you need to spike a girl drink to have sex with her, means she wasnt conscious to have sex. Which is different from any of these cases where most of the girls were in their right mind

What is underage level as defined in Nigerian laws. Especially when in th North its acceptable to marry a 13yr old. Mind you Ilorin is also in the North

Your main problem is Pastor finnesing his members just like every Pastor in Nigeria. Does that make them criminals?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

What is underage level as defined in Nigerian laws. Especially when in th North its acceptable to marry a 13yr old. Mind you Ilorin is also in the North

Your main problem is Pastor finnesing his members just like every Pastor in Nigeria. Does that make them criminals?

Dayo, two wrongs don't make a right, stop using the vile practice in some parts of the world to justify underage sex.

me and you both know that marrying a 13 year old girl is wrong in every way thought of.

unfortunately, it's one of the vile ancient customs still being practised in underdeveloped parts of the world, just like female mutilation, arranged marriages and so on.

But we, who are now more culturally diversed, integrated and evolved in our thinking are supposed to try to correct the wrongs of the past and not use those mistakes to defend what we both know is absolutely perverse in nature.

It's just like using the killing of twins in the past to justify late term abortion.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:16pm On Jul 06, 2019
donjazet:

Dayo, two wrongs don't make a right, stop using the vile practice in some parts of the world to justify underage sex.

me and you both know that marrying a 13 year old girl is wrong in every way thought of.

unfortunately, it's one of the vile ancient customs still being practised in underdeveloped parts of the world, just like female mutilation, arranged marriages and so on.

But we, who are now more culturally diversed, integrated and evolved in our thinking are supposed to try to correct the wrongs of the past and not use those mistakes to defend what we both know is absolutely perverse in nature.

It's just like using the killing of twins in the past to justify late term abortion.

Who told you its wrong and what constitutes underage sex. Is it not the law of the land? What is now the law of the land?

This link shows the age of consent in European countries. Check the list of countries there and see how many of them are underdeveloped like you claimed

https://www.ageofconsent.net/continent/europe

What is wrong with arranged marriages? Many of my colleagues at work from India still do arrange marriages and from stats, they have lesser divorces build stronger families, raised adjusted kids than people who marry out of spur of the moment emotions called love

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 4:52pm On Jul 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

Who told you its wrong and what constitutes underage sex. Is it not the law of the land? What is now the law of the land?

This link shows the age of consent in European countries. Check the list of countries there and see how many of them are underdeveloped like you claimed

https://www.ageofconsent.net/continent/europe

What is wrong with arranged marriages? Many of my colleagues at work from India still do arrange marriages and from stats, they have lesser divorces build stronger families, raised adjusted kids than people who marry out of spur of the moment emotions called love

I'm now immune to your odd stances on issues, it's been clear right from time that you love taking controversial stands just for the sake of arguments.

Dayo, would you like your daughter to start having sex by 13 or 14 years of age?
Do you yourself have sex with 13 year olds? Your answer settles this argument.

Some Laws of the land at a given time may not necessarily be right, because ultimately, the reasons for those laws might have been formed from biased or selfish basis by its makers, for instance, segregationist laws and pro slavery laws in the USA.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:55pm On Jul 06, 2019
nihilistjnr:

All pastors do this.

ALL
you definitely have known a lot of fake pastors or would i say, worldly pastors
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 4:59pm On Jul 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

Return leg, I thought Dinho scored

That's true
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:59pm On Jul 06, 2019
donjazet:

I'm now immune to your odd stances on issues, it's been clear right from time that you love taking controversial stands just for the sake of arguments.

Dayo, would you like your daughter to start having sex by 13 or 14 years of age?
Do you yourself have sex with 13 year olds? Your answer settles this argument.

Some Laws of the land at a given time may not necessarily be right, because ultimately, the reasons for those laws might have been formed from biased or selfish basis by its makers, for instance, segregationist laws and pro slavery laws in the USA.

Its not what I like or what I don't like, Its what the law says. Do I like the fact that Danjuma owns Oil blocks and I dont even own a jerry can of palm oil?

If the laws are not right then that is your own personal belief, and its not a crime

Are societies governed by the personal opinions of people? Personally, I feel a 58yr old Ned Nwoko sleeping with a 19yr old Regina is wrong. Regina's father does not like it, Personally, I don't like, I don't want my 18yr old daughter to sleep with a 60yr old man but is it a crime?

Let me ask you, is a 60yr old man marrying a 20yr old girl his granddaughters agemate as 6th wife okay by you?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:00pm On Jul 06, 2019
Greatihex:
you definitely have known a lot of fake pastors or would i say, worldly pastors

The genuine pastors you know who are not worldly.

Where do they get their income from?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:04pm On Jul 06, 2019
donjazet:

You continue to show just how limited and biased your critical analytical reasoning is.

