Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,118 members, 7,849,494 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10684367 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7416) (7417) (7418) (7419) (7420) (7421) (7422) ... (19347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:25am On Jul 06, 2019
A40 Kevin Spacey's accuser has dropped civil charges against him in court

but the actor has been dropped by many producers from their shows and his career might never remain the same over a false accusation and the accuser might now go free since he has nothing to lose anyway infact he gained more popularity

This is what happens when we blanket believe accusers and never question their story

By the way. the accuser in this case is not a woman. Na man

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:17am On Jul 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

what did Messi do vs Chelsea? did he score or assist? Etoo scored, Dinho scored what did messi do vs Chelsea and in the entire competition that year

You wouldn't stop exposing your limited knowledge of the round leather game.

To every sensible football analyst, Chelsea lost the duel, the moment Del horno was given the matching order, courtesy the Argentine that troubled Chelsea all night and subsequently helped Fraudiola to reach the peak of his coaching career.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:19am On Jul 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

but the actor has been dropped by many producers from their shows and his career might never remain the same over a false accusation and the accuser might now go free since he has nothing to lose anyway infact he gained more popularity

This is what happens when we blanket believe accusers and never question their story

Have they deleted your Bayern munich thread?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 6:58am On Jul 06, 2019
airmark:

You wouldn't stop exposing your limited knowledge of the round leather game.

To every sensible football analyst, Chelsea lost the duel, the moment Del horno was given the matching order, courtesy the Argentine that troubled Chelsea all night and subsequently helped Fraudiola to reach the peak of his coaching career.

Guardiola wasn't the coach then
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 6:59am On Jul 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

what did Messi do vs Chelsea? did he score or assist? Etoo scored, Dinho scored what did messi do vs Chelsea and in the entire competition that year

Dinho didn't. It was John Terryble's own goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:42am On Jul 06, 2019
You didn’t even understand that statement, comprehension problem.
Debroslink:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:02am On Jul 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

You are following the public outrage against the senator who beat a lady, I'm thinking if it was a popular pastor or imam who doesn't wear Gucci are we going to see the public demanding an apology plus prosecution

I'm sure many people here are familiar with the case of a popular pastor who slapped a girl in public
it's still on YouTube
Let them start from somewhere. If the Pastor got away with slapping people in public does not mean the Senator should too. Plus the guy seems to have a history. Nonetheless you can see this one on tape so deniability is out of the question

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:08am On Jul 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

Do you believe Bill Cosby was guilty or innocent? We both know Pastor Biodun is not going to jail.

In this Pastor's case innocence can only apply if he didn't kpansh her at underage level. I didn't believe the Ese case and the previous ones that were leveled against him in the past but I'm having my doubts because of the sheer volume of people on his matter that's why I hope he can somehow prove his innocence. My only issue with him from day 1 was his Pastor Elegucci pattern of finessing his members of their hard earned money with scripture

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:21am On Jul 06, 2019
A40:
Do you believe Bill Cosby was guilty or innocent? We both know Pastor Biodun is not going to jail.

In this Pastor's case innocence can only apply if he didn't kpansh her at underage level. I didn't believe the Ese case and the previous ones that were leveled against him in the past but I'm having my doubts because of the sheer volume of people on his matter that's why I hope he can somehow prove his innocence. My only issue with him from day 1 was his Pastor Elegucci pattern of finessing his members of their hard earned money with scripture

All pastors do this.

ALL

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:46am On Jul 06, 2019
A40 see as Kawhi played the whole NBA. Lol
But that Clippers lineup go bad. Beverly, George, Kawhi to lockdown the NBA like MOPOL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 9:37am On Jul 06, 2019
afrodoc2:

But that Clippers lineup go bad. Beverly, George, Kawhi to lockdown the NBA like MOPOL.
Kawhi is a real stand-up guy. Looking forward to the Clippers this year. I told Bronsexuals that Kawhi has no reason to help Bron build his legacy when he is the King of the league as we speak
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:41am On Jul 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

Spaceys legal team paid the man to drop the civil case.

The statute of limitations on the case expires in a few days.

Coincidentally, the man also lost the mobile phone (which is central to the criminal case) in the last few days.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2019
Debroslink:

Did you follow our convo or just jumped in as usual?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2019
Morata byebye, a transfer decision that almost ruined the team. Thunder fire Emenalo and those that frustrated Conte.

''Chelsea and Atletico Madrid have today agreed terms for the permanent transfer of Alvaro #Morata.

Morata, who is on loan until the end of the 2019/20 season, will now join Atletico in a permanent switch. #calciomercato
''

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 12:39pm On Jul 06, 2019
Airmark please what's the moniker of that Morata apologist? I just want to tell him "FVCK YOU" grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmy2807(m): 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2019
airmark:
Morata byebye, a transfer decision that almost ruined the team. Thunder fire Emenalo and those that frustrated Conte.

