Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,497 members, 7,843,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10655567 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7415) (7416) (7417) (7418) (7419) (7420) (7421) ... (19311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 5:18pm On Jul 05, 2019
donjazet:
Greatihex, I am calling you out as a collosal hypocrite on this thread, you're an embodiment of all that is wrong with an African Christian's mentality.

You have repeatedly presented yourself as a defender of Christianity on this thread such to the point of being blind to its shortcomings, I mean how does one who claims to be "righteous" not see anything wrong in having sex with underage children??

At least, One can understand nihilist and dayo's reasons for defending the pastor, these are men who unapologetically consistently narrate their sexcapades on this forum, they clearly enjoy sex illicitly with multiple partners than they can remember just as the perp pastor does, so clearly, this is a case of the pot defending the kettle.

They do realize that anyone of their multiple partners could one day trump up a charge against them and due to the fact that people already recognize their reputation as womanizers could easily believe these charges regardless of its veracity.

But for you a supposed "Christian" to go as far as justifying underage sex in a bid to defend a "pastor who has a reputation of being a philiandere and a womanizer just goes to show how gullible and hypocritical you are.

THINK

See me minding my business and being shot up like this.

I maintain my innocence against these baseless accusations designed ro besmirch my reputation.

I will release a robust reply later.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2019
Leyqute:

As in. I wasn’t surprised about pa Raumdeuter’s stance. He’s an iconoclast; he loves playing the devil’s advocate.

Na unku Nihilist’s position shock me. I know he could be mischievous and trolls like a pro but his arguments make sense most times.

The argument that someone who was allegedly raped 20 years ago as a teenager should’ve come out since lacks empathy.

I don’t even know what greatihex said but na him dey chop koboko grin

Did i say this?

Baba

THINK
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2019
nihilistjnr:

I maintain my innocence against these baseless accusations designed ro besmirch my reputation.

Since 2013, no reply. grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 5:29pm On Jul 05, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Lies.. Guilty tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2019
nihilistjnr:

i see what you did there grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kamelot77(m): 6:17pm On Jul 05, 2019
Zouma is back

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kamelot77(m): 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2019
Chelsea squad in Ireland ��

Caballero, Cumming

Azpilicueta, Sterling, Zappacosta
Ampadu, Chalobah, Guehi, Tomori, Zouma, Maatsen

Bakayoko, Baker, Drinkwater, Gallagher, Gilmour, Palmer

Kenedy, Pedro, Piazon,

Batshuayi, Ugbo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2019
Kamelot77:
Chelsea squad in Ireland ��

Caballero, Cumming

Azpilicueta, Sterling, Zappacosta
Ampadu, Chalobah, Guehi, Tomori, Zouma, Maatsen

Bakayoko, Baker, Drinkwater, Gallagher, Gilmour, Palmer

Kenedy, Pedro, Piazon,

Batshuayi, Ugbo

What is Piazon still doing here when his contract expired in June?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kamelot77(m): 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2019
Ibime:

What is Piazon still doing here when his contract expired in June?
Chelsea might offer him another new contract.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2019
nihilistjnr:

grin grin grin

Robust reply
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2019
nihilistjnr:

will release a robust reply later.

I had to google 'robust reply' to really understand.

Now I totally get it..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nayo08(m): 8:36pm On Jul 05, 2019
thorrvik55:

I had to google 'robust reply' to really understand.

Now I totally get it..
grin did you get one of Biodun Fatoyinbo's case as a result?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:53pm On Jul 05, 2019
Nayo08:
grin did you get one of Biodun Fatoyinbo's case as a result?

grin grin
Wetin Musa no go see for gate....

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nayo08(m): 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
BlueRayDick:

grin grin
Wetin Musa no go see for gate....
grin grin man I was so surprised grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by barackodam: 9:13pm On Jul 05, 2019
raumdeuter:

This is extremely foolish

There is no professional footballer that does not have some quality, Even Krychokewack is getting a club in Siberia concentration camp

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 05, 2019
[quote author=barackodam post=79979179][/quote]these ladies go soon start to dey shout rape rape now grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by barackodam: 9:30pm On Jul 05, 2019
krattoss:
these ladies go soon start to dey shout rape rape now grin

No o, they're clearly smiling cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 05, 2019
barackodam:

No o, they're clearly smiling cheesy
that one gasping for breath looks like she is bout to squirt and orgasm cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:37pm On Jul 05, 2019
BlueAngel444:
Kepa we bought 80m 6months before then was worth 18m-20m.

If Courtios or Pulisic had extra years in their contract, Courtios would have gone for 60m to 70m, Pulisic will reach 100m self.. what about Hazard that 150m would have been 200m or more.

the amount a player is bought for doesn't translate to the players value, or value to his team self. na situations they cause am.
oga, kepa's release clause was tricked. There was no negotiation anywhere
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by barackodam: 9:39pm On Jul 05, 2019
krattoss:
that one gasping for breath looks like she is bout to squirt and orgasm cheesy

I didn't say so ooo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2019
The Lampard effect is strong. So many youth players have renewed their contracts, now CHO is on the verge of doing the same after meeting with Lampard.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:30pm On Jul 05, 2019
raumdeuter:

WHat was his influence against Chelsea? DId he score or assist any goal? Messi only scored 1 goal that entire season in the CL and player 0mins from quarter finals to final

You have poor memory, go and search for Messi vs Chelsea 2006, watch it and come back and tell me if this question is not a stupid one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:38pm On Jul 05, 2019
raumdeuter:

This is extremely foolish

There is no professional footballer that does not have some quality, Even Krychokewack is getting a club in Siberia concentration camp

There's a reason alagolo is stranded at 15m and no top club want to buy him.

