Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10482808 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8277) (8278) (8279) (8280) (8281) (8282) (8283) ... (19138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elisa93: 5:28pm On Jan 16, 2020
A quite disappointing performance by Chelsea this season but I am confident We will bounce back stronger than ever. Alongside the EPL, I love to watch Super Bowl 2020. That's my another favorite sports after the Premier League.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 6:47pm On Jan 16, 2020
That's a spamming bot you guys should ignore

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:24pm On Jan 16, 2020
Man Utd on 2008-2009 vs Liverpool of 2018/19 who is better
If they both should meet in a one off game

Both lost the CL finals both won the CL finals

I didn't post on Man Utd thread cos I know they might be biased

Man Utd
------------------------------VDS
Brown-- Rio---Vidic--Evra
----Carrick--Scholes--Hargreaves
---Ronaldo---Rooney--Tevez

Liverpool
------------------Alisson
--Trent--Matip--VVD--Robertson
--Fabinho--Henderson--Wijnaldun
--Salah--Firmino--Mane
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 8:03pm On Jan 16, 2020
Man-U na we've the GOAT! undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 8:11pm On Jan 16, 2020
raumdeuter:

Man Utd

Liverpool
--Salah--Firmino--Mane
My Team
....................... VDS..............................
Trent...... VVD.......Vidic....... Evra
.....Carrick... Scholes...... Fabinho/henderson
.....Salah........ Rooney...... Ronaldo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:14pm On Jan 16, 2020
obainojazz:

My Team

Not a combined team

Who wins if theiretically Man Utd 2008-2010 plays Liverpool 2018-2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:20pm On Jan 16, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Training cone? What's this na grin grin

Awon team Boathand. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
raumdeuter:

Not a combined team

Who wins if theiretically Man Utd 2008-2010 plays Liverpool 2018-2020
I'll pick Man utd. We have shooters... Players that can actually create chances, long passers, runners, nodders, then a good defense...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by alvincy(m): 8:35pm On Jan 16, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by alvincy(m): 8:36pm On Jan 16, 2020
Emaprince:
I'm actually not feeling most of the stuffs blaq been dropping. This one included.

Looked like a random freestyle...

Though I don't see anything that should bring both at logger heads...or any friendship/relationship between them in the past, from where they can dig up personals, it should have been more interesting if it had stinging personals.

I don't really like rap battles where the feuding parties focus on creativity...and ommit the most important - which is going at your opponents throat and destroying his career.

Before signing to M.I, blaq was more fierce. Now dude seems like he ran out of steam. I know he might be focusing on going commercial to get that money...Well, he isn't putting in enough work IMO. If he really wann go commercial, he should go in with full energy and drop club bangers like olamdie etc...Not that weak song like "shut up"

Blaqbonez has been the closest to what we know as good rap in the industry since the likes of M.I, what olamide does its nothing compared to what blaq is doing, that nigga is bringing the rap game and o life again, the likes of olamide, phyno and the rest (indigenous rap or what you call em) is not rap, and cant stand international, if theres anybody close to blaq rught now i would say its dremo, but that nigga has gone cold, he does more commercial rap now, if you wanna say ycee, that one does not know what hes even doing sef. So for me blaq is doing great
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 8:36pm On Jan 16, 2020
raumdeuter:

Man Utd

Liverpool
--Salah--Firmino--Mane
Manure is better.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 8:44pm On Jan 16, 2020
alvincy:

Blaqbonez has been the closest to what we know as good rap in the industry since the likes of M.I, what olamide does its nothing compared to what blaq is doing, that nigga is bringing the rap game and o life again, the likes of olamide, phyno and the rest (indigenous rap or what you call em) is not rap, and cant stand international, if theres anybody close to blaq rught now i would say its dremo, but that nigga has gone cold, he does more commercial rap now, if you wanna say ycee, that one does not know what hes even doing sef. So for me blaq is doing great
Blaq is actually trying to go commercial..judging by the songs he is putting out recently. It's just that he isn't really dropping bangers. I brought Olamide into it because I talked about going commercial.

Then, blaqs fierceness is dropping IMO.

We know this nigga more than you do. He was one of us...and he was very good in dropping stinging personals and mad punches too...but these days, maybe due to the hunger for fame and money, with a little bit of watering down, he doesn't sound like who he used to be.

.........,,....................bullets split ya inners/
And force things out da phantom like cop chase with Wiz khalifa/

That's blaq in a freestyle diss to a guy named daphantom here in Nairaland.

I can't remember the whole set up.

Something like that aggressiveness is lacking in today's blaq.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spillo1: 7:42am On Jan 17, 2020
raumdeuter:

Man Utd

Liverpool
--Salah--Firmino--Mane

There's no realistic way to say who would win in a one-off match. It's one of those hypothetical matches where you'd be lying if you knew exactly how it would go down. Both teams are absolutely ruthless and efficient but man for man I will go with my team. If you take each department from attack to defense I don't see any in which Liverpool trumps United.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:29am On Jan 17, 2020
raumdeuter:

Man Utd

Liverpool
--Salah--Firmino--Mane
Most of the United team makes it into my combined team. To be fair it quite close sha. United midfield edges Liverpool in terms of creativity but both are on the same level in terms of defensive organization and compactness and stamina.

