Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,905 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10475460 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8364) (8365) (8366) (8367) (8368) (8369) (8370) ... (19134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick93(m): 4:20pm On Feb 10, 2020
airmark:

grin grin

So it was VVD that made Karius to concede those irritating goals, right? You are terribly shameless.
He puts all the blames on Van djik,even own goals scored by teammates it's all on VVD......
But refuses to give him credit for any clean sheets/trophies.
haha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:54pm On Feb 10, 2020
kendrick93:
where was this importance last season when Ronaldo left them?
weren't they trophyless
where was this importance @ the world cup?

At the world cup he was part of the defence that won the trophy. Something VVD has never experienced for his country
At the EUro cup Ramos was part of the defence that won the cup for his country, Something VVD has never experienced
Last season he was not on the field when Madrid crashed unlike VVD that was on the field yet smashed by Madrid in 2018
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:55pm On Feb 10, 2020
hensben:
He won FA cup, same local trophy Pep won after outspending him.

He finished 5th while Pep has never finished 5th or crashed out of CL group stages
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:59pm On Feb 10, 2020
kendrick93:
He puts all the blames on Van djik,even own goals scored by teammates it's all on VVD......
haha

This is Robertson giving Ronaldo a last ditch tackle in a CL final to stop a goal while VVD was just a passengfer as usual. See how they bypassed him like a traffic cone

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:07pm On Feb 10, 2020
raumdeuter:

Net spend ko, basket spend ni

Cuntay spent 300m in one season to finish 5th in the league and get fired

Same way he led Juve to crash out in CL group stages to Galatasaray

raumdeuter:

I can spend 120M at say 25M each on 5 young players, Would you say I would have the same expectations as Someone who spent 110M on a player?

I was expecting those who have followed football for a while to know this isnt the case. WHen you break a world record a new form of expectation is on you

Like saying the expectation on a Man who buys 1 Buggati for 35M and one who buys 6 cars toyota, Honda, Nissan, Kia, Hyundai, Volkswagen at 6M each. The one who buys 6 cars people go say he try, But the one who buys 1 Buggatti has made a statement and expectations would be higher on him

or for your area you dey carry Sikira, Eloho, Nkechi, Bose Adesua and Ekaette compared to your guy wey just carry Zahra Buhari

Lol...Laumdeuter pap fraudiola cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2020
diggz:

ekpa dicckz aregbesola onukuboy Graceconcubine
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:16pm On Feb 10, 2020
raumdeuter:

He finished 5th while Pep has never finished 5th or crashed out of CL group stages
That is because Pep spent more. Pep alway go to already made team with money, always running from sacking when things about to get tough for him. He will soon run from man city. Conte, Klopp and mou always go to tasking jobs, dysfunctional team unlike Pep.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick93(m): 5:17pm On Feb 10, 2020
raumdeuter:

At the world cup he was part of the defence that won the trophy. Something VVD has never experienced for his country
At the EUro cup Ramos was part of the defence that won the cup for his country, Something VVD has never experienced
Last season he was not on the field when Madrid crashed unlike VVD that was on the field yet smashed by Madrid in 2018
First of all
Thank God you've dropped the leader tag as you have been wrong on that..
Any defender could have won D world cup playing in that Spanish team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick93(m): 5:21pm On Feb 10, 2020
raumdeuter:

This is Robertson giving Ronaldo a last ditch tackle in a CL final to stop a goal while VVD was just a passengfer as usual. See how they bypassed him like a traffic cone

One instance of play..
really....
You are aware madrid hardly created any chance if not for karius and bale wonder goal?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick93(m): 5:23pm On Feb 10, 2020
raumdeuter:

But do you think Pep would be topping the Seria A with this Inter team?
Doesn't look like a team Pep would succeed with
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:25pm On Feb 10, 2020
raumdeuter:

I can spend 120M at say 25M each on 5 young players, Would you say I would have the same expectations as Someone who spent 110M on a player?

