Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,988 members, 7,814,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7675) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10477512 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7672) (7673) (7674) (7675) (7676) (7677) (7678) ... (19135) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2019
The person that convinced me to see that Nigeria vs Ukraine match won’t sleep well.

sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:53pm On Sep 10, 2019
SkimpleD:
The person that convinced me to see that Nigeria vs Ukraine match won’t sleep well.

sad

cheesy cheesy cheesy

MOG, why?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 10:02pm On Sep 10, 2019
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

MOG, why?
So uninspiring. Selfish lots. Uncoordinated play. Rubbish defense. Lingard kind of pressing with no end result. Pepe kind of dribbles with nothing to show for it.

I felt a part of my I.Q like a virtue leaving me undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2019
Melvyn11:

I have seen Pep manage teams with huge expectations and he has delivered but I can't say the same for Klopp who has only performed in certain Environment and clubs of smaller status. For my Club it will be Pep.
did he deliver at bayern?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2019
SkimpleD:

So uninspiring. Selfish lots. Uncoordinated play. Rubbish defense. Lingard kind of pressing with no end result. Pepe kind of dribbles with nothing to show for it.

Bia skimple
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2019
Person go just type player name for search bar dey find who yab am.

Na wa o. This quarrel dey sweet o. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
Swissh:

Bia skimple
Inapuala?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
SkimpleD:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I was impressed with that Ayodele-Aribo guy, only that he later fizzled out.

Chukwueze was annoying with his selfish game and since he signed with Jigga's management, his game has been going down in my eyes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:37pm On Sep 10, 2019
Melvyn11:

All I care about is the amount used in assembling both teams and Liverpool came on top. So the argument of being underdogs is dead.
did you consider market value and inflation as at the time the players were bought?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 10:39pm On Sep 10, 2019
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I was impressed with that Ayodele-Aribo guy, only that he later fizzled out.

Chukwueze was annoying with his selfish game and since he signed with Jigga's management, his game has been going down in my eyes.
That Aribo guy And Osemhin(not sure of the spelling) were the shining lights for me.

Chukwueze be feeling like what I don’t know. His game is seriously going down.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 10:41pm On Sep 10, 2019
Eruditor:
Melvyn11,

How did you let someone who did not know the difference between "an all-time great" and "the greatest of all time" call you a simpleton?

You guys (you and swissh) are blessed. I stan.
I see no need in exchanging insults on a faceless forum so I just let it slide.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 10:44pm On Sep 10, 2019
Melvyn11:

I see no need in exchanging insults on a faceless forum so I just let it slide.

That is why I said you are blessed.

I aspire to your inspiration(s).

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
Eruditor:
Melvyn11,

How did you let someone who did not know the difference between "an all-time great" and "the greatest of all time" call you a simpleton?

You guys (you and swissh) are blessed. I stan.

You guys can confidently type rubbish. That was how you disgraced yourself with ''tallness is talent'' nonsense.

Melvyn was actually wrong with that usage of ''all time great'', since he claimed that Mou was greater than Fraudiola.

When you use ''all time'', it means nothing surpasses it. Leyqute was actually right, he should be the one mocking both of you, while you run to Dayo for the next move.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:59pm On Sep 10, 2019
weedtaker:

CITADEL

Airmark C.E.O

hensben

mapoka

greatihe

throvvik

and I think all hazard fan boiz

Aparisports

Raumdeuter C.E.O

eruditor

swish

Melvyn

lordfalcao

and Barkabot them.

a40 na close associate.
oga, please respect yourself and don't mention me in rubbish posts
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 10:59pm On Sep 10, 2019
SkimpleD:

sad
lmao...after the first half, fenibeso whispered to me don't push it you have seen enough I jejely switched to bbn just 20minutes after I changed it back 2-2 grin grin
White ram loading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:03pm On Sep 10, 2019
SkimpleD:

That Aribo guy And Osemhin(not sure of the spelling) were the shining lights for me.

Chukwueze be feeling like what I don’t know. His game is seriously going down.

Osimhen is a pain in the ass for defenders. That guy can run from Lagos to Benin, without stopping. He has got a good start in France and hopefully he gains experience needed at top level.

I just like the way that Aribo was turning defence to attack, with composure. His ball handling reminds me of Rivaldo. Hopefully he will improve well under Gerrard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 11:04pm On Sep 10, 2019
sod09:
lmao...after the first half, fenibeso whispered to me don't push it you have seen enough I jejely switched to bbn just 20minutes after I changed it back 2-2 grin grin
White ram loading
HahhAha! Ibime would be pleased.

