Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10486082 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8332) (8333) (8334) (8335) (8336) (8337) (8338) ... (19138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:52pm On Jan 28, 2020
tess1:

You this guy sha..... You're a very deceptive person.

You quoted me posting this in your above post "Let Pep come and prove himself in the EPL It is as simple as that and we are waiting for him"

You deliberately edited the complete post that I made which is this.

You also completely left out my main request of Pep in England which was this:

Everyone is free to check the full convo here https://www.nairaland.com/871307/official-manchester-united-fan-thread/2928#46034544

You know that your hero has failed in what I and many other requested of him. I said it specifically that he won't win it in his first season, that's exactly what happened. And you also failed woefully along with him. What was his position in his first season?

You've since been spamming everywhere on Nairaland with your deceptive information about what I didn't post all in the name of winning an argument. What does that say about your integrity here.

Oh! You thought I was dead or that I was no longer coming to Nairaland. This is to prove to you that you're totally wrong. I'm still very much around, only that I don't have that time to respond since I saw the post quoting me.

Raumdeuter and his crew members are bunch of irresponsible people.

Fraudiola won the league in his first attempt in La liga, same thing in Burnthisleaguedown. But, when he got to Epl, he was bitchslapped by Conte home and away and he couldn't win any cup in his first season. He had to call for Mompha to reinforce before he could win the 'toughest league', according to him.

Epl

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 4:06pm On Jan 28, 2020
kendrick93:
Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola has conceded defeat to Liverpool in the title race
The Spaniard has had no answer for Liverpool's dominance this season in the Premier League
Liverpool are champions in waiting, amassing a huge 16 point lead with 14 games left to play

'Liverpool obviously will be champions of the Premier League, but they would be champions in Spain, champions in Italy, champions in Germany,' the Spaniard said.
'They would be champions everywhere after 23 games, 22 victories, one draw.

Pep has given up

Pep must be stupid for saying this?

Is the league won in February?

Come May, City would be champions with 2pts lead.

I don't have much to say to people who celebrate too early.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:08pm On Jan 28, 2020
Having a top manager attracts quality players, look to Mou at Tottenham now
Lampard and Chelsea have won barely 50% of our games, that's just average.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 4:08pm On Jan 28, 2020
Fvvk it. I'm 15% apari and 65% citadel.

cheesy cheesy

If you pass 40% aparisports, then you are a troll. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 4:16pm On Jan 28, 2020
airmark:

Raumdeuter and his crew members are bunch of irresponsible people.

Fraudiola won the league in his first attempt in La liga, same thing in Burnthisleaguedown. But, when he got to Epl, he was bitchslapped by Conte home and away and he couldn't win any cup in his first season. He had to call for Mompha to reinforce before he could win the 'toughest league', according to him.

Epl
You have absolutely no problem in labelling and grouping others but when the table is turned you start crying and bitching around. You are a cancer and a senile bastard.

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 4:17pm On Jan 28, 2020
grin grin grin

God safe us!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:19pm On Jan 28, 2020
Neymar1095:

You have absolutely no problem in labelling and grouping others but when the table is turned you start crying and bitching around. You are a cancer and senile bastard.

Your father is a bastard.

17 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 4:21pm On Jan 28, 2020
Neymar1095:

You have absolutely no problem in labelling and grouping others but when the table is turned you start crying and bitching around. You are a cancer and a senile bastard.
OH MY LAWD. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 4:29pm On Jan 28, 2020
airmark:

Your father is a bastard.
You are a modafucka and a freaking hypocrite. I pity your child.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2020
Apari : The Last Hair Bender!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 4:44pm On Jan 28, 2020
Neymar1095:

Damn lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 4:57pm On Jan 28, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 4:59pm On Jan 28, 2020
I nearly forgot about our Neymar fanboy. Good to see he's still around and hasn't changed one bit.

The boy is clearly ready to defend the Aparisports badge to his last breath. No one insults the RAUM and gets away with it. Not the least a member of the Citadel.

grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:59pm On Jan 28, 2020
Baba Ibime and pkasso, wetin we do una grin grin

See analysis.

I just dey return from Mount Sinai.

Oluwa wetin dey aparilate na cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 5:00pm On Jan 28, 2020
pkasso:
I nearly forgot about our Neymar fanboy. Good to see he's still around and hasn't changed one bit.

