Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (756) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10509105 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by johnstar(m): 1:37pm On Jan 11, 2015
Odunharry:

it very easy...go to their shop near you and you will meet people who will teach u
nah, i want experience ppl lyk u, nt dm der
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
fredoooooo:

Mata comes to mind as soon as i read your comment . Willian in shaktar is different from the one in chelsea

True that.

Three years ago, ninja was one of those guys who'd run at defs and leave them for dead.

It's either Jose's tactics militates against Willian's skills or dude simply traded his skillset for a membership card at the Griffin.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 4:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
Willian?? Dude is annoying from his attacking style/abilities to his rather stupid broom on his head
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:37pm On Jan 11, 2015
AirborneLacer:

True that.

Three years ago, ninja was one of those guys who'd run at defs and leave them for dead.

It's either Jose's tactics militates against Willian's skills or dude simply traded his skillset for a membership card at the Griffin.

Willian has never been a winger, his chief role is playmaker. . . .even on the wing, he's never been someone who dribbles, he's always been the type to drift away from one man only before releasing the pass.

Even when he did play on the wing in Shakhtar, he was only effective from the left wing, cutting inside with the outside of his right foot and releasing the pass or shot.

Do you have any evidence of Willian being a running winger who leaves defenders for dead prior to Chelsea?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
Oscar praise singers back with their once-a-month praise singing.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
youngdude1:
Guys pls if any of you go to church, pls involve almeria, man u and rio ave to win either half today so that bet9ja will pay me 15k. There are the only games remaining on my ticket...thanks

Almeria Lost. tongue Tickets to the Cleaners.. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
youngdude1:
Guys pls if any of you go to church, pls involve almeria, man u and rio ave to win either half today so that bet9ja will pay me 15k. There are the only games remaining on my ticket...thanks

Only N15k for all these accumulators?

Na N1 bet you place?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
Ibime:

Willian has never been a winger, his chief role is playmaker. . . .even on the wing, he's never been someone who dribbles, he's always been the type to drift away from one man only before releasing the pass.

Even when he did play on the wing in Shakhtar, he was only effective from the left wing, cutting inside with the outside of his right foot and releasing the pass or shot.

Do you have any evidence of Willian being a running winger who leaves defenders for dead prior to Chelsea?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s9sgvpA9Hc
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
Nihilist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s9sgvpA9Hc

The exact same thing he's doing at Chelsea. Where in this video do you see him slaloming past multiple players? It's the same old Willian, drift past one player and pass the ball.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
Ibime:

The exact same thing he's doing at Chelsea. Where in this video do you see him slaloming past multiple players?

he's definitely more expressive in that video clip than he is for us....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:06pm On Jan 11, 2015
Nihilist:

he's definitely more expressive in that video clip than he is for us....

I could show you youtube clip of him at Chelsea that would make you think that. No be youtube?

Willian hasn't changed. I know him from Football Manager years back as a central attacking midfielder. His whole style of play tells you he is not a natural winger. He is more interested in continuity of possession than one-on-one duels. He is one of those central attacking midfielders with s little pace who gets deployed on the wing. Even Oscar can play on the wing like him. . . as he has done for Chelsea and Brazil several times.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:14pm On Jan 11, 2015
Ibime:

I could show you youtube clip of him at Chelsea that would make you think that. No be youtube?

Willian hasn't changed. I know him from Football Manager years back as a central attacking midfielder. His whole style of play tells you he is not a natural winger. He is more interested in continuity of possession than one-on-one duels. He is one of those central attacking midfielders with s little pace who gets deployed on the wing. Even Oscar can play on the wing like him. . . as he has done for Chelsea and Brazil several times.

Na by FM?

Hazard was a number 10 too in FM11....

Ibime talk the truth,Willian is useless on the wing. This guy ran away from Paul Dummet yesterday...Paul Dummett!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funjosh(m): 7:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
I just lovw the guy pace and attacking strenght.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:55pm On Jan 11, 2015
They shud just push willian into the midfield to pair with matic. At least fab can push further forward and create more chances for us. I sincerely feel salah,schurllie and moses should be offloaded asap to free up space for thorgan,paizon and traore in the team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
Nihilist:

Na by FM?

Hazard was a number 10 too in FM11....

Ibime talk the truth,Willian is useless on the wing. This guy ran away from Paul Dummet yesterday...Paul Dummett!!!

The ninjas like Marmite. He ain't a winger though. You can't judge him on wingplay. Believe me, if it's solely about getting behind your opposition defender, Salah will be playing every game.

I dont dislike any ninja who doesn't destabilise the team tactically. If you look at all the ninjas I dislike ie Mikel, Mata, Oscar, Ramires, Luiz, Torres etc, they all destabilize the team tactically.

Willian is not a pressing priority for me as he does his job especially in the big games from a possession point of view as well as defensively. My priority is getting a central midfield partner for Matic.

