Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7674) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10622515 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7671) (7672) (7673) (7674) (7675) (7676) (7677) ... (19269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2019
I can not even place pep in that bracket. I will even pick mourhino before pep when talking about great coaches. To me, pep is overrated until he do something extra ordinary with not so great team. SAF did something extraordinary with Man U by grooming most of the players he used from 1999, although he had English FA backings, same with others except pep who always have luxuries in a formidable team.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2019
If he dies.....na goals kill am

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2019
Oh God.

Mr 'Being Tall is a talent' Is back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2019
https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2806608-manchester-citys-pep-guardiola-blamed-for-germanys-international-struggles.amp.html

When I said it here that pep style of play affected German team seeing that most of the national team players are from Bayern which is the biggest club on the land but raumdeuter nor go understand cos he think about stat only in football.

Click the link to see what I am talking about.

About Thomas muller, I said pep destroyed that guy with his philosophy seeing that Muller is a direct player.

It's worth pointing out the national team's slide started after Guardiola left the Bundesliga and that the Germans built their 2014 World Cup-winning team around a core of Bayern (seven) and Borussia Dortmund (four) players. Thomas Muller, Toni Kroos and Philipp Lahm were among the top standouts in that tournament.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2019
Unlimited22:
Oh God.

Just when we were thanking Fenibeso for his disappearance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2019
According to Briegel, who earned 72 caps for West Germany and won the 1980 European Championship with his country, Pep's dominant, possession-based style of play has essentially brainwashed the entire country into believing that this is the only way to play football.

All these I have been saying here for decades.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2019
hensben:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2806608-manchester-citys-pep-guardiola-blamed-for-germanys-international-struggles.amp.html

When I said it here that pep style of play affected German team seeing that most of the national team players are from Bayern which is the biggest club on the land but raumdeuter nor go understand cos he think about stat only in football.

About Thomas muller, I said pep destroyed that guy with his philosophy seeing that Muller is a direct player.

It's worth pointing out the national team's slide started after Guardiola left the Bundesliga and that the Germans built their 2014 World Cup-winning team around a core of Bayern (seven) and Borussia Dortmund (four) players. Thomas Muller, Toni Kroos and Philipp Lahm were among the top standouts in that tournament.

grin grin grin

Do you know what your post means?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 6:05pm On Sep 10, 2019
Just to clarify Pep put a gun to Joachim loew head and said if you dont play possession based football I will kill you. What a devil

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 6:06pm On Sep 10, 2019
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 6:09pm On Sep 10, 2019
raumdeuter:

The only big trophy Klopp has won was 1 CL title, Just like Dimatteo

If Klopp buys players to win, it is fine.

If Pep buys players to win, he is a fraud.

Pep's wonderfully inherited squad is Iniesta the eunuch. Pedro who is now alleged a fraud in England. Busquets the biscuit. Pique the weak link etc etc.

But Naby Keita was showing promise before his injury and a manager who has one UCL title to his name and 4 in 18 years is better than the other who has 2 UCLs - 27 or 28 trophies in total in 11 years as a coach.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 6:12pm On Sep 10, 2019
raumdeuter:
It used to be Ferguson better than Pep
Later Mourinho better than Pep no longer an argument
Later Conte better than Pep no longer an argument
Pochetino better than Pep
Klopp better than Pep

So hazard is actually BETTER than those you have compared him with..

Point taken

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2019
Melvyn11:
Just to clarify Pep put a gun to Joachim loew head and said if you dont play possession based football I will kill you. What a devil

The funny thing is..when Germany won the WC and Raumdeuter asked if Pep's influence in Germany led to them winning the WC since most of his players were in the team, these same people said he had no influence on the team and that it was all Loew.

See how Loew they will go to rubbish the same man.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2019
Unlimited22:
Oh God.

A boy, if 9 people don't like this post. Edit it and put my name so they will. We have to help each other out. Telling them you finished primary school in your mother's womb to gain clout ain't working so we have to be more creative.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 6:19pm On Sep 10, 2019
Melvyn11:
The 2 people infecting this thread are AirFart and Hensben. They have the uncanny ability to stretch the borders of daftness.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:22pm On Sep 10, 2019
hensben:

Germany won the CL playing possesion while Pep was there,
Before Pep got to Germany, when was the last time they won a trophy

Before Pep destroyed German football, when was the last time they won a major trophy?

Pep left Germany declined and its somehow Peps fault

No wonder they call you hens brain

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
Melvyn11:

Before Pep got to Germany and taught them possesion football which they used to win the 2014 world cup, Germany was winning every tournament they played

When they say someone is hens brain, the Senior prefect of the airmark citadel you have to give him kudos

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2019
Citadel of Knowledge vs ApariSports & Co.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spillo1: 6:41pm On Sep 10, 2019
Lana1:
Citadel of Knowledge vs ApariSports & Co.
Lol who are the members of Citadel Knowledge and Aparisports
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 6:59pm On Sep 10, 2019
spillo1:

Lol who are the members of Citadel Knowledge and Aparisports

CITADEL

Airmark C.E.O

hensben

mapoka

greatihex

throvvik

and I think all hazard fan boiz

Aparisports

Raumdeuter C.E.O

eruditor

swish

Melvyn

lordfalcao

and Barkabot them.

a40 na close associate.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2019
weedtaker:

CITADEL

Airmark C.E.O

hensben

mapoka

greatihex

throvvik

Aparisports

Raumdeuter C.E.O

eruditor

swish

Melvyn

lordfalcao

and Barkabot them.

a40 na close associate.
I think afrodoc follow for apari team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
raumdeuter:

The only big trophy Klopp has won was 1 CL title, Just like Dimatteo

Unlike Di Matteo, Klopp's wasn't a fluke and he wasn't chased away. He reached 3 Ucl finals without spending 300m+ on his defence like Fraudiola.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
raumdeuter:

Germany won the CL playing possesion while Pep was there,
Before Pep got to Germany, when was the last time they won a trophy

Before Pep destroyed German football, when was the last time they won a major trophy?

Pep left Germany declined and its somehow Peps fault

No wonder they call you hens brain

grin grin grin grin

You are confused already. It's not every arguement, you can win. Take several seats.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
Obere4u:

So hazard is actually BETTER than those you have compared him with..

Point taken

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Raumdeuter always puts himself in trouble, while doing his abracadabra.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2019
weedtaker:

CITADEL

Airmark C.E.O

hensben

mapoka

greatihex

throvvik

Aparisports

Raumdeuter C.E.O

eruditor

swish

Melvyn

lordfalcao

and Barkabot them.

a40 na close associate.
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2019
airmark:

Unlike Di Matteo, Klopp's wasn't a fluke and he wasn't chased away. He reached 3 Ucl finals without spending 300m+ on his defence like Fraudiola.

Klopp was also responsible for the relegation of Mainz and unable to gain promotion back with them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:22pm On Sep 10, 2019
Sterling 1 goal 1 assist already
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ibime:

As in ehn.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2019
Oh mehn who dey watch naija match?

Naija is on a whole new level
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Grundig: 8:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
I think naija finally has a proper midfield.

Ahmed will find it difficult starting in this new look super eagles.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2019
airmark:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Raumdeuter always puts himself in trouble, while doing his abracadabra.

The Lord said, I will fight your battles and you will hold your peace...

Lord is fighting our battle against Raumdeuter

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Grundig: 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2019
Esiti, the sub for naija is responsible for the 2 goals we conceded.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:36pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ibime:

Ibims, why? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7671) (7672) (7673) (7674) (7675) (7676) (7677) ... (19269) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Agadinaagwuofe and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.