When your quality drops your price drops. By next transfer window, Boathand would be appointed as a curator to help keep training balls and cones.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:21pm On Jul 05, 2019
airmark:

You have poor memory, go and search for Messi vs Chelsea 2006, watch it and come back and tell me if this question is not a stupid one.

How many goals did messi score in that season's CL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:22pm On Jul 05, 2019
airmark:

There's a reason alagolo is stranded at 15m and no top club want to buy him.

When your quality drops your price drops. By next transfer window, Boathand would be appointed as a curator to help keep training balls and cones.

we can see the top club that's buying krychokewack in Siberia

are you still following his form there
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kamelot77(m): 11:38pm On Jul 05, 2019
Training photos

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
donjazet:
Greatihex, I am calling you out as a collosal hypocrite on this thread, you're an embodiment of all that is wrong with an African Christian's mentality.

You have repeatedly presented yourself as a defender of Christianity on this thread such to the point of being blind to its shortcomings, I mean how does one who claims to be "righteous" not see anything wrong in having sex with underage children??

At least, One can understand nihilist and dayo's reasons for defending the pastor, these are men who unapologetically consistently narrate their sexcapades on this forum, they clearly enjoy sex illicitly with multiple partners than they can remember just as the perp pastor does, so clearly, this is a case of the pot defending the kettle.

They do realize that anyone of their multiple partners could one day trump up a charge against them and due to the fact that people already recognize their reputation as womanizers could easily believe these charges regardless of its veracity.

But for you a supposed "Christian" to go as far as justifying underage sex in a bid to defend a "pastor who has a reputation of being a philiandere and a womanizer just goes to show how gullible and hypocritical you are.

THINK
just coming online now to see this ranting.

POC, Christianity does not have shortcomings and you must be deluded if you think that my stances in this case has anything to do with me being a Christian. Again, i don't defend any Christianity, i only try bring the truth and make people know that there are some wolves in sheep clothing trying to deceive the unbelievers and young Christians.

Please, try to read and understand.

Have you not seen where i stated that i don't like those who do underage?

Now, that i don't like guys/girls who do underage does mean that i don't agree that every one should reap what they sow.

Many of the ones we call underage are sometimes even more corrupt than the adults. You Can take example from the teacher and the 16 years old student. You Can imagine when a supposed minor would go to her teacher's house for lessons and refuse to put on undies so that she can seduce the teacher. When the teacher who is supposed to control himself and act like a responsible adult refusing to do that, we will now want to crucify the man alone, whiling leaving the stupid girl that asked for it?

I was once a teenager and my parents, teachers, sunday school teacher etc used to advice me and other teenagers of the consequences of being intimate with the opposite sex.

When a teenager then decides not to listen to those advice and choose to do the opposite; such child should face the consequences of what comes out of the path he or she has taken.

Even the bible says, "flee from every appearances of evil."

Believe me, any girl that is raped and she refuses to tell atleast her mother, know that she has done what she was warned not to do. That is how i see it.

How will a girl tell her mother that she was raped when she didn't obey her mother's instruction of never to go to the house of any boy or man, but she disobeyed and went to Obi's house alone to watch film, eat free indomie and play with obi on his bed. Anything wey she get for obi house na wetin she ask for, because her mother know say e get bad boys like obi wey make her tell am say make she no go any man house.

Now, coming to the case of busola, i find it difficult to believe that there was a case of rape from the story she told and with other side stories that we were hearing and reading.

Ukwu gam gam gam, na-aghiya na nsogbu

Nwata no n'ulo na-eri ihe no na ulo, nwata no n'ama na-eri ihe no na ama

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:23am On Jul 06, 2019
busar:
because he isn't a fraud! That's what is called class!! No coach has attained such level..

Fraudiola attained the level of not winning the league title, in his first attempt, first time in his career, only in the epl.

Fraudiola attained the level of buying two top keepers with about 80m within a year.

Fraudiola attained the level of buying an epl player of the year, as a bench warmer.

Fraudiola attained the level of spending more than 100m on wingbacks.

Fraudiola attained the level of spending more than 250m on his defence, yet he suffered his career's highest number of losses in a season in epl.

Fraudiola attained the level of taking a ucl semifinalist and poured 600m+, without crossing ucl quarters for three years, losing to underdogs.

The levels he attained go on and on.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:26am On Jul 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

How many goals did messi score in that season's CL

So you want to play another card, after you goofed asking what Messi did against Chelsea. Bounce. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:42am On Jul 06, 2019
Kamelot77:
Training photos

Bakayoko. grin

Meanwhile Conte is interested in Matic, the Serbian Olofinjana, while a certain alagolo defender is stranded in Munich, fixing nose rings to attract Jigga.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:18am On Jul 06, 2019
airmark:

So you want to play another card, after you goofed asking what Messi did against Chelsea. Bounce. cheesy

what did Messi do vs Chelsea? did he score or assist? Etoo scored, Dinho scored what did messi do vs Chelsea and in the entire competition that year
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:21am On Jul 06, 2019
Ibime:
The Lampard effect is strong. So many youth players have renewed their contracts, now CHO is on the verge of doing the same after meeting with Lampard.

Indeed. There is genuine belief amongst all that if you are good enough, you will get a chance.

Perhaps proponents of youth integration like myself will finally get to see this happen. Although I must admit there will be a cost. But I will rather see a small decline persisting with a handful of youth, than the same using Danny Drinkwater, Bakayoko etc.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7415) (7416) (7417) (7418) (7419) (7420) (7421) ... (19311) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dayokunu1 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.