Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10485654 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8278) (8279) (8280) (8281) (8282) (8283) (8284) ... (19138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick93(m): 1:52pm On Jan 17, 2020
BlueRayDick:

U dey mind am?

the same Loserpool wey no even fit beat utd under OGS with back line of Lindelof and Maguire.....he's talking of them destroying Vidic and Ferdinand
I remembered Rafa benitez pool destroying that UTD team 4-1 @old trafford......ferdinand and most especially vidic were disgraced that day.... So what are you talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 1:56pm On Jan 17, 2020
airmark:

Tears of joy for him, but tears of sorrow for Lewandowski, Kane, and all haters.

grin grin

No be the same match we dey talk sir. Na that one wey that chinko dribble am he carry leg up face okota and but his spirit dey abidjan

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick93(m): 2:00pm On Jan 17, 2020
BlueRayDick:

You are right tho ;the few times he did it ended in tears grin
no....or the tackle he made to stop Ali through on goal....
But you would know this if watch games
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:02pm On Jan 17, 2020
BlueRayDick:

grin grin

No be the same match we dey talk sir. Na that one wey that chinko dribble am he carry leg up face okota and but his spirit dey abidjan

Nobody remembers what happened in group stages when you are looking at great performances in knock out stages.

Underrating your opponents brings such funny moments top defenders get owned. You don't want me to rubbish Vidic with gifs.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2020
kendrick93:
no....or the tackle he made to stop Ali through on goal....
But you would know this if watch games

Oga goan siddon jare. Nobody denies the fact Van Djik is a good defender....but we've seen better defenders around.....we've seen defenders who go into challenges and get the ball when need be....

When a defender decides to switch jobs in the middle of a game from a pro footballer to a traffic warden, we go talk am as we see am.

By the way, if he was doing more of that Dele Alli tackle, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:11pm On Jan 17, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Oga goan siddon jare. Nobody denies the fact Van Djik is a good defender....but we've seen better defenders around.....we've seen defenders who go into challenges and get the ball when need be....

When a defender decides to switch jobs in the middle of a game from a pro footballer to a traffic warden, we go talk am as we see am.

By the way, if he was doing more of that Dele Alli tackle, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

I smell something. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 2:11pm On Jan 17, 2020
airmark:

Nobody remembers what happened in group stages when you are looking at great performances in knock out stages.

Underrating your opponents brings such funny moments top defenders get owned. You don't want me to rubbish Vidic with gifs.

The north remembers cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2020
who is watching McGregor vs cowboy early tomorrow?

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 2:13pm On Jan 17, 2020
airmark:

I smell something. grin grin

I know what u are trying to do. U want to by force give me admission into one of the two schools of first choice on these streets grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2020
BlueRayDick:

[s]When a defender decides to switch jobs in the middle of a game from a pro footballer to a traffic warden, we go talk am as we see am.[/s]

I'll appreciate if this argument is more engaging

Kindly list the "Better defenders" in your team, or other teams that will do what Dijk cannot do, or hasn't done

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 2:30pm On Jan 17, 2020
izzou:

I'll appreciate if this argument is more engaging

Kindly list the "Better defenders" in your team, or other teams that will do what Dijk cannot do, or hasn't done

I don't have the strength for that back and forth argument now. Maybe later in the night or weekend when I dey drink better cold Heineken sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 2:34pm On Jan 17, 2020
BlueRayDick:

I don't have the strength for that back and forth argument now. Maybe later in the night or weekend when I dey drink better cold Heineken sha.

Ohh Okay

I suspected you wont have that strength grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 2:40pm On Jan 17, 2020
LegoxMetahuman:

grin

It is actually in the early hours of Sunday, mostlikely by 5am.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 3:12pm On Jan 17, 2020
LegoxMetahuman:

grin
Its a boring match up In the sense we already know the winner. This fight has been picked very carefully by Conor and his men. He needs a win against credible opposition and Cerrone fits the bill perfectly! A man with records and good standing, but also a fighter who loses big fights. Cowboy is a choker so easy W for McGregor.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 3:36pm On Jan 17, 2020
olabode89:

It is actually in the early hours of Sunday, mostlikely by 5am.
yeah 5 am nigerian time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 3:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
Godx:

Its a boring match up In the sense we already know the winner. This fight has been picked very carefully by Conor and his men. He needs a win against credible opposition and Cerrone fits the bill perfectly! A man with records and good standing, but also a fighter who loses big fights. Cowboy is a choker so easy W for McGregor.
true yeah.
i even think corrone is conor's fan. even the trash was just mehh

but i still feel there is like 20% chance of upset.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmGee: 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2020
I'm mostly looking forward to fili vs yusuff
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:47pm On Jan 17, 2020
BlueRayDick:

I know what u are trying to do. U want to by force give me admission into one of the two schools of first choice on these streets grin

Force you? Something you gleefully joined?

