Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,127 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10591049 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7414) (7415) (7416) (7417) (7418) (7419) (7420) ... (19241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Grundig: 9:00am On Jul 05, 2019
There's something about lampard's back room staff that smacks of a combination of inexperience and old boys reunion.

This season, Im not looking forward to a UCL spot. But I go dey oright if he performs better than solskjear.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:04am On Jul 05, 2019
A40:
I don't really know too much about the issue and so I won't join those to accuse him of r@pe

Anyway time will tell. And if he's innocent he would be vindicated

You are following the public outrage against the senator who beat a lady, I'm thinking if it was a popular pastor or imam who doesn't wear Gucci are we going to see the public demanding an apology plus prosecution

I'm sure many people here are familiar with the case of a popular pastor who slapped a girl in public
it's still on YouTube
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:08am On Jul 05, 2019
raumdeuter:

Spend = transfer fees

The transfer fee of a player depends on

Quality, Age, length of the contract, marketability of player, Nationality of the player, how important the player is to the buying and selling club, availability of close substitutes, the financial standing of buying and selling club, Release clauses etc

So for quality to stand out, all the other factors need to be the same

E.g For the Transfer fee of player A vs Player B to be a measure of their quality, then other factors must be the same. i.e Similar age, Nationality, similar contract length

If Man Utd bid for Aguero at this moment, City might quote them 120M but if Man Utd bid for Harry Kane Spurs might quote 350M,

That's about a 200M difference in transfer fee and has very little to do with the quality as at today

A team like Juventus will have a small spend yet have a strategy of targetting players on free transfers and giving them good salaries and sign on fees

ur head is there,

olabode89 this is the reply I don't have time to type or explaim to u
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:15am On Jul 05, 2019
Grundig:
There's something about lampard's back room staff that smacks of a combination of inexperience and old boys reunion.

This season, Im not looking forward to a UCL spot. But I go dey oright if he performs better than solskjear.

the one thing Chelsea needs is that old fighting spirit... sometimes our team feels like they give up mid game, no fight back.

well we may finish 4th, but even 5th won't be that bad(but if even we finish 6th but still above united grin)...

we have spent €200m on midfielders over the past 2yrs, €130m on attack.. they just need to work together n find the best combination, I seriously doubt OGS will do better than Lampard (even with the transfer ban)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 9:34am On Jul 05, 2019
Barca signing Neymar and griezmann will make me a good in fifa20 grin grin.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:45am On Jul 05, 2019
Grundig:

Jody Morris has experience though. Especially with our youth players. As this is a season of integration he might just be the best guy to select the ready talents. Though of course we might still finish outside top four depending on how good the players are and how quickly they sync and Lampard's own managerial and coaching skill.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 10:29am On Jul 05, 2019
pamcode:
Jody Morris has experience though. Especially with our youth players. As this is a season of integration he might just be the best guy to select the ready talents. Though of course we might still finish outside top four depending on how good the players are and how quickly they sync and Lampard's own managerial and coaching skill.
With a transfer ban and the lack of available managers, it's a decent hire. Obviously he would not have gotten the job if he wasn't already a legend, but maybe we need the old guard to get back together to create a new era for Chelsea. He's inexperienced, but he will be backed 100% by the fans. With all the negative news about the club, we needed something good to happen.
Jody Morris worked with the academy and won just about everything he could with them for years and the people coming with him know the academy players better than anyone else in the world .Our squad is good to finish top 3 . My man pulisic will deliver

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 10:32am On Jul 05, 2019
Kimbeast:

With a transfer ban and the lack of available managers, it's a decent hire. Obviously he would not have gotten the job if he wasn't already a legend, but maybe we need the old guard to get back together to create a new era for Chelsea. He's inexperienced, but he will be backed 100% by the fans. With all the negative news about the club, we needed something good to happen.

Hilarious appointment if you remove the fact he was a good player out of the equation. Chelsea got their manager poached by Juventus and hired a guy who took Derby from 6th in the Championship to 6th in the championship as a replacement. It has all the receipt for disaster.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:53am On Jul 05, 2019
Greatihex, I am calling you out as a collosal hypocrite on this thread, you're an embodiment of all that is wrong with an African Christian's mentality.