@ the bolded, If a 16 year old teen comes unto a teacher and they end up having sex, the teacher is rightfully scorned.
as a teacher you're expected to be ready for such an encounter, you're trained to overcome such incidents.

The teacher is supposed to be the be the moral figurehead to the Student, he is supposed to stop the girl right in her tracks and attempt to make her see the error of her ways and put her on the right track, not give in to her seduction.

What kind of society will we have If every teacher gave in to the temptation and had sex with teens?
The teacher is rightfully scorned so as to dissuade others from doing so.

It's just like justifying a public officer's acceptance of a bribe because he was deeply tempted by his subjects high offer.

Are you not to blame the officer for accepting the bribe?
Wouldn't you expect the public officer to have rejected the bribe and maintained his integrity as his office expect? once again,

THINK.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:05pm On Jul 06, 2019
donjazet:

You continue to show just how limited and biased your critical analytical reasoning is.

@ the bolded, If a 16 year old teen comes unto a teacher and they end up having sex, the teacher is rightfully scorned.
as a teacher you're expected to be ready for such an encounter, you're trained to overcome such incidents.

The teacher is supposed to be the be the moral figurehead to the Student, he is supposed to stop the girl right in her tracks and attempt to make her see the error of her ways and put her on the right track, not give in to her seduction.

What kind of society will we have If every teacher gave in to the temptation and had sex with teens?
The teacher is rightfully scorned so as to dissuade others from doing so.

It's just like justifying a public officer's acceptance of a bribe because he was deeply tempted by his subjects high offer.

Are you not to blame the officer for accepting the bribe?
Wouldn't you expect the public officer to have rejected the bribe and maintained his integrity as his office expect? once again,

THINK.
OK. Now, what would be your immediate reaction when the girl comes 16 years later to claim that the teacher raped her [if the teacher fails to keep to the promise of marrying her] and that she didn't resist the teacher during the process?

Mind you, the teacher in the case is like the coza pastor.

I think it is time you start thinking
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2019
chic2pimp:

With all due respect, this makes little to no sense if I am to be totally Honest with you.

In this particular scenario you highlighted, who are we to Blame if not the Irresponsible Adult Male? Just because a Minor is gagging for it does not mean you have to get your d@$k wet. It's at times like these that Self restraint, Self respect and Moral Decency comes into play.

It's not errday Fukku Fakka, sometimes give little man down there a bit of respite.
Even among the 12, there was a thief.

Our parents know with experience that all men are not the same, that is why they give those instructions. There are paedophiles everywhere, you can't carelessly enter their trap due to your disobedience and over curiosity and not be ready to accept what comes out of it.

He that price must pay.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

The genuine pastors you know who are not worldly.

Where do they get their income from?
in my church, the Pastors are paid salary by the church.

Infact, the Pastors are at the mercy of the church
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2019
VargasVee:
For the first time this year, Marina has done a good business.

Athleti's plan was to use him for one more year, bid very low for him or refuse to sign him permanently if Chelsea hadn't pulled the plug.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

trust Marina she sold him for the cost price €65m...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2019
Greatihex:
in my church, the Pastors are paid salary by the church.

Infact, the Pastors are at the mercy of the church

The money for that salary, where does it come from
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 5:31pm On Jul 06, 2019
[img][/img]
raumdeuter:

Its not what I like or what I don't like, Its what the law says.

If the laws are not right then that is your own personal belief, and its not a crime

Are societies governed by the personal opinions of people?
Personally, I don't like, I don't want my 18yr old daughter to sleep with a 60yr old man but is it a crime?

Let me ask you, is a 60yr old man marrying a 20yr old girl his granddaughters agemate as 6th wife okay by you?

The answer to the bolded is YES.
Laws are made by the personal opinion of people, if all of us on this sports thread decide to go publicly and campaign vigorously against child marriage at fct, our movement can gain traction over time, one of the leaders of the movement can win a seat at parliament and fight fully for the act to be criminalized. That's the beauty of democracy.

Personally, I don't like, I don't want my 18yr old daughter to sleep with a 60yr old man
I will take this as a win.
you have changed the dynamics and context of the argument to whether it's a crime or not, not whether it's right or wrong.

Since the pastors rape story came out, what many people have been arguing about foremostly is whether his actions were RIGHT, not necessarily whether they were legal.

You have been defending him on the basis of whether he got consent or not from the girl but people are saying its not right for a man to court a lot of girls who are underage.

For the first time, you have admitted that underage sex is not right and that is a win that I'll take.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoMetahuman: 5:49pm On Jul 06, 2019
useless team and useless manager

i wonder where they brought this manager from
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:50pm On Jul 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

The money for that salary, where does it come from
from tithe, church support offering and seeds of faith.