Come summer, I'll be looking for someone like Sterling, maybe Cuadrado. Once the midfield is sorted, there's little need for Willian. In the meantime he's filling in a lot of holes for Fabregas and Oscar defensively.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 12:13am On Jan 12, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:36am On Jan 12, 2015
nateevs:

Your recognition of Willian's work rate highly lauded but it is a massive misplacement of priorities when a £30m attacker's defensive input is the only highlight of his contribution game after game.
His contribution in attack is very close to NIL. I can find you 20 better ways to spend £30m.

Not only are you missing the point, you are also 100% wrong.
You are a smart guy, so I will leave you to figure it out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:39am On Jan 12, 2015
coded01:
https://www.nairaland.com/2076636/fifa-ballon-dor-2014-awards

Who wins? cool
Not to spoil the party, but who cares? tongue grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:44am On Jan 12, 2015
FBS:

Not only are are missing the point, you are also 100% wrong.
You are a smart guy, so I will leave you to figure it out.

You cannot claim I am mising the point and 100% wrong yet stop at mentioning, at the very least, what it is I am wrong about.
This is a dicussion. I have my opinion about him. Perhaps you have an angle I don't see. Share it rather than just say I am wrong and not say why.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 8:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
make Hazard sign new contract na

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
He steps up to the podium, takes a number of very deep breaths and then the tears flow, albeit nowhere near as profusely as last year.

Nihilist your man did it again.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
AirborneLacer:
He steps up to the podium, takes a number of very deep breaths and then the tears flow, albeit nowhere near as profusely as last year.

Nihilist your man did it again.
Yes o!!!

CR7 the greatest player to ever kick a ball in anger on this planet.

It's just a shame he was born to a nation of mediocre footballers.

So close but so far for Ronaldo...because if he was born a decade earlier, he might possibly have been winning trophies with the likes of Figo, Rui Costa, and Paulo Sosa as his supporting cast.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nihilist:

Yes o!!!

So close but so far for Ronaldo...because if he was born a decade earlier, he might possibly have been winning trophies with the likes of Figo, Rui Costa, and Paulo Sosa as his supporting cast.

But Abel Xavier and Vitor Baia would have been keeping defence for him whilst Nuno Gomes woulda been his strike partner!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
And for the Puskas award, I entertained no doubt on James Rodriguez winning the much coverted award.

To hell with RVP's salmon-diving header, one would require a hell lot of technique to match Hames' 25-yards volley.

Could someone help out here please? WTF is David Luiz doing in that FIFA best XI?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Could someone help out here please? WTF is David Luiz doing in that FIFA best XI?

Just like Dani Alves made last year's team. FIFA dey craze. Na coaches for Papua New Guinea without access to TV na him dey still vote expired players. What did Iniesta do in the last year to make that team?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nihilist:

Yes o!!!

All he needed was an Eusebio-lite.

Congrats to him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
AirborneLacer:
And for the Puskas award, I entertained no doubt on James Rodriguez winning the much coverted award.

To hell with RVP's salmon-diving header, one would require a hell lot of technique to match Hames' 25-yards volley.

David Luiz did well in promoting playstation defending, so he has reaped the reward

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
Fifa make una no forget my boy Hazard next year wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ibime:

Just like Dani Alves made last year's team. FIFA dey craze. Na coaches for Papua New Guinea without access to TV na him dey still vote expired players. What did Iniesta do in the last year to make that team?

It's really bad.

I just saw the award ceremony with some Barca homies and they're finding it pretty difficult to decipher how Iniesta made the list.

Mascherano and Filipe Luis deserve spots on that team. The two players were damn outstanding for country and club respectively last year.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ibime:

But Abel Xavier and Vitor Baia would have been keeping defence for him whilst Nuno Gomes woulda been his strike partner!

Nuno Gomes is a legend!!

Anyway, a CR7-Nuno Gomes-Figo frontline with Rui Costa playmaking and Paulo Sosa destroying is still infinitely better than the options Portugal have today....and a team with that nucleus has a good chance of winning something
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
AirborneLacer:

It's really bad.

I just saw the award ceremony with some Barca homies and they're finding it pretty difficult to decipher how Iniesta made the list.

Mascherano and Filipe Luis deserves spots on that team. The two players were damn outstanding for country and club respectively last year.

Explain how Felipe Luis, who is a benchwarmer for his current club and country deserve a spot on the FIFPro team

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nihilist:

Nuno Gomes is a legend!!

Anyway, a CR7-Nuno Gomes-Figo frontline with Rui Costa playmaking and Paulo Sosa destroying is still infinitely better than the options Portugal have today....and a team with that nucleus has a good chance of winning something

This same set up couldnt qualify from their group in World cup 2002 vs USA, Korea etc, Didn't even qualify for 1998 world cup

(1) (2) (3) ... (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Griffon(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.