Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10476960 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8366) (8367) (8368) (8369) (8370) (8371) (8372) ... (19134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
hensben:
Pep is a tier two coach but somehow dodged his way to tier 1 due to hype after Barca’s dominance, all thanks to Messi, Xavi’s genius..

Were Messi and Xavi dead when Barcelona went 2 seasons trophyless with Ronaldinho Deco Etoo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 2:35pm On Feb 12, 2020
It's like we have agreed deal for Ziyech

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by IamD18: 3:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
Elnino4ladies:
It's like we have agreed deal for Ziyech
Source?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 3:24pm On Feb 12, 2020
Telegraaf reporting that we've verbally agreed a deal for Ziyech with Ajax.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 3:39pm On Feb 12, 2020
IamD18:

Source?

News is everywhere. Though it is a verbal agreement.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 3:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
Griffon:

IMO, Lemar is an upgrade on CHO and Pedro. Albeit he's predominantly left footed, he's also competent with his right foot. I've seen enough of CHO's hindsight football and Pedro's overzealousness.

With an inverted winger on the right, it’d be easier to overload the half spaces or and to also create dangerous attempts each time he cuts inside. We've been missing that down the right flank for a long while now.

I don't know what really happened in ATM, but this boy used to be a delight to watch at Monaco.

With Ziyech's imminent signing, I believe the emboldened has been addressed.

Can we now place our attention on acquiring a solid left-back, a striker and a goalie.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by IamD18: 3:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
Elnino4ladies:

I can't wait Bruv. It's been long we featured a left-footed winger.
Griffon:

I want to believe you understand Dutch?

Here: https://www.telegraaf.nl/sport/604631338/chelsea-en-ajax-akkoord-over-transfer-hakim-ziyech
I have agreed Bruv.

We'll be welcoming him.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 3:58pm On Feb 12, 2020
Not all that bad

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2020
jorhney:

Reporter: "You're the best coach in the world?"

�Pep: "I was. What is the best coach? I never felt like the best, give me a team that isn't like Manchester City and I'm not going to win"

https://mobile.twitter.com/footballdaily/status/1227253458064928774
he actually gained my respect here.

He is not a completely bad coach but he is way to over rated and over hyped for what he has actually achieved by the media his buttlickers like raumdeuters which is what annoys me.

You can't compare a genius billionaire that built his brand out of nothing to something to a billionaire that is just building something out of something because he already has access to unlimited fund from his father.

I'm glad he admitted his own capabilities and not allow people like raumdeuter popzaino and dem barkabots to lick his own ass to oblivion.

Now we can put the whole guirdiola talk to rest and move on to something else.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 4:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
Lmfao!!!

Fraudiola exposes himself!

What a good day!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:39pm On Feb 12, 2020
Griffon:

With Ziyech's imminent signing, I believe the emboldened has been addressed.

Can we now place our attention on acquiring a solid left-back, a striker and a goalie.
We will be getting Zyech, Sancho, either Warner or Martinez, Chilwell and a CB. Pedro, Giroud, Batman and either Alonso or Emerson will be sold.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
Thorvikk55 cheesy Have you seen your next 3 fixtures

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
All this audio buys them. lipsrsealed

Make e show face abeg I can't shout grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
raumdeuter:
Pep has never called himself the best coach in the world

He is not a loudmouth that will call himself the special one

The humility despite all his achievements that's why he is the best

Pap cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 5:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
hensben:
We will be getting Zyech, Sancho, either Warner or Martinez, Chilwell and a CB. Pedro, Giroud, Batman and either Alonso or Emerson will be sold.

You know all these how? Do you work in Cobham?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 5:21pm On Feb 12, 2020
Elnino4ladies:

Telegraaf is usually tier 1 for Ajax news. For 45million it's a steal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:27pm On Feb 12, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:28pm On Feb 12, 2020
Griffon:

You know all these how? Do you work in Cobham?

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:33pm On Feb 12, 2020
Griffon:
Telegraaf reporting that we've verbally agreed a deal for Ziyech with Ajax.

Good news if it becomes official. Pedro and Willian should be preparing to go.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:35pm On Feb 12, 2020
diggz:

Pap cheesy cheesy

Epl humbled him. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
diggz:

Pap cheesy cheesy

Pep has always been a humble guy never been one to blow his own trumpet. He is not like those who call themselves special ones
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
hensben:
You already helped them out, cos that’s the only thing they will come up with in this new revelation from the horse’s mouth but that will make them look more like a clown and trolls. Pep is a tier two coach but somehow dodged his way to tier 1 due to hype after Barca’s dominance, all thanks to Messi, Xavi’s genius..

It was a trap from me, none of them fell for it. Those mumu Fraudiola fans are nowhere to be found now that Fraudiola confirmed our position. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
airmark:

Epl humbled him. grin

Pep said the same thing while he was coach of Bayern

Guess Bundesliga humbled him too

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
raumdeuter:
Pep has never called himself the best coach in the world

He is not a loudmouth that will call himself the special one

The humility despite all his achievements that's why he is the best

grin

You won't stop disgracing yourself. He never called himself the best, right? Even in the interview he confirmed that he was the best in the past.

Just keep quiet and eat the humble pie, served by Fraudiola.

jorhney:

Reporter: "You're the best coach in the world?"

�Pep: "I was. What is the best coach? I never felt like the best, give me a team that isn't like Manchester City and I'm not going to win"

https://mobile.twitter.com/footballdaily/status/1227253458064928774

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
airmark:

grin

You won't stop disgracing yourself. He never called himself the best, right? Even in the interview he confirmed that he was the best in the past. Just keep quiet and eat the humble pie, served by Fraudiola.

Maybe you don't know how to read

I never felt like the best, give me a team that isn't like Manchester City and I'm not going to win"

I never in my life felt like I am the best, even when I won 6 titles in Barcelona I won because I had extraordinary players
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 5:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
airmark:

grin

You won't stop disgracing yourself. He never called himself the best, right? Even in the interview he confirmed that he was the best in the past.

Just keep quiet and eat the humble pie, served by Fraudiola.

I was means I was given the award for it.

English is not his first language but intelligent people will be able to infer rightly.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:02pm On Feb 12, 2020
Eruditor:

I was means I was given the award for it.

English is not his first language but intelligent people will be able to infer rightly.

Watch the same video on the tweet airmark quoted and tell if anyone who had basic common sense won't hear what Pep was saying
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
Unlimited22, my guy. It looks like you will be getting one of your dream signings in Ziyech. I really like the boy. Na Bayern fvck up. He was offered to us last season with only a year left on his contract. But no, we turned him down only to later loan a finished Perisic and an expensive flop in Coutinho.

Abeg, remind me of the remaining names wey dey on that your transfer wishlist again. You never know if someone from Cobham dey follow this thread.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 6:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
raumdeuter:

Watch the same video on the tweet airmark quoted and tell if anyone who had basic common sense won't hear what Pep was saying

Yea he was simply saying "although I was once adjudged that I do not think I am. I believe the quality of players I have had have helped me". I am paraphrasing him (for the people who will mention me telling where did he say X Y Z).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 6:08pm On Feb 12, 2020
Yes. Ziyech is coming to Stamford Bridge!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
raumdeuter:

Pep has always been a humble guy never been one to blow his own trumpet. He is not like those who call themselves special ones

Humble ko humble ni....humbledinho nko? cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8366) (8367) (8368) (8369) (8370) (8371) (8372) ... (19134) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, monerozi5590, USAfall2024, pkasso(m), enigma0 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.