''Chelsea and Atletico Madrid have today agreed terms for the permanent transfer of Alvaro #Morata.

Morata, who is on loan until the end of the 2019/20 season, will now join Atletico in a permanent switch. #calciomercato
''
Best news i have heard all day, he doesn't even want to play for us anymore judging from his comments wh4le at athletico.
He strikes me as a sissy, crumbles under pressure, doesn't like to be criticized etc. Although i admit that chelsea didn't help his case that much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
airmark:

''
I swear. I’m the most happiest guy at the moment.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2019
For the first time this year, Marina has done a good business.

Athleti's plan was to use him for one more year, bid very low for him or refuse to sign him permanently if Chelsea hadn't pulled the plug.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 1:27pm On Jul 06, 2019
Good riddance to bad rubbish... His goal against Man Utd was lit though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 1:28pm On Jul 06, 2019
VargasVee:

Athleti's plan was to use him for one more year, bid very low for him or refuse to sign him permanently if Chelsea hadn't pulled the plug.

How much was he sold
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:41pm On Jul 06, 2019
airmark:

''

Just Bakayoko, Drinkbleach, Zappacosta and Alonso to join

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 1:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
So, we are left with striking force of Giroud, Tammy and Mitchy This is very poor on paper
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kamelot77(m): 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2019
VargasVee:

she has done fantastic job since the last 3y. Oscar,costa, hazard and now morata
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 1:56pm On Jul 06, 2019
Kamelot77:
she has done fantastic job since the last 3y. Oscar,costa, hazard and now morata
A true Chelsea legend cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:05pm On Jul 06, 2019
BikeMan:
Airmark please what's the moniker of that Morata apologist? I just want to tell him "FVCK YOU" grin

cheesy

I can't remember again o. Diggz knows them well.

emmy2807:

Best news i have heard all day, he doesn't even want to play for us anymore judging from his comments wh4le at athletico.
He strikes me as a sissy, crumbles under pressure, doesn't like to be criticized etc. Although i admit that chelsea didn't help his case that much.

What a time to be alive.

hensben:
I swear. I’m the most happiest guy at the moment.

So happy bro. Batshuayi and co, should now prove themselves.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 2:43pm On Jul 06, 2019
Can this line up trouble Cameroon today?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kamelot77(m): 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ruben Loftus-Cheek has signed a new five-year contract with Chelsea.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2019
airmark:

cheesy

I can't remember again o. Diggz knows them well.

What a time to be alive.

So happy bro. Batshuayi and co, should now prove themselves.
Morata, the most spineless striker I have ever seen. After seeing drogba and costa over the years Morata was painful to watch.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2019
Elnino4ladies:

How much was he sold

In the region of 50m+ (Bonuses included)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:12pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ibime:

Just Bakayoko, Drinkbleach, Zappacosta and Alonso to join
You are right. Transfer ban do us strong thing. We supposed sign a quality number 10, quality number 9, quality CB and a quality number 3 to replace Alonso.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2019
afrodoc2:

George will have a pretty good NBA regular season only to turn to into Play Off P come crunch time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
Greatihex:

POC, Christianity does not have shortcomings and you must be deluded if you think that my stances in this case has anything to do with me being a Christian.

Please, try to read and understand.

Many of the ones we call underage are sometimes even more corrupt than the adults. You Can take example from the teacher and the 16 years old student. You Can imagine when a supposed minor would go to her teacher's house for lessons and refuse to put on undies so that she can seduce the teacher. When the teacher who is supposed to control himself and act like a responsible adult refusing to do that, we will now want to crucify the man alone, whiling leaving the stupid girl that asked for it?

I was once a teenager and my parents, teachers, sunday school teacher etc used to advice me and other teenagers of the consequences of being intimate with the opposite sex.

When a teenager then decides not to listen to those advice and choose to do the opposite; such child should face the consequences of what comes out of the path he or she has taken.

a

You continue to show just how limited and biased your critical analytical reasoning is.

@ the bolded, If a 16 year old teen comes unto a teacher and they end up having sex, the teacher is rightfully scorned.
as a teacher you're expected to be ready for such an encounter, you're trained to overcome such incidents.

The teacher is supposed to be the be the moral figurehead to the Student, he is supposed to stop the girl right in her tracks and attempt to make her see the error of her ways and put her on the right track, not give in to her seduction.

What kind of society will we have If every teacher gave in to the temptation and had sex with teens?
The teacher is rightfully scorned so as to dissuade others from doing so.

It's just like justifying a public officer's acceptance of a bribe because he was deeply tempted by his subjects high offer.

Are you not to blame the officer for accepting the bribe?
Wouldn't you expect the public officer to have rejected the bribe and maintained his integrity as his office expect? once again,

THINK.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7416) (7417) (7418) (7419) (7420) (7421) (7422) ... (19347) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: EzeULU, cephasdultimate, swiz123(m), humblesteve(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.