You have repeatedly presented yourself as a defender of Christianity on this thread such to the point of being blind to its shortcomings, I mean how does one who claims to be "righteous" not see anything wrong in having sex with underage children??

At least, One can understand nihilist and dayo's reasons for defending the pastor, these are men who unapologetically consistently narrate their sexcapades on this forum, they clearly enjoy sex illicitly with multiple partners than they can remember just as the perp pastor does, so clearly, this is a case of the pot defending the kettle.

They do realize that anyone of their multiple partners could one day trump up a charge against them and due to the fact that people already recognize their reputation as womanizers could easily believe these charges regardless of its veracity.

But for you a supposed "Christian" to go as far as justifying underage sex in a bid to defend a "pastor who has a reputation of being a philiandere and a womanizer just goes to show how gullible and hypocritical you are.

THINK

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by barackodam: 11:01am On Jul 05, 2019
donjazet:
Greatihex, I am calling you out as a collosal hypocrite on this thread, you're an embodiment of all that is wrong with an African Christian's mentality.

You have repeatedly presented yourself as a defender of Christianity on this thread such to the point of being blind to its shortcomings, I mean how does one who claims to be "righteous" not see anything wrong in having sex with underage children??

At least, One can understand nihilist and dayo's reasons for defending the pastor, these are men who unapologetically consistently narrate their sexcapades on this forum, they clearly enjoy sex illicitly with multiple partners than they can remember just as the perp pastor does, so clearly, this is a case of the pot defending the kettle.

They do realize that anyone of their multiple partners could one day trump up a charge against them and due to the fact that people already recognize their reputation as womanizers could easily believe these charges regardless of its veracity.

But for you a supposed "Christian" to go as far as justifying underage sex in a bid to defend a "pastor who has a reputation of being a philiandere and a womanizer just goes to show how gullible and hypocritical you are.

THINK

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:06am On Jul 05, 2019
donjazet:

THINK

LEEMAO. grin

Ayagayagayagayo grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:06am On Jul 05, 2019
So Pep after spending millions on walker wants to spend the almost the same amount on another rightback

Pep Guardiola’s side are pursuing the Juventus full-back, who would cost upwards of £54million. Cancelo

Abeg is Walker on 18months injury shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:22am On Jul 05, 2019
barackodam:

As in. I wasn’t surprised about pa Raumdeuter’s stance. He’s an iconoclast; he loves playing the devil’s advocate.

Na unku Nihilist’s position shock me. I know he could be mischievous and trolls like a pro but his arguments make sense most times.

The argument that someone who was allegedly raped 20 years ago as a teenager should’ve come out since lacks empathy.

I don’t even know what greatihex said but na him dey chop koboko grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 11:50am On Jul 05, 2019
donjazet:

THINK

Daang! Shots fired

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 12:26pm On Jul 05, 2019
Ooh well!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:31pm On Jul 05, 2019
raumdeuter:

Intelligent people will ask what was Messis contribution in the CL win before Guardiola? Messi that got injured for most of the knockout stages and had just 1 goal and 1 assist in the entire competition

Those that knew how Chelsea lost out would remember Messi's influence against us.

He was a regular for his team with Etoo upfront. Your Fraudiola met these two and other stars and ever since he left Messi he hasn't won ucl. Must he spend 1b or get Messi before he wins it?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2019
busar:
the same fraudiola that took all the trophies in England last season and left nothing for you guys?? I think I prefer this fraud...

Yes after getting destroyed by Conte who used the team that finished 10th, in his first attempt in epl.

Not every coach would get that chance of changing keepers within a year, spending massively.