I was expecting those who have followed football for a while to know this isnt the case. WHen you break a world record a new form of expectation is on you

Like saying the expectation on a Man who buys 1 Buggati for 35M and one who buys 6 cars toyota, Honda, Nissan, Kia, Hyundai, Volkswagen at 6M each. The one who buys 6 cars people go say he try, But the one who buys 1 Buggatti has made a statement and expectations would be higher on him

or for your area you dey carry Sikira, Eloho, Nkechi, Bose Adesua and Ekaette compared to your guy wey just carry Zahra Buhari

No truer words sir Laumdeuter pap fraudiola cheesy grin

raumdeuter:

ekpa dicckz aregbesola onukuboy Graceconcubine
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:43pm On Feb 10, 2020
hensben:
That is because Pep spent more. Pep alway go to already made team with money, always running from sacking when things about to get tough for him. He will soon run from man city. Conte, Klopp and mou always go to tasking jobs, dysfunctional team unlike Pep.

Cuntay coached Chelsea one of the richest teams in Europe, Coached Juventus and now Inter a team that can sign 15 players a season yet he still gets knocked out by Barca youth team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by reality2710(m): 5:44pm On Feb 10, 2020
ChristoBam:
When we got to this woman place, I got seriously creeped out and stepped out immediately. The woman got angry and said I must not enter into the place again. I didn't even care. I heard only part of what the woman told them as she was speaking in local Ekiti dialect. When the got outside they showed me what the woman gave them. Local soap, and one cream like black substance with terrible smell. She said they should apply it on their body when it was around 12 in the midnight and they were about to start their yahoo business. I was just laughing Cuz I thought it wouldn't work as I didn't believe in those things.. The next one week after I only saw one of them Cuz I didn't always go to class and we weren't really close outside the classroom. But the one of them I saw told me he chickened out and could not do it. We were rich men pikin that just wanted to do bad things. None of us were really lacking money or anything. Just wanted to join the league of bad guys.
Let's just say few days later, I started hearing the gist of how these guys were cashing out big and I went to visit them as I heard they were already roommates. I was shocked beyond explanation. I had being to their house before and I know these guys had not even ordinary small generator, but the things I saw in their room if u add it together you'd be talking of close to 1.5m. I was whining then that they'd become billioniares in one year with the rate they became rich and they said the woman told them if they wanted to be richer past this level they'd have to upgrade their jazz ( I'm thinking human sacrifice or something). These guys spent the next 3 weeks spending lavishly in clubs.
Let me cut the story short. After these 3 weeks, things started to happen and these guys got really broke, like crazy broke within a short while. In fact federal EFCC got one of them one time and they had to pay more than one million. They had to sell some stuffs. At this time I was already a strong believer in JuJu. The woman later called them and we all went together, I wasn't planning to enter her house but we met her at the front of her house and it seemed she didn't recognize me or something. She told those guys that they had 5 days to find 300 thousand naira to redeem their life cuz they've committed taboo, like something they weren't supposed to do and that's why they became broke in the first place.
We all laughed when we left there and I can assure you none of these guys was scared cuz we thought the woman wanted to use the situation to scam us. The following day one of them got sick by morning and the other got sick before the end of the day. Nobody told us before we started looking for the money. I was even scared of my life because of I was involved a bit. From that day on, there were so many things that i've been through that made me know that supernatural world exists. Anyways I stopped moving with those guys and stopped every illegal things I was doing then.
If you think all I've said is tales by the moonlight, that's your problem. But I'll advise you to travel to Ikere Ekiti and have your mind blown by things you'll experience.
Contact?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2020
kendrick93:

First of all
Thank God you've dropped the leader tag as you have been wrong on that..
Any defender could have won D world cup playing in that Spanish team

Ramos led the Spanish defence and Madrid defence to multiple titles unlike VVD that was still stranded in Southampton and unable to win for his nation
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:48pm On Feb 10, 2020
kendrick93:
One instance of play..
really....
You are aware madrid hardly created any chance if not for karius and bale wonder goal?

That one instance of play which was typical clueless defending could have led to a goal if not for Robertson defending well.

That is what VVD serves in top games, either running away from attackers or just getting shamed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:49pm On Feb 10, 2020
kendrick93:
But do you think Pep would be topping the Seria A with this Inter team?
Doesn't look like a team Pep would succeed with

If Cuntay could top, why wont Pep, Was it not the same Cuntay that got disgraced by Barcelona B team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BARAJ92(m): 9:12pm On Feb 10, 2020
hensben:
Lame comeback. Can pep use Alonso and Moses win epl first and foremost. Who were both of them before Conte believed in them to win epl unlike pep that had to overhaul man city team before he could win it.
The answer is big No, since they did not fit his pattern of plan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:15pm On Feb 10, 2020
kendrick93:
haha

grin

Even when Karius knew he was the one that gave Madrid that trophy and cried, apari raumdeuter still pointed at VVD. Irresponsible apari from Ogbomosho.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:17pm On Feb 10, 2020
diggz:

Chai, Raumdeuter is a crook. Lordfalcao come and see your 2faced mentor disgracing himself as usual.

cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:23pm On Feb 10, 2020
airmark:

grin

Even when Karius knew he was the one that gave Madrid that trophy and cried, apari raumdeuter still pointed at VVD. Irresponsible apari from Ogbomosho.