The attack of both teams contains lethal strikers who have excellent technique and an eye for goal. United slightly edges here too. Rooney's finishing, passing creativity surpasses that of firmino. Ronaldo and Salah have an eye for goal but Ronaldo trumps in terms of creativity, dribbling. The margin between Tevez and Mane is quite slim, the former with better finishing the latter with better creativity and stamina.

The defence is almost equal though United slightly edges here too. Van der sar >= Alisson.

It hard to decide who wins though, both have the skills and stamina to wait out each other.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by alvincy(m): 8:31am On Jan 17, 2020
Emaprince:
Blaq is actually trying to go commercial..judging by the songs he is putting out recently. It's just that he isn't really dropping bangers. I brought Olamide into it because I talked about going commercial.

Then, blaqs fierceness is dropping IMO.

We know this nigga more than you do. He was one of us...and he was very good in dropping stinging personals and mad punches too...but these days, maybe due to the hunger for fame and money, with a little bit of watering down, he doesn't sound like who he used to be.

.........,,....................bullets split ya inners/
And force things out da phantom like cop chase with Wiz khalifa/

That's blaq in a freestyle diss to a guy named daphantom here in Nairaland.

I can't remember the whole set up.

Something like that aggressiveness is lacking in today's blaq.

Hes with a label now, never knew he was a nairalandar, thats mad ooo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick93(m): 8:45am On Jan 17, 2020
obainojazz:

My Team
IF you brought that man U team of that era to play this Pool team today, Liverpool will..
The pressing and work rate of this Liverpool team will be too much for that man U side to handle.....they will definitely score with the likes of Ronaldo and Rooney.....
I feel like the man U backline of Vidic and co will be too slow to handle the likes of Salah and mane.... Fernando Torres back then was nightmare,imagine having to face two speed stars on both wings.....hmm
4-2 to Liverpool

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick93(m): 8:46am On Jan 17, 2020
The GOAT(rap God) dropped an album last night....
It's fire!!!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 17, 2020
kendrick93:
The GOAT(rap God) dropped an album last night....
It's fire!!!
Interestingly unexpected.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:25am On Jan 17, 2020
kendrick93:
IF you brought that man U team of that era to play this Pool team today, Liverpool will..
The pressing and work rate of this Liverpool team will be too much for that man U side to handle.....they will definitely score with the likes of Ronaldo and Rooney.....
I feel like the man U backline of Vidic and co will be too slow to handle the likes of Salah and mane.... Fernando Torres back then was nightmare,imagine having to face two speed stars on both wings.....hmm
4-2 to Liverpool

But u think Van djik & Matip will Survive Ronaldo, Rooney and Tevez running at them? undecided Abegi!

That Van Djik that runs away from tackles, Ronaldo will so give him follow up gan ni and Tevez will bully those Robertson and Trent any day any time. No time for sexy football.

Wo I give it to that Man utd team

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick93(m): 10:03am On Jan 17, 2020
BlueRayDick:

That Van Djik that runs away from tackles, Ronaldo will so give him follow up gan ni and Tevez will bully those Robertson and Trent any day any time. No time for sexy football.

that statement there shows you are Jon Snow, you know nothing.
I can't be bothered to educate you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:10am On Jan 17, 2020
BlueRayDick:

But u think Van djik & Matip will Survive Ronaldo, Rooney and Tevez at them? undecided Abegi!

cheesy

You want him to be making tackles like Bissaka as the last man in defence.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:10am On Jan 17, 2020
kendrick93:

Alright Kendrick Albtert Einstein.....winner of Nobel Laureate prize for education 1993

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:14am On Jan 17, 2020
airmark:

cheesy

You want him to be making tackles like Bissaka as the last man in defence.

But Vidic dey make those tackles and he no die there na cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 10:16am On Jan 17, 2020
kendrick93:
4-2 to Liverpool
So the Napoli that has been handling Liverpool comfortably in the champions league is filled with super humans?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:23am On Jan 17, 2020
Swissh:

So the Napoli that has been handling Liverpool comfortably in the champions league is filled with super humans?

U dey mind am?

the same Loserpool wey no even fit beat utd under OGS with back line of Lindelof and Maguire.....he's talking of them destroying Vidic and Ferdinand

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 10:26am On Jan 17, 2020
Man utd wins 5 -1
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:04am On Jan 17, 2020
BlueRayDick:

But Vidic dey make those tackles and he no die there na cool

You cant have both two CBs in a team, eyeing tackles. Ferdinand was what Terry was at Chelsea. In Liverpool, VVD is the one sitting.

VVD wont make tackles or jump in anyhow as the last man. He is not Boathand or Jones.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 11:13am On Jan 17, 2020
airmark:

You cant have both two CBs in a team, eyeing tackles. Ferdinand was what Terry was at Chelsea. In Liverpool, VVD is the one sitting.

VVD wont make tackles or jump in anyhow as the last man. He is not Boathand or Jones.

You are right tho ;the few times he did it ended in tears grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 12:12pm On Jan 17, 2020
BlueRayDick:

You are right tho ;the few times he did it ended in tears
klopp had to get that guy grin
fixed

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 12:46pm On Jan 17, 2020
Swissh:

Lol...so the man utd team of that era did not lose matches abi...yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:34pm On Jan 17, 2020
BlueRayDick:

You are right tho ;the few times he did it ended in tears grin

Tears of joy for him, but tears of sorrow for Lewandowski, Kane, and all haters.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2020
kendrick93:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8277) (8278) (8279) (8280) (8281) (8282) (8283) ... (19138) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.