Now, why would a pastor in this case want to exploit members financially when in the end he will still get his fixed salary?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:51pm On Jul 06, 2019
donjazet:
[img][/img]

The answer to the bolded is YES.
Laws are made by the personal opinion of people, if all of us on this sports thread decide to go publicly and campaign vigorously against child marriage at fct, our movement can gain traction over time, one of the leaders of the movement can win a seat at parliament and fight fully for the act to be criminalized. That's the beauty of democracy.

I will take this as a win.
you have changed the dynamics and context of the argument to whether it's a crime or not, not whether it's right or wrong.

Since the pastors rape story came out, what many people have been arguing about foremostly is whether his actions were RIGHT, not necessarily whether they were legal.

You have been defending him on the basis of whether he got consent or not from the girl but people are saying its not right for a man to court a lot of girls who are underage.

For the first time, you have admitted that underage sex is not right and that is a win that I'll take.

You definitely do not understand what I have been saying

First the nature of the relationship and the way the girl narrated the incident does not look like rape to me, Most rape is by forcefully without consent having sex with a girl, In most case when the girl is objecting there is usually force, threats and maybe a weapon. None of these was present in this case.

The pastor came to her house pulled down her underwear, she DID NOT STRUGGLE with him, from her words she said and I quote,

[b]When he was about to do it, I wanted to react but he covered my mouth and said 'Busola listen to me and you will be fine, just do what I want you to do"
I didn't struggle, I just let him, he brought out his dick, pulled down my panties. I was grunting I will cry and he eventually penetrated he finished what he wanted to do.

Now tell me how this is rape. still had sex many times after that initial rape, Continued attending the church of the rapist

All these do not point to rape IMO. The statement in bold will fail the case of rape.

Now the next charge was that if it was sex with an underage which is a crime, And I asked what constitute underage sex in Nigeria? You are claiming its sex with underage, I now ask what is the age of consent in Nigeria, you haven't been able to tell me
So if you can't tell what law Biodun infracted how do you know he committed a crime

You now tried to pander to sentiments asking if my own daughter at 13 should be having sex and I told you that my opinion is not what matters. I don't want my 20yr old to be having sex with a 60yr old even if its legal. But that is my own opinion just like the father of Regina If I don't like my daughter having sex with a 60yr old, there is nothing I can do because she is of age

I hope your confusion has been cleared no

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:54pm On Jul 06, 2019
Greatihex:
from title, church support offering and seeds of faith.
Now, why would a pastor in this case want to exploit members financially when in the end he will still get his fixed salary?

While the pastor might be on a fixed salary, It doesn't stop "gifts" from members. These gifts are not controlled by the church

These gifts can be increased by sweet-talking, seeing positive predictions, selling hope and other coercive measures to the members

That is fleecing

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 5:56pm On Jul 06, 2019
Am I the only one watching the naija match cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
donjazet

If a girl says your brother raped her. You asked her how it happened and she said

When he was about to do it, I wanted to react but he covered my mouth and said 'Chioma, listen to me and you will be fine, just do what I want you to do"
I didn't struggle, I just let him, he brought out his dick, pulled down my panties. I was grunting I will cry and he eventually penetrated he finished what he wanted to do.

Will you say your brother raped her?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2019
thorrvik55:
Am I the only one watching the naija match cry
Very annoying sth undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:05pm On Jul 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

The pastor who slapped is also on youtube and has been for several years
Let the slapee press charges. For all we know they might have been settled at the background
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
A40:
Let the slapee press charges. For all we know they might have been settled at the background

The slapee in the Senator case didn't press charges, they might have even settled in the background yet the senator was asked to make an apology and even detained by police

The pastor who slapped actually bragged that he doesn't answer to men but to a supreme being and he will slap her again if the situation presents itself

yet he wasn't made to apologize or detained by police

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:18pm On Jul 06, 2019
chic2pimp:

I'm confused at his defense. I really am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ighalo! sad

Una better win this match
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
raumdeuter:
donjazet

If a girl says your brother raped her. You asked her how it happened and she said

When he was about to do it, I wanted to react but he covered my mouth and said 'Chioma, listen to me and you will be fine, just do what I want you to do"

Will you say your brother raped her?

First of all, I will ask myself if he is capable of doing this?, if he has been accused of something like this prior to this from someone else and if he has been guilty of this.
the pastor in question has numerously been accused of this, thus indicating a pattern.

Someone has previously tried to inform you on the various forms of sexual molestation.
Apart from the physical force involved, there can be an environment where there was significant mental and psychological coercion.

Men in power understand that women are drawn to power and as such might use these tactics to attract gullible and vulnerable young teens.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7417) (7418) (7419) (7420) (7421) (7422) (7423) ... (19360) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ballzproblem2, SirAce, Amoto94(m), Ballzproblemm and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.