Not ever coach would have the chance to take a ucl semifinalist and spend 600m adding new players, without winning ucl, thrice in a row, and not receive a sack.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
raumdeuter:

Spend = transfer fees

The transfer fee of a player depends on

Quality, Age, length of the contract, marketability of player, Nationality of the player, how important the player is to the buying and selling club, availability of close substitutes, the financial standing of buying and selling club, Release clauses etc

So for quality to stand out, all the other factors need to be the same

E.g For the Transfer fee of player A vs Player B to be a measure of their quality, then other factors must be the same. i.e Similar age, Nationality, similar contract length

If Man Utd bid for Aguero at this moment, City might quote them 120M but if Man Utd bid for Harry Kane Spurs might quote 350M,

That's about a 200M difference in transfer fee and has very little to do with the quality as at today

A team like Juventus will have a small spend yet have a strategy of targetting top quality players on free transfers or those whose contract are running out and giving them good salaries plus sign on fees

Remove quality from your list of factors and see how none of age, year of experience etc, becomes useful. A player without quality won't be taken even for free, unless they want to use him as a training cone.

What's making clubs to run away from your alagolo defender at 15m? Very soon Bayern will put him on Amazon.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 1:02pm On Jul 05, 2019
Boys headed for Dublin, we noh get Oasis007 abi what's his name again on this thread, so no pictures
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 1:34pm On Jul 05, 2019
donjazet:

THINK

I don't think his stance have anything to do with him being a Christian though...

Every tin else was on point...

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:32pm On Jul 05, 2019
airmark:

Those that knew how Chelsea lost out would remember Messi's influence against us.

He was a regular for his team with Etoo upfront. Your Fraudiola met these two and other stars and ever since he left Messi he hasn't won ucl. Must he spend 1b or get Messi before he wins it?

WHat was his influence against Chelsea? DId he score or assist any goal? Messi only scored 1 goal that entire season in the CL and player 0mins from quarter finals to final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2019
airmark:

Remove quality from your list of factors and see how none of age, year of experience etc, becomes useful. A player without quality won't be taken even for free, unless they want to use him as a training cone.

What's making clubs to run away from your alagolo defender at 15m? Very soon Bayern will put him on Amazon.

This is extremely foolish

There is no professional footballer that does not have some quality, Even Krychokewack is getting a club in Siberia concentration camp

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by busar(m): 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2019
airmark:

Yes after getting destroyed by Conte who used the team that finished 10th, in his first attempt in epl.

Not every coach would get that chance of changing keepers within a year, spending massively.

Not ever coach would have the chance to take a ucl semifinalist and spend 600m adding new players, without winning ucl, thrice in a row, and not receive a sack.
because he isn't a fraud! That's what is called class!! No coach has attained such level..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 3:08pm On Jul 05, 2019
donjazet:

but for you a supposed "Christian" to go as far as justifying underage sex in a bid to defend a "pastor who has a reputation of being a philiandere and a womanizer just goes to show how gullible and hypocritical you are.

THINK
WTF dude undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:25pm On Jul 05, 2019
Melvyn11:

Hilarious appointment if you remove the fact he was a good player out of the equation. Chelsea got their manager poached by Juventus and hired a guy who took Derby from 6th in the Championship to 6th in the championship as a replacement. It has all the receipt for disaster.

A little information is a dangerous thing.

Did you check Derby's financial position to quantify his achievement? Derby had serious financial problems and sold their best players. They even had to sell their stadium to stay afloat.

While other teams in the Championship like Villa used £28m net spend to get where they did, Derby had a negative net spend and expectations were doom at the start of the season given the financial situation. He definitely overachieved.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:34pm On Jul 05, 2019
donjazet:

This is wicked.

You came for Greatihex head, but Nihilistjnr and Raumdeuter are just catching stray bullet anyhow here.

[img]https://media./images/17e91cf2991314dd78eecec4668476a0/tenor.gif[/img]

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 3:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
cheesy
So Ibime dey play bet
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:57pm On Jul 05, 2019
obainojazz:
cheesy
So Ibime dey play bet

Ibime even follow join betting whatsapp chat. That image, Na ibime be "John VIP"

If donjazet write epistle about his betting life now

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2019
LMFAO this thread sef

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2019
grin grin grin
See as dem use sure fixed odd follow Ibime
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kamelot77(m): 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2019
Next stop : Dublin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7414) (7415) (7416) (7417) (7418) (7419) (7420) ... (19241) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala, izzou(m), Unlimited22, SirAce and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.