Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10485600 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8276) (8277) (8278) (8279) (8280) (8281) (8282) ... (19138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:43am On Jan 15, 2020
afrodoc2:

Pastor wey nack girl until she reject Yankee lover. Is that not a Krest pastor?
No wonder Skimple like to dey do retreat for those looking for the fruit of the womb.
grin grin

If we don't taje care of them, who will? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 10:13am On Jan 15, 2020
Greatihex:
Damn!! Nigeria is really scary now.

Lord, take me out of this shithole.
nowhere is safe bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 10:30am On Jan 15, 2020
seankafor:
nowhere is safe bro
How's the feeling in Imo after the Judgement?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 10:38am On Jan 15, 2020
obainojazz:
How's the feeling in Imo after the Judgement?
brother, as a man from mbaise which ihedioha is from, I am highly sad and disappointed.

But what can we do? Nothing actually.. we gotta move on.

But one thing is for sure, corruption and fraud is a way of life in Nigeria..
Nothing can be changed, everyone is just waiting for the opportunity to exhibit his own corruption and fraud if the opportunity arises..

Power is everything bro.. and I am hell sure Buhari isn't taking no prisoners, he doesn't look back if he is hell bent on doing something.

Life goes on bro

Buhari used no condom when he raped us yesterday embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 10:45am On Jan 15, 2020
seankafor:
brother, as a man from mbaise which ihedioha is from, I am highly sad and disappointed.

Nothing can be changed, everyone is just waiting for the opportunity to exhibit his own corruption and fraud if the opportunity arises..

Power is everything bro.. and I am hell sure Buhari isn't taking no prisoners, he doesn't look back if he is hell bent on doing something.

Life goes on bro

Buhari used no condom when he raped us yesterday tongue

I don't even understand that judgement. Maybe I'm not interested to read what's happening

Uzodinma is not even second or third according to the results. How did INEC disqualify the first, and gave it to someone who came a distant fourth?

Well.... We move
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 10:53am On Jan 15, 2020
izzou:

I don't even understand that judgement. Maybe I'm not interested to read what's happening

Uzodinma is not even second or third according to the results. How did INEC disqualify the first, and gave it to someone who came a distant fourth?

Well.... We move
they said inec ommittrd 200 and something thousand whatever votes from him

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 10:56am On Jan 15, 2020
seankafor:

Life goes on bro

Buhari used no condom when he raped us yesterday embarassed
Wise talk man. . Na siddon look sure pass.
I'm sure it will come back and bite them in the asss.. Buhari won't stay forever
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 10:58am On Jan 15, 2020
seankafor:
they said inec ommittrd 200 and something thousand whatever votes from him

Wow

APC was divided in the last election in Imo state. Rochas supported his in-law, coupled with PDP and APGA fielding some heavyweights too

I wonder how Uzodinma would have had over 200k votes. But then, isn't this Nigeria grin

I no dey interested in our politics sef. They can declare Hanan Buhari as the governor of Anambra state. No fvvks lost, no fvvks found cool

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by alvincy(m): 11:00am On Jan 15, 2020
Oliver Giroud has agreed personal terms with inter milan to keep him till june 2022, however chelsea are still bargain his deal, inter milan agreed to pay €4.5m plus add ons but marina (chelsea) is requesting €7m for the french striker

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 11:19am On Jan 15, 2020
izzou:

Wow

APC was divided in the last election in Imo state. Rochas supported his in-law, coupled with PDP and APGA fielding some heavyweights too

I wonder how Uzodinma would have had over 200k votes. But then, isn't this Nigeria grin

I no dey interested in our politics sef. They can declare Hanan Buhari as the governor of Anambra state. No fvvks lost, no fvvks found cool
the thing pain me cos say na from my side the guy from.

Me just focus on my own hustle here oo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 1:16pm On Jan 15, 2020
airmark:

What's your take on the beef between Khaligraph Jonez and Blaqbonez.. Blaq just responded not too long ago
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 1:32pm On Jan 15, 2020
airmark:

Oga, we may need your professionalism, after Real madrid - Man city and Chelsea - Bayern games. cool
Ofcourse post digger is not biased.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 1:59pm On Jan 15, 2020
Heywhizzy:
What's your take on the beef between Khaligraph Jonez and Blaqbonez.. Blaq just responded not too long ago

You not built like a star, bruh u never been dapper who ever told u you fresh?, that's a serial capper
Saw you on that sound city stage, look like u came to accept the award , on behalf of the rapper
Look like ur drip resisting, ur fashion statement needs to study linguistics.
You partially ignant of that part of the business.

Blaq na mad man

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:00pm On Jan 15, 2020
Elnino4ladies:

You not built like a star, bruh u never been dapper who ever told u you fresh?, that's a serial capper
Saw you on that sound city stage, look like u came to accept the award , on behalf of the rapper
Look like ur drip resisting, ur fashion statement needs to study linguistics.
You partially ignant of that part of the business.

Blaq na mad man
I thought Khaligraph had him smoked, but this guy just remind everybody say e be battle rapper.

Jesus grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:09pm On Jan 15, 2020
airmark:

Lampard may be looking for JT type of leader at the back.
He seems like a Cahill type, hopefully if we buy him he becomes a JT for us o

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:12pm On Jan 15, 2020
seankafor:
nowhere is safe bro
make I leave first
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 3:20pm On Jan 15, 2020
Unlimited22:

I thought Khaligraph had him smoked, but this guy just remind everybody say e be battle rapper.