What was VVD doing here? and why did they bypass him so easily?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:41pm On Feb 10, 2020
airmark:

Chai, Raumdeuter is a crook. Lordfalcao come and see your 2faced mentor disgracing himself as usual.

cheesy

Lol...leave dayo e go talk the one wey e no go fit come outside from again cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:18am On Feb 11, 2020
diggz:

Lol...leave dayo e go talk the one wey e no go fit come outside from again cheesy

grin

He is shameless.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 6:22am On Feb 11, 2020
diggz:

Chai you bust am grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:56am On Feb 11, 2020
Anybody listened to the new olamide album #999 yet?

I think olamide still got that old vibe in him, even in some of the songs he was dishing out Bleep-rated lyrics e still go well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:21am On Feb 11, 2020
raumdeuter:

Net spend ko, basket spend ni

Cuntay spent 300m in one season to finish 5th in the league and get fired

Same way he led Juve to crash out in CL group stages to Galatasaray
First off,it wasn't up to €300m
Second, how many of those signings were actually wanted by Conte,? Have u forgotten that a good number of them were panic buys?
Conte managed to work some magic in his first season,but he predicted that the club wouldn't do well if they didn't back him up in d transfer market.
Better reason well before u talk sir,don't let hatred blind you

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:02am On Feb 11, 2020
Kimbeast:
This season is so weird and funny . Only 3 players in la liga has more than 10goals while epl has 8 and Germany already has 2 with 20+ goals while Immobile has the same league goals as AC Milan Cc chic2pimp and Roland17.

If this does not scream Pathetic, I don't know what else does. I know the board members do not have an iota of shame left but this is just disgraceful. You know things are really bad when the only decent signing you make is a 50 year old Ibra straight from a retirement home.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:13am On Feb 11, 2020
chic2pimp:

If this does not scream Pathetic, I don't know what else does. I know the board members do not have an iota of shame left but this is just disgraceful. You know things are really bad when the only decent signing you make is a 50 year old Ibra straight from a retirement home.
Boss, your club have been in decline since I was in 100 level, so some decisions, though terrible, are kinda expected.
What takes the cake this season has to be Napoli sacking Ancelotti for Gattuso.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:08am On Feb 11, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Chai you bust am grin

Dayo is a criminal cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:45am On Feb 11, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Chai you bust am grin

Dayo couldn't touch it, he left that offloading point immediately. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 12:42pm On Feb 11, 2020
chic2pimp:

In my opinion Milan needs stable ownership first and foremost. That's up to Elliot and then an assertive, demanding and pragmatical coach who values work-rate and quick transitions just like Conte. From the looks of things Pioli should be replaced by Spalletti if he's available and affordable. Spalletti has his flaws fl but he has shown reasons to believe he can get a broken machine in motion.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:48pm On Feb 11, 2020
BlueMann:

First off,it wasn't up to €300m
Second, how many of those signings were actually wanted by Conte,? Have u forgotten that a good number of them were panic buys?
Conte managed to work some magic in his first season,but he predicted that the club wouldn't do well if they didn't back him up in d transfer market.
Better reason well before u talk sir,don't let hatred blind you

Only Cuntay will blow 300m in a season and still be moaning about the players. A coach that had 300m of signings in 1 season will still complain he wasn't backed

Who were the panic buys was it Bakayoko Drinkwater Rudiger, Morata or what made them panic buys

Some coaches thrive on excuses and those who know Cuntay knows that's his mode of operating, this season already he has complained about Inter Milan and given excuses already despite being one of the highest spenders in Italy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 1:50pm On Feb 11, 2020
This suggests Ancelloti is a scam, and also explains Mourinho's decline

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8364) (8365) (8366) (8367) (8368) (8369) (8370) ... (19134) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: tobiboss(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.