Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10483333 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8331) (8332) (8333) (8334) (8335) (8336) (8337) ... (19138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MichaelBukamzy(m): 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2020
EarlRagnar2:
I'd rather follow citadel grin I hate bald pple grin
blood of chinsos!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chrisus(m): 10:28pm On Jan 27, 2020
pkasso:
You people no go kill persin. The Citadel vs Aparisports. The two dominant school of thoughts on football matters on Nairaland.

I personally don't subscribe wholly to their teachings. I feel some of Airmark's views while conservative and reasonable are slightly off while some of Raumdeuter's are downright heretical. Where do i start from? Is it his many attempts to distort football history as we know it or peddling false narratives and spinning intricate webs of logic and sophistry. The man is IBB and OBJ rolled into one. The world's foremost authority on the arcane discipline of Amalanomics grin

Raumdeuter has managed to gather a following of sorts. Individuals who look to learn the dark arts of logic manipulation from the master himself. His most illustrious student is one Elruditor who will carry on his legacy when the old fox can no longer continue. He started well but somewhere along the line he fell off. I personally find his arrogance amusing. The one wey burst my brain na his stubbornness in admitting Liverpool will win the league. Even going as far as saying he would literally eat his hand if they do. Well, we are already counting down.

There are also other members of both schools time and space will not allow us to discuss. Maybe another time.

There has also been indications of some previously unknown monikers seeking admission to either schools. One Sulele and one Expert guy comes to mind. Recruitment is clearly in progress with both sides looking to get some fresh faces in.

What started as a simple rivalry between two individuals with continually different opinions has blown up into something bigger. The like this section has never seen. Club affiliations are thrown aside. There is no Chelsea or Barca or Man Utd. There is only Citadel and Aparisports.

Will a third force emerge? One that might give these two a run for their money. We wait and see but for now We continue to follow this intriguing battle.

I laughed too hard at this gringringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 10:53pm On Jan 27, 2020
pkasso:
You people no go kill persin. The Citadel vs Aparisports. The two dominant school of thoughts on football matters on Nairaland.

I personally don't subscribe wholly to their teachings. I feel some of Airmark's views while conservative and reasonable are slightly off while some of Raumdeuter's are downright heretical. Where do i start from? Is it his many attempts to distort football history as we know it or peddling false narratives and spinning intricate webs of logic and sophistry. The man is IBB and OBJ rolled into one. The world's foremost authority on the arcane discipline of Amalanomics grin

Raumdeuter has managed to gather a following of sorts. Individuals who look to learn the dark arts of logic manipulation from the master himself. His most illustrious student is one Elruditor who will carry on his legacy when the old fox can no longer continue. He started well but somewhere along the line he fell off. I personally find his arrogance amusing. The one wey burst my brain na his stubbornness in admitting Liverpool will win the league. Even going as far as saying he would literally eat his hand if they do. Well, we are already counting down.

There are also other members of both schools time and space will not allow us to discuss. Maybe another time.

There has also been indications of some previously unknown monikers seeking admission to either schools. One Sulele and one Expert guy comes to mind. Recruitment is clearly in progress with both sides looking to get some fresh faces in.

What started as a simple rivalry between two individuals with continually different opinions has blown up into something bigger. The like this section has never seen. Club affiliations are thrown aside. There is no Chelsea or Barca or Man Utd. There is only Citadel and Aparisports.

Will a third force emerge? One that might give these two a run for their money. We wait and see but for now We continue to follow this intriguing battle.

LmFaooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:56pm On Jan 27, 2020
Chelsea will possibly be playing Liverpool in the next round of FA cup.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:09am On Jan 28, 2020
pkasso:

Good analysis Prof.

We will now highlight the key tenets that underpin both groups.

For example, if you score 70% and above in the following test, you qualify for membership of ApariSports. Readers should feel free to mark themselves.

If you agree that:

Pep is a God -20%
VVD is a fraud - 20%
Hazard is a shakushaku master - 20%
EPL is a weak league - 10%
Cuntay is a local fraud - 5%
Beasting finals is the criteria to differentiate players - 5%
Anything Airmark says is wrong - 5%
Net-spend is irrelevant, only total spend counts - 5%
Other interchangeabe criteria as Raumdeuter deems fit eg Belotti, Kychokewack, Boateng, KDB, David Luiz etc - 10%

Alternatively you can score yourself for membership of Citadel here. Anything above 70% qualifies you for membership:

Pep is a fraud - 20%
Hazard is a God - 20%
EPL is the best league - 10%
VVD is a God - 10%
Boateng is a calamity - 10%
Iniestas is a eunuch - 10%
KDB should not be mentioned with Hazard - 10%
Anything Raumdeuter says in wrong - 5%
Other interchangeabe criteria as Airmark deems fit - 5%

I score myself 20% on ApariSports criteria and 60% on Citadel. Which means that though I do not qualify for membership of Citadel, I lean more toward their views. How about you Prof?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:30am On Jan 28, 2020
Pep is the best coach of his generation - 20%
Mourinho is a fraud and has lost touch - 20%
Cuntay is a mediocre coach and an international failure - 10%
Hazard is a shakushaku master shouldn't be in the same sentence with Neymar or KdB - 20%
EPL is an overhyped league just a media product - 10%
Iniesta is a great player - 5%
Player performance in finals is key to greatness - 5%
You deploy logic, stats and facts to argue your points. No point is bad if you can argue it logically 5%

Krychokewack, Belloti, Wanyama Hummels are all wack - 5%

VS

Pep is a fraud - 20%
Mourinho is the greatest coach of his generation - 20%
Conte is a master tactician and great coach - 10%
Hazard is one of the best players better than Neymar and KdB - 20%
EPL is the greatest ever league - 10%
Iniesta is a fraud - 5%
A player doesn't need to perform in key games to be a great player - 5%
Facts are overrated, emotional arguments are key and if you think you are losing post the family pictures to shame them -5%
Krychowiak, Belloti Wanyama, Hummels are great players - 5%

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:31am On Jan 28, 2020
Ibime:

Good analysis Prof.

For example, if you score 70% and above in the following test, you qualify for membership of ApariSports. Readers should feel free to mark themselves.

If you agree that:

Pep is a God -20%
VVD is a fraud - 20%
Other interchangeabe criteria as Raumdeuter deems fit eg Belotti, Kychokewack, Boateng, KDB, David Luiz etc - 10%

Alternatively you can score yourself for membership of Citadel here. Anything above 70% qualifies you for membership:

Pep is a fraud - 20%
Hazard is a God - 20%
VVD is a God - 10%

I score myself 20% on ApariSports criteria and 60% on Citadel. Which means that though I do not qualify for membership of Citadel, I lean more toward their views. How about you Prof?

Why do you score 10% for interchangeable criteria for Aparisports but only 5% for Citadel?

Anyway based on that scoring system i am 35% Apari and 25% Citadel.
In other words I disagree with most of the tenets of both schools.
Hmmm, Pkasso might have a point. It appears there is an opportunity for a 3rd school to rise up. One that is fair and balanced. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:36am On Jan 28, 2020
afrodoc2:

Why do you score 10% for interchangeable criteria for Aparisports but only 5% for Citadel?

Power of personality. Raumdeuter is one man mopol.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:38am On Jan 28, 2020
Ibime:
Power of personality. Rumdeuter is one man mopol.

Why is that? Is it a way of saying I have more football knowledge and a more logical approach while the other is usually half baked and attracts the dregs like him

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:39am On Jan 28, 2020
Ibime:

What you tried to put up there is captured in the below

raumdeuter:
Hazard is a shakushaku master shouldn't be in the same sentence with Neymar or KdB - 20%
You use logic, stats and facts to argue your points. No point is bad if you can argue it logically 5%

VS

Pep is a fraud - 20%
Iniesta is a fraud - 5%
Facts are overrated, emotional arguments are key and when you are losing post the family pictures to troll them -5%
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 1:08am On Jan 28, 2020
Ibime:

But Dayo has always been a one man mopol. This goes right back to the early days of NL. Back then It was Dr Kit, Debosky and Duduspace on the Arsenal thread. Then He switched sides or should I say tactics to the Man united thread where the Likes of Jackal,tkb and Doc were lieing in wait. He has now made this thread his place of abode. Dayo don tey on NL sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 6:52am On Jan 28, 2020
donstan18:

You cannot loose what you don't have.
hooleeshit cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:28am On Jan 28, 2020
sod09:
hooleeshit cheesy

Sod, using the Ibime percentage criteria what is your degree of congruence with Citadel and Apari schools of thought?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:22am On Jan 28, 2020
Man U is shit club aka Manure - 100%
Man U fans are daydreamers - 99%
Man U won't win a title this year - 101%
Anyone that doesn't agree is a lunatic - 100% cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 8:31am On Jan 28, 2020
afrodoc2:

Sod, using the Ibime percentage criteria what is your degree of congruence with Citadel and Apari schools of thought?
Apari Sports: 40%
Citadel: 20%
Apari sports always bring out logical arguments stats,facts and sometimes very very biased and frustrating you will be having the urge to slap his bald head grin but citadel will resort to insults,divert from football matter, digging posts(i hope he won't dig his grave) when frustrated with Apari sports analysis.
I don't agree with some of their arguments which i will always voice out.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:33am On Jan 28, 2020
airmark:

That Chelsea team failed to beat the then Liverpool team at Stamford bridge and also lost to West Brom and Newcastle. Dont be too sure, football is crazy.