Jesus grin

He diss Phil Jones as well LMAO

"YO KENYA, This is the Nigga You rated as Best? If y'all are attacked, he's gon come to your Help? If there's one thing we learnt from Manchester United, its that literally no one is scared of JONES in defence"

Even Jones will Phil That ��

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 15, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:47pm On Jan 15, 2020
Heywhizzy:

Blaqbonez did well, though i expected more personals. I like how he hit Kaligraph with that wikipedia line and also returned the disrespectfulness to Khali and Kenyans.

''Run circles around kenyan rappers, only person i could possibly fear is kenennisa bekele
Oh shit that's Ethiopian, replace that with Kipchoge.
I’m saying I’d Bleep y'all niggas up on a bottle of rozay''

Brilliant

''Kenya this nigga that you rated as best
Like if y'all were attacked he gon come to your help?
If there’s one thing that anybody’s learned from manchester united it's that,
literally nobody’s scared of Jones in defence''

''Nobody should put a knife in the hands of a mad genius
Ama Keep drawing lines on khaligraph till the graph’s finished
With X and as a function of Y khaligraph’s bleeding
Have khaligraph’s blood on the wall like a graffitti

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:52pm On Jan 15, 2020
Elnino4ladies:

He diss Phil Jones as well LMAO

"YO KENYA, This is the Nigga You rated as Best? If y'all are attacked, he's gon come to your Help? If there's one thing we learnt from Manchester United, its that literally no one is scared of JONES in defence"

Even Jones will Phil That ��

cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:08pm On Jan 15, 2020
Cuntay is looking to sign Giroud at Inter Milan, The same Giroud some people wanted us to believe was forced on him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 6:53pm On Jan 15, 2020
airmark:

Blaqbonez did well, though i expected more personals. I like how he hit Kaligraph with that wikipedia line and also returned the disrespectfulness to Khali and Kenyans.

''Run circles around kenyan rappers, only person i could possibly fear is kenennisa bekele
Oh shit that's Ethiopian, replace that with Kipchoge.
I’m saying I’d Bleep y'all niggas up on a bottle of rozay''

Brilliant

''Kenya this nigga that you rated as best
Like if y'all were attacked he gon come to your help?
If there’s one thing that anybody’s learned from manchester united it's that,
literally nobody’s scared of Jones in defence''

''Nobody should put a knife in the hands of a mad genius
Ama Keep drawing lines on khaligraph till the graph’s finished
With X and as a function of Y khaligraph’s bleeding
Have khaligraph’s blood on the wall like a graffitti
It was way better than Khaligraph's.. He could have done better delivery wise though but Jones was outbarred and it's not debatable
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:11pm On Jan 15, 2020
Hidden don find who to blame

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:29pm On Jan 15, 2020
raumdeuter:
Cuntay is looking to sign Giroud at Inter Milan, The same Giroud some people wanted us to believe was forced on him

After having Lukaku and Lautaro Martinez, he can decide to bring anybody as a training cone for 4.5m.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:31pm On Jan 15, 2020
Heywhizzy:
It was way better than Khaligraph's.. He could have done better delivery wise though but Jones was outbarred and it's not debatable

Better but not way better.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:13pm On Jan 15, 2020
airmark:

After having Lukaku and Lautaro Martinez, he can decide to bring anybody as a training cone for 4.5m.

Having Lukaku and Lautaro didnt stop him from crashing to Barca B team and into Europa did it?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:39am On Jan 16, 2020
Heywhizzy:

Khaligraph had the right approach in terms of aggressiveness but lacked creativity to really land his punches. Blaq on the other hand lacked aggressiveness but has better creativity.

It's not really a great battle.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:52am On Jan 16, 2020
airmark:

Training cone? What's this na grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 10:12am On Jan 16, 2020
Ibime:

Khaligraph had the right approach in terms of aggressiveness but lacked creativity to really land his punches. Blaq on the other hand lacked aggressiveness but has better creativity.

I'm actually not feeling most of the stuffs blaq been dropping. This one included.

Looked like a random freestyle...

Though I don't see anything that should bring both at logger heads...or any friendship/relationship between them in the past, from where they can dig up personals, it should have been more interesting if it had stinging personals.

I don't really like rap battles where the feuding parties focus on creativity...and ommit the most important - which is going at your opponents throat and destroying his career.

Before signing to M.I, blaq was more fierce. Now dude seems like he ran out of steam. I know he might be focusing on going commercial to get that money...Well, he isn't putting in enough work IMO. If he really wann go commercial, he should go in with full energy and drop club bangers like olamdie etc...Not that weak song like "shut up"

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 10:34am On Jan 16, 2020
Ibime:

It isn't.. Jones flowed better, blaq edged on bars.. It seems blaq just read a text battle on beat, it was lacking delivery.. If Khaligraph was a bit witful in his diss, it would have been a clear win
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 4:48pm On Jan 16, 2020
raumdeuter:

Having Lukaku and Lautaro didnt stop him from crashing to Barca B team and into Europa did it?
Conte is a fraud
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elisa93: 5:24pm On Jan 16, 2020
Being a Chelsea Fan, I anxiously wanted Chelsea to do fine and Win the league but now it's looking impossible seeing the total domination of the top spot by Liverpool. I am turning to a Women's T20 WC for a while now. I hope this should see off the heartbreak I got this season. Keep The Blue Flag Flying High forever smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (8276) (8277) (8278) (8279) (8280) (8281) (8282) ... (19138) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, chrisley024(m), BlueRayDick, Oasis007(m), oliverano and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.