We, at aparisports, welcome Mr. BlueRayDick, our January window acquisition. - Raumdeuter.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2020
So, Iniesta 0 career hatrick.. Lampard 7 grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:55pm On Jan 17, 2020
airmark:

Force you? Something you gleefully joined?

We, at aparisports, welcome Mr. BlueRayDick, our January window acquisition. - Raumdeuter.

So u have left job as V.c of the citadel Don dey do Admission officer for Aparisports àbí cool....

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:50am On Jan 18, 2020
BlueRayDick:

So u have left job as V.c of the citadel Don dey do Admission officer for Aparisports àbí cool....

I didn't do any admission, you applied and you paid the acceptance fee, no one forced you. cool

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 10:46am On Jan 18, 2020
Elnino4ladies:
So, Iniesta 0 career hatrick.. Lampard 7 grin cheesy grin cheesy

Lukaku has scored more goals than Drogba.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2020
TLona1:

Lukaku has scored more goals than Drogba.

But Iniesta no try, no wonder Barcelona gave Lampard huge respect, the day he retired.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 10Dove(m): 12:28pm On Jan 18, 2020
raumdeuter:
Man Utd on 2008-2009 vs Liverpool of 2018/19 who is better
If they both should meet in a one off game

Both lost the CL finals both won the CL finals

I didn't post on Man Utd thread cos I know they might be biased

Man Utd
------------------------------VDS
Brown-- Rio---Vidic--Evra
----Carrick--Scholes--Hargreaves
---Ronaldo---Rooney--Tevez

Liverpool
------------------Alisson
--Trent--Matip--VVD--Robertson
--Fabinho--Henderson--Wijnaldun
--Salah--Firmino--Mane
Man united of course! From defence to midfield to attack, they're wayyyyy superior
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 10Dove(m): 12:34pm On Jan 18, 2020
pamcode:
Most of the United team makes it into my combined team. To be fair it quite close sha. United midfield edges Liverpool in terms of creativity but both are on the same level in terms of defensive organization and compactness and stamina.

The attack of both teams contains lethal strikers who have excellent technique and an eye for goal. United slightly edges here too. Rooney's finishing, passing creativity surpasses that of firmino. Ronaldo and Salah have an eye for goal but Ronaldo trumps in terms of creativity, dribbling. The margin between Tevez and Mane is quite slim, the former with better finishing the latter with better creativity and stamina.

The defence is almost equal though United slightly edges here too. Van der sar >= Alisson.

It hard to decide who wins though, both have the skills and stamina to wait out each other.
The only person that can make it into that united team from pool is Arnold

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 12:34pm On Jan 18, 2020
airmark:

But Iniesta no try, no wonder Barcelona gave Lampard huge respect, the day he retired.

Midfielders are better known for the way they control the game not stat padding.

There's a reason why Iniesta has made the Fifpro 9 times and Lampard just once.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:55pm On Jan 18, 2020
alvincy:

Blaqbonez has been the closest to what we know as good rap in the industry since the likes of M.I, what olamide does its nothing compared to what blaq is doing, that nigga is bringing the rap game and o life again, the likes of olamide, phyno and the rest (indigenous rap or what you call em) is not rap, and cant stand international, if theres anybody close to blaq rught now i would say its dremo, but that nigga has gone cold, he does more commercial rap now, if you wanna say ycee, that one does not know what hes even doing sef. So for me blaq is doing great
If no be say Olamide don go full commercial. None of these guys you dey mention fit hold Olamide shoe. Plus Blaq, plus Dremo plus Ycee not one of them can stand Olamide even if we want to take it to the nitty gritty

And this idea that indigenous rap is not rap is erroneous. So long as when translated to English it's coordinated and connecting then that narrative needs to be killed. Nothing wrong with busting in your mother tongue

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:31pm On Jan 18, 2020
Emaprince:
Manure is better.
Shows the work Klopp has done at Liverpool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 1:35pm On Jan 18, 2020
A40:
Shows the work Klopp has done at Liverpool
There is no doubt about the job klopp has done at pool

What you have in that team are average players who have been turned to world beaters by klopps system.

Before coming to pool, Salah was not that so deadly. Though he showed the potential. Look at chamberlain at arsenal...and think of how he turned to a beast at pool before the injury.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:04pm On Jan 18, 2020
TLona1:

Midfielders are better known for the way they control the game not stat padding.

There's a reason why Iniesta has made the Fifpro 9 times and Lampard just once.

KDB is also padding stats or he must be a striker.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAzubuike(f): 2:38pm On Jan 18, 2020
Our very own efan ekoku is the assistant of Peter Drury in the commentary section .. Watford vs Tottenham.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8278) (8279) (8280) (8281) (8282) (8283) (8284) ... (19138) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.