Nothing special about Liverpool, yet no loss in the league and they havent lost at home since a long time. Just tell your Fraudiola to bow to his boss, Klopp by May.

Time will not permit to type extensively but let me give you a clue .
This team can't beat arsenal of 2008 talk more of all those teams I mentioned earlier.Wenger with better players always turn klopp to a coaching apprentice.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:40am On Jan 28, 2020
Ibime:

Good analysis Prof.

If you agree that:

Pep is a God -20%
VVD is a fraud - 20%

Pep is a fraud - 20%
Hazard is a God - 20%
VVD is a God - 10%

lol. grin grin grin grin

Oga Ibime you no kill person with laugh.
Na em be say you be more of citadel than I am.

For instance,

I don't buy into the VVD overhype. For me, he has not done anything better than Terry.

I respect Iniesta so much. I only drag him when Barca fans try to drag hazard.

I believe kdb can be mentioned with hazard, but hazard is better.

I don't see any footballer as a god, not even the most anointed Messi.

So you see.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:22am On Jan 28, 2020
Greatihex:
lol. grin grin grin grin

Oga Ibime you no kill person with laugh.
Na em be say you be more of citadel than I am.

For instance,

I don't buy into the VVD overhype. For me, he has not done anything better than Terry.

I respect Iniesta so much. I only drag him when Barca fans try to drag hazard.

I believe kdb can be mentioned with hazard, but hazard is better.

I don't see any footballer as a god, not even the most anointed Messi.

So you see.

Based on statistics and Ibime criteria you still have 50% compliance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 9:29am On Jan 28, 2020
Ibime:

Good analysis Prof.

If you agree that:

Pep is a God -20%
VVD is a fraud - 20%

Pep is a fraud - 20%
Hazard is a God - 20%
VVD is a God - 10%

grin grin grin grin
Excellent submission from my esteemed senior colleague. I couldn't have drawn up a more balanced scoring system. I think you forgot to add another of Raum's cardinal sins: John Terry is a fraud and was a carryalong.

I took the test and some in cases, i was neutral. Like the God and Fraud thingy. Those were extreme veiwpoints and i couldn't bring myself to pick one. All in all, i scored 15% on the Aparisports meter and 30% on the Citadel side.

I clearly don't belong to either school.

In conclusion, further research will be conducted on what drives these schools of thoughts. The motives of their founding fathers and their ultimate goal in the long run.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Clint02(m): 9:38am On Jan 28, 2020
Chelsea fans abeg,who & who scored your two goals against Hull city?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chrisus(m): 9:39am On Jan 28, 2020
Ibime:

Good analysis Prof.

If you agree that:

Pep is a God -20%
VVD is a fraud - 20%

Pep is a fraud - 20%
Hazard is a God - 20%
VVD is a God - 10%

20% Apari score, and it's obvious where that came from

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 10:07am On Jan 28, 2020
Agbayas dem, responsible men trolling seriously like dem dey defend defense budget

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 10:24am On Jan 28, 2020
raumdeuter:
You deploy logic, stats and facts to argue your points. No point is bad if you can argue it logically 5%

VS

Pep is a fraud - 20%
Iniesta is a fraud - 5%
Facts are overrated, emotional arguments are key and if you think you are losing post the family pictures to shame them -5%
I scored 20% on Aparisports And 30% on Citadel
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:37am On Jan 28, 2020
Pkasso and Ibime, please i don't lead any Citadel, saying this for the umpteenth time. Dayo may be happy that he is the Aparisports leader, i don't do that sh11t.

Please don't disrespect those who reason along with my views, as if they are not brilliant enough to do it independently. For example, Dayo rated Belotti higher than Kane in 2017, the same year i wanted Chelsea to sign him. He also criticised Fraudiola for losing 4-0 at home with 11 players, something he claimed Bayern didn't experience under Ancelotti. Can we call him a low key 'Citadel' member, that i coerced into making those submissions?.