Someone chatted me up that Naija was walloping Ukraine 2 goals to nothing and the patriotic part of me was happy. I switched and met 54th minute and from there I was like how did they score the 2 goals na. undecided

My only joy was I got to see Shevy my man that year. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:05pm On Sep 10, 2019
SkimpleD:

their play was full of inexperience and poor decision making that has been Africa's problem for many years now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:06pm On Sep 10, 2019
Greatihex:
oga, please respect yourself and don't mention me in rubbish posts

Ignore him, he is controlled by those leaves.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 11:06pm On Sep 10, 2019
SkimpleD:

Someone chatted me up that Naija was walloping Ukraine 2 goals to nothing and the patriotic part of me was happy. I switched and met 54th minute and from there I was like how did they score the 2 goals na. undecided

I love the first half but I can't explain the second half cos I didn't even watch it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:12pm On Sep 10, 2019
SkimpleD:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You met the poorest period of the game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:14pm On Sep 10, 2019
weedtaker:

CITADEL

Airmark C.E.O

hensben

mapoka

greatihex

throvvik

and I think all hazard fan boiz

Aparisports

Raumdeuter C.E.O

eruditor

swish

Melvyn

lordfalcao

and Barkabot them.

a40 na close associate.
it is actually called " airmark citadel of football knowledge" in full

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:14pm On Sep 10, 2019
afrodoc2:
A40 did you see what happened with AB?

Patriots and AB were playing chess and everybody else was playing checkers.

They set everybody and everything up. Borderline tampering IMO.
Lmaoooo I think both cases can be true. The Patriots have been known to do whatever to win. I mean their owner was busted at an olosho joint, they had Spygate, Deflategate, Patrick Chung one of their players is in police net for cocaine possession, Josh Gordon na junkie and they had freaking Aaron Hernandez of 'blessed memory'

They have never been a team of boy scouts so I feel he might still have issues regardless. Of course if you have the option of getting Antonio Brown for free at essentially $10m guaranteed I don't know that you turn it down if you believe he would be a difference maker
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 11:14pm On Sep 10, 2019
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You met the poorest period of the game.
I feel so cos most people were hyping the game online before I switched over.

That Aribo guy na material to be developed. Would be a great asset
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 11:17pm On Sep 10, 2019
Greatihex:
their play was full of inexperience and poor decision making that has been Africa's problem for many years now
The Ukrainians pegged us back for a large part of the 2nd half and I sincerely kept wondering how we scored the 2 goals grin

The thinking wan come affect my IQ. I just switched off after it became 2-1
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 11:20pm On Sep 10, 2019
airmark:

You guys can confidently type rubbish. That was how you disgraced yourself with ''tallness is talent'' nonsense.

[/b]Melvyn was actually wrong with that usage of ''all time great'', since he claimed that Mou was greater than Fraudiola [b]

When you use ''all time'', it means nothing surpasses it. Leyqute was actually right, he should be the one mocking both of you, while you run to Dayo for the next move.
AirFart has come again cheesy cheesy. Melvyn said pep is "an all time great" which means among the great coaches in history. He never said Pep is the greatest coach of all time.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:22pm On Sep 10, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:39pm On Sep 10, 2019
This over emphasis and praise on final result is one of the reasons there is so much crime in Nigeria today. Nobody cares about the process or means.
If you can't show the proof of your hustle, you are not hustling.
If the women are not flocking, if you can't show the benz, you are simply not hustling.

This is just the case for Klopp and Pep.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:17am On Sep 11, 2019
Swissh:

AirFart has come again cheesy cheesy. Melvyn said pep is "an all time great" which means among the great coaches in history. He never said Pep is the greatest coach of all time.

So, if i say an all time low, i mean one of the lows right? Must you be educated in football matters and also in English language with a gun, before you learn?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:33am On Sep 11, 2019
Ibime, your boy Blaq tried in this Martell 2.

I thought he would mention Boathand in that Van Dijk line. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apLU9rZJcc4
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:15am On Sep 11, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

In as much as i encourage what Lamps is trying to do fielding our youngsters into the fore but he should take Tammy and Pulisic off before 70th minute, they don't offer anything else after that interval.
I don't think all the blame should be on Zouma, he saved two clear cut chances yesterday while our ever reliable Azplicueta has been nothing but a shithole since the season started.
And what did Tomori did yesterday not to blamed?
Two goals lead only to surrender it after half time. We can't be doing all our play in the first 45minutes.
Barkley just wouldn't improved. Gosh!
William! Whoever suggested the No 10 for him made a huge mistake. grin
You just can't help it, I know. haha cheesy
but what exactly is the mistake? undecided
and FYI its Willian.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7672) (7673) (7674) (7675) (7676) (7677) (7678) ... (19135) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: wman(m), andrewbaba44 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.