The boy is clearly ready to defend the Aparisports badge to his last breath. No one insults the RAUM and gets away with it. Not the least a member of the Citadel.

grin grin grin grin
Hahhahah. You be kolo person grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ibime:

Dayo should score himself on Citadel matrix so we can confirm if the above is true
Lols, what about Citadel matrix reloaded, sir? Awon ti Keanu Reeves cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 5:37pm On Jan 28, 2020
Conte signs Eriksen shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:21pm On Jan 28, 2020
TalabiAudu:
Conte signs Eriksen shocked shocked

That makes it 15 players that have joined Inter Milan this season alone either purchase or loaned
He already crashed out to Barcelona B team
By end of season Cuntay will still come to wail that he doesn't have enough players

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Excallibur(m): 6:52pm On Jan 28, 2020
So i was quick to judge but in view of resent revelations and findings, this is my new view contradicting my initial point of view on this particular subject matter ~ Absolutely no one from Apari or Citadel

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 7:02pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ibime:

Good analysis Prof.

We will now highlight the key tenets that underpin both groups.

For example, if you score 70% and above in the following test, you qualify for membership of ApariSports. Readers should feel free to mark themselves.

If you agree that:

Pep is a God -20%
VVD is a fraud - 20%
Hazard is a shakushaku master - 20%
EPL is a weak league - 10%
Cuntay is a local fraud - 5%
Beasting finals is the criteria to differentiate players - 5%
Anything Airmark says is wrong - 5%
Net-spend is irrelevant, only total spend counts - 5%
Other interchangeabe criteria as Raumdeuter deems fit eg Belotti, Kychokewack, Boateng, KDB, David Luiz etc - 10%

Alternatively you can score yourself for membership of Citadel here. Anything above 70% qualifies you for membership:

Pep is a fraud - 20%
Hazard is a God - 20%
EPL is the best league - 10%
VVD is a God - 10%
Boateng is a calamity - 10%
Iniestas is a eunuch - 10%
KDB should not be mentioned with Hazard - 10%
Anything Raumdeuter says in wrong - 5%
Other interchangeabe criteria as Airmark deems fit - 5%

I score myself 20% on ApariSports criteria and 60% on Citadel. Which means that though I do not qualify for membership of Citadel, I lean more toward their views. How about you Prof?

10 for Apari sports
25 for Citadel.

We need that third force ASAP.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:50pm On Jan 28, 2020
Singapore1:
Apari : The Last Hair Bender!!!

This one weak me! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2020
Neymar1095:

grin

Gbas! Gbos! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 11:27pm On Jan 28, 2020
Requirements for joining ApariSports Inc.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 11:56pm On Jan 28, 2020
BikeMan:
Requirements for joining ApariSports Inc.
Very important
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 11:57pm On Jan 28, 2020
raumdeuter:

That makes it 15 players that have joined Inter Milan this season alone either purchase or loaned
He already crashed out to Barcelona B team
By end of season Cuntay will still come to wail that he doesn't have enough players
still chicken change compared to what apari spent in his first season to win nothing cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:01am On Jan 29, 2020
Now is a good time to form another party. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:01am On Jan 29, 2020
LegoxMetahuman:
still chicken change compared to what apari spent in his first season to win nothing cheesy

Has Pep ever been knocked out of the CL group stages like it has become a pattern for Cuntay

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 12:16am On Jan 29, 2020
raumdeuter:

Has Pep ever been knocked out of the CL group stages like it has become a pattern for Cuntay
cuntay has not spent like guirdiola either.
when he spends like the fraudulent apari, we can talk about group stage.

may be after spending extra 500 milli to get quarter final of champions league next season, we can call him fraud. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:29am On Jan 29, 2020
LegoxMetahuman:
cuntay has not spent like guirdiola either.
when he spends like the fraudulent apari, we can talk about group stage.

may be after spending extra 500 milli to get quarter final of champions league next season, we can call him fraud. grin

Cuntay spent a quarter of a billion in 1 season to finish 5th and get sacked

Now he has accumulated 15 new players in 1 season

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 12:44am On Jan 29, 2020
raumdeuter:

Cuntay spent a quarter of a billion in 1 season to finish 5th and get sacked

Now he has accumulated 15 new players in 1 season
after winning epl with his hands tied behind his back.

apari spent quarter a billion dollars in season yet went trophy less only to come and back tell us how he was lucky to escape the sack cos man city is a small team cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:47am On Jan 29, 2020
LegoxMetahuman:
after winning epl with his hands tied behind his back.

apari spent quarter a billion dollars in season yet went trophy less only to come and back tell us how he was lucky to escape the sack cos man city is a small team cheesy

One thing Pep never did was to crash out of the CL group stages

Cuntay spent over 400m at Chelsea still finished 5th and got fired

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 12:53am On Jan 29, 2020
raumdeuter:

One thing Pep never did was to crash out of the CL group stages

Cuntay spent over 400m at Chelsea still finished 5th and got fired
one thing pep never did was win epl on first try after spending quarter a billion dollars cool

most managers who have spent 200 million and above in first season in england have won it on first try except apari.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8332) (8333) (8334) (8335) (8336) (8337) (8338) ... (19138) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibime(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.