Please stop comparing my views and Dayo's. He is known to be a waffler, i am not.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:42am On Jan 28, 2020
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:43am On Jan 28, 2020
airmark:
Pkasso and Ibime, please i don't lead any Citadel, saying this for the umpteenth time. Dayo may be happy that he is the Aparisports leader, i don't do that sh11t.

Please don't disrespect those who reason along with my views, as if they are not brilliant enough to do it independently. For example, Dayo rated Belotti higher than Kane in 2017, the same year i wanted Chelsea to sign him. He also criticised Fraudiola for losing 4-0 at home with 11 players, something he claimed Bayern didn't experience under Ancelotti. Can we call him a low key 'Citadel' member, that i coerced into making those submissions?.

Please stop comparing my views and Dayo's. He is known to be a waffler, i am not.

Dayo should score himself on Citadel matrix so we can confirm if the above is true

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:47am On Jan 28, 2020
popizaino:

Time will not permit to type extensively but let me give you a clue .
This team can't beat arsenal of 2008 talk more of all those teams I mentioned earlier.Wenger with better players always turn klopp to a coaching apprentice.

Middlesbrough that beat Arsenal that season, were they better than this Liverpool? In fact, Arsenal were massacred out of the Ucl by Liverpool that year.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:49am On Jan 28, 2020
Ibime:

Dayo should score himself on Citadel matrix so we can confirm if the above is true

cheesy cheesy

raumdeuter:

How many CL knockout games have Kane and Lukaku played

Top 10 strikers.

Lewandoski, Aubameyang, Cavani, Higuain, Suarez, Benzema, Aguero Costa, Belotti, Lacazette

raumdeuter:

Pep played 11 vs 11 and lost 4-0 at home

Carlo played 10 vs 11 and lost 1-2 at home

Spot the difference

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick93(m): 10:52am On Jan 28, 2020
Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola has conceded defeat to Liverpool in the title race
The Spaniard has had no answer for Liverpool's dominance this season in the Premier League
Liverpool are champions in waiting, amassing a huge 16 point lead with 14 games left to play

'Liverpool obviously will be champions of the Premier League, but they would be champions in Spain, champions in Italy, champions in Germany,' the Spaniard said.
'They would be champions everywhere after 23 games, 22 victories, one draw.

Pep has given up

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LordEmperoris1(m): 12:13pm On Jan 28, 2020
rare picture of kante covering 30% of the world

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tess1(m): 12:51pm On Jan 28, 2020
raumdeuter:

Guardiola challenge from EPL fans was to come and prove himself in the EPL in that local competition since they believed its the strongest competition in Europe

If you don't know the meaning of Pep come and prove yourself in the EPL ask those who are educated enough

You this guy sha..... You're a very deceptive person.

You quoted me posting this in your above post "Let Pep come and prove himself in the EPL It is as simple as that and we are waiting for him"

You deliberately edited the complete post that I made which is this.

tess1:

Like i said earlier, he has nothing to prove in the EPL. He has won the thrice in six seasons or lesser. He won it consecutively in his first two seasons. Let Pep come and prove himself in the EPL. It is as simple as that and we are waiting for him.

How has Mourinho not won it in England?

You also completely left out my main request of Pep in England which was this:

tess1:

You are the coward here. No one is talking about the rivalry between the two but you. I guess you are already anticipating your Pep may fail to win the league in his first season and you are now bringing these excuses and diversionary tactic up. We'll surely assess him at the end of the season.

Did anybody say Mourinho failed when he came back to Chelsea and didn't win the league? No. That's because they surely knew that he'll still win it because he's done it before and he could still do it.

No story, Pep must prove himself in the coming season.

Everyone is free to check the full convo here https://www.nairaland.com/871307/official-manchester-united-fan-thread/2928#46034544

You know that your hero has failed in what I and many other requested of him. I said it specifically that he won't win it in his first season, that's exactly what happened. And you also failed woefully along with him. What was his position in his first season?

You've since been spamming everywhere on Nairaland with your deceptive information about what I didn't post all in the name of winning an argument. What does that say about your integrity here.

Oh! You thought I was dead or that I was no longer coming to Nairaland. This is to prove to you that you're totally wrong. I'm still very much around, only that I don't have that time to respond since I saw the post quoting me.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2020
tess1:

You this guy sha..... You're a very deceptive person.

Your post is quite explanatory

tess1:

Like i said earlier, he has nothing to prove in the EPL. He has won the thrice in six seasons or lesser. He won it consecutively in his first two seasons. Let Pep come and prove himself in the EPL. It is as simple as that and we are waiting for him.

How has Mourinho not won it in England?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8331) (8332) (8333) (8334) (8335) (8336) (8337